[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucid Dreamer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4997.jpg (63KB, 600x545px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4997.jpg
63KB, 600x545px
So I'm not usually here but I had something happen to me last night and I was directed here from /b/. So I went to sleep and I was woken up around 3am because there was a storm and I woke up and went back to bed and I sleep really good during storms and I don't know if that has anything to do with it but when I fell asleep I had a extremely hyper realistic dream and it was fucking weird. It was very dark and raining in the dream like so dark you could only see maybe 5/10 feet ahead of you and I was in a farm by a barn or something and I actually talked to pic related (Kikyo) out of all people and I was very scared of her even though she looked normal exept she wasn't anime in the dream and I heard a voice (can't remember what it said) but I looked into the sky and just started flying. It was probably the coolest thing I've ever experienced and it gave me a feeling of emptiness but in a good way if that makes sense. I read about it and it's called a Lucid dream I'm pretty sure and it's easily the most paranormal thing I've ever experienced. Have you guys ever had one of these? What happened?
>>
>>18254576
Lucid Dreaming is something nomal, if you want to know more or simply discuss go here:
>>18200965

I had and still have a really cool story with lucid dreams that happened to me when i was young.
but i'm really bad at writing (even if my story is not a lie/make up story), and english is not my primary language
>>
File: IMG_4998.jpg (70KB, 1004x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4998.jpg
70KB, 1004x719px
Tell me about your dreams guys! I'm excited and if you guys have hints on how I can have a better chance at doing this again in the future I'd like to know. I've already watched some videos on it.

Music for thread.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IOjY-1KvHzc
It's only fitting.
>>
>>18254625
Tell me it anon. I'm actually very excited about this and I'm glad to hear any story.
>>
>>18254576
The way some people lucid dream is they set an alarm in the middle of the night and immediately go back to sleep.
>>
>>18254635
rule that i use :
dream journal - write down your dreams, make you remember them easily and learn dream pattern.
then something i do that i work but i dunno for you is sometimes on the day randomly saying to myself "am i dreaming?" this triggers something on the memory i guess.
then when you will be dreaming if something strange happen you can say "am i dreaming?" this get me lucid. Anyway those are my ways, there are many more!

>>18254639
Sorry it's 5am here i'm a bit sleepy. And i want to be perfectly understood with this dream.

sorry for bad engrish btw
>>
>>18254647
The video I watched said if you fall asleep with the light on it works better. I'm going to try it tonight and maybe I'll set an alarm and try what you said as well. If I think about something specific when I do this will it happen in my dream?
>>
>>18254647
Lucid dreams should allow you to manipulate your surroundings. That's what it did for me at least
>>
>>18254655
No I promise it's okay. Even a quick description would be fine with me. I want to know what happened.
>>
>>18254667
I would love but it's a verrrrrrrry long story, and since i like to do things correctly i don't want to shit you an incomprehensible story
>>
>>18254674
Can I just get this?

1: where did it take place

2: any characters you know in it

3: were you scared

Simple enough right?
>>
Also how do you get over being scared? I was very scared for some reason even though it really wasn't scary besides it being dark and the character in it was actually beautiful but for some reason I thought she wanted to hurt me even though that's not how her character is in the show.
>>
>>18254694
i can tell you a little one, not the big one, i keep it for a day when i will have the faith to write entirely correctly.

>where?
Outisde of my appartment ( i live in Menton, France, if you want to visualize but that ain't useful)

>Character?
My best friend, and other people, but it was in my "training phase" so i did not start full lucid, i just made it lucidly for something like 1 - 2min.

>Were you scared?
No need to be scared everytime in lucid dreams, so no, i wasn't scared, i was amazed by the view of the sea in my dream. I have more and more sleep paralysis this times though and that's scarry as fuck.

>>18254701
.... that's a good question, i would say just be calm and don't stress out things, but in the first time it's quite scary sometimes.
>>
File: 1474854424195.jpg (89KB, 791x753px) Image search: [Google]
1474854424195.jpg
89KB, 791x753px
>>18254701
>for some reason I thought she wanted to hurt me even though that's not how her character is in the show.
Make sense of what your senses are trying to tell you, appearances can be deceiving.
How something appears at a glance may be chosen for a reason.

That or you're just naturally a pussy. Really depends.
>>
>>18254719
>>18254721

It doesn't really matter ignoring it's a little scary in my opinion anyways because it's worth it for that experience again and that sea view must have been amazing. Is it always very dark in these dreams or can you see good sometimes then?
>>
>>18254748
>if it's a little scary

Spellcheck got me.
>>
>>18254748
It's your dreams, you see what you want to see.
If you're in the dark and don't like it get out of it!
The sea view was by the twillight, the sky was redish-purple blurry that's the thing that made me realize i was dreaming and made me lucid.
(that's a bit sad, it reminded me of a sky i saw one day, i will probably never see it again, it's happened over something important when i was young)
>>
>>18254576
KAGOMEEEEEEEEE!!!!
>>
>>18254767
BEEEEESSSSS!!!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.