[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tarot readings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: angel-pink-1456885-1784487632.jpg (116KB, 531x800px) Image search: [Google]
angel-pink-1456885-1784487632.jpg
116KB, 531x800px
Sup /x/. Tarot noobfag here.

Ask me questions and I'll try to answer. It'll help me practice. Please add your name or sex to be specific.

I'm using the cross method for now, so ask direct questions, no past-present-future, please.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (109KB, 940x737px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
109KB, 940x737px
use the /div/ thread: >>18246124
>>
M

Who in my life do I need to reach out to right now?
>>
>>18247969
Question: inverted justice
You: inverted Fortune wheel
Enviroment/others: inverted tower
Your mind: inverted star
To work: the world

My interpretation is: there is a desbalance in what you re seeking, you are not choosing that person whisely. You'll eventually reach that person, but it will be a difficult way, as your enviroment might be unfavorable to this. Your mind might be sorta disturbed or not following the natural order in regards to this question. You have to work in an equilibrium of all factors to choose that person.

This question might be worrying you and so you might be choosing the wrong one right now. The way is now hard, but eventually you'll find that one (but not so easily now in your state). Relax evaluate everything about that person, and don't force it.

I can't discern a person, I see failure right now if you force it.

Please let me know what do you think and any comment if you have.
>>
>>18247963
Female/21
Will things ever work out between my friend and I or does he legitimately not have feelings for me?
>>
>>18248116
Working on this one
>>
Will I ever get a job in my field?
>>
>>18247963
What are my strengths and weaknesses?
>>
>>18248116
Question: the world
You: inverted chariot
Enviroment (may be him): the moon
Your mind: hanged man
Work in: inverted empress

You are well centered in this question, YOU are not confused about him. But the invested chariot suggests failure in this situation. The moon suggests a misunderstanding by HIM or his enviroment which I interpret as that he views you only as a friend, while the truth is that you have other, well defined feeling towards him.
Thr hanged man in your mind suggests that you have a different perspective about the matter (probably in regard to the different feelings of each other) of that you need to change how you view him. The inverted empress suggests a disorder on the female side; you have to work in what you feel or how you approach him as a woman (and not simply a friend).

Therefore, he only sees you as a friend, and by now, there would be no success. But you can work in your perspectives and how you approach him, either towards a future possibility or to free YOURself from this (at least by now) non corresponding feelings toward him.

Let me know if you have any comments
>>
>>18247963
Am I a bad person? Shaun, male, 25
>>
Why i'm feeling si empty? Javier/18/male
>>
>>18248144
>>18248150
Working
>>
>>18248144
You: moon
Enviroment: fortune wheel
Mind: inverted tempreance
Work in: inv death
Question: inv high priest

The situation is worrying you and distracting/confusing you. You have wrong ideas about this (probably in how or how quick to get it), but the situation is actually favorable as the wheel suggests. You are disturbed about this and your ideas about the job interfering in your way and impossibiliting the situation.

You will, but don't get desperate now. And work your mind about the ways in how it will come and when, be open to anything, those pre concepts
are numbing you (maybe not sending a resume but you'll met or help somebody who will open a door, or by means of another job, etc).
>>
>>18248150
I don't know if I'm using the right method to answer this question, but I gave a try.

You: magician
Env: inv star
Mind: inv moon
Work: high priest
Qstn: high priestess

You are a person of action, practical. You are open to learning ans in particular in regard to this (as what are you good in). But you have miscoceptions, things that you aren't interpreting righg in your mind. You need to work to find an equlibrium, a middle in your mind and spirit, but the the enviroment might be currently unfavorable to this.

Strenght: action, curiosity, inquiring
Weakness: misconceptions, need to find an equilibrium
>>
>>18248194
>>18248206
Last ones for today friends. Working on those two and I'm out. If you want leave any consult and I'll check the thread tomorrow and reply/make a new one.
>>
>>18248291
So I'm active, curious and inquisitive but also out of my mind. Well I'm schizophrenic I knew that, but I'm on meds so I assumed I was sane. Huh.
>>
how will my deployment to the middle east go? jake 20
>>
>>18247963
Use /div/ >>18246124
>>
>>18248194
The death shows that you are in need of change. You're not bad, but whatever made you ask this, you are just confused or wrongly orientated as the inverted high priest suggests. You're letting ideas and thinkings control you and have some misconceptions about this.

You have to work on this, ask yourself where you think you are bad and (which you probably aren't) and re elaborate your conceptions. You aren't bad you are confused and need to change those ideas wheter they are yours or forced by somebody on you.

>>18248206
You are ignoring a call as the inverted judgement suggests. You are a in a state of passiveness that can be activated, but the enviroment is opposed to this. The fortune wheel indicates a struggle or work in your mind to reach the top, to know and to get out from this situation. The inverted star suggests that there is an unnatural situation or behaviour affecting your emotions.

You have to work on this. Something (either the society, your habits, etc) is going against 'normallity' making you feel bad, but you are waiting to overcome it. There is a call, a warning but for some reason isn't reaching you. Try to be open and hear, but also feel if that is what is constraining you.
>>
>>18247963

M

How may I best find success?
>>
>>18247963
Female/29 is this thing between me and my friend going to work once we get our shit together?
>>
>>18248362
Than u so much dear
>>
>>18248362
Hey thank you for the reading OP
>>
>>18248324
Meds don't make you really sane, senpai. They just 'control' the illness.

Mental illness require a mental/spiritual (as in auto esteem) solution imo.
>>
E/Male/19

Will learning Lisp, installing gentoo and reading SCIP every day help me land a job in about 3 years time?
>>
Male

I just got out of a relationship and am currently courting another girl. Is my path clear to keep going or is something going to get in my way relating to my previous relationship?
>>
>>18247963

Heh. Why not.

Joshua, male 31. With your esteemed power you know my transition. Will my plan work?
>>
R
Male
Will I change what I want?
>>
jenny female

will the business i'm starting grow to be country-wide within the next 2 years?
>>
>>18247963
male/22

is life just a joke?
>>
>>18247963
is that a dude
>>
>>18248339
Doin this one last as looks urgent.

You: sun
Env: empress
Mind: inv fool
Work on: death
Question: inv judgement

There is calling that isn't heared or ignored in regards to this. Maybe in the motives or the approach. The sun indicates that you are well guided or that your intentions are true or honest (it is war, but you are believing in you are a man of duty and faith). The enviroment is of potence, you will do your true potential in the middle of the field. But it seems that in your mind a part of you isn't convinced or is plain scared about going. Something keeps you away from the departure. Death is change, you have to work on this, as the calling suggests.

Perhaps you aren't fully sure about the deployment or if it is good, but as a man of duty you want to fulfill it. There is potential for a good deployment, but you have to be prepared for the new and to change your mind. Perhaps it isn't what you are expecting.
>>
>>18248370
>>18248372
>>18248402
>>18248430
>>18248439
>>18248491
>>18248507
>>18248522
Guys I'm going to stop here for today.

But I'll save the thread and reply all these remaining ones tomorrow or create a new one and reply them there.

Thank you for participating and your patience.

>>18248525
No. Forgot her name tho.
>>
>>18247963
I have formed a habit of scratching and fingering my gooch and upper asshole area, because when it itches and I do this, it creates a sensation like a weak orgasm. Especially when I accidentally tear the gooch flesh and it starts stinging and healing, then pinching it feels absolutely amazing.

Will this cause lasting taint trauma or will I be ok? My grundle has already become rather flabby and flaccid from extended fingering sessions and I just want to know how this will play out
>>
>>18247963
F
How would my career in my current major fair?
>>
>>18248339
It wont be fun or positive, u dont gotta be a seuth seer for this one bud. Good luck and come back with middle eastern wotch strories brother.
>>
>>18248691
Witch stories* my bad on phone
>>
>>18247963
Should I worry about my health?
Bob 21
>>
>>18248535
thanks OP
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.