[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MASON ANON.. This was the last clue, what's this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20161020_015947.jpg (162KB, 1038x815px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161020_015947.jpg
162KB, 1038x815px
MASON ANON..
This was the last clue, what's this?
>>
>>18250243

It's a mason ritual in which you post real information in a public place where noone is going to notice, because your code tells you that you need to tell the truth to avoid universal retribution.

I have no idea what that info is here tho.
>>
File: image.gif (80KB, 478x518px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
80KB, 478x518px
Not Masonic.
However, if anon who originally posted pic is a Mason, he will know what this symbolizes.
>>
File: 1476886377212(1).png (1MB, 1956x2680px) Image search: [Google]
1476886377212(1).png
1MB, 1956x2680px
>>18250288

Yea anon who posted that also shared his Mason certificate..

He's been dropping hints on the 'real information'?
And the last clue as per the board below is the OP.
Check this..

>>>/pol/93630080
>>
>>18250243
Those are the five underground buildings beneath the Denver Airport. Look it up.

They built the airport on top of existing structures.
>>
>>18250351
The premise is wrong though.
His certificate names him as a 32nd degree member of the Scottish Rite. Any Freemason, after passing to the 3rd degree can become a member of the Scottish rite for the price of about $400. Once initiated into the Scottish Rite, you receive all of your degrees at once. Essentially you pay the fee then sit through a couple of exemplar degrees (not all the other 29) and then voila, you are a 32nd degree Mason. The number itself really doesn't mean anything, so for you guys to bluepill on anon saying his a 32 degree Mason, the highest you can can, is simply not true.
>>
>>18250510
>it's a mason shills on /x/ episode
Anon pls
>>
>>18250582
Believe what you want man, I'm just trying to tell you that not everything is adding up.
>>
>>18250338
Greek girl getting her hair did?
>>
>>18250510
>$400
Blimey. Joining all the Rose Croix bodies is much cheaper elsewhere. Though I guess you guys put on way more of a show.
>>
I live in much more expensive area. At last glance, second highest cost of living. Everything is price-jacked, and Masonry is no exception.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.