[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What could go wrong to sleep in a cemetery?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (34KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
34KB, 443x332px
What could go wrong to sleep in a cemetery?
>>
arrested for trespassing
>>
>>18245559
Entities will latch onto you.
>>
Nothing. You already sleep on a pile of corpses eons old, just cuz they are freshly dead doesn't mean they are special in any way.
>>
Get arrested, eaten by zombies, or attacked by a homeless person.
>>
>>18245559
vampires, maybe zombies.
>>
Nothing. My friend got kicked out his home when he was a teen and had to sleep in the cemetery dead of winter. He was fine. Luckily he was from russia so he was used to the cold
>>
>>18245559
A hobo might rape and/or mug you.
>>
>>18245559
My father got really drunk and went to the cemetery after my brother died. He tried to dig up his body with his bare hands.
>>
You could accidentally astral project and get scared
>>
If you are a particularly heavy sleeper, I suppose there is always a possibility that someone might mistake you for a corpse and bury you.
>>
>>18246546
Damn.
>>
>>18245564
/thread
>>
>>18245559
Knew this bird that got fingered in a cemetery
>>
>>18245559
I was going to say hypothermia, but you might easily be Australian or asking against an eventual project (rather than meaning to do this in the short term).

Obvious climate considerations aside, hazards depend on the locale.
Urban: robbed / raped / stabbed by a homeless person or edgy teenager.
Rural: robbed / trampled / nibbled by wildlife.
Suburban: some mix of the above.

Also, the church sexton may find you, or a neighbor may see you out a window, and the police will be called. You may be arrested for trespassing, and will be suspected of vandalism and Satanism until a search proves you innocent. If you're actually guilty, you'll be an unemployable pariah for the rest of your life.

But those are the things that COULD go wrong, you might do it five times before you had an unfortunate encounter or unforseen mishap.
>>
A little off topic, but still pertaining to cemeteries; how would I go about 'buying' grave dirt from a cemetery at around 12 am with the only local one being closed at that time. Do most cemeteries have cameras?
>>
>>18247174
>Buying grave dirt at 12 AM
That's not now you exchange legal tender to conduct the purchase of a product.

>Afraid that there are cameras in a cemetery
Just walk there in the day, pretend to lay flowers for someone & look around for cameras.
>>
>>18245559
Never slept in cemeteries, but spent the night in them a few times. It's an odd experience.
>>
>>18245559
Grammar.
>>
>>18247174
You fucking take it.
>>
>>18247174
Find an old shitty one that no one visits you delusional man! They're everywhere really. Google maps it.
>>
>>18245564
yep
>>
>>18245559
You'll be cold and you'll spook yourself thinking about spooks.
Ghosts don't real
>>
>>18246908
Storytime?
>>
>>18245559
I live a block from a cemetery but never visit it late at night because I guess I'm not an autistic /x/fag. honestly to me it's just a bunch of carved rock and rotten corpses. I don't see the appeal of wasting time in there at all. Sounds boring as fuck to me.
>>
File: Signorelli_Resurrection.jpg (189KB, 969x685px) Image search: [Google]
Signorelli_Resurrection.jpg
189KB, 969x685px
24“Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

25“Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live. 26“For just as the Father has life in Himself, even so He gave to the Son also to have life in Himself; 27and He gave Him authority to execute judgment, because He is the Son of Man. 28“Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs will hear His voice, 29and will come forth; those who did the good deeds to a resurrection of life, those who committed the evil deeds to a resurrection of judgment.
>>
File: cc.png (718KB, 624x567px) Image search: [Google]
cc.png
718KB, 624x567px
>>18245559
Getting mistaken for a body and being buried.
>>
>>18245559
Mexifag here. In Dia De Muertos we used to guard our relatives' graves/tombs 'till midnight, and after that we'd just sleep there. My family has done this for generations (I myself did it like 4 times) and nothing ever happened to any of us. I guess as long as you respect the dead, no bad vibes will latch on to you.
>>
>>18245841
>mfw my countertop and flooring is made of limestone
>>
Nothing. I heard cemeteries at night are the most peaceful places in the world
>>
>>18246546

Fucking Irish.
>>
>>18245559
A shovel to the back of your head when the caretakers find you.
>>
>>18246546
My condolences, anon
>>
File: out.jpg (38KB, 780x589px)
out.jpg
38KB, 780x589px
>>18245559
Lava flow
>>
>>18252045
My Chemistry teacher mentioned some vapour that tends to rise in cemeteries because of some chemical compound that piles up in our bodies.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.