[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Auras

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: auras.jpg (113KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
auras.jpg
113KB, 1200x600px
I don't really believe in this stuff but if you do, please expalin.
I don't know how to explain it exactly but i seem to have an aura or something because people who come in contact with me become better, happier people.
Maybe it's my personality, maybe it's something spiritual i don't know but i can say for sure that people around me are becomming happier.

Also, i feel like too many coincidences happen around me to be coincidences, like meeting/talking people i'm thinking of who have been out of my life for a while.
Or unimportant predictions like "there's a person around that corner" when there's never anyone there.
I don't know, something strange is going on. Also, i can't seem to get replies when i post this stuff, it's like the universe doesn't want me to find out.
>>
>>18247176
If you don't reply to this post your aura will die tomorrow morning.
>>
>>18247187
no pls i love my aura
>>
>>18247176
What do you want to know about it?

There's an inner aura that extends from 3 feet to several yards from the physical body, and there is an Outer Aura that extends into Earth's atmosphere and out into the Galaxy.

The Lightbody or Aura is the human energy field body or Energy Aura body that projects our Consciousness through a holographic template that generates the physical manifestations we experience within this material reality. It is comprised of many interwoven layers of electromagnetic frequency (light and sound waves) that make up the consciousness intelligence identities that function in each dimensional layer that exists. The lightbody is the holder of our consciousness record and identities throughout time, and it holds the living light code of our Blueprint structure and maintains our direct connection and communication with our higher self, the Godhead or Source.
>>
>>18247197
cont

The quality, color and size of the energy aura of a person is directly related to the level of health, bio-neurological functioning and spiritual connection that person has access to. A person with a bigger and brighter energy aura is more healthy, coherent and balanced, with a better functioning nervous system and brain, than a person with a small and cloudy energy aura. Small, gray, cloudy energy auras will produce more blockages and imbalances, such as mental dysfunctions or defects in the functioning of the Brain and nervous system.
>>
>>18247201
i'm healthy, i don't believe in anything paranormal/godly and i'm actually not that happy, i only pretend to be around other people .
>>
>>18247201
Thanks for the reply anon but this sounds suspiciously like new age bullshit. Does anyone have any scientific explanations?
>>
>>18247187
I have immunity cat
>>
>>18247211
>but this sounds suspiciously like new age bullshit
>implying

There is no big direct evidence link that I can give you. All I can tell you is to see for yourself through personal chakra meditation work.

Well, there is the work of Dr. Konstantin Korotkov... but you'll have to go into that yourself.
>>
>>18247211
Magnets. How do they work? Also, checked
>>
>>18247211

>chakras
>auras
>subtle bodies
>Godhead
>consciousness
>all thousands of years old

>""new age bullshit""
>"I demand you show me the SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE!"

gtfo, faggot.
>>
So I can see grey to white pools outlining people pretty often, but I don't know how to develop this ability. I'm reading a lot of Castaneda right now and it talks of seeing the egg shaped luminosity around people, but I just can't make it happen. What do
>>
What does brown aura mean?
>>
>>18247755
>Brown: Grounding, home, stability

Could also mean you're taking a shit.
>>
>>18247197
>Electromagnetic
>Sound

That's where I stopped reading your post.

OP, auras can be based on a lot of things we still don't know about.
A form of synaesthesia with the EM frequencies put out by the brain, or possibly the heart, turning into colors for someone could explain it.

Other ideas only get more outlandish
>>
>>18247176
>I don't really believe in this stuff
>but I believe I'm so speshul

It's called having Grandeur delusions OP.
>>
>>18247796
There is nothing wrong with the post.
Just because some of it is electromagnetic doesn't mean that it can always be detected. It is on the etheric plane after all. But I'm also not suggesting the aura is entirely made up of electromagnetics, it's actually made up of other stuff too, but there isn't really a scientific name for it, is there?
>>
How to identity the color of your own aura?
>>
This one time when I was working in a RadioShack in a mall, a lady walked in sat staring at me in horror. I asked her if she was OK, and she just kept staring at me for what felt like an eternity. Finally she told me my aura was "different" and she took off like a bat out of hell.
>>
Since the beginning of this month, when i get close to the kitchen's light bulb it starts blinking, but only if i'm not staring at it. Tried waiting outside the room with the light toggled and it doesn't blink at all. Kinda interesting
>>
>>18247176
Auras aren't colors that you can see with your eyes, nor are they anything you feel with physically. You feel auras emotionally. When you enter a room and someone is angry and you can feel that anger, that is you reading someone's aura. The whole color nonsense is just there to paint a better picture in your head with identifying auras - and you'll often find that different people will associate different colors to different emotions.

Don't be a dumbass, there is no visual aura that anyone can see, don't be fucking stupid
>>
>>18249109

Some people can see it.
>>
>>18249116
do yourself a favor, and ram your eye into the nearest rusty nail hanging out of the musty wood in your shack of a home

you dumb motherfucker, you don't understand anything
>>
>>18249117
relax faggot. you must have a black aura kek.
>>
>>18247187
Kill yourself
>>
>>18247187
now this is pod racing
>>
>>18249125
don't change your story

you don't fool me
>>
>>18249135
you're so assblasted retard. yes you can see auras, shut the fuck up. this isn't even relevant anyways
>>
>>18249137
no you can't

grow up

stop playing pretend

that is not what a fucking aura is, you have nothing to you, there is absolutely nothing to you at all, you are dryer than a fucking desert

you will never know
>>
>>18249137
>>18249145

How does a persons' past, both psychologically and physiologically, influence whatever synasthetic way you perceive an aura?

As a child, I felt at peace.

My mind polarized.

The heart moved in the opposite.

This was the Big Bang; in my case, the disease of addiction. Psychologically... well, perception is perception.

Will there be a Big Crunch? Can I facilitate and precipitate that aura once again from the core?

Or is that death?

Or is this black or white thinking?
>>
>>18249151
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7Y-vr67agQ
>>
Is there a definitive list for aura color meaning?
I've found so many contradictory answers
>>
>>18247187
pls no don't make my aura vanish
>>
>>18249824
You should wait for the /omg/ thread to appear and ask there. Ape of Thoth would possibly know. There is a sphere or ovoid, I don't remember which one now, involving every person, that can be perceived through "etheric vision", which I think is what you are calling aura.
You might be called names, phrase your question properly. It is possible to train, so I was told, to see this, as part of a full magic training. Again, you should ask at /omg/ for specifics.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.