[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: MH370 search.jpg (37KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
MH370 search.jpg
37KB, 620x413px
For two and a half years, this plane has been missing, with the only parts found being parts of the wings washed up on various islands

>The first piece of debris discovered was a Flaperon
>The Flaperon on a Boeing 777 is always retracted into the wing until a landing procedure
>Landing
>The outer edge of the flaperon was eroded away, as if it slid against the water in a controlled water landing
>No seat cushions, flotation devices, or any interior debris from the aircraft has shown up
>This means besides some parts of the wings and the engines that (most likely) fell off during impact, the plane is mostly intact
>It likely sank to the bottom of the ocean intact

So we know that the plane flew way off course in the Southern Indian ocean, and evidence suggests it was a slow controlled landing in the ocean

People say pilot suicide or hijacking, but if this is true, why was there such a careful landing in the ocean, and why did the person who was flying the plane want the plane to be intact?
>>
The plane was shot down by accident. There was a ton of dick-waving over the contested south-china sea at the time and this plane flew right through the middle of it.
>>
>>18254614
>why did the person who was flying the plane want the plane to be intact?

Yeah, why do pilots just not nose-dive into the runway every landing? It makes no sense.
>>
>>18254614
>>It likely sank to the bottom of the ocean intact
When a plane crashes on the ocean, no matter how "slow" you go, it literally explodes. Crashing against the sea is much worse than crashing over land, as hard to believe as it is. And trust me, my father been a pilot for 30 years and i know my shit.
>>
>>18254757
It did a crash LANDING on the ocean, not a CRASH on the ocean

You poophead
>>
>>18254768
No. If it did a landing, they would have found survivors, dead bodies and much, much more debris, fucking retard. A plane is not like a rock.
>>
Shot down and cleaned up.
>>
the FBI said they found on the computer of the pilot guy a Steam MSX Flight Simulator record of the trip confirming the suicide theory, iirc
>>
>>18254802
Bish listen

The plane landed, the engines and parts of the wing ripped off, but most of the fuselage was intact.

People didn't want to open the emergency exits in the middle of the ocean, thats fucking retarded

The plane floated for a while before the search area was established, while it slowly started filling with water, and eventually sinking with the interior debris still inside the plane

Source: I've watched hundreds of plane crash documentaries
>>
>>18254757
>>18254802
This guy knows what's up
>>
>>18254859

Pretty convenient. Did they find his suicide note washed up on the beach too? :^)
>>
>>18254872
>People didn't want to open the emergency exits in the middle of the ocean, thats fucking retarded

Then why do we have sliding exits?

Why doesn't the plane send a distress signal from fuckton devices it has?
>>
>>18254614
honestly...i think it was Hypoxia.
>>
>>18255275
Flight attendant here.
If you use the slides on water you can block the exit. We learn to disarm the slides during water evac. The fact that they didn't preform any evacuation means something catastrophic happened or they were otherwise incapacitated. Even if the plane basically blows up we have to make every effort to deploy at least 1 raft.
>>18255317
I agree. If the flight attendants noticed they were off course or so off time they would've used the emergency code to open the flight deck. Everyone had to have been incapacitated.
>>
spoooookkkkyyyyyyy

haha no the elites had the plane crash because the patent holder for a crucial piece of tech. was on that plane
>>
File: hudson.jpg (477KB, 2200x1333px) Image search: [Google]
hudson.jpg
477KB, 2200x1333px
>>18254757
>no matter how slow you go, it literally explodes
Muh.....muh dads a pilot, trust me
>>
File: banepost.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
banepost.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>>18255387
>>
>>18255346
>We learn to disarm the slides during water evac

This is complete bullshit, the slides are used as water rafts as you can see here >>18255524
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>18254614
crach? you mean, hijacked but not by terrorists as such. there was a person or persons of interest on board and you will find they by all legal means were never on that plane and possibly don't exist on any official record anymore. plane had all on board computers shut down(on purpose) leaving manual controls for whom ever was elected to fly(would have to be one of the best pilots probably not civilian). landing it on an island or remote coastline airstrip. by thiss time all occupants bar those involved and those of interest are left alive. all living exit imitatively. plane is stripped and some parts are calculatingly damaged and placed at see periodically to maintain the image of a downed plane. you will see its emergence again in the next decade as the powers behind it struggle to hold their positions
>>
>>18255668
by thiss time all occupants are dead, bar those involved and those of interest are left alive.
>>
>>18254614
ghosts of dead aliens abducted the plane to astral realm
>>
O think te plane was hiden
>>
>>18255641
If you're equipped with rafts you sure as fuck don't use the slides because then you can't get the rafts out. And like I said slides can block the exit
>>
>>18255714
Not Hidden as such, but people tend to notice a burnt out wreck so they couldnt just play it like a bunch of teenagers on a joyride. So instead gets dismantled to basically a shell scrap all the aluminium, or maybe use it for your next project, leaving only certain parts to keep up a sharade and removing any identifying marks off of the frame of the fusalage, then send it to a plane graveyard, if its not all done though on. Bam youve now got tonnes of aircraft grade aluminium your persons of interest and a sustainable cover story for everyone not involved.
We will or possibly have already seen what become of the plane, you just dont know it yet or wont at the time
>>
What about chemical weapons?
>>
>>18255823
lmao this is even more stupid and convoluted than blowing up the plane in midair to kill one person on board.
>>
>>18254614

The plane could've basically submerged but the survivors more than likely wound up on Sentinel Island, imagine how creepy that would've been for them? Chances are giving how hostile these people are to outsiders they were more than likely eaten or killed on sight.
>>
MH370 was actually the flight that crashed in Ukraine, it was a false flag operation to incite a war with Russia. People could even call the victims' phones suggesting they werent destroyed.
>>
>>18256081
The Indian Navy patrols the water around North Sentinel Island 24/7

They probably would've noticed it and reported it.
>>
>>18256950
Also, inb4 poo in loo banter
>>
>>18255799
>not knowing the slides double as rafts.
>>
>>18257005
Not on all planes. I'll concede that it looks like the 777 has slide/rafts but that just supports hypoxia as literally anyone opening the door would deploy the slide and they'd have something to go on
>>
>>18254652
I wouldn't doubt this.
>>
>>18256079
implying you want the person dead and not their knowledge and expertise in a certain field or on a certain subject or matter at hand.
>>
File: MH370 flightpath.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
MH370 flightpath.gif
3MB, 400x225px
high jacking gone wrong. Either fuel ran out and it dropped or there was a struggle

>>18254652
If it was shot down there wouldve been debris spread all over the place, and the missile wouldve been detected somehow.
>>
Someone roofied the pilots and crew as a joke and they fell asleep

Everyone that wasn't Bill cosbyed didn't have a pilots license so they couldn't legally fly and they crashed
>>
>>18254872
>People didn't want to open the emergency exits in the middle of the ocean, thats fucking retarded

Maybe people didn't, but the air stewards are trained for events like this. You absolutely cannot stay in the plane after it is forced down. However, this opens up two interesting ideas.

Let's go with the OP's premise that the plane had a "soft landing" in the ocean. That is, the plane ran out of gas, or otherwise lost altitude and plunked into the ocean (as opposed to just diving head first into the ocean as is theorized by others).

Up until this point, the air stewards probably knew something was off, but maybe didn't know the whole picture. Maybe they could talk to the pilot, maybe not. Maybe the copilot was locked out, maybe the pilot killed him in the cockpit, who knows. Either way, we can assume the stewards were capable of directing passengers after the landing. Did they decide not to open the doors and evacuate due to panic? Did the passengers refuse to leave? Did everyone become incapacitated upon landing and simply sink while unconscious and strapped to their seats?

On the other hand, what if the passengers and stewards were taken out of commission before the plane went down. The pilot has controls to pressurize and depressurize the cabin from the cockpit, so maybe he cut off the depressurization and air supply (not sure if this is possible) and flew high enough to knock out the passengers. If he could do something like this, it seems to almost show compassion in trying to make the people unconscious for their final moments. Perhaps he was feeling regret for what he was going to do, knowing it would likely kill everyone on board. A soft landing in the water seems to support that idea, that he was having second thoughts while flying, ran out of fuel, and thus was gliding for the last part of the journey. If he did want to kill himself, why land the plane in a controlled manner if he wasn't out of fuel?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.