[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/thaum/ - Thaumaturgy General:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: mentor.png (1MB, 901x984px) Image search: [Google]
mentor.png
1MB, 901x984px
Well shit /x/, we have a thread on Divination and Enchantment.

Fuck it, let's have a thread on fucking Thaumaturgy; that's right nigga, Thaumaturgy.

For any of you uneducated plebians out there, thaumaturgy is the practice of performing miracles.

So, any of you work any fucking miracles lately?
>>
>>18249011
Idk...define miracle first and then define working a miracle.
>>
>>18249018
Miracles: Healing the sick, raising the dead, shooting lightning out of your forehead, pretty much anything that normal people can't do.

Working a miracle: Being the driving force behind the enacting of the miracle. Be the caster of the fucking spell.
>>
What kind of miracle do you mean and what's the extent it can be taken to?
>>
>>18249011
Is necromancy thaumaturgy?
>>
Will I fuck myself if I try cyber necromancy? Asking for a friend.
Or am I?
>>
>>18249039
>Will I fuck myself if I try cyber necromancy?
Yup.
>Asking for a friend.
Are you?
>Or am I?
Or are you?
>>
>>18249011
Any books or guides or anything to go for if I want to look more into it? Or hell, give advice from personal experiences. This branch of magic seems like something pretty worthwhile to delve into.
>>
>>18249011
>Well shit /x/, we have a thread on Divination and Enchantment.

We should just have a magick general (or, you know occult & magick). I don't know why you faggots are intent on diluting the only legit community on /x/ among the teenage shit that passes for content around here.
>>
>>18249051
Because Ape got tired of our shit, that's why.
>>
>>18249055
Is omg dead again?
>>
>>18249055
>>18249057

I suspect he's just busy.
>>
>>18249011
Oh man, the E.Y.E.
>>
>>18249011
I don't know if it's making miracles, but I've always found that I can "steer" reality in minor ways that I should not be able to.
>>
File: Mentor waves.jpg (44KB, 480x357px)
Mentor waves.jpg
44KB, 480x357px
>>18249011
>>
>>18249021
No, I cannot say I have.

How about you?
>>
File: 3ee.jpg (121KB, 720x664px) Image search: [Google]
3ee.jpg
121KB, 720x664px
>>18249011
>>18250446
>>
File: 1449283654353.png (2MB, 1387x1410px) Image search: [Google]
1449283654353.png
2MB, 1387x1410px
>>18249051
omg and div are both full of elitists. For as much as I revere thoth and other people in omg for all their help and the library in general, people will usually answer questions with four word answers as if you're expertly learned in the subject, or shooting off buzzwords and names that when googled take you on a 30 minute trawl through reference texts or usually paperthin trails that seem to link back to /x/ archives or wicca blogs from the early 2000s, only to find that it was all for nought as what you have been referred to is nothing but extrapolation or something that doesn't even seem relevant to your original question.

div is no better in that respect. full of tripfags (though I of course understand why they are necessary in this sense, though that doesn't make them any less insufferable), that will act oh so high and mighty when you question or comment on their methods, when in reality all they are doing is giving relationship advice around the clock for free, using the meagre thanks of helpless teens so they can stroke their magus egos.

/x/ has no intrinsic community. it has a haphazard cluster of echo chambers because the majority of topics come under the umbrella of 'you can't disprove me so there'.
>>
>>18249055
I never thought I'd say this but I miss the brothers, i miss the fraters
>>
>>18251647
>omg and div are both full of elitists.

/omg/ should be full of elitists, to be honest.

>>18251671

Why? When did they leave?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.