[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think we are more aware (subconsciously or consciously)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 51054909.jpg (279KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
51054909.jpg
279KB, 1024x768px
Do you think we are more aware (subconsciously or consciously) to the paranormal when we are seriously? Ive always been a sickly person, ever since i can remember and even currently. When i get sick, i tend to have serious illnesses that land me either in bed incapacitated for a week or in the hospital for a week, those kinds of illnesses.ive noticed durimg these times that i get more accurate and increased premonitions, along with visuals of spirits or whatever and auras are slightly more visible to me. Ddyou think people themselves could possibly be thin places? Or is it just because i/other people with serious illnesses tend to float in between life and death that we/i pick up more paranormal things? Ive been thinking on this for a while and ive always thought it could be plausible but id love yo hear some of your opinions
>>
>>18245808
No, I think it's a high temperature, coupled with boredom.
Put it this way, if I was a spirit, I'd probably not choose to hang out with someone that's ill all the time, that's minging. I'd probably do something more glamorous or interesting with my time.
>>
>>18245814
Although i wasnt soley talking about myself, or one experience or one spirit even in particular (sorry if i worded it that way) but other people at the hospital/clinics i frequent whove had experiences with the paranormal during their illness. What do you think of the possible increase in ESP, during and perhaps after going through a serious to life threatening illness? I am genuinely curious as to what others think.
>>
>>18245872

OP I have decreed by the divine inspiration that you are a poopoo head.
>>
I think some sick people go inwards for relief, making them more in touch with their psyche. I say some because everyone has their own way of dealing with sickness, some people outwardly bitch and complain for relief and others look within for relief.
>>
>>18245872
yes, I'm sorry, but I work in the medical profession and I repeat, you are bored and your body isn't working as it should, ergo you imagine things. I'd like to point out that I'm open to the idea of the supernatural, and certainly not someone who would poopoo it, but I don't think being sick makes the paranormal more likely. I'm sorry that you've had so much problems with your health and I hope that you are on the road to recovery!
>>18246058
This, I guess.
>>
>>18246240
You are very kind, thank you! I think I'll be up n' about in less than a week.
As much as I value all of your opinion s (I really do, thank you!) It is some what surprising to get these type of responses on /x/ of all places! Thank you again though.
>>
>>18246440

I'm Obama and that man is lying.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.