[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/omg/ Occult & Magick General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 6

File: OP.jpg (239KB, 1200x1976px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
239KB, 1200x1976px
Stop the all of the fucking generals edition!

>Temple of Solomon the King (occultism, esotericism, anthropology and religion resources):
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

>Mesmer's Lair (hypnosis, hypnotherapy, some neuropsych, brainwashing resources):
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwLJ8mj-ZuoGc0NKUEtoLTBmQXc

>occult discord server
https://discord.gg/jCZfW
>>
File: 1335421473013.jpg (26KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1335421473013.jpg
26KB, 1024x576px
no one in here yet to ask for advice summoning a succubus? get a bigger dick? punch god in the face? must be a slow night
>>
bumparoo
>>
Invitation expired
>>
>>18252051
Nah, I wouldn't punch god in the face. I had a real good talk with god one time, not a bad guy, just in over his head.
>>
>>18252112
tell me more
>>
>>18252097
https://discord.gg/VHWmw
>>
>>18252115
I took LSD, like a massive amount of it. During my ego death, I had a 2 or so hour conversation with god. Basically from what I could tell, he was just creating because he has infinite power and there was nothing else like him to guide or tell him not to. An eternity later, he didn't predict that shit coming alive and asking him for favors.
>>
>>18252125
sounds sad, especially considering they did such a shit job
>>
bamp
>>
why start a general when no one's up m8? bump
>>
>>18252125

>he didn't predict

ḓ̥͚̞̜͚̹́o̶̯̰̣̜̰̙ǹ'̵̗̭̮͚t̘̱̗̭ ̴̰̠̳s̥͚͎o͓͔̲̥͜ù̘̺͓͖n̺͕͎͉̥̕d̵̠̩̼̬ ̞̯̕l̖̭̤̯͔̲̲i̸͈k̫̠͘e̹̻̠͔̣̤͙ ̵̩ǵ͖͕͈̬̘͙ǫ̠͕͈̭d̩̫͚̫̘̱ ̮͙̤̯a̙̠͈̹ͅt͇̙͕͠ ̷̺̺͍̖ͅa͟l̷̼̥͈̰̜̰ͅl̛̰̳͍̭ͅ
>>
Anyone else in this thread listening to Harmontown?
>>
>>18252186
what is it anon?
>>
I've always liked the paranormal/Occult stuff.
But I never really understood what the occult was.
In Elementary school I would read every book I could get my hands on about ghosts, and UFOs, and the Loch Ness monster, and Sasquatch, etc.
But here lately I've been considering joining the Freemasons, which is met with either encouragement, or adamant admonishing and warning.
I'm a /pol/lack, and I'm alarmed at seeing this full swing of what I already know to be true of the world, suddenly having very metaphysical, religious sort of ties.
I don't really know what books to start with for education both on secret societies, but on the occult as well. Cotton Mathers? I'd hope for something slightly older, but that's mainly because I just like reading the older writing better.
>>
>>18252182
i suppose i expected /x/philes of all people to be up at all hours
>>
>>18252196
I should have waited to post this tomorrow, but I've got to sleep. So I hope the thread'll be around tomorrow. If not, sorry, m80s.
>>
So I've been reading the Keys of Solomon...

> The First Disciple will bear the Censer, the Perfumes and the Incense; the Second Disciple will bear the Book, Paper, Pens, Ink and any stinking or impure materials; the Third will carry the Knife and the Sickle of Magical Art, the Lantern, and the Candles; the Fourth, the Psalms, and the rest of the Instruments; the Fifth, the Crucible or Chafing-dish, and the Charcoal or Fuel; but it will be necessary for the Master himself to carry in his hand the Staff, and the Wand or Rod.

This seems like a lot of effort, not including the amount of holy water needed to bathe in. Do I need disciples and all this stuff for summoning?
>>
>>18252196
There's nothing evil or magical about the stonemasons. Sorry to disappoint you but it's just a club for old men to get away from their wives and do a bit of charity.
>>
>>18252313
You should see waite's book of black magic. It's like where the fuck am I going to get an unwatched orphan.
>>
>>18252313
>This seems like a lot of effort,

Yeah, whatever happened to getting something for nothing? I've been cheated.
>>
>>18252313
That's the partial list of Implements a Practicioner can take on so as to do Works
>>
>>18252051
Okay, I'll ask something.

What should I read from the Temple of Solomon the King if I want to eventually do astral projection, teleport, improve myself spiritually, summon some being that will help me later in life and finally magically find out knowledge not found in that resource or possibly in any book that I have access to?

I'm a beginner, so I have almost no knowledge or experience right now, I've seen the Temple library before and even tried to read from the beginners section, but I couldn't make head or tales of where I was supposed to start in there or what order to proceed in.
>>
>>18253139
a psychologist phone number is the first thing you should read if you really think you're teleporting anywhere.
>>
>>18253139
Read the golden dawn, Greer edition ideally. It's all covered there
>>
>>18253155
>Greer edition ideally.

Why?
>>
>>18253139
There's this old asian dude that works in the basement of pretty famous museum in the U.S. who sends me rando weird scans so called "grimoires" from time to time. Shit that hasn't even been transcribed or really looked over by any serious scholars. There's some shit that might be of interest in there to you. Lemme if I kind find em on my drive.
>>
>>18253144
Can't know if you don't try, maybe I could bargain for some limited form of it once I can summon some higher being.

>>18253183
Sure! I mean it would be cool, although I don't know how useful it would be for me since I'm a beginner. I'm sure some other people here would also enjoy it as well.
>>
>>18253139

read the intros of some beginner books, then just pick whatever feels right and explore it more deeply
>>
>>18252313
It's a fools trap, just like the lion's pelt. Don't waste your time with the roleplay elements.
>>
>>18253292

lel
>>
APE BY THESE WORDS I SUMMON YOU
>>
>>18253349
newfag, you have to banish before you summon
>>
>>18253392
What if the entity you summon has a habit of purging everything when it arrives?
>>
>>18253392
>>18253486

AFAIC I'm summoning a trip as such, which I wasn't aware required cantrips

but lols anyways
>>
Does anybody practive Shintoism or have any resources for a beginner?
>>
>>18252112
>>18252125
Congrats. you spoke to a demon. :^)
>>
>>18253527
Yeah maybe, the key is now I just want to contact whatever it was again. I feel like we're connected in some way but I don't really know how to reach him without taking another heroic dose of acid.
>>
>>18252357
Isn't that why most grimoires recommend employing a good seer if you're balls at scrying/divination? Needs some hardcore grinding of experience points to unlock the most basic skills when you're not blessed with such an ability initially.

>>18253139
So what did you try reading? Also this >>18253218.
>>
All paths lead to oblivion, it is pointless to play.
>>
>>18253727
nice and edggggggyyyyy
>>
>>18253578
>So what did you try reading?
Hatha Yoga Pradipika, which seemed really offputting.

Introduction To Magic was pretty good introduction and essays, although I felt like I was missing a few things when I did read further into it.

I sort of gave up after that. Now I'm trying to decide if I should pick up learning magic again.
>>
>>18253727
>All of my paths lead to oblivion
fixed
>>
How many people here know the earth is flat?
>>
>>18252121
Expired
>>
>>18253993
eternal discord link:
https://discord.gg/AEQmfPp
>>
>>18253778
>Hatha Yoga Pradipika, which seemed really offputting.
Why did it seem offputting?
>>
Was recommended here from another thread because I want to invoke an angel or something. Not entirely clear on what I am asking honestly but trying my best.

Just looking to like summon an angel or agent of (Christian) god or honestly any god I reckon since that'd be pretty supernatural and I guess would answer my questions and have a chat. If they're not too busy, you know?

Don't really want to mess around with daemons or something because I don't want them to mess up my life like my mom would say would happen.

Is there anything I can read about doing this or any advice? I don't really want anything other than a small talk so I am not asking for physical stuff or love or anything. Just a chat. A few questions.

When I do the normal prayer stuff it's just my subconscious talking to me so I would like a bit more concrete stuff.
>>
>>18253913
It isn't. And this isn't the thread for that anyway.
>>
>>18254829
Can you produce a voice that is sufficiently alien enough to convince you it comes from an angel rather than your subconscious? This is really a matter of training yourself how to think rather than simply going through the motions of a ritual in the hopes of achieving a shortcut. Anyway, there's plenty angelic literature out there. Research and discover what works for you.
>>
>>18253913
The Earth is both flat and round. It depends on what perspective you're viewing it from. Look into geometry -- truly a sacred science.
>>
>>18255052

What
>>
>>18253526
My brother practices shintoism. He gave me a book called Occult Japan but I haven't read it yet.
>>
>>18253498
A person is a spirit and should be treated with equal dignity.
>>
>>18252196
Aren't /pol/lacks anti-masonic?

http://www.infowars.com/gingrich-establishment-scared-of-trump-because-he-didnt-belong-to-secret-society/
>>
>>18255057
Prayer can take you all the way to an entity contact experience. Don't think you have to use specific rituals or, worse yet, drugs.
>>
File: 112_rescale.jpg (4MB, 1666x2500px) Image search: [Google]
112_rescale.jpg
4MB, 1666x2500px
Any books in the collection that specifically cover opening the third eye? I've looked quite a bit and haven't found anything yet..
>>
I'm reading scrying shit and I'm shitting caramel tits

...whaaaaaaaaaaat?
>>
>>18255075
Serpent Power
>>
>>18253182
Newest edition, well put together, got rid of all the unnecessary essays in the last edition while incorporating new info about the gd.
>>
>>18252038

invite expired for the discord

can i get a new one?
>>
File: 1298518900507.png (212KB, 1365x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1298518900507.png
212KB, 1365x1092px
>>
>>18253578
>Isn't that why most grimoires recommend employing a good seer if you're balls at scrying/divination?

You will need a scryer, even if you're good at scrying yourself. It's much better having one person staring into the crystal, while the other directs traffic. Attempting to both is problematic.

>>18253778
>Hatha Yoga Pradipika, which seemed really offputting.

I got nothing out of it. The Sivanananda material is pretty good. Even Hittleman is useful.

>>18254829

http://www.esotericarchives.com/juratus/juratus.htm

>>18255197

I'm seeing several bad reviews. The Complete Golden Dawn, is likely superior.
>>
>>18254829
http://golibgen.io/view.php?id=893906
>>
>>18255857
>http://golibgen.io/view.php?id=893906

Truly awful and best avoided.
>>
>>18255883
McLean's treatise on angel magic is a quite standard book, what's your problem with it?
Do you have any objections that aren't just name calling?
>>
>>18255910

The Rudd material is fake. It's only "standard" for those who aren't really familiar with Enochian.
>>
>>18255919
Then, if you don't mind, what book do you suggest?
>>
>>18255951

The best outline of the Enochian system to date is in Robert Turner's, Elizabethan Magic, sadly out of print.

The work of David Jones is excellent, though rather dense:

http://hermetic.com/jones/

Tyson's, Enochian Magic for Beginners, is probably the only easily accessible intro we have. DuQuette's book is okay for a, "Enochian magic for dummies", but he doesn't always understand his subject matter.
>>
>>18254849
Yes it is. It's mystical and magical how we've been lie to. It had magic to help it along.
>>
>>18255075
Do your sacral senpai. They're linked.
>>
>>18255826
>I got nothing out of it.
Cleansing your nadis? Empowering your soul? I found it a great introduction to spirituality, not in any hippy sense.
>>
>>18256322

Whatever blows your dress up. I had better things to do.
>>
People who end sentences with "how about that?" are the worst. Might as well hold up a sign that says "I'm a vindictive, petty person."
>>
>>18256417
What if you're walking past a bunch of restaurants you've never been to before, and you're like, "I'd really like to get some food, how about that?" as you point at one of them?
>>
>>18256417
I usually use it as an expression of slight wonder. Like if I see something really impressive I'll say, "Well, how about that?"
>>
>>18256646
More like
Person 1: Can I have some bread?
Person 2: How about a rock? How about that?
>>
>>18256417

How about this instead?
>>
>>18255954
What about
The Enochian Evocation of Dr. John Dee by Geoffrey James?
>>
Ape got banned for posting one of the emails
>>
>>18257132
ahhaha what a faggot
>>
>>18257132
what emails?
>>
Occult Discord.

https://discord.gg/kTyRV

Come bullshit, or argue. Whatever.
>>
Recruiting for our new goetic cult, we could use the help and experience of other goetic magicians: https://join.skype.com/JQ0rhWlFPOAk
>>
>>18254256

:c why ban me, i thought we were having a chill ole' time
>>
because you have nothing to offer.
>>
File: panty.jpg (77KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
panty.jpg
77KB, 1252x1252px
>>18258424

well it looks like you're going to miss out on the succubus panty raid
>>
>>18255826
>I'm seeing several bad reviews
anything specific?
>>
>>18257097
>The Enochian Evocation of Dr. John Dee by Geoffrey James?

Pretty good book and one of the first I acquired. Though considerably longer, it's neither as accurate nor really as comprehensive as Turner's essay.

>>18258721

As in, Greer didn't correct the mistakes from the previous ed.
>>
>>18253727
You must be great at partys
>>
>>18256417
How bout them apples?¿
>>
>>18255954
>Elizabethan Magic
I found a decent secondhand copy for £40... Is this avaliable in The Temple of Solomon the King?
>>
>>18259523

I don't think so. £40 seems steep. I'm seeing them used for less in the US.
>>
Good tread, don't let it die.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.