[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horror Films (That Could've Been Better)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: complaint-box.png (756KB, 640x540px) Image search: [Google]
complaint-box.png
756KB, 640x540px
I get it. You didn't like [spoiler]netflix trash[/spoiler] and you want to get it off your chest.
Let's talk about shitty horror/paranormal movies. Let's talk specifically about how you could see them improving.
>>
>>18252330
I fucked up spoilers twice rip me
>>
The Happening - might've been better if something actually fucking happened
>>
It follows was a good movie, but the part when they try to kill "it" was stupid imo
>>
The Roommate would have been better if it were rated R and had a few murders.
>>
Sinister is the clearest candidate for me.
The first half was amazing, it had a very disturbing vibe, especially thanks to the music. A brilliant take on a serial killer.

But then it ruined itself going ham with supernatural elements and the kid plotline.

It should have stuck as a story about a forgotten serial killer whose personal videos got left at the house. Culminating with another family murder that the people fail to stop, before the final scene where he's just off camera about to finish the protagonist with another of his rituals.
>>
Event horizon

If the faggot editors wouldn't have removed 30+ mins of the torture and gore footage. I mean, seriously it's the first movie of its kind made to be traumatizing as fuck and they had the nerve to pussy out of it
>>
>>18252358
Wasn't that the point though? I always thought it was kind of to show how despite their situation they were still high school kids and were thinking of juvenile ways to try and kill "it."
>>
File: Child-s-Play-Good-Guy-toy-10h.jpg (49KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
Child-s-Play-Good-Guy-toy-10h.jpg
49KB, 642x362px
>>18252330
Seed of Chucky was total shit. Curse of Chucky had a major low budget, failed to impress, and fizzled out half way in to the film, and flat lined to death.
>>
>>18252330
Not really a criticism of any particular movie per se, but they need to stop those try-hard viral marketing campaigns and pr-stunts. A huge red flag to many people and usually just excuses to have a shitty movie
>>
>>18255188
All Child's Play films were bad, but that was what was charming about them?
>>
>>18252344
this, the whole reason i was gunna post.
>>
>>18252506
Is it available to watch?
>>
The haunting in Connecticut, the whole movie was pointless, its biggest "scary" moment was fake corpses falling out of a wall.
>>
>>18252358
It would be better if it wasn't an abstinence film
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.