[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Green Magick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: GreenWitch.jpg (281KB, 658x778px) Image search: [Google]
GreenWitch.jpg
281KB, 658x778px
Is there any practitioners of green magick here? Any green witches here? You know, witches that use magic affiliated with earth, trees, herbs, plants and flowers. I am very interested in this type of magic because I love the forest, I love the swamp, I love everything about the Earth and I would just like to know more about the craft in general. Do you involve yourself with the fae? Do you 'speak' with the animals? Tell me everything!
>>
I talk to my plants before I smoke them, does that count?
>>
I am sure there are a few still on here but like me they are tired of being called RP fags. X has become a place for creepy pasta and false deviations. I am here anymore just to see the stupid stuff people post and answer the questions no one else wants to.
>>
>>18249669
There is a very small overlap between people who magically or nystically connect with nature, and people who spend their free time on the Internet.

Go figure.
>>
>>18249669
bump for mildly interest.
>>
>>18249669

shill/bait harder, this is just idiotic
>>
>>18251051
So your interest in waifus isn't idiotic, while someone else's interest in a spiritual working or pathway is?
>>
>>18251057

What interest in waifus, ma dear negro? x_D

Interest in spiritual working or pathway?

The way this post is strung together, it has ZERO credibility. You can read that as negative advice, if you want.

It's. Fake. As. Fuck.

I repeat:

SHILL HARDER. THEY AREN'T PAYING YOU FOR NOTHING. YOU CAN DO BETTER.
>>
>>18251057
oh and btw you made a category mistake in this post
>>
>>18251075
I wasn't aware that I was getting paid for making posts, you goofy bastard.
>>18251097
Well, you're dealing with the spirits of plants in versions of Green Magic, so kinda. I couldn't find a better way to put it when I was shitposting in retaliation.

Anyway, OP will want to up their game in herbalism and then wildcrafting following up. There's a few books that are informative and have a little humor by Dale Pendell. Pharmako Poeia: Plant Powers, Poisons, and Herbcraft; Pharmako Gnosis: Plant Teachers and the Poison Path; Pharmako Dynamis: Stimulating Plants, Potions, and Herbcraft. You can also skim over Sarah Anne Lawless' blog for some good information and a ton of references if you're interested.
As far as fae go, you'll find info on that in a lot of Celtic mythology.
>>
>>18251128
Not the mistake I meant, but at least now you put forth something meaningful.
>>
>>18249669
I'm reading "Tree of Enchantment", by Orion Foxwood.
For now, I'm skeptic and i'm getting a new age "vibe" out of it, but at least is not wiccan faggotry.

Anyone has read it?
>>
>>18249669
I'm a biology graduate and I smoke weed. I feel like that's about as close as you can get to being a green witch or whatever the fuck that is.
>>
>>18251128
OP here. Thank you very much.
>>
File: coyote1.jpg (13KB, 160x142px) Image search: [Google]
coyote1.jpg
13KB, 160x142px
First I started with picking flowers.
Then I tried using flowers to die.
Nobody would listen to my plight.
Thorny seeds were soon little sprouts
And sitting in the rain I cried.

The flowers were soothed, from the awful heat, and they stank a lot less, for sure.

All sumner long I held my focus long, to whomever saw the flowers as I do.

So I watched bees, and ants and things, and I tempted the lurid goddesses.

I plucked their dying their sick and the old, and like they killed me, so bold.

I dyed inside myself with seeds, and earned the joy of summer's breeze, and the bitterness of hidden disease.

I drank morning nectar, of heavenly blue, sipping like a cup, the morning dew.

I sat by myself. under taro stalks, my eyes were opened and everything talked.

I knew for who the birds squawked, and the game of life.

But then like a sneeze I was processed like cheese, and now I'm packaged for you.

I hope you do well, remember to smell, the gifts that were laid out for you.

Not by me, I'm just one who sees, but by all the little fucks in your poop. (bacteria)
>>
>>18249669
Considering natural things as products for you to use for your own benefit, magickal or otherwise, isn't green.

Imagine stories of spirits in living things or nonliving things in wild places isn't green. Why do you need to write stories upon nature? It's no different than God the creator of nature.

Using nature as a platform for your personal stories about yourself isn't green, it's just egotism wrapped up in moss.

The only true "green magick" is experiencing nature for what it is, and experiencing that you are a part of it. There should be no thoughts or stories about it, just experience. That's the magick. Christians like to say that there is a "God shaped hole" in people's hearts, but it's actually a life-shaped one.
>>
>>18251192
It's snowing on mount Fuji
>>
>>18249725
Hhahahaha
>>18249669
You people are fucking crazy and I loooooove it
>>
>>18253907
u high brah
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.