[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haunted Albums

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1592.jpg (37KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1592.jpg
37KB, 300x300px
Albums that are either haunted or were recorded under strange conditions

Tried to ask /mu/ but all they did was talk shit on The Mars Volta instead of contributing.
>>
Does SMiLE count?
>>
Recorded while strung out on heroin and talking to spirits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TxGa9n8OwQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pZEz8XGi_U
>>
No one was talking shit nerd
>>
>>18254574
No u
>>
>>18254539

This album is contaminated by the fallen angel Abezethibou.

It was contacted to them, those who have been hang gliding from unimaginable heights
>>
>>
Probably Burzum and Abruptum and a lot of black metal as they tend to do weird fucking shit.
>>
Watain.
>>
>>18254788
Yes.
>>
>>18254598
explain
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dvar

>The members of Dvar have kept their identities secret, so little is known of their formation. In an interview they stated that "Dvar is something that came in a dream". Band members claim to have heard music in their dreams, in which it was presented to them by a being named Dvar. Based on the recurring theme of bees in their album artwork, some fans have claimed that the Dvar being took the shape of a giant bee. The band have insisted in several interviews that all of their music is directly inspired by the Dvar being, with the band serving as mere messengers. The vocals which accompany Dvar's music use what appears to be a fictional language, which displays a sound pattern somewhat reminiscent of ancient Semitic languages. Due to this similarity, many followers of the band claim that the "lyrics" are sung in the mythical Enochian language, incorrectly attributing this claim to the band themselves. However, the band has given no clues as to the nature of their invented language, except to say that, like the music, the vocals merely relate the message of the Dvar being.
>>
File: 220px-DawnOfTheBlackHearts.jpg (20KB, 220x219px) Image search: [Google]
220px-DawnOfTheBlackHearts.jpg
20KB, 220x219px
Dawn of the Black Hearts is a bootleg live album by the Norwegian black metal band Mayhem. It is infamous for bearing a photograph of Mayhem's singer, Dead (Per Yngve Ohlin), after his suicide in April 1991. The photograph was taken by Mayhem's guitarist, Euronymous (Oystein Aarseth), when he discovered the body.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=Qurk8WHZFTU
>>
That one David Bowie álbum that he recordes in a week or so, with no rehersals and doesn't remenber shit.
Also, his occult references in general.
>>
File: Station_to_Station_cover.jpg (69KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Station_to_Station_cover.jpg
69KB, 300x300px
>>18255953
Okay, thanks for the contribution retard.

It was called Station to Station and because he was so dependent on drugs during the recording he claimed that he recalled almost none of it.
>>
>>18255930
The Mysteriis album also has some weird things in it.
Euronymous was killed by Varg Vikernes, who was the bass player at that time.
On the entire album they can be heard playing together, even though Euronymous was killed months before its release.
The drummer promised his mom to remove the bass recordings from the album but he didn't know how to do that, because well.. he's a drummer.
>>
File: STALAGGH-2.jpg (434KB, 1050x591px) Image search: [Google]
STALAGGH-2.jpg
434KB, 1050x591px
>>
>>18254539
I'd be interested in hearing cedric explain what he means by using lyrical traps on this album
>>
NIN's The Downward Spiral was recorded at "Le Pig" in full, the house of the Tate murder by the Manson family.
>>
>>18254598
The Banshees were communing with the sprits big time making this record and JuJu
>>
>>18255930
didn't they eat part of his brain too?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (178KB, 1441x1429px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
178KB, 1441x1429px
>>18255930
>Mayhem
Fuck year.

If that counts, then there's always Brujería's Matando Güeros.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcg3_5jWZJ8
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEFPtG4dP0k
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGfRINj8jMo
>>
Like every ICP jokers card album... they claim something called the "dark carnival" called to them. I think they're like heyoka or some sort of sacred clown society. Artist who have worked with them at their "lotus pod" studio say they were shown "freaky shit" there. I'm sure someone will hate on this post but it's all I got broez.
>>
>>18256550
No, but Euronymous collected pieces of bone from his skull that were later sent to selected fans.
>>
>>18257114
icp gets alot of hate, and i understand why. but i like them, alot actually. not a juggalo, which is what i get called any time i bring them up. im not a fanatic, i just think their music is genuinely good.
>>
Many of the vocal tracks on sunn O))) "Black One" were recorded under intense psychological strain, such as locking Malefic (of Xasthur), who is claustrophobic, in a coffin for a few hours.
>>
>>18257137
Whoop whoop! I'm a juggalo.
>>
>>18254539
Dunno if this counts as "haunted", but it's pretty creepy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloomy_Sunday
>>
>>18257138

kick em out
>>
>>18256783
Fucking hell... that dub
>>
>>18257138

It is your will and mine from that of evil become a seed of growth and strength in the common fortitude.
>>
And how are any of these haunted?
>>
Seek not to congregate and derive others wisdom in the wake and dream not of sleeping in the current of the return.
>>
How about that John Duncan album where he fucks a corpse in Mexico on tape

That's pretty spooky
>>
>>18257153
That dub ese
>>
>>18256117

He uses layers of metaphors and acts like he's doing magic so that people believe him. It seems that's how that sort of thing works.

The guy that was doing the mixing was some kind of mormon and accused them of trying to make people crazy.

I do think the album is black magic designed to dominate the male sex with subtle homo-erotic suggestions, while at the same time designed to equate cocks with heroine needles so that the addiction seems more repulsive? Or maybe he's a closet fag or maybe I'm a closet fag.
>>
>>18257200

Probably to appeal to a bunch of occult nerds on the internet who end up talking about it to promote the album.
>>
>>18255925
Thanks for sharing.
Really digging It's music.
>>
>>18255981
Weird ass drugs bowie is honestly the best
Which usually intersects with odd occult bowie

A lot of his earlier stuff covers it. Hunky Dory/Man Who Sold the World/ Station to Station are the best for that kinda shit
>>
>>18257515
Anyone curious for occult/neitsche/nazi-inspired stuff should check out these following Bowie songs:
* [Man Who Sold the World] Width of a Circle, The Supermen, Saviour Machine, All the Madmen
* [Hunky Dory] Oh! You Pretty Things, Quicksand, (And not really fitting but I like this song) Bewlay Brothers
* All of [Station to Station]
* Some of [Outside]
* Much of [Blackstar]

* Assorted songs: Seven Years in Tibet, The Next Day,

Fun facts: Breaking Glass's lyric "Don't look at the carpet, I drew something awful on it" is inspired by him doing a fuck ton of drugs and drawing the tree of life all over his floor
>>
>>18257466
Jraah Mraah is now #1 album of these two weeks
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.