[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this channel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: ss+(2016-10-18+at+11.04.09).jpg (47KB, 599x615px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-18+at+11.04.09).jpg
47KB, 599x615px
0 views, spooky Chinese shit on camera. Documents filmed, head partly shaved, reading from a script like robots.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwn4m-uGaMvhyBiuzcfRT0Q

pic related
>>
Well it has views now
>>
File: ss+(2016-10-18+at+11.21.32).jpg (68KB, 594x786px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-18+at+11.21.32).jpg
68KB, 594x786px
>>
dont forget to subscribe and smash that like button

but really what is this
>>
if theyre speaking legibly in mandarin, i can try to translate a few.
any requests for which i should do first, or should i do them chronologically?
>>
>>18248806

Chronological please. They show ID and some kind of documentation earlier, I'm guessing inept whistleblowers?
>>
>>18248969
I've just listened through the first video and... this shit is creepy. She has a bit of an accent, and she uses a few more formal words which I couldn't follow, but the gist of it is she got paid to do something by a "Mister Ma Fu Luo Ji", and it affected a lot of people? I think some people died as well? She ends the video by wishing a long life to the Mister, which is particularly odd... She uses the phrase people would have used during the revolution to praise Chairman Mao or the emperor.
I'll listen some more to the others.
>>
>>18248983
I'm looking forward to this.
>>
>>18248455
bumping for more for spooks.
>>
bumping, let's get more translations
>>
Bumping gimme them sweet translations
>>
Can we plz get more translations? These videos are unnerving.
>>
>>18248983

The translator guy was too horrified by what she says later and is now gouging out his own eyes

3spooky5u
>>
>>18251144

in all honesty though this does look like it could be important. Like the last survivor of some government experiments is trying to whistleblow but is too brainwashed to be coherent.

We need translators.
>>
>>18251144
Sorry for late response. I fell asleep last night and have been at work all day. Let's see how much I can translate of the first video. Brackets are my notes.

"Beloved Mr Ma Fu Luo Ji, [dont understand], all the third [something], hello. My name is Xu XianLi [name of the channel is the same]. Today I'm going to introduce the 22nd November 2016 (when) I registered for 3M. I am a [migrant?].
After [being chosen for something?] [someone] helped 123500 people[or could be chinese yuan. her accent makes both words sound very similar] receive help to discover 260 people [something] and 5240 people died because I myself needed funds to give him treatment. [Can't be fucked translating the rest. She keeps stopping and making long pauses, and she uses technical words I don't understand]. Long live 3M, long live Mr Ma Fu Luo Ji."

I think in the second video she mentioned that the person she was paying treatment for had some sort of cancer? Gut cancer maybe?
Judging from how much trouble she has saying what's written down in front of her, I'm willing to bet she's one of those workers who came from the country side into the city to find work. It'd also explain her accent. On one of the files in later videos it has Guangxi written on it, so that might be it.
Anyone brave enough to try visiting the website shown in the video?
Should I even bother trying to translate the rest?
>>
>>18251593
Please if you post a link I will go to the site and post pics
>>
>>18251601
I should probably mention that I can't read very much chinese, but if you're willing to write them all out in google translate and send the characters to me, I could attempt to translate
>>
File: Screenshot_20161019-234413.png (66KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161019-234413.png
66KB, 720x1280px
>>18251610
I'm pretty sure this is the website in the address bar I think it is mmmoffice.ac
>>
>>18251593
It's interesting that she mentions something about cancer, in the 10 minute video, the man holds up what looks to be medical records with photos of an endoscopy or something. It must be related somehow.
>>
Bumping, I also want some translations, this is actually creepy
>>
>>18248482

Looks like some Falun Gong shit.
>>
>>18251593
Ah, right, I should probably mention before the whole 'long live' shit she said something along the lines of "let's all work together to improve the world". Google shows me a bunch of stuff pertaining to this 3M and mafuluoji. Anyone willing to check them out?
>>18252022
I agree, those were my first thoughts. I reckon it's some sort of scam, maybe a Ponzi scheme.

Actually, now that I look it up, I think it is a ponzi scheme. A chinese version of an old one.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme_company)
>>
File: 1466094315976_frog.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1466094315976_frog.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
What is up with these people showing their IDs?
>>
http://m.english.caixin.com/m/2016-01-19/100901352.html

MMM China is a ponzi scheme
>>
>>18252610

facebook... /fuluoji.ma

anyway, time to dox
>>
I'm starting to think she actually is a whistleblower. When the (original) russian branch of MMM collapsed, AT LEAST FIFTY investors committed suicide.

Not one, not ten, not twenty... FIFTY.

So far, we know she is an investor herself, and she probably received money for cancer treatment. The money she received was probably stolen/conned from others as part of the ponzi scheme. She may have made the video out of guilt.
>>
http://chinammm.net/

They have an english site, and chat
>>
>>18252661

Shit one of these chinese guys just popped up in a chat window what do I say??????
>>
>>18252670
Ni hao kai lan
>>
>>18252639
I doubt she's making the video out of guilt. Note how she refers to Mavrodi (Ma Fu Luo Ji) as being beloved, and how she wishes him and 3M to live long. I think she's endorsing it.
>>
sum ting wong?
>>
I am sorry guys but someone has to say it.
What if this is OPs youtube channel? He could pay those poor guys to do some wierd shit in front of camera.
Like that dude with little nigros, in the middle of africa, reading memes on a
blackboard.
>>
>>18253745
*Sorry, they were Indians, actually.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCdKZoYpmDM
>>
>>18253745
OP here.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this channel was actually discovered by accident. It was found by putting a random number (in this case, 011) into Youtube search, and filtering by most recent.

You can find a lot of bizarre videos and channels this way.
>>
>>18253772
Yeah sure, like with cicada shills helping with puzzle.
I dont disagree with you, I dont have any reasons to... but we needed a sceptic cunt in a thread.
>>
>>18253787
moron shithead, bumping for the win. fukken saved
>>
File: h0ahqtrfcfcyis56owh4.jpg (187KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
h0ahqtrfcfcyis56owh4.jpg
187KB, 1440x960px
Lol, Yeah OP hired two Chinese people to dox themselves to mess with /x/ slightly...just like the Indian kids that recited Young Thug lyrics https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlKUm0D7pAY
>>
So this is all related to someone confessing to scamming people in a pyramid scheme?
>>
bumpin
>>
any leads yet?
>>
>>18251165
This is the most logical decision, we are aware of American projects, since most humans are singular language or a maximum of three small scale languages would be your best potential targets. To test and then further implement a larger scale if successful.
>>
>>18257271
We did train negotiators, 3M fits within the 500M target.
Who's getting surgery for illnesses and is expect to live to 200, do you code name?
>>
>>18257282
The most spooky story ever
>the worlds greatest scientists have IQs over 140, spaceships be real.
We done made them
>>
>>18257369
You're stuck in a time warp from 2004.
Mars was colonised in 1940
>>
>>18257374
We use CERN to warp the inner space time reflective of external, it's not a hologram. You simply cannot see further than that year in space from Earth.
>>
>>18257378
The two Suns was simply due to a blackhole this modified the time between realtime and tomorrow. It's a dwarf sun because we drained it.
>>
>>18257381
Anon is a disinfo project to confuse human intellect, as are religious text
>>
The guy has been hospitalized in a city in Guangxi province. One of the forms state his name is Xu Shi Qiang, 40 years old, and he has been treated for stomach cancer. The pictures are from an endoscopy. I think this might be some dispute about payment, or that they are unhappy with the treatment.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.