[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I make a slave with the Hitori Kakurenbo ritual?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

File: images.jpg (4KB, 240x170px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 240x170px
With Hitori Kakurenbo you can make a teddy try to kill you when you make the ritual.

Why has noone tried to use it as a golem or a slave? He can open doors and turn your tv on. I'm sure that you can cook or play coop games if you program it to do so.

Has someone an experience to share about this ritual? Can my objective be done with this ritual? Can I make it a sexual slave if I masturbate in front of it and then tell it that it is its turn?

Related video about how it works
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU9rLird9cE
>>
>>18249935
you horny bastard. don't you got anything better to do with your time than make fuck dolls?
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 226x223px
>>18249956
Spiritual sexual slaves, please XD .

It was a joke. A fuck doll is a mechanic thing. I want a slave that brings me food while I'm playing or to make my chores while I'm working. The sexual sentence is a bait to the people that usually read here.
>>
>play coop games
OP do you not have friends?
I know that feel bro.
>>
>>18249969
Think of all the things that can go wrong with this idea. Think long and hard anon...
>>
>>18249935
>an enchanted doll you can play vidya with that gets you beer and you can fuck sometimes

I like your style you maniac.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 225x225px)
images.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>18249977
I moved to another country with my girlfriend because of my job and now I'm (almost) all alone.

But the thing is: I dont want to try this and then be killed by a teddy bear because its possesed by only god what.

Therefore I ask here first.

The best result: We enslave spirits and enjoy live, we will be our afterlifes serving other anons.
The worst result: Someone tries to make a sexual slave and is killed by a teddy bear covered in the victims blood and cum.
>>
File: Yhorm the Giant.jpg (538KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Yhorm the Giant.jpg
538KB, 1000x750px
>>18249935
They all died before they had the chance to clarify such intentions

victims of sudden, unexpected misfortune
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>18250003

Ok. Message received. If noone has shared before an succesful test, its because they are all dead.

Ok, then I will try with something better: Tulpas or succubi, like almost everyone here,
>>
File: Chernobyl Liquidators (2).jpg (66KB, 385x580px) Image search: [Google]
Chernobyl Liquidators (2).jpg
66KB, 385x580px
>>18250028
Or you could try being a man instead
>>
>>18250028
>Tulpas or succubi, like almost everyone here,
Here we have some more stupid ideas.
>>
File: lostyourmind.jpg (66KB, 569x661px) Image search: [Google]
lostyourmind.jpg
66KB, 569x661px
>spirit slave
>>
>>18249935
I've tried it and if you're safe and turn on the lights after a while if you get spooked. Some weird shit happens, the back door was locked when we started, and then it was all the way open when we checked after a few hours hiding in a closet. We also had a TV on static channel, and when we came up it was turned off. We heard stomps and pounding on the stairs, and whispers.
>>
>>18249935
Never heard of this but maybe a person is willing to believe that because they think their life is at stake.
>>
>>18249935
OP do you even know what the fuck hitori kakurenbo even is? OP youre fucking dumb kid youre gonna get you and your gf fucking killed
>>
You couldn't make it a slave even if you wanted to. You'd have no way to enslave it. Plus, you're forgetting one of the core rules of the game - you aren't supposed to let it go on for more than two hours. Just the process of enslaving the thing would take longer than that.
>>
There was a thing that some anons tried where you trap a spirit in a bottle or some kind of container. Maybe you could experiment with that.
Sounds like a really dumb idea though
>>
>>18249935
Take a wet teddy bear and throw it on the floor as hard as you can.

You wont hear a noise as loud as the foot step noises in that video. You know why? Those noises were made by a 160-180 lb human. Not a wet teddy bear possessed by magic.

Continue your search for a suitable servitor. There is no magic here.
>>
File: 1412555623184.jpg (62KB, 336x450px)
1412555623184.jpg
62KB, 336x450px
OP please, you're messing with power you might not recognize.
You don't play with spirits/demons or magick
it's just stoopid
>>
>>18255264
That was terrible.
what i mean is take your time to learn about it before you do something stupid.
>>
File: ZZMUN3c431.jpg (23KB, 720x363px) Image search: [Google]
ZZMUN3c431.jpg
23KB, 720x363px
>>
>>18249935
Just buy a sexdoll you desperate fuck
>>
>>18249935
Oh yeah bind ancient spirits so they can turn on your TV

Genius
>>
I tried the ritual and it didn't work. Does it have to be long grain rice or something?
>>
>>18257233
You mean to tell me you can't create life using some silly ritual that you found on an indonesian basket weaving forum?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.