[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange creature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Hi guys. Something happened to me not very long ago that freaked me out, and I want to find out what. But first, backstory.

I live on a 24 acre property, and I generally sleep in the main house with my family. I have a seperate, smaller building, where I store my gaming devices and movies. Sometimes I'll choose to sleep in this building on weekends to avoid being woken up by my family.

Well that's what I did on this particular night. It was around 2 in the morning, and I felt tired so I decided to go to bed in the smaller building. I had been in bed for somewhere around 20 minutes when I started to hear the sound of something walking; they sounded human, judging by the heaviness and pace of the footsteps. They were just outside my window. At this point I was on alert, as I assumed it could be an intruder. Nobody in my family besides myself stays up this late, let alone goes outside at this time of day. Suddenly, the walking stopped. It quickly turned into a sort of low pitched growling, very similar to a dog. So I thought to myself, "fuck this, I'm going to check this out". I grabbed my rifle that I had stored nearby, and went outside to investigate after turning on the exterior lights on the wall of the building. But when I saw, there was nothing there. Even though I'd heard the growling right there just as I opened the door. I heard no footsteps leaving or running away either, it just became eerily silent.

So let's recap. It had the footsteps of a human. I am 100% sure that there was only a single pair of footsteps, and they were slow paced like a human's. And yet, I heard a loud, low growling sound that only a canine could make. I would like to hear your thoughts on what this may have been.

P.S., the picture shows the building in which I was sleeping. The window that I mentioned is visible behind the bushes. And the creature sounded close enough to be on the road. I never saw the creature.
>>
Do you live in Australia?
>>
>>18245640
(OP) Yes I do.

Also, sorry everyone for the upside-down image. This wasn't intentional
>>
>>18245658
Its cool. You live in Australia, I assume thats what its like all the time.
>>
>>18245661
This was certainly a first time for me.
>>
Has your wife's family promised their firstborn son to a demon? Sounds similar to this haunting I investigated in the suburbs of California.
>>
File: 28810.png (96KB, 432x360px) Image search: [Google]
28810.png
96KB, 432x360px
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.