[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey x Some spooky shit has been happening to my roommate and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0253.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0253.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Hey x
Some spooky shit has been happening to my roommate and I and I would like your input

>live in the woods in southern New England
>sparsely populated mostly woods and a few roads
>go exploring around property a lot
>find a very bizarre area about a mile north of house
>legit looks like make shift animal pens with logs and heavy duty chicken wire fence
>looks old as fuck
> old camping trailer that looks like it's from the 60s
>literally no roads to this spot
>smells like rotting meat and garbage
>nope out
>fast forward a week to last week
>roommate and I enjoying cigars and whiskey on the deck
>hear loud as shit noise from the woods

Best way to describe it is like the noise a large bird or raptor from Jurassic park sounded type clicking noise followed by what we both swear is it making a chuckling / laughing noise

>happens almost every night now
>tonight outside window sounds like its right near the house
>loud thud on deck
>lock and load.jpeg
>run out with glock
>hear something running away from house in the woods breaking tree branches and snapping twigs as it goes

Pic related
>>
>>18244624
You sound like some rich kids in the prologue of an X-Files episode, and we all know what happens to them...
>>
>>18244624
I think it might be worthwhile to set some traps. Also, since you said you had guns and it appears to be nocturnal, make a quick hideout in a tree near your house during the daytime and shoot the darn thing.

And come back here when you have some proof.
>>
>>18244624
probably some weird animal. Did you guys just recently move in. If so, It could be the animal often went there when no one lived there.
>>
>>18244624
You guys got any cryptid myths or anything in NE?
>>
>>18244699
Coons growl really weirdly sometimes. Its like a creepy sounding purr thing. They also fall out of trees and shit a lot.
>>
>>18244624
I legit thought that Was a nug of weed
>>
>>18244624
maybe its the beginning of a horror/adventure scenario and what you saw in the woods was a failed attempt at someone trying to catch a monster like creature living in those woods. Like a troll or a yeti. You and your roomie will get trapped one night trying to fend off the beast and find someone that has been hiding in the woods fighting it since the 60s and only one of you makes it out alive to tell the story. that's what I think it is. all the evidence is there
>>
boring.
>>
Tonight I am locking and loading my p90 and engaging it if I hear it. Will post pics later
>>
>>18246149
Set traps before combat or set up some sort of camera feed/trail cameras to see what the fuck it is beforehand. You don't want to be gung ho /k/ommando style just to find out it was a rabid raccoon waking the dead with its chatter. Or the opposite, it being something far too strong to take on without proper weapons on hand.
>>
File: IMG_0028.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0028.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18246254
Thanks friend, I'm not worried. Will post update tonight
>>
>>18244624
more than likely the sound is a owl, i forget what kind but they make a skrieking/cackling noise thats scary as fuck. i live in a n urban area with an ar15 and remington 870 and it still scares the fuck outta me... im sure its scary as hell if your in the middle of the woods
>>
>>18246801
Cool airsoft
>>
>>18248068
this

when I was a kid, my parent's house was on top of a huge long hill with a large forest and a small valley behind it
One of these fucking owls would come at night and sit against my window and do these kind of shhhheing and cackling noises, it even attacked my mom once when she was smoking outside at night
>>
>>18244624
is photo sideways or is op a nigger?
>>
Is OP kill?
>>
>>18249423
OP Is very kill
>>
File: 1476807548461.png (205KB, 322x276px) Image search: [Google]
1476807548461.png
205KB, 322x276px
Rip op
>>
>>18244707
Can confirm, I have a bay window & see them falling almost nightly, idiots of the woods
>>
File: 1469011367527.jpg (1023KB, 945x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1469011367527.jpg
1023KB, 945x1417px
>>18244624
OP, you get the fucker yet? We want pictures if you at least got him on film.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.