[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

donald trump has a time machine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

uhh... guys...
>>
Guess that's why his game predicted Pepe/Kek.
>>
>>18250113
if he had a time machine then why didn't he stop himself from making all of these contradictory statements? much less the "grab em by the pussy" comment.

For such a complex plan, its going to be sad if he ends up losing
>>
>>18250160
None of those things will prevent him from winning, so why worry about it?
>>
>>18250199
because it would have been easy to prevent?

The fact that he didn't prevent these isolated fuck ups is evidence, to me at least, that Trump doesn't have a time machine.

Tesla fetishsization is a whole other thing, but let's not get into that.
>>
>>18250199
>>18250113
So Trump let 9/11 happen?
What an asshole! We need to let the people know!
>>
>>18250206
If he knows he's going to win, why worry about some minor hiccups that ultimately didn't hurt him?
>>
>>18250216
How could he know that he's going to win? The narrative of the copypasta is about him trying to change the future, and to do this he needs to become president.

Do you even read this shit before you start arguing?
>>
File: rms.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
rms.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>donald trump can edit history
>but this would require talking to himself
>talking to yourself fucks your shit up (and can result in you never using the machine in the first place)

>in order to do this he would need to study without ever encountering himself
>then proceed to travel back 5 seconds after departing and work from there

The real question is when trump aquired the machine. We can only imagine he aquired the machine after making these statements, because interacting with yourself is a sure fire way to fuck your shit up.
>>18250160
>>
>>18250232
you sound like a time travel expert

did Trump share his secret notes with you?
>>
File: oky.jpg (55KB, 552x615px) Image search: [Google]
oky.jpg
55KB, 552x615px
>>18250113
You can't stop him.
>>
>>18250231
Assuming he has a time machine, he would know whether he wins or loses, and which events were important in deciding that eventuality. If he doesn't care enough to fix certian mistakes, then I guess those things weren't important in the long run.
>>
>>18250258
so he caused 9/11?
>>
>>18250265
Or he deemed it a necessary sacrifice.
>>
>>18250269
What an asshole.

And I thought Shillary was bad with Benghazi
>>
>>18250277
I'm not here to pass judgement on Trump for the ways he chooses to make use of his hypothetical time machine.
>>
>>18250265
What if 9/11 was actually a counter effect of using the time machine?
Think about it maybe mass tragedies are the result of order and chaos coming back into equilibrium after time is being messed with? Every time trump uses the machine to jump time and make order, chaos happens to keep things in order.
>>
>>18250113
Yes, that is why he is doing so well in the election, right?
>>
>>18250258

John Titor's time travel, which this piggybacks on, didn't quite work like that.
>>
only works if time is a loop and you can go 100,000x the speed of light.
>>
File: 1474167487588.png (296KB, 479x351px) Image search: [Google]
1474167487588.png
296KB, 479x351px
>>18250199
>>
>>18250301
If he's going to be the POTUS, I don't want a man who sees fit to sacrifice thousands of innocent American lives.

I never thought I would see /x/ siding with somebody who was clearly complicit in 9/11
>>
>>18250113
This contradicts Titor's time travel model more than it contradicts itself.

Anyone with an entry level understanding of Titor's story should be laughing at this.
>>
>>18250366
Stop just one atrocity, and suddenly everyone wants a piece. "hey Trump, why aren't you stopping Hitler?" "Hey Trump, why aren't you stopping slavery?" "Hey Trump, why aren't you stopping the Irish potato famine?" "Hey Trump why aren't you stopping the crucifixion of Christ?" No one's got time for all of that.
>>
>>18250387
>No one's got time for all of that.
unless you have...oh I don't know, a time machine?
>>
>>18250397
Time travellers have lives too.
>>
>>18250401
After 10 years of work, just travel back in time and give the time machine to your younger self, so he can keep righting the wrongs of the past

then current Trump can retire a hero and enjoy the rest of his life, living in (what is slowly approaching) a utopia.

Either Trump is too stupid to figure this out, or he's just a lazy asshole.
>>
>>18250366
> somebody who was clearly complicit in 9/11
elaborate? first I've heard of this
>>
>>18250371

exactly

[add "allegedly" mentally before everything]

Titor had horrible uncertainty even when going backwards, didn't necessarily end up in the same timeline even if trying, IIRc required specific launch windows
>>
>>18250437
Trump is the only person on Earth who has a time machine
Trump could have warned people about 9/11
Trump did not warn people about 9/11

Ergo, Trump is complicit. He knew it was going to happen and did absolutely nothing to mitigate the loss of life.
>>
>>18250320
>>18250371
>>18250439

itt we debunk bullshit with more bullshit
>>
>>18250450
Maybe he was busy with righting all of the really bad atrocities that you've never heard of, because he already fixed them. Maybe he'll get around to 9/11 next.
>>
>>18250480
Debunk bullshit? I come to /x/ to indulge in the bullshit, thank you very much.
>>
>>18250490
I don't remember Donald Trump righting any atrocities. Do you?
>>
>>18250515
Must have done a good job.
>>
>>18250499
Just the same as me, I mean we're leveraging John Titor arguments against this trump bullshit
>>
>>18250413
Yeah but you still have to do the 10 years of work or you'd never be able to give it to your younger self.

Unless it's based on multiverse theory or something else.
>>
>>18250450
There are two possibilities that I can think of as to why Trump didn't stop 9/11.
>9/11 needs to happen for him to achieve his goal
>this is a timeline where he fails because he didn't know if 9/11 needed to happen
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.