[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 381
Thread images: 52

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18248539
>>
>>18251330
You guys do readings? Do mine prws!
>Inb3 die virgin with tendies in butthole
>>
If someone can do a reading for me I would appreciate.

I can't do readings in return but if someone is in a bad spot I can help or at least listen.
>>
>>18251337
>Tendies in butthole
>Dying a virgin
That's...not how this works
>>
>>18251362
How does it work?
>>
>>18251365
Means your sexually active with tendies... Really pushing on beastialty since its dead chickens....

That's how it works tendies means your ass is no longer virginal.

No longer a wizard.
>>
>>18251337
>tendies

Chicken Tenders?
>>
>>1825138
The only thing I would be alright with being put in my ass
>>
>>18251337

to unlock your virginity you need at least 100+ GBP
>>
Offering two or three tarot readings.

>gender
>query

I pray that you all keep the usual "love reading pls" queries to a minimum tonight.
>>
>>18251397
Male
Am I ever going to escape this hell?
>>
>>18251397
I volunteer!
>>
>>18251397
I'm a male who would like to donate a practice query. What kind of query would you like to practice? I can also read for you if you like.
>>
>>18251397
Male
If I ran for mayor in 30 years would I win?
What's stopping me?
>>
>>18251397
If i may ask, how does the specific criteria help in the reading?
>>
>>18251397
Male. Will my dream university accept me? Why/why not/what's stopping me from getting accepted? (I don't know if you can get that second one from a reading, I'm new to this stuff)
>>
>>18251397
Male
not really a question but I want info on my fears and what's preventing me from being authentic and confident. Kinda clueless about the future.
>>
Trading readings
>>
>>18251409
>What kind of query would you like to practice?
Pretty much any that appears to have an interesting backstory to it, or offers some sort of variety to what is usually asked by querents here. I'm not very picky, but I prefer to read on matters that are stimulating.

>>18251418
If you're referring to the information readers ask of querents, that is different for each reader. Whatever specifications they ask for is generally used to help them connect to whosoever is asking the question. Personally, I find that I don't need additional information other than query and gender. The latter I find necessary so that I have a general idea of the person I'm dealing with.
>>
>>18251480
Kalfu that's a nice name what's your div story?
>>
>>18251344
Yo! Trader dude here, with your love related reading. Hope you see this, considering I'm slamming it in the new thread.

>Ten of Cups Reversed
>Five of Pentacles
>Two of Wands
>Three of Pentacles Reversed

This spread just screams about you being selfish.

Maybe a special cutie wootie offered some criticism, which caused you to get all defensive, and feel attacked. But really, they were just trying to help you, and improve things. You aren't alone. There's someone who genuinely cares for you, but your pride prevents you from seeing this.

Perhaps you just had something super specific in mind for this relationship, and the attempt at change brought you out of your comfort zone, and that's what's causing you to feel this way. Either way, you have to make a choice.

Continue down your current path, and you'll only be met with more conflict, so you can pretty much forget about love.

But if you swallow your pride? Understand that there are things that can be improved, and be willing to take advice? For that, I drew The Empress. Not only will you get your cutie, but you'll be able to work together to nurture your relationship, leading to a happy future together.

Hope it helped. I'm rooting for you. As for me, if you're still around, I'd like a reading about how I'll be doing in a years time.
>>
>>18251480
It's funny that my love queries have interesting backstories, but I don't feel like asking one, and you don't feel like reading one.

Instead, try reading on the psychological motivations behind a work I happened to notice being performed.
>>
>>18251330

im kinda skeptical.
can i have someone tell me about my current relationship of like, 6 years?

both men. The answer should be obvious.
>>
>>18251397
Female.

I'm young and going nowhere in life so far. I just am curious to know if anything positive like a job or money is coming my way soon in the future. Of course it's all based off cause and effect, if i get my ass up and get a job and stuff.. but I still want a reading about finances in my life :D
>>
>>18251521
Do you know what's funny about this general? The best readers here, those who can forcibly rip your skepticism right out of you, generally consider it beneath them and a waste of time to do proveitsreal readings for skeptics. Just so you know. Welcome to /div/, enjoy your stay.
>>
>>18251537

i do apologize for my rudeness then if thats how i came off.
>>
>>18251496
Thnaks
>Eight of Cups
>Four of Swords
>Justice
>Nine of Swords

What the hell is going on to cause these feelings: The Lovers

So I had to pull a card to ask what the hell is going on about all these negative cards and then it all makes sense. A year is a long time from now, 356 days from now. I don't know if you are single or not because this can be interpreted two ways but I am just going to assume you are single. Well there's someone who is going to catch your fancy in this long period but they are unreachable love wise for you. We all meet someone like this once or twice, someone we want to be with but they don't recuperate.

I think you will be doing a lot of things for them hoping that they will notice you in that way. They might be leading you on because I don't know why any guy would want to put up with that. You'll be waiting and waiting and hoping for something to leap you out of the friendzone but it probably wont. Some girls are nasty unfortunately and just like having the attention even if they know they're playing with someones heart. You'll be thinking it's only right that she eventually leads you into her arms, but she won't let you have this opportunity.

My advice is to avoid falling for this woman and don't let women take advantage of you.
>>
>>18251543
Nah, you're good. There are some people who come in here and just say it's all bullshit because the reader couldn't guess their name with their cards, and that turns off a lot of readers. Go ahead and read the sticky for instructions on getting a reading.
>>
File: 1476071883977.jpg (111KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1476071883977.jpg
111KB, 500x750px
>>18251330
Sup niggers, whom wanna reading?

I be answering all them questions!

[spoiler]....I results may vary....[/spoiler]
>>
>>18251576
I'm 18 years old, and honestly quite directionless. I'm applying to college at the moment, and I want to know whether or not my dream school will accept me.
>>
>>18251576
Lmao i want a readon.

What do.
>>
>>18251471
Still around?
>>
>>18251588
Yeah what's your query?
>>
>>18251576
General reading Mr. Villa pls
>>
>>18251586
ask a question hombre....
>>18251582
Hold up I'm consulting the cards of pepe.....
>>
>>18251576
I'm a 19 year old female. Need to know if I'm ever going to do anything significant with my life in the further future, if I'll be successful or married or whatever it may be you know. Just success/financial general question.
>>
>>18251576
>>18251460
>>
>>18251592
What type of divination do you perform? It quite changes the nature of my query (kind of complex).

What is yours? I do Scrying and Divination.
>>
>>18251614
Tarot
>>
>>18251618
Perfect. Runes wouldn't have worked and scrying was a bit over the top.

My query will be ¿what am I learning? If you find it too complex a general would do. I would also like to know which cards do you get if possible.

What is your query m8.
>>
Is it odd that I feel like despite always giving information out that none of us really don't know each other whatsoever beyond some readers for obvious reasons?

Maybe its just me, maybe likes/dislikes/hobbies should be included a little more, or maybe some more information just to get to know what type of people truly are here and form as a community.

Maybe I'm just being a huge faggot though.
>>
File: 1474351691861.jpg (43KB, 600x591px) Image search: [Google]
1474351691861.jpg
43KB, 600x591px
>>18251330

male 19.
I have a family member whos in the occult and after a really deep bitter feud I want to settle our condolences, What would happen if i approach this? Why isn't he trying to settle this first?
>>
>>18251636

magick was a big part of it in some ways. Thats why i thought it was worth mentioning
>>
>>18251405
You: Two of Swords (reversed) / Justice
Situation and Circumstances: The Fool / Four of Cups / King of Wands (reversed)
Advice: Four of Pentacles

Hmm… it seems like you have a lot of scattered emotional energy. There's a certain way that these cards offset each other that suggest bursts of energy coupled with apathy. Perhaps there is some conflict between your emotional and mental aspects. It looks like there are some instances of wanting to take control over things and start anew on a mental plain, but the ambition is extinguished by emotional stagnation.

What you are advised to do to make it out of this situation is rather simple in theory, but difficult in application. Hold off on any fresh starts for a bit and focus on grounding yourself emotionally. Take control over your state and find some equilibrium, and then focus on whatever ventures lie ahead.

>>18251485
Of how I get into divination? It's not a particularly interesting story. I gained an interest in tarot about a year and a half ago, not very soon before these generals became a thing. I was in contact with another reader at the time, and he helped me through some of the first steps. I've been giving out mediocre readings ever since.

>>18251513
Hmm, alright, I'll give this a go next.
>>
>>18251650
Accurate reading, unfortunately I wouldn't even know where to begin regarding that.
>>
>>18251634
As a reader, I prefer to know as little as possible about my querents when I read them, as their self-presentation can tarnish the reading a little. I prefer reading for a /complete/ stranger, as it allows me to avoid any assumptions or get caught up in the querent's ego, when I'm seeking a place completely outside of both of our egos.

As far as community, this is 4chan: anonymity is still an important part of the overarching culture. Even though this general has a stronger sense of community (or used to, at least) than other places on 4chan, its intended purpose isn't really socializing.
>>
>>18251634
There is an IRC if you want to make friends. Lots of nice people in there.
>>
>>18251665
Understandable and I agree. I was meaning more like "Ah my querent likes the colors blue and playing guitar" or something like that.

But as I said, maybe its just me. You readers do a free service after all and its up to you to choose how you do your readings in the end.
>>
>>18251550
Ah, that's pretty scary. I'll be looking out for that, thanks.
>>
File: 455471349.jpg (26KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
455471349.jpg
26KB, 640x360px
>>18251582
>Temperance
Basically, probably not hombre,
but that doesn't mean to give up, you can still get into a relatively okay school ese...
This tarjeta is telling you that you are just discovering that su vida es a work of art mang...
You may not even realize it yet...but you're entering the most crucial years of your life, you really need to stop for a second and decide what it is you want to be in this world way.

>Strength
este tatjeta is just reaffirming that you will be struck a massive blow to your ego mang.

It's gonna be like, all tragic and shit, but it also implies that you knew the answer already.

But it also says don't be scared way, because you'll become stronger because of the experience more like charismatic and shit.

>the Sun

Este tarjeta just confirms the continued pattern, your lost in the world right now, but don't get your heart set on this college fool, because you can get into an okay one and still accomplish your dreams fuck boy...

sorry for taking so long I my housemate was fucking with me...I'll try to be faster.
>>
>>18251690
Thanks a lot. This is almost exactly what I was expecting, so muchas gracias for confirming my fears/thoughts. Oh well.
>>
>>18251614
>>18251629
The Magician, King of Wands, Page of Cups, The Moon, Three of Pentacles,

I can't tell you what you are learning because it is kind of up in the air right now as shown by the Moon but it it could be on the spiritual and occult side of things. If you aren't a spiritual person it could simply just be learning how to create something of interest to you. You have an innate gift/talent that you are learning to express clearly and with confidence. There might be some dreamlike notions on your end of where you are headed but you are not so experienced in this right now. It is better if you work on bettering this gift you are learning with others who have the same interest as you. Sorry if this isn't helpful.

As for me I'd just like a scry on me and a guy I like in the future.
>>
>>18251690
You still doing readings? You seem cool
>>
Female, 26
Why is it so difficult for me to keep good momentum? It seems like I keep getting up and falling back down
>>
Anyone else want a trade?
>gender
>age
>sign
>song
>>
>>18251708
yes but I keep getting fucked with by my housemate so give me some time to put my sombrero on.

Ask your question and this taco maker will answer your question wey.
>>
File: 1467963716900.png (285KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1467963716900.png
285KB, 768x768px
/div/ meetup when
>>
>>18251711
Female
Aquarius.

Miss murder.
>>
Hey /div/, have any of you asked the cards about the election? What did they say?
>>
>>18251725
As soon as I get my blowjob from Madonna.
>>
>>18251732
Everything's coming up Trump.
>>
>>18251732
You don't need cards for that, Hillary is going to win. And before you say anything, I hate them both and we're fucked either way, but she's winning.
>>
>>18251732
I scried victory for Hillary, unfortunately.
>>
>>18251738
>>18251742

ww3 when?
>>
>>18251732
I want Trump to win, because Hillary is literally evil. But she's got everything in her pocket, so it's no wonder she'll win.
>>18251725
It'll probably never happen as we're too far stretched out. Perhaps when I finally organise my cross-country across murica I can do a "I'll be in x place on x day" sort of meet up.
>>
>>18251717
OK, I have time and I'll be grateful.

Just, do I have a chance with her? I have no idea what she thinks about me.
>>
>>18251594
>>18251594
>The Chariot
It feels like the world's against you homie, hard times for hustler en el barrio.

But things are looking up in the near future so keep your head up ese because you're gonna be like the gringo on that chariot homie, riding in on the blaze of glory, you gonna come out on top with your conflict that be irking you wey. But only if you persevere with like all your heart ese.
>Strength

Man este tarjte be saying that it's all been gettin you down wey. You're tired as fuck homie, and you just want more then anything to get a little break maybe a nice honey too.

But el tarjte is also saying to slow your roll homie, you don't wanna make any rash decisions, you'll get that omph you need but you gotta be like smart and shit about it.

>The High Priestess

Este chica is saying basically the same thing, slow your roll homie take it slow, you're like nervous and shit about making the wrong move, and she be like yea your right man, you gotta be careful and make sure you got your facts straight first.

>The Lovers

I mean but you may get a chica somewhere, but I don't know really, the lovers tend to be a fuckin stupid. Basically those locos are saying be ready for new relationships coming up soon.

>Death

I mean these tarjetes are almost unanimously saying your in some shit right now man. Hombre Muerte is saying that you've got alot of anxiety right now, big changes are in your future though because let me tell you homie, when Jesús cierra una puerta, man he opens a window.

Now's the time to show you've got some real huevos mang.
>The World

The World

And what's gonna happen? The world will be your's homie, but like not literally.
You're gonna come out on top as long as you try.
>>
>>18251756

are you a gay male?
>>
>>18251750
Far in the future regardless of who is President currently. Also nobody is stupid enough to actually launch a nuke, at least those that actually have them.
>>
>>18251726
>miss murder
Shit, I haven't listened to AFI in years. Thanks Anonette!

>Past:Four of Pentacles
>Present:Three of Cups
>Future:Ten of Pentacles

I suspect in the past you've done a lot of waiting. You waited for something,or more likely someone to change, and whatever it was it never did. This has left you with some apprehensive feelings. I think that now is the time to work through that, either personally or in therapy. You need to be able to make your peace with whatever was in your past in order to feel fulfilled in the future.
In your future, ultimately, I see happiness. You will find a family and find your peace, although this may be a little longer down the road than you'd like. You can't force things. Right now is the time for you to work on yourself and how you react to situations rather than hunting for something else to help you.

Hope that helps, and as always, No Refunds.
>>
>>18251576

Male
Aquarius

Do my girlfriend and I stay together and will the news I recieve on Friday be good? (The news is about our relationship)
>>
>>18251763

considering that he can't go two posts without mentioning his gf i'm going to have to say no
>>
>>18251760
Thank you wise man, but I'm a female hehe
>>
>>18251763
>>18251779
Plot twist: he's bi
>>
>>18251576
I'll trade if you want.
My question is: Should I go through with buying acid or should I wait longer?
>>
>>18251779
are u jealous u arent his gf
>>
Do you think that Santisima Muerte and I will build a strong relationship with one another. I plan on dedicating myself to her.
>>
>>18251776
Holy god that was spot on. I almost teared up. I was in the hospital over someone I thought i loved as an edgy 17 year old. Its almost been 3 years now and I haven't been content or able to be with anyone since. It never matched up and it doesn't bother me anymore because that's how shit is, but I still can get very emotional about that because it had impact on my life being in the hospital lol..
>>
File: milo-feat-1-1469728285[1].jpg (69KB, 980x472px) Image search: [Google]
milo-feat-1-1469728285[1].jpg
69KB, 980x472px
>>18251763
Why yes I am
>>18251779
That's not tr-...okay, maybe a little true...
>>18251788
>he's bi
>those dubs
Hitler has spoken
>>18251793
Pffft ain't no one jealous of that anon
>>
>>18251776
AND YEAH its a good one. People always ask

Think of a good song!

Or if i have one that describes me. That's pretty much it.
>>
>>18251704

I need a moment to digest your reading, sorry if it was a burden, it's even complex to me and in am the one asking. It was helpful, thanks

Now for your reading.

I see a rock cracking up. There seems to grow a plant from this. The image stands out a lot, everything is quite shining.

Huh, I see there are quite some energies in this relationship, a plant breaking a rock also talks about breakthroughs with noticeable the backgrounds.

This relationship will be relevant to you dear, i will claim that it's not exempt of troubles, probably was raised from them.

And with troubles it shall continue. But worry not since something beautiful will grow from it, if not the relationship then you.

Hope it helped and i can't quite emphasize that there was a lot if energy in your future. Seems important.
>>
>>18251802
Are you actually bi? Nothing wrong with it, just wondering.
>>
>>18251776
Also spot on because I've been waiting a few years now for a turn around. Thanks for that time ya spent reimbursing me :D
>>
>>18251756
Empath I have a question. If I scribble out a drawing for a future reading of myself, would you be able to connect with that rather than listen a description of myself for instance?
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>18251485
Hey Cheswick. I've been away from /div/ since I was exploring other aspects of the occult. You scryed/read for me a few months back(I'm from Michigan). You mentioned "an Indian" that I should meet. I was wondering if you'd be able to scry further into that? It just popped into my head months later so I figured I'd ask.
>>
>>18251798
>>18251805
>>18251810
Not a problem at all, glad I could help.
>>
File: il_570xN.518623780_swqa.jpg (67KB, 570x431px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.518623780_swqa.jpg
67KB, 570x431px
>>18251602
Oy chica the el tarjetas are really trying to tell you something wey.

>the Lovers

So like, your 19 girl?
Los amantes are saying that this is a question that is irrelevant, success is relative and honestly hard to achieve if you're talking pesos wey. Right now you need to look within and really ask yourself what it is that makes you happy because your just coming into your own.

Los amantes are also saying that you have self estem issues and need to learn to love yourself or like you ain't never gonna be happy wey.

Ey their words home girl not mine.

>the Hermit

El ermitaño is all like, you need to really start retreating into yourself more, take some long walks and shit by yourself, preferably during the day and start thinking about your life more, examining if where it's going. The fact your wondering about success now says something about your character. He's trying to say you gotta do some serious thinking about what your next move is right now, because you're going to decide if you're going to be successful.

>the Sun

Right now, you can be full of energy, you can outshine the world if you only answer the questions el ermitaño, and take the advice of the los amantes. Basically you can be successful but right now is that turning point wey. If you fuck up it's on you baby girl.

If you get what you want but feel like it's not enough, you missed the point wey.

Now put your hands up wey this is a robbery!
>>
File: Box.jpg (81KB, 1311x983px) Image search: [Google]
Box.jpg
81KB, 1311x983px
>>18251809
I find the male body extremely aesthetic and attractive, however, I do not find it arousing. I don't think I could be bi however as per the above statement and I highly dislike anal.
>>18251811
That's actually a very good question, and would have no idea if I could or not. I'm game to try it if you are, but no guarantee on accuracy though.

Just had this turn up in my post. FEELSGOODMAN
>>
>>18251808
Huh, no it wasn't a burden. Glad it helped. Thank you so much.
>>
>>18251831
Don't shoot!

Nice skele

YEAH, that's probably extremely accurate. I spend my days doing nothing but serious thinking.. 'tiswhat keeps me up at night. But I just see how unpredictable things can be everyday. It worries me that I've had small tastes of success before like having a minimum wage job and knowing what it's like to have money come in and have responsibility but it's always falling short on my end and I've never been able to keep the job I'm scared of going to college and getting a career and falling short on that and then having nothing to turn to, so fuck. I'm prone to failure my entire life but also amazing at getting what I want for instant gratification
>>
>>18251842
I might try it next time you're doing readings (not tonight if you are doing readings tonight). It'd take me some time to get a proper drawing though.

Makes me curious on whether actual photos would allow you to see energies/auras better too.
>>
>>18251576
If you still doing this...then what's coming to me in my love life in the near future. recently got really played out and its hard to see something like I want to! But I need some hope or something lol
>>
>>18251759
>Bindweed

La planta is basically saying, what's holding you back from approaching her? Why not just get your feelings out there, it's also saying that you're being held back by your own vices wey.

Love and women shouldn't be head game, and yet you're tangling yourself up with all this worry worry wey.

You need to take a long hard look at yourself and see what you can change about yourself because if you think this girl is going to somehow change your life, she isn't. You gotta be the change you want to see mang.

But, you should still try and ask her out because like la planta said what's stoping you?
>the Lovers

El amantes are saying, well what do you even see in this chica? You need to ask yourself why am I interested?

El amantes seem to think that you need to really take a long hard look at yourself, because this chica just may be dulce ese. Like sweet but really bad for you. Be careful homie and approach with caution or not at all. You may not even have anything in common with her.

>Awakening

But el tarjet despertar is saying that you could learn a lot about yourself by just trying.

Basically el tarjetes think your doing this for the wrong reasons and you're gonna get burned, but some of them think you should do it because it'll help you learn about you.

And what more could you ask am I right?
>>
>>18251871
Holy fuck man, you're so fucking accurate....
Just i:'m not searching something to fix me in her, but all the other things are accurate and I know it. I fucking know it.
>>
>>18251513
Underlying Intentions: Six of Swords (reversed) / Nine of Pentacles (reversed) / Eight of Pentacles
Outward Manifestation: Ace of Cups / The Hierophant / The Fool

Interesting, I haven't even started interpreting the cards yet this reading fills me with a certain degree of nervous tension.

It seems like there is some sort of ambition to begin a new project. Perhaps the subject of the query finds it difficult to go at it alone, and seeks partnership with others to gain an advantage or help in taking the next step. That is the very condensed interpretation of the issue. To gain a better grasp I'll have to pull a few cards for situation and circumstances.

Seven of Wands. Ten of Wands reversed.

This certainly seems to reinforce some of what I've been thinking. There is a sense of individuality and opposition yet it outwardly manifests in seeking intimacy with others, and that is supported by taking control over an issue. That is also coupled with freeing oneself from struggles, perhaps by finding support. I am sensing some possible guile at work, but I would not take my own word for it.

Christ, that filled me with mental and physical uneasiness.

>>18251657
I find myself in a rather similar situation. It's troubling when your mental focus doesn't correspond with your emotional will. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to assuage the problem either, otherwise I'd give some guidance. If I ever figure it out, I'll let you know.
>>
19 male.
Is my current path going to lead toward happiness?
>>
19, Male, Scorpio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8f-Qb-bwlU
Can I get a reading on my coming couple of weeks? I'm up for a real ripper of a time and it's gonna be really stressful. I just want to know if there's anything I can do to make the best of things.
>>
File: il_570xN.428709437_lu7q.jpg (51KB, 570x382px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.428709437_lu7q.jpg
51KB, 570x382px
>>18251778
>>18251863
Don't worry banditos, I'll answer your questions but I need time to do some work first. Just pop your head in every now and then or tomorrow. I don't sleep much so I'll get to it.

>>18251790
Also sure, just give me a general then wey. I'll get to your's in the order it was asked.
>>
>>18251902
Haha, my bad. You told me you wanted something interesting to read, and I gave you a rather fucked up occult query. The fact that you felt really uneasy reading it shows me you connected properly. I can tell that it pained you a little to do this reading, so I apologize for the query. The interpretation is a little off due to starting in the wrong place, but it's at least 50% correct. Your sortilege, however, is dead on.

Tell you what. Hold onto this and spend some time reinterpreting it later. There's your homework. I guarantee it will make you a better reader after working through it.
>>
>>18251925
Alrighty.
Querent:Strength, Reversed
Obstacle:Eight of Pentacles
Power:Seven of Pentacles, Reversed
Resolution:The High Priestess

I think that you may be experiencing some personal problems related to confidence in your abilities. You may find that you need more practice to improve in whatever area of your life it is you feel lacking. Both the first two cards I drew lead me to believe this also may be work related. You feel undervalued, but yet you have not yet proven yourself. Even if you ARE up to a good standard you may have to show that to your superiors.
What the Seven of Pentacles shows me is that how you are going to get through this is caution. Take some time to hone your ability. Show it off when you can, but only when you can be sure you are ready. You will succeed as long as you weigh your various options and strike when the moment is right, but if you are caught up in your emotions or take too much risk, you may find yourself in over your head. Lastly, the High Priestess. This confused me a lot at first, since this is usually a love interest. I thought perhaps that a lover might calm you down or serve to help temper your patience. I feel that it more likely means that you will have to focus on the future, more than the present. Figure out what direction you would like to move in before you set sail, if you will.

Let me know if that helps, and most importantly, No Refunds.
>>
>>18251926
Don't worry about it. My head is still reeling a bit, but I'll get over it soon enough. Thank you for your feedback and overall helpfulness. I'll spend some more time ruminating over the cards.
>>
22, Male, Virgo
I would like a general reading, please enlighten me.
>>
Anyone else feel really drained from reading?
I've been practicing on here for the past few days and I find that after my 3rd or 4th reading a day I start to feel really tired and hungry even if I just ate or slept
>>
new occult & magick general:
>>18252038
>>
>>18252044
>>18252044
Reading I'd like any other activity; the more you practice, the better your endurance. But like weights, pushing yourself a little helps, but too much and you're jus doing damage.
>>
>>18252078
Fair enough. I am relatively new. I have done it very occasionally for years but never as much as I have been in the past couple weeks.
>>
File: 20161020_001814.jpg (901KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
20161020_001814.jpg
901KB, 1932x2576px
New to readings, would like to practice more. More acquainted with major arcana.
name and sun sign are needed.

Trading is cool, tell me what you'd need of me.
>>
>>18252088

Nicholas
Leo

Am I to be more Holmes, or Moriarty? More Bond, or Blofeld?
>>
>>18252088
I'll give it a shot.

James
What do the cards tell me about myself as a person.

This way I can help provide feedback potentially.
>>
>>18252088
David

Ah future/next/whatever girlfriend I guess
>>
>>18252088
Spencer, Scorpio
Basically I'm just in for a rough couple of weeks and I'd like some guidance on how I can get through 'em. Thanks for the help!
>>
>>18252101
Forgot the sign, Libra
>>
>>18252088
Anthoni
Pisces
Where should I look for a job?
>>
(Everybody postin at you crazy)
(What you gon' read?)
Lift up your hand and keep posting, (Keep posting), read the thread up
(Read you)
Love to divine reader, I wear my heart
On my post, let the reading start
You know the miserable no love company
What do you want from me and my reads?
Everybody lack confidence, everybody lack confidence
How many times my readings was anonymous?
How many times the thread making me promises?
So promise this, anons
>>
File: 20161020_011259.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20161020_011259.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>18252094
there's warm nostalgia all over. you are going to be okay, and you're the good guy. any romantic ideas of the past could be let go in order to pursue a less congested work ethic. it does not benefit you to maintain old routines right now.
>>
>>18252095
Oh shit, fucking scorpio, I'm a dumbass.
>>
>>18252205

Makes sense, touches on some things in my life with that spread, thank you very much!
>>
>>18252198
Ooh child, things are gonna get easier?
>>
File: 20161020_014738.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20161020_014738.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>18252095
The influence of chalices today has me wondering about relationships. None of these have given me aggressive feelings.
You secretly want others to want you, even if you don't reciprocate. This card has sexual connotation, but in reverse I feel you don't find your sexual life as fulfilling. You need valuable connections.
You, in a primal way, attract negativity. It reads like love, even if you don't identify with loving it. Who do you talk to most often? How often are you negative?
Finally, there may be too few options for you. To draw back to the initial chalice card, you are feeling lack of fulfillment romantically/sexually. Expand your friendships. The moon is telling you not to be afraid, to explore friends and lovers without fear of rejection.

>>18252198
we gon' read alright
do you hear me do you feel me
>>
>>18252242
>The influence of chalices today has me wondering about relationships. None of these have given me aggressive feelings.
>You secretly want others to want you, even if you don't reciprocate. This card has sexual connotation, but in reverse I feel you don't find your sexual life as fulfilling. You need valuable connections.
>You, in a primal way, attract negativity. It reads like love, even if you don't identify with loving it. Who do you talk to most often? How often are you negative?
>Finally, there may be too few options for you. To draw back to the initial chalice card, you are feeling lack of fulfillment romantically/sexually. Expand your friendships. The moon is telling you not to be afraid, to explore friends and lovers without fear of rejection.

Fairly accurate actually. Wish I didn't attract negativity though. Seems to follow me around regardless of what I do. There is too few options for me anymore, I'm getting older and the more I move around trying to find cheaper places and smaller areas to survive on, the less opportunities I've got for things.

But yeah, definitely accurate.
>>
>>18252088
Shawn
Leo

What's the outlook for me and Hannah? Am I ever going to see or talk to her again?
>>
>>18252242
I may be too late to jump on this train, but:
Andy
I could use some career advice. Steady job with vague future prospects but is currently making me miserable, or jump ship to uncertain but potentially more lucrative work elsewhere but no guarantees?

Just could use some input from the universe.
>>
>>18252247
Oops, I didn't mean to greentext all of that at all. Well shit, oh well.
>>
File: 20161020_021054.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20161020_021054.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>18252101
Incredible energy from her, you'll know her by her smile and excessive optimism. She's what makes the flowers near her grow, she is The Sun. She's the one you want, and the one you'll have if only you will match her energy. Don't give up on her when she seems excessive in her joyful disposition, it is probably what you need.
Now, The Chariot is not for you, Libra. She is powerful and hungry, and you just can't meet her where she is and you don't want to. She is controlling, and you'll think you'll be better for it, but you won't. Avoid her, she is a no.
You know her day to day. It seems you're attracted to Fire, Libra. She is fierce without the controlling edge, and is often undermined. A natural leader, she may not reciprocate your feelings. Rejection from her may hurt, but don't hesitate too long.

>TL;DR: the girl you want is cheerful, the one you don't is controlling, the one you might want is somebody you see often and is a natural leader
>>
>>18251842
Hey Empath! Could you please explain your tarot readings and the weight/importance of the cards?

When you say ruled over by... or counseled by... etc? Thanks.
>>
Could someone do a reading for me please? General/Relationship.

R
Female
Virgo

>>
File: 20161020-1493747607.jpg (973KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
20161020-1493747607.jpg
973KB, 1200x1600px
>>18252247
>writes libra
>youre a scorpio
>mfw I'm so tired I just assume your sign
still glad it helped you, I'm feeling for your moving/opportunities situation

I'll post tomorrow after classes. thank you all for your help, I'll try to get to the remaining after classes today.
>>
>>18252088

Romero, Capricorn

I have been single for 6 years. Curious if I lost all my chances in love and If I haven't when will I meet her.

Thanks reader.
>>
>>18252275
just finished training for the evening. If you're still around when I get home (about 20min) I'll explain in detail
>>
>>18252305
Sure! Still here.
>>
>tfw you want a reading from EmpathAU so badly you end up dreaming about it
>>
>>18252315
Okay I'm home (sorry I got caught up, ran into one of the other blackbelts and we got to discussing the upcoming blackbelt training day), just gonna finish my dinner and I'll get right to it.
>>18252352
Daawwww, don't be like that anon; my readings aren't all that
>>
>>18252356
Wait!!! I kind of thing you were living in USA...
>>
File: spread.jpg (162KB, 737x983px) Image search: [Google]
spread.jpg
162KB, 737x983px
>>18252356
>Empath's Tarot Readings; Explained
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1FALrUjZ6lh
Pic related most definitely
>>18252377
You thought I was from the US?
>EmpathAU
>AU
But seriously, you're not the first. Seems i'm from everywhere; The US, Britain, Europe kek. But I'm just your run of the mill south-east shitposting aussie.
Note; I have talked about cross-country tripping across the US and immigrating there to be with my tribe so that could be why
>>
>>18252405
Thank you!! Im gonna listen to it when I come home from work
>>
>>18252405
>>18252296

Sorry to bother you but could you give me a reading? People here talk really good about your readings and how accuarate they are and I was wondering if you could help me this time.
>>
>>18252405
it wasn't boring at all, thank you for explaining the process you go through with your readings very interesting makes your tarot readings more vivid to me onw
>>
anyone still doing the readings?
>>
File: NMS.png (259KB, 1905x923px) Image search: [Google]
NMS.png
259KB, 1905x923px
>>18252415
You're absolutely welcome <3 I hope it's alright, and I don't sound like an idiot
>>18252416
Of course, not reading right this second (Had an overwatch craving all day) but if you're still around later tonight for sure!
>People here talk really good about your readings and how accuarate they are
Pfffttt I'm not all that, but it's nice to hear people think so. Really though, there are much MUCH better readers than I who frequent here.
>>18252420
You're welcome anon. It's weird to dissect myself, but it was also insightful.
>>
>>18252466

Thanks, I'll be around, waiting for that reading. Thanks you are a good brother :)
>>
>>18252466

Hey bro mind if i bother you with a query? Quite the confusing times for me right now, i could use any insight.
>>
>>18252494
>you are a good brother
....Michael?
>>18252497
What's on your mind NH?
>>
>>18252542

Michael? Lol no.
>>
>>18251778

Anyone available to read this one plz?
>>
>>18252088
Richard
Virgo
Why i'm drawn to self-destruction?
>>
>tfw thread is a little slow
>tfw Nintendo Switch and Logan Trailer dropped

Ya know, I'm content for once. Hope you all find some peace and tranquility in your lives outside of readings too, or in your readings as well.

Just felt like sharing.
>>
>>18252603
>Peace and tranquillity
Zenyatta?
>>
>>18252552
Oh okay, got a little freaked out then.
>>18252603
Thanks anon, love and good vibes be with you also <3
>>18252637
10/10 would kek again.
>tfw got MVP (88% on fire) and POTG as Zenyatta
And yet still no Ra skin...
>>
>>18252542

What will i learn from this experience? or where am i heading? Whichever is fine.

Old wounds getting open and i am having a sort of existential crisis, kinda silly really, but i might as well try to grow something from it.
>>
>>18252640
Rip for zennyboy.
I main Genji, hi sensei.
:^)
>>
>>18252640
empath readings?
>>
>>18252637
I don't play Overwatch, so no. If I did I'd just play Mercy or D.Va since I like giant robots and her Valkyrie gimmick.
>>18252640
No problem Empath.

Here if everyone wants to be hyped for No Country for Old Logan. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbug3zTm3Ws
>>
File: image.jpg (164KB, 1280x943px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 1280x943px
Genji main here, hoping for a love/partnership reading.
Would be appreciated if someone is willing to try at it?
:^)
>>
>>18252682
Nobody seems to be doing readings atm
>>
>>18252649
I can't genji to save my life. My entire career as genji has literally been as a quick bastion remover via reflects. Now Pharah is where my offence lies.
>>18252667
What's the query anon? Had a huge wave of exhaustion rush over me, so if it's not too much trouble I might but I can't promise it'll be any good of a reading; on a cut and my body is screaming at me with all the exercise I'm doing.
>>18252668
Damn that looks good...gonna have to book some tickets.
>>
>>18252683
Yeah, just seeing if a fellow air reader is lurking.
>>
File: image.png (661KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
661KB, 1136x640px
>>18252685
Being a Genji main is life, dude.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 640x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 640x336px
>>18252687
That's actually a screenshot from favorite streamer, lol.
My best in this competive season is this.
>>
>>18252687
>>18252690
I can't into competitive. I'm a scrub. Tried once, got screamed at over VC, nope'd out.
>>
>>18252685
Because I saw you talking about it yesterday Empath.

https://youtu.be/gmA6MrX81z4
>>
>>18252697
Dang, well at least qp is fun.
>>
>>18252687
Want to carry a silver?
>>
>>18252685
i wantd to ask about my relationship with a friend
>>
>>18252722
I don't play as much as I used to, I got lowered a lot recently because I thought solo queuing was the way to go.
I'm sadly gold now.
>>
>>18252697
Are you doing readings, though? I'm thinking of going for this girl but I'm not sure if I should just be her friend.
:^/
>>
>>18252715
Hnnnngggg yes. All my yes.
>>18252720
Aye, it's still a great game.
>>18252727
Is it alright if it waits until tomorrow? I just realised it's 2am. No wonder I'm tired.
>>18252734
Nothing ventured, nothing gained. At the very worse, you become friends afterwards.
>>
>>18252642
>>18252640

Dropped trips.
>>
>>18252759
yea for sure its no rush
>>
I am in that point where I want a reading and, at the same time, don't want it, bc it's more about my perseverance and hard work.

I'm starting to develop a brand of services (workshops, blog, social media) and I feel nervous because it's going to be a lot of work and, of course, I'm kind of afraid of failure, that maybe is not well focused or it's all over the place or something.

Maybe I don't need a reading, but a sincere advice lol.
>>
>>18252759
Hello there. I'm the one with the query about photo leaks, turns out they deleted the thread but still there was so many pictures. I feel bad about the girls and I think it was made by one girl that's supposed it's their friend. Anyway I just wanted to update you. Have a nice evening.
>>
>>18252759
So I guess she isn't anything special to me..... I can still be her classmate I guess.
>>
>>18252781
I have a couple of friends that run their own businesses. Particularly a girl I know that started up a Salon/Make-up place for people. She's a few years younger than me, 22 I believe, with 2 kids already .She got pregnant when she was like 16, cool girl.

Anyways, she still lives in the podunk shitty little town I lived in, and it doesn't have a lot of people, like 6k only, and there were already established Salons and shit like that around. Her business does great, she was in part of the running for one of the awards of good business practices in the state, etc. And this is a 22 year old girl that has had 2 kids since she was 17 basically.

So anon, don't worry about failing so much. Just get out there and market/promote and I'm sure your business will thrive. You've got a lot more time than she does to focus on your business and services and truly make it shine, and you likely have a lot bigger pool of clients where you live too, and if not, still not a big deal, smaller tight nit community, word spreads fast.

So stop worrying and go live your dreams and do the things you want. Regardless of the potentiality of failure or whatever. You'll never get anywhere in life if you constantly worry about the what-ifs or you never succeeding, because trust me, I'm a terribly flawed human being in more ways than one, but physically and mentally, but if I worried about every little thing, I'd probably never get anywhere in life and would likely be some homless dredge on society that wouldn't live another 4 years to even make it to 30. So stop worrying, just live and follow your dreams.

Sorry if I rambled and didn't make much sense or provide any real advice, but I hope it did help.
>>
>>18252791
Photo leaks? What are you talking about?
>>
>>18252807
Talking to empath sorry
>>
>>18252810
I'm aware, just curious what you were talking about. Sounds like some drama between a bunch of people you may know.
>>
>>18252804
>Sorry if I rambled and didn't make much sense or provide any real advice, but I hope it did help.
Do.not.sorry.at.all.

THANKS! You are so right. I'm nervous bc I was searching to find my exact dream all my life (besides writing, which NewHelp did made me a reading and it showed a good outcome) and now that it's getting "real" about what I want and how I am... all that you said not to.

I think this is exactly what I need. I'm 27, female, but yes, no kids and no responsibilities besides myself. It's an online idea with some offlines things so... I supposse I have a lot of chances to succeed...

anon, THANKS again! I will just do it and stop thinking about it u.u.
>>
>>18252814
Yeah basically, but it's over now.
I'm glad I take distance from them because they make everything a bigger fuzz regretless if their friends are on it or not.
>>
>>18252816
Sorry, I was so excited it doesn't go well lol. "What I want and how I am going to do it, I am doing everything you said not to do".

I am very grateful for your advice :).
>>
>>18252816
Glad I could be of some help. I know its hard to just get out of that mindsight, but you gotta always look that you will succeed and if something goes wrong, just take it roll with it, maybe its a hiccup on the path, but it can still lead you to success or even greater success in the end.

Online ideas are usually very lucrative, just gotta get the word out there. I mean some artists who just draw fanart of characters makes $20-50k a month just from Patreon and drawing, that's it.

I mean Bill Gates was in his like mid-20s by the time he took some coding and changed it, and made Microsoft. Same with Ophra and all sorts of other people. Stallone was like 35 when he first wrote Rocky and got into film.

Its never too late to do what you want or to find yourself, or make a life out of it, never. No matter what problems you have or the things that may or may not hinder you along the way. Just remember, you'll always succeed regardless of those hiccups, it comes a long way, but it is tough to get into that mindset like I said.

I hope everything works out for you anon, I'm sure it will.
>>
>>18252822
I'll assume some nudes or something got leaked to try and shame a girl, at least that was my impression.

Sounds shitty man, best to distance yourself from vindictive people that do stuff like that.
>>
>>18252764
Thanks anon! You're really the best
>>18252791
Oh damn, they were leaked on 4chan? Whelp...that's horrible to think about. Mine are floating around here too; oh to be young and dumb.
>>18252796
I didn't do a reading, I'm just saying if you like the girl go for it!
>>
>>18252837
I sure will I find it so low, I'm thinking it was made by a girl that is one of their friends...so much going on there. But still glad I'm not in that social circle anymore.
>>
>>18252854
did you post it on soc or something? Or b
>>
Are either Lo or Discord around? I need a reading from one of you is possible. I am willing to trade if you want a reading yourself.
>>
>>18252854
Oh! Lol... I was assuming you read me real quick.
I guess I can go for the girl, we're going to hangout next weekend so I was wondering what we should do.
>>
>>18252875
I'm always around, but I'm not doing readings for a while, at the very least. I don't require a reading on top of that, so I must apologize.

ps: It's I, as in ''I am'', and not lowercase l.
>>
>>18252884
Kek and I'm proved wrong immediately. Thanks Io<3
>>
>>18252884

Dam quite a bummer, you are the exact type of reader i needed... oh well take care girl.
>>
>>18252884
Io! Haven't seen you for a while. I wish you a good night.

>>18252888
>he posted CP
literally why.
>>
>>18252888
Why did you do it?
>>
>>18252915
He means he was posting pics of him and his gf when they were underage, making it CP technically.

At least I hope.
>>
>>18252888
is this not a felony in aus?
>>
>that interesting feel when I'm about to assess my theory that an active reader can get away with committing a felony and still be approved as a person by /div/
>>
>>18252928
>tfw I'm a felony and nobody here gives me shit

Depends on the felony anon, depends on the felony.
>>
>>18252890
I may not post, but I definitely do lurk. You were half right though; I'm not doing anything in the thread save for replying to anyone asking for me or clarifying a thing or two.

>>18252913
Sorry about that yet again; I hope you'll find someone you'll looking for. I may find time tomorrow or something, just for you, but I'm too tired to do anything. You take care yourself.

>>18252915
Hello hello. I wish a good day or evening to you as well.

>>18252928
You can be approved of your divination skills, but that doesn't mean people will regard you as a good person. In Empath's case, well... I have a feeling people in here wouldn't give a shit.
>>
>>18252919
>At least I hope.
That's a total "please tell me it's like that".
>>
>>18252915
>>18252916
>>18252926
Yes it was myself back in the day. But let's not get into this line of topic; dumb things in the past.
>>
>>18252944
Technically we've all done it. I'm sure everyone here has done a selfie dick pic or selfie nude in some way.
>>
>>18252951
>I'm sure everyone here has done a selfie dick pic or selfie nude in some way
Speak for yourself. My dick has never been photographed.
>>
>>18252952
Well either way, its not like he was posting legit shit anyways.

Anyways, off the topic. Time to get back to divination discussion and readings.
>>
>>18252936

It's alright friend, it was related to one old reading of yours. The best I had and i am now somewhat making sense of it.

You have quite the talent, ill dare to day no other reader here has it.
>>
>>18252961
Dare to say*

This phone hates me.
>>
>>18252952
Youve never wanted to see it from a first person perspective?
>>
>>18252928
He didn't post other people it was just himself.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-20-09-41-46.png (658KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-20-09-41-46.png
658KB, 1440x2560px
>Dramafags are at it again.

I'll just post the gold that came from last thread.
>>
>>18252985
I loved that post, good shit. Between that and the song anon, we've had some good stuff lately just out of the blue not pertaining to the readers and shit.
>>
>>18252985
Thinking that was just a joke, bro
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-20-09-41-30.png (890KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-20-09-41-30.png
890KB, 1440x2560px
>>18252985
>in think I did it wrong
>>
>>18252985
my sides
>>
>>18252991
A good one kek
>>
>>18252990
the song anon? wuzzat
>>
>>18252991
Even if it was there people on here actually like that.
>>
File: Eizn0D9.png (87KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Eizn0D9.png
87KB, 1400x1400px
I'll do a couple tarot reads because reasons.
I'll spend about 20 min. here, leave to go get food, and then come back to maybe do a few more.

Give me query, and optionally gender.
If it's vague, well, good luck.
>>
>>18253014
Should I go? What things awaits me if I go?
>>
>>18253014
Male
What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>18253014
I'd like a reading on the intentions of someone in particular towards me. It's not romantic, so no need for genders.
>>
>>18253014
Male
Query: How are the chances with the girl I'm interested in and I being a thing?
>>
>>18253014

Female
General reading
>>
>>18252088
>>18252094
>>18252205

Also I love how my read is basically "you're set for friends, but get gud son because the past doesn't matter".
>>
>>18253014
female
how my relationship will go next 2 months
>>
>>18253014
can i dig myself out of this hole? i'm afraid it's gotten too deep. i have a feeling that my mom isn't going to want to help me and i'm going to have to figure everything out on my own. male.

sorry if it's vague but explaining it in full stresses me out beyond belief
>>
File: mad.png (150KB, 700x615px) Image search: [Google]
mad.png
150KB, 700x615px
>>18253018
I'll be doubly honest, for you, anon-kun.
I'm not in the normal state I am for reads; and your post is the right kind of vague that makes me uneasy. So I'm not really wanting to do it.
That being said...
2 of disks change, 4 of cups luxury, princess of cups, the mage, the hanged man.

If you go, that will be different then now, won't it? That much is obvious. As to yes or now, I apologize, but I don't feel comfortable answering that right now. Think it over carefully, then wait a day if possible. Never make decisions while emotional.

>>18253019
My kneejerk reaction is what aren't you doing wrong? But that's not a read, that's just a petulant brain being brain.
>9 of disks gain, and the sun.
I'll leave this at two for now. Gain, and Hope.
Maybe you don't have enough hope, or maybe you're scared of moving forward.
Yeah, I totally understand there are reasons for someone being hesitant about moving forward. You're where you're at now, and that's comfortable because you've been there.
But everyone who is anywhere has had a first step, or a day one.
Don't be afraid of moving forward, anon.

>>18253023
Well, I ask the cards "what are the intentions of this specific random person towards this guy/girl, for instance. So, not needed, but wouldn't hurt.

Ace of swords, ace of cups, and 7 of swords, futility. I'm wanting to say they're wanting to to start something with you, but it would be better to wait a little, but I also recognize a decent amount of brain fog in me right now, so I'm not too sure on this one. I'll look at the cards again when I come back and have eaten.

>>18253026
>>18253035
I'll read for you two in a short while, possibly 30 min.
>>
>>18253073
If it helps, the cards say that they may want to start new things or bring new ideas or attachments, but they don't have good intentions at the core of it.
>>
>>18253073
Thank you Nyara ,2nd one here..

The reading was on point.
>>
>>18253014
Male 24
I really need this. Today I failed something I thought I wouldn't will I get crossed from the list and burdened with debt?
>>
File: 1461039377697.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1461039377697.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>tfw Matthew 20:28
>>
>>18253167
Querents will never understand, bro.

Galatians 5:13
>>
File: TrO87DC.jpg (76KB, 508x912px) Image search: [Google]
TrO87DC.jpg
76KB, 508x912px
Alright, back and have eaten, I guess I'll continue reading for a small while.

>>18253090
That does help, thank you.
>>
>>18252088
Katie and wut. How do i know my sun sign. Im Aquarius if that helps.
>>
>>18253224
That IS your sun sign, silly.
>>
>>18253220
>>18253014

If you're taking new queries...

Male

Does the position of King in the game of Chess suit me? Where should I look for the other pieces on the board? Black or white?

(It's a politics question.)
>>
>>18253220
Male
general reading please
>>
>>18252088
I'm sorry I thought they were called astrology signs and I'm still Katie and my sign is Aquarius I forgot to add my query my question is, what will fix the emptiness and emotionless feeling I've had in my life for the past 2 and a half years. I need to not be happy again, or find love necessarily.. not asking that.

But more asking why I'm a mean heartless cunt and what is going tofix it. I've tried EVERYTHING almost.
>>
>>18253227
I SWEAR everyone says "astral or astrology sign"

Lmao it's like, I've never seen someone call it that but I automatically assumed considering thats what readers ask for 9/10 times and what other sign would you have lol.
>>
>>18253220
i would like a career reading
male
>>
>>18253248
The sun sign is the one usually people refer to. The one you get based off of the position of the sun. However, there's also the moon one, the ascendant, and others, but I don't know enough about astrology to say. If you're curious, look up what a natal chart is. You can have one generated off of your exact birth time, hours and minutes included, for all the positions of the planets and ascendant and what not.

Good luck finding a person who can read one of those though. You can occasionally find readers doing these in here, but they're rare and far in between.
>>
>>18253220
I'd actually really like a career reading too, if you don't feel like it I'd just want a general reading about talent and if I'm going to make it one day or let it go now because I won't. I'm a 19/yo female. I sing. But its 2016 and now impossible to be noticed. LOL. so I'd like a reading about it for myself.
>>
>>18253073
I understand the wait, thanks.
>>
>>18253220
>>18253065
>>
>>18253252
Yeah my readings never get touched because I think outside the box about my questions too so its a lot of work LOL. But yeah it makes a lot more sense. I don't know shit about astrology too but ooo that sounds interesting. Was born February 6th in like the middle of the night. I wonder if that has significant meaning but there's 365 other birthdays and 24 hours worth of seconds. Loo.. so mines just random most likely
>>
File: WovKKEn.png (162KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
WovKKEn.png
162KB, 1400x1400px
>>18253026
How are the chances?
Well, feasibly as good as anyone else's. You do know how to make a thing, right? You do something to make a thing a thing. If you just sit and hope, then nothing gets done and a thing doesn't just materialize out of thin air.

2 of disks change, prince of wands, and ace of cups.
Pretty much what I said above. do something (different) to start something.

>>18253035
Alright, miss, I have a simple 4 cards here, and the general-ness means I'm going to have to improvise.
First, the main card of this was the star. The secondary card is 3 of swords, sorrow. The tertiary cards are ace of cups, and ace of swords.

So, first and foremost, this is how I interpreted it. Have hope, anon. You're experiencing sadness right now from a mess of thinking things and feeling things, but when you pull through you'll find that things will be alright.
>>
>>18253014
>>18251460
>>
>>18253263
Likely no meaning besides the one you give to yourself. Some use... I forgot what it's called, to calculate different amounts of numbers from your birth date and interpret the numbers in various ways, saying you have this trait or that trait. There's various methods, now that I think about it, but one in particular stuck to mind.

Then again so many people are born every day, just because they have an odd looking birth time doesn't mean they're odd or special themselves. I personally don't put too much stock to astrology by itself, but I've been impressed before by a very peculiar chart reader. What was it, Sorrow or... ah, can't remember his name. Haven't seen him in a while though.

If you're curious, I think you can find a hosted library in /x/ threads somewhere, /omg/ was it, or ask people about in either IRC or Discord channel about astrology if you want to learn more.
>>
>>18253266
Uh... Thanks.
Difference as in myself or how I'm approaching the girl?
>>
>>18253278
Yeah it honestly sounds pretty interesting, definitely not a waste of time or anything. Sounds like a good way of entertainment too, hearing all the different opinions on stuff like astrology that people can read and then have on themselves. :p I love /x/. Always keeps me thinking.. so I'll probably look into it.
>>
>>18253220
female
what is this guy want with me? nonromance
>>
File: IMG_2946.jpg (320KB, 1082x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2946.jpg
320KB, 1082x1920px
Guys. X be life. I wanna make a thread like, faces of /x/. I wanna see who's always on here being spoopy. It'll probably be the only irrelevance to topic thread but I'm curious. I already know the thread wouldn't take off but i wanna see what my card readers look like >:].
>>
>>18253310
Go to /soc/ and see if people from /div/ want to do that there. This is for divination. You're very pretty though.
>>
File: 6sBxxBN.png (123KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
6sBxxBN.png
123KB, 1400x1400px
>>18253270
A reading isn't what you need for info on your fears and what's stopping you from being authentic. I'd say you need introspection, and psychology for that.
Maybe look up rejection sensitivity as well, if you need a jumping off point.

>>18253261
I was getting to you! I just take a while sometimes. Things are off right now, like I said.
So, right now, it seems like you have the hermit, and knight of swords. You either are, in one sense, lonely, or you feel lonely.
In the three months time, you have 2 of swords, peace, and 6 of wands, victory. As well as an accentuating knight of disks.
I'd say something along the lines of your mind will give you some peace after you conquer this relatively small upset you have at the moment. Knight of disks says something about some sense of stability for you.

>>18253101
Your welcome; and thank you for saying which one was yours. When I do these people usually just say "that's helpful, thank you" or something like that, and I'm left wondering "who are you again?"

>>18253147
That's not exactly a tarot question; I won't be able to properly answer this for you.
>prudence
See what I mean? Either way, things happen in life, regardless of what this is, it's not the end for you. breathe.

>>18253167
>>18253187
These are both accurate. And I'm sorry.

>>18253224
Google.

>>18253310
>blurry photo
>filter add on thing on top
>arm tattoo
nope.jpg
>>
>>18253220
Female
I really like a guy but it's up to him whether he pursues. I've tried my share. What will he do?
>>
>>18253310
hi bbyy gurrl wanna cuddle
>>
>>18253310
/x/ is not fond of attention whoring if that's what you're looking for.
>>
>>18253310
trashy/10
Now you've been rated. Happy?
>>
>>18253315
People on /soc come from /x/??? Really? To show faces and stuff.
>>
>>18253327
Nope, I've never in my time here at /x/ seen any faces of users and it never hit me until now loo.
>>
>>18253327
Unless people show on things like skype and discord. Never took interest in it even though I definitely should.
>>
>>18253330
I'm saying you could link the thread on /soc/ and see if people want to do it there, this isn't paranormal hookup
>>
>>18253329
Whats trashy lmfao. I didn't ask for a rate so, no thanks. I don't really care. Why do you have to try and start shit by being an asshole about my opinion. Ya could just, ya know... ignore it and move on if you don't like or agree with it.
>>
>>18253342
Yeah maybe I will. I didn't mean anything disrespectful or trying to change the whole topic. Just putting it out there because I was wondering if anyone felt the same. Oh well. Moving on i suppose.
>>
>>18253310
>snapchat filter
>tattoo
>attention whoring
Yeah, keep that stuff in /soc/
>>
>>18253345
It would be interesting but it's off topic and only really attractive people like you would post their pictures so it wouldn't be an accurate way to survey the type of people here.
>>
>>18253310
what's the tattoo of?
>>
>>18253365
Eh. Whatever you say I guess.
>>
>>18253375
A cherryblossom.
>>
File: Attach10623_20161016_184310.jpg (79KB, 1080x1099px) Image search: [Google]
Attach10623_20161016_184310.jpg
79KB, 1080x1099px
>>18253322
If you would be willing to do another reading, I'd like to know what Raven thinks of me right now..

SJ, Male

Thanks so much!
>>
>>18253367
Yeah yeah, I should've known better. But i mean I want to keep the thread moving, now I just feel bad.
>>
>>18253383
>feel bad
Quit being weak just continue on, you should of expected those responses if you lurk here enough.
>>
>>18253386
Nooo I meant for taking up post space with the replies. I was hoping for good results and not so much failure then the post space was wastefully used. But yeah yeah. Good'dey.
>>
>>18253383
Is that pic really you?
>>
>>18253310
I'm actually going to thank you for making this post. With all the tfwnobf, I thought that /div/ was full of nice sweet shy demure girls, but you've just contributed to my education. Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words.
>>
>>18253220

Male
Libra
Love Reading

Thanks a lot in advance
>>
>>18253401
She's a misnomer, don't fall for the ecological fallacy.

I could never post my picture on here. I have problems waving hi to people in real life because I'm so awkward and appear standoffish because of it.
>>
>>18253395
Yee yes
>>
>>18253404
I have the same problems because I don't even have a job because of being bad with random people in person. So don't assume based off just strictly looks :s
>>
>>18253401
She's just regular roastie.
>>
>>18253404
>pointing out logical fallacies
Hnnng

Still got tfwnobf? ;^)
>>
>>18253404
>>18253401
Well I also had a few readings way earlier in the thread I've been in it from the start and the readings said I had problems and this and that I'm not just some almighty stuck up person lmao. the readings were extremely accurate and thats why ya'cant judge off looks.
>>
>>18253419
No one said you are stuck up it's just that you're obviously fishing for attention and compliments by posting your picture. You wouldn't post your pic if you were not attractive.

By the way this general is pretty conservative you would probably get a bigger response if you covered up the tattoo.
>>
>>18253447
Yeah I understand what you're saying, I know I'm not hideous but in all honesty I am actually curious to see what kind of surprising faces pop up for people who use /x/. I have a general steriotype in my head but I mean i feel like I'd be shocked at the cool ass people on here. This is the only board I can tolerate because at least there's SOME repsect and understanding between people.
>>
>>18253447
>empath and thoth posts their pic and no one bats an eye
>this girl does it and everyone loses their shit
>>
>>18253462
I wanna see the pictures what?! And I know that's not even what I'm trying to do whether people believe it or not it's the truth from my end. I guess its s psychological thing for everyone. Everyone thinks differently especially based off gender or looks or whatever.
>>
>>18253462
I'm simply here for the rustling.
>>
>>18253322
>so, wait you've got eight disks upwards?
>said prudence
If that is true, things might get interesting (at least if I'm reading it correctly)
>>
>>18253460
Like you said this board is one of the friendlier boards on 4chan. You can get what you want by judging people by their characters rather than appearances in this case. For instance, if you ventured to /r9k/ you would notice that the majority of the board's participants are angry frogposters. Sometimes they post their pictures on there and they are often below relative attractiveness. There are sometimes normal looking dudes though.

Occasionally people post pictures of themselves on here and they're often attractive or at least above average. "Normal" and prettier looking people often get preferential treatment thus they often have more to be happier about. And this board is pretty friendly, so one could assume that this board has normally functioning people like the ones you pass by everyday... but it's just a correlation. So in summary /x/ are all beautiful models that don't deserve to be locked in their rooms posting about >tfwnogfbf.

I'm not saying it means anything it's just a correlation. Correlations don't mean causation.
>>
Is there a tasseomancer here? I'll make a Turkish coffee if so.
>>
>>18253494
LMFAO r9k and b are for making people want to kill themselves. From just sitting back and reading. I know that much. It's conversation about literally nothing. So I know. But yeah. I understand.
>>
>>18253502
I'm not a proper tasseomancer but I like reading them intuitively, if you're willing to share I'd love to give a try, besides I have the impression I've read you before.
>>
>>18253521
I think I'm the only one posting coffee residues here, so it's very likely. Brb in 10 mins. Need the coffee to cool down after drinking.
>>
>>18252875
Hey NewHelp. I just saw this and responding. What kind of reading? I won't be able to do it until later.
>>
>>18253322
I never knew Rejection sensitivity was thing. I'll look into it thank you.

I've been thinking about several things today like my reccuring nightmares as a young child(when I was 9 years old and younger.) Like the one where I go down a crypt lit with gloomy blue light where I get killed by a high heel wearing ghost that walk slowly towards me and the only thing that I can hear is the sound of the heels and the echoing eerie whisper. Another one would be the one where a skeleton comes out and kills me. Another reoccurring dream is the one where a redhead girls turns into a spider monster and chokes me to death while saying "I will kill you". Also I had a dream about being raped by women wearing zentai suits in the grocery store.

Even to this day I'm having sleep paralysis episodes where I get raped by gorgeous women.

Also I wonder what is the subconscious appeal this kind of music has for me. It has a calming effect on me.

https://youtu.be/aRUjE1WvZvk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIxE1wX1Qs0
https://youtu.be/vcKBilUHNIU
>>
File: 1.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>18253521
>>
File: 2.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18253521
2/4
>>
File: 3.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18253521
3/4
>>
File: 4.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18253521
4/4
Thanks!
>>
>>18253580

Sorry for the late reply! quite the day i am having here...

>What kind of reading

What can you do? Tarot is fine but you might chose another method if you prefer. My query is
>What will i learn from this experience

If you rather not, then a general will suffice, i am just getting some existential crisis due some resent events and i figure i might as well learn something from all this ****

Thanks in advance DC!
>>
File: 1460314597752.gif (1MB, 290x229px) Image search: [Google]
1460314597752.gif
1MB, 290x229px
Any of y'all reading
>>
>>18253754
Yeah, when is our hero Empath reading? Or Io?
>>
>>18253754
I am trading a reading
>>
>>18253760
>celebretizing readers
>>
>>18253767
I wish I was good at art so I could draw io fan art. If I had money to tip her I would. She is the best.
>>
>>18253760
I would be careful saying this to any reader. You can inflate an ego no matter how much they try and keep it down. Inflated egos can affect the readings in which anons request and in turn can cause chaos and end life as we know it.
But seriously, just show the readers respect and give your thanks and feedback. Anything more could have a negative impact, whether we want it to or not.
>>
File: Hypocrite.jpg (126KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
Hypocrite.jpg
126KB, 480x608px
>tfw life its being great to you
>Favorite games being announced
>Horror night at Universal for Halloween
>Getting better at /div/
>Meeting new friends
>Reuniting with old

>I still manage to find a way to feel like crap

Hold me /div/
>>
>>18253911

sounds like good ole depression, anon
>>
>>18253886
Empath already has a gigantic ego, but at least he's nice.
>>
>>18253921
Anyone has empath Photo?
Getting really curious about him
>>
>>18253967

just look in the archives, he's posted a few pictures before.
>>
>>18253967
He's gorgeous. All the male readers here fine af from what I've seen.
>>
>>18253886
tfw for me its the opposite
can't deal with pressure
>>
>>18251330
>>18253403

Nobody?
>>
>>18254035
Didn't find his photo
>>
>>18254090
If you ask him I'm sure hell post it again.
>>
>>18253911
/hugs

Sometimes I'm feel the same. Actually, I know exactly what has me feelings down. I wish you the better in your mood.
Are you cancer by chance? Mood swings can be sudden.
>>
>>18253911
The occult gains will set you free
>>
>>18254035

Maybe... Imagine having a beautiful unicorn next to all this gifts, its not that i am not grateful for them, but the unicorn makes everything look grim in comparative... The worst part is that the unicorn is probably just that, an unrealistic dream, an illusion... something completely out of reach.

I know i am just being a little bitch, maybe it is the alcohol speaking...
>>
Mornin /div/. Had a pretty rough sleep, today's gonna be a slog in the gym. I have an appointment in about hour or so, but when I return I'll be doing afternoon readings. Love and good vibes be with you all <3
>>18253760
>Our hero Empath
pffffttttt, I'm no hero anon; just you run of the mill guy.
>>18253767
Yea, don't do this. I mean sure, it feels nice to be appreciated and thanked, but we're far from anything to be celebretised
>>18253886
That's good advice anon. Some ego is good, but too much can seep bias into readings
>>18253911
Yup. Sounds like depression man. Please talk to someone; if all these things are still leaving you feeling down, chances are you need someone to help you out of the pit.
>>18253921
I try to keep my ego under wraps, sorry if it seeps in too much to here. Not my intention.
>>18253967
As anon said here >>18253982 you can find them in the archive.
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/username/EmpathAU/filter/text/page/6/
>>18254035
Y-you too! But in all seriousness, I'm not that; I'm a pretty average guy all things considered
>>18254144
Are you alright anon? Do you need someone to talk to?
>>
>>18254160
Not depression Empath, but thanks for worrying.

>>18254108
>>18254130

Thanks for the kinid words
>>
>>18254160
Wow...just like I imagine you would look like. You are handsome and also so kind.

Thanks for letting me stalk you hehe.
>>
I read myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the cards
The only thing that's real
The reading tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to read it all away
But I remember everything

Just a little hastily put together song for tonight after the Logan trailer.
>>
>>18254108
>>18254144

>dubs of truth in each post

Universe its quite the trickster lol
>>
>>18254279
miss clicked i meant >>18253911
>>
Hey I'll do a quick reading or two, I like to drink a few beer and read, although I'm a bit rusty. Just need a name and maybe a question, or just your name will do.
>>
>>18254035
Which ones are even male?
>>
>>18254340

Andres
>>
>>18254340
adrian
job prospects / 'success' in general in near future
>>
>>18254340
If you wanna do more. Sieg-Next gf
>>
>>18254340
Sarah
Love reading
>>
File: images.png (11KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
11KB, 205x246px
>>18251650
That's cute and charming.
I hope the best for you
>>18251733
Would you really want a roastie whore?
>>18251742
It's really up in air actually keeps going back and forth between them.
>>18251790
I'm scrying it's good go do two hits no more.

>>18251816
Yeah I see an Indian furthering your occult pursuits I see you soaring towards
A little more money but I feel a lot of emotional stress mid December. Is possible you can hang out in the Fisher building is a magical ley line. And pull energy into yourself.

The sun
The magician
The page of wands

Definitely go further into the occult it's great that you have some talent with the magician too. It maybe that you find what your looking for sooner than you think with the page of wands keep your eyes out for a young blond woman in the occult. It could be she is the key to your success

Off topic: is there Michigan sweaters for sale anywhere last time I went I couldn't find them.

>>18253462
I lost my shit over thoth...
>>18253502
I can do it.
>>18253767
Walks on in
>everybody hit the floor time to walk the dinosaurs.
>>18253911
Sounds like you need a partner anon
>>18253310
Neat let's see your real picture first and I'll attention whore my picture too.
>>
>>18254035
Xt is great looking
Poliwag is great looking too.
Just saw them the other day
>>
>>18254258
This one is great. :^)
>>
File: jawh.png (348KB, 391x450px) Image search: [Google]
jawh.png
348KB, 391x450px
>>18254389
Cheswick, Cheswick, could you tell me how my travel going to be for me?
>>
>>18254397
Have you seen Thoth? He's the best
>>
>>18254389
>I'll attention whore my picture
Don't do it. There are trolls on here.
>>
>>18254035
Only talent interests a woman of taste.
>>
>>18254362
Okay, sorry it took so long, but,

Seems you are clever, or at least curious, liking to learn? but also seems like disappointment has taken a toll recently.

near future, I'd wager, looks like something involving an excellent level of creativity, something you'll love/do love and will put a lot of effort into, but the end result doesn't look good.

Also looks like a situation with great potential, strongly involving a sort of synchronicity? Perhaps like a relationship, but putting it that way does't feel quite right.

Seems like you worry, or are going to start worrying, about the timing of your dreams, like if your life is progressing as well as it should be. But if the cards are right I'd say you are worrying over non-issues, as things are going to start looking up after you finish something. Or near the end of something.

but I'm a bit rusty, so take this as you will.
>>
>>18254397
You've b8d me
brb selfie loading
>>
>>18254483
wheres the pic pretty boii
>>
>>18254370
Okay so at first it looks like you are a decently skilled individual, who cares about practical matters, and doesn't seem to be too confused; you have a pretty good perspective on what you want to be doing

It looks like you've got a couple choices in front of you, one seems to relate to a woman specifically, and a movement towards a more provider-esque role. According to these cards, this ends badly. Sadness of some kind.

another choice, the cards seem to predict that you'll take almost absolute control of your life, no debt, perhaps greater job security, and focusing on that will bring you peace of mind, and apparently you'll love it.

there also seems to be a quiet and reserved person you need to make peace with? Or perhaps a small problem gnawing at the back of your mind? Something requires your attention, something that probably doesn't seem like much right now.

The cards also seem to imply that some kind of interference will subtly influence your wealth, perhaps something like a raise? or a monthly donation being set up? I wouldn't guess this refers to something huge, but it's important enough to come up.
>>
>>18254160
Thats good to hear!
>>
>>18254389
>Partner

If only...
>>
>>18254425
All I've seen is his eight inch dick....
Scryed off and on he looks hot doing push ups with that jingly dogtag...
>>18254434
>tfw no luke I am the troll
>>18254418
I feel physically ill about your travel... Don't travel I felt this just before a plane crash....

If you can stay where you are its great bby

Seeing a lot of excitement in your aura... Golds and rose.

Smelling a lot of incense in your spirit... Have you some how summoned a high angel like a archangel? Feeling raziel around you...

I see your bed for some reason it's all messed up... Make ur bed anon.
Cute walls though.

I feel money is coming to you soon like you didn't really expect but it's coming.

Seeing multiple past lives in old musketeer france.

And saw the rabbit girl from ffxii doing a overdrive... When I asked about your magical gifts...

You would be best suited for leormand then the tarot. Just saying.
>>
>>18254586
May I have a reading Cheswick? How will my "trial" go?
>>
>>18254586
>All I've seen is his eight inch dick....
>Scryed off and on he looks hot doing push ups with that jingly dogtag...

Wanna test your skills then cheswick? Scry my dick.
>>
File: Snapshot_20161001.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20161001.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>18254518
I almost forgot to post, lol
>>
>>18254597
is that you? cute
>>
>>18254597
Does your brother know you're wearing a shirt with him on it?
>>
>>18254586
Cheswick can I have a reading too??

Please
>>
How much of S's decison was due to parental input?

Would really appreciate a reading on this, thanks.
>>
File: Jack-White-Zoom-04-14-2014-11[1].jpg (358KB, 1950x1325px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White-Zoom-04-14-2014-11[1].jpg
358KB, 1950x1325px
>>18254586
Can I have a general reading?
>>
>>18254597
Personally I like no mustache but you are good looking :3
>>
>>18254586
Do you have a picture of a lamb on your wall
>>
File: jack-white-lisbon_x9vdwx.jpg (65KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-lisbon_x9vdwx.jpg
65KB, 600x399px
>>18254586
R-reading?
>>
>>18254375
Well the cards come up saying you're looking for a gf, go figure. "An abundance of love"

Looks like there might just be a couple women in your future, one of which who is proud, strong, motivated, and apparently loyal, and who expects the same high standards she displays, but with this woman leads to a path fraught with disappointment. She might be disappointed in you or vice versa, but money has something to do with it.

In another possible path, it seems to speak of a woman with strong family values, a fellow with a cunning mind, perhaps a wing-man or a jealous ex, and some kind of redemption. For who though, I cannot say.

Is there currently a woman in your life? One with good intuition and excellent reader of body language? The cards SEEM to imply a woman like this might help you. Probably a mother or sister or similar.

All in all, if I'm reading this right, Your hard work will pay off, you'll bust your balls, but you'll find a good lady. One of the few times I'd say the cards end result actually look good.

>>18254383
Sorry, Tomorrow.
>>
>>18254628
Yeah money would be an issue for which a woman to be disappointed. But Merica and all that. Doubt I'd want a woman who seems to be disappointed in me.

Currently not a woman in my life no, outside of my mother which you mentioned. At least it'll all work out in the end.

Thanks Jack, appreciate the reading.
>>
Exchanging readings
>>
File: 294844141211222016_35s_d.jpg (175KB, 525x680px) Image search: [Google]
294844141211222016_35s_d.jpg
175KB, 525x680px
>>18254597
Oh it was Mario haha...
>>18254596
It's small can you get it errect so I can see the size.
>>18254620
You should see his beard... Way better.
>>
>>18254604
it was intentional
>>
>>18254682
>It's small can you get it errect so I can see the size.

I mean sure, why the hell not, but define 'small'.
>>
>>18254681
What do you need?
>>
File: Boss_selenia_large.jpg (111KB, 730x487px) Image search: [Google]
Boss_selenia_large.jpg
111KB, 730x487px
>>18254691
I'm seeing 4inches through your panties.
Tell me it's soft....
>>18254616
Seeing some travel to a friends house and a grocery store trip.

Heating is going to be a issue... I put my hands in your sink and the water ran cold....

See a small accident in winter just damages no health issues.

Seeing some memes in a folder neat!!

Auras blue like a dark blue... Do you have something to get off your chest on r9k possibly.

Really good if you could go on tindr and hookup with someone. You need something new...

There is a secret around you... I see you blocking it ...

The two of coins
Ten of coins
Three of sticks.

Careful with your money till your paid anon stop using credit or mooching.... You have some choices coming up in awhile feeling it's spring time...
>>
>>18254722
You'd be right at 4 inches when its soft, but no its not soft now. Its 6.1x5.8 when erect.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
15KB, 225x225px
>>18254722
Cheswick, can I have a reading?
>>
is empath home
>>
Anyone willing to trade?
>>
>>18254797
Can you do health readings?
>>
New thread: >>18254811
>>18254811
>>
>>18254722
Hey thanks. You've mentioned this secret before but I don't know what it could be.
>>
>>18254808

Sorta, yes. I will of course recommend a doctor before my reading.

But if you want one i can. Don't expect mayor details though since dont know a thing about medicine.
>>
>>18254824
It's not for me, it's for a friend. I don't have any contact right now, so I was just wondering about an update.

What's your query?
>>
>>18254826

What will i learn from this experience? If not a general would do the trick. What Sun sign is your friend? Male or female?

I am Male, Cancer, 26 Yo.
>>
File: jack-white-pickers-compressed.jpg (21KB, 575x349px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-pickers-compressed.jpg
21KB, 575x349px
>>18254760
I see a angel around you.... Like a guide

Can you look into female angels anon.

See a lot of emotional leo sort of stress...
But you feel like a Pisces...

I see you traveling next summer a lot. Seeing some form of a course you'll take.

Watch the logan movie you'll have a epiphany.

See major arm issues with someone... Try qi gong to help them.

The two of coins
The magician
The nine of cups... Need a real question since this deal with wishes.

The page of cups
The knight of coins..
For your wish.

You need to save money for idols and candles anon. Go into candle magic.
As for your wish... You will find a partner with love spells and money.
>>
>>18254548
thank you!!
I'm skilled, though I'm not as practical as I'd like. I'll probably be taking on a provider role with my girlfriend as we just moved in together.
I've also started college recently and have scholarships paying for almost all of it. I've been worried about finishing college before the allotted time of my scholarship runs out, but the lack of debt thing is assuaging my fear. thank you jack :^)
>>
>>18254715
>What do you need?
My apologies for the late response. I am interested in what a friend, S thinks of me. It is most likely platonic.
>>
>>18254913

Seems platonic indeed, S seems kind of intimidated by you and not in a good way. S it's not thinking in a relationship with you at all, in fact you both are likely keeping some distance from this on propose.

S might think you are a bit to intense and might be throwing you hints about this lack of interest... or that is what I gather from this reading.

I would like to know the same about C. Alo most likely platonic.
>>
File: IMAG0004.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0004.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>18254797
I might.
What kind would you do babe
>>
>>18254957
Thanks, Cna i see the cards?

C's feelings for you is up in the air right now. C does not know themself what they feel about you. it is likely platonic right now like you said but this has the ability to change. There is hope for it to be more than platonic but it is in your hands. it will never be a passionate thrill of the moment type love but it will be stable and secure.
>>
>>18254987
Thanks for the reading, it seems " sadly" quite fitting. If we don't fal in love at least I have meet a good friend.

>can i see the cards

On your side
>Page of Swords
>Ten of Pentacles
>Knight of Pentacles

On hers

>Temperance Reversed
>King of Pentacles Reversed
>Queen of Wands Reversed

The relationship was Four of Pentacles
>>
>>18254837
>You / Experience: 3 of Swords / 10 of Wands
>Trigger: 6 of Swords
>Past to Ignore / to Embrace: 6 of Cups / The Star
>Present that is Important / Unimportant: Queen of Swords / Page of Cups
>Lessons for the Mind: 8 of Pentacles, Justice (reversed)
>Lessons for the Heart: 5 of Wands (reversed), Knight of Swords
>Reflection: Page of Wands, supported by 7 of Swords and Wheel of Fortune, leading to 4 of Cups
>Closing: 4 of Swords, The High Priestess, 3 of Cups

Oh dear Cancer friend, matters of the heart bothering again? It's funny that I can actually condense this entire reading into like two sentences, I think, but I'll just go ahead and provide you the whole thing.

Obviously, this is a rather nostalgic thing, and there's a memory or two to bring some thoughts to mind that you might have preferred to leave behind. Well, the nostalgia of the past is going to bite your ass if you keep looking upon it fondly. What's done is done, and you're much better off combining the lessons of the past with what currently lies in your path.

There's a mental game of some kind, and it's played mostly with the mind as the best tool to be useful for you. Cold consideration will reduce your frustration if you think only in absolutes. It's over-thinking the grayer areas that just might cause you to miss the point, and sentimentality in the present tense will cause you to ponder far less with your mind than you should: romanticizing the mundane matters will do you no good. It's the poetic perspective that's got you in a bind, whereas a colder conception would better serve your mind.

Do you comprehend why your emotions so strongly bend your thoughts as of late? Your heart's down to fight, but I fear it might be against your head at this time. Terrible master, but good slave: the latter role would save you plenty of heartache. If you can get your emotions to obey your mind, a much better result you'll likely find.
(cont.)
>>
>>18255028
(cont.)
But where to, exactly? Forward and up, obviously. See, there's this whole thing about life not always being fair, but fairness is a concept about which fate doesn't care. Your role isn't to question if it's all wrong or right, but rather to build for yourself something in spite of what comes your way.

“The best-laid plans of mice and men oft go awry.” A firey and valiant effort can still mean nothing, no matter how hard you try to make it all work in the end. Sometimes a strategy, no matter how firey, will fail if circumstance stands in the way. But that doesn't mean it's time to shut down and turn away from laying those bricks! Even if the road might confusingly bend, and the shrubbery you must cut grow more thick, there's still work to be done, and merely dreaming does jack shit.

“Oh, but it was such a wonderful time” is something likely often crosses your mind, but there's little profit in memory lane that you'll find. Instead of treating the past like an escape, see how you can with the present conflate the things that actually matter now. And all of the rest are honestly just best left behind, for watching the reel of highlights is really no way to live your life.

It's funny because, in spite of this minor roadblock in your mind, I think you're on the right track and will be back in no time. There are opportunities all around you, you see. Give yourself a break and some time to think. Your path into the occult seems a good choice to me, and you'll find it works out for you eventually. That zest for life should return thereafter quickly.

Oh, the moral of the story and lesson, right...God writes straight with crooked and fucked up lines. But it's up to you to make sense of it and stick to the grind.

I hope I've read true; the rest should be quite clear to you.
>>
>>18253613
>>18253624
>>18253632
>>18253635

Anyone?
>>
>>18254035
>All the male readers here fine af from what I've seen.
t-thanks y-you too..
>>
File: epep.jpg (140KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
epep.jpg
140KB, 1280x1280px
Can I have a simple Tarot read?

first letter of name = C
region = Wellington
word of significance = Spider

Thanks and love in advance!
Thread posts: 381
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.