[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to Max Spiers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 23

File: Max-Spiers.jpg (197KB, 598x800px) Image search: [Google]
Max-Spiers.jpg
197KB, 598x800px
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/ufo-expert-found-dead-days-9058279
>>
Strange story, he warned his mom to investigate if anything were to happen to him
And the spewing up black goo part?! I don't know how to feel
Apparently he was due to be speaking to some radio/podcast people about some deep stuff
>>
>>18244344

He was a little too keen and was murdered by stooges.
>>
>>18244449
Elaborate?
>>
>>18244344
there was a post mortem after his body got back to England, but they haven't released any results.
>>
>>18244542

The scene is dictated by actually those in the know. An outsider walks in with a gravitation towards the truth and they see them as a threat.

Either/or they murdered him to further their own investment in the paranoid circuit.
>>
Got to wonder at the mainstream picking this up all over the place. Must have something up there sleeve.
>>
>>18244577

like a lil black dick
>>
Question is, what did he die for?
>>
>>18244344
When did he die? If he was smart he made a dead man switch to release his findings.
>>
He's hot
>>
It's all very suspicious, got me thinking about the ICE agent who killed himself, and Ted Gunderson who was poisoned slowly, just to name a few...
>>
>>18244575
fucking crystal clear mate....
>>
>>18244344
this case is suspicious as fuck.
>>
>>18244577
I suspect the UFO part may be the spin. The article very briefly mentions that the things he'd been looking into most recently had nothing to do with UFOs so they're trying to make sure his name is totally associated with UFO conspiracies so that nobody picks up his trail.
>>
>>18244646
If he had anything he could prove before they killed him, the men in black wouldn't be doing their jobs very well, would they?
>>
>>18245530
i read he gave a talk 4 days before on a pedo ring in the us military
>>
>>18244378
>And the spewing up black goo part?!
That was just blood, when you're vomiting blood (ruptured ulcer or whatever) it's black.
>>
>>18245979
I've heard similar things, may have had info on alleged Hampstead pedo ring.
>>
He was supposed to give a talk on 'dangerous' people in the government and media.

Let this be a lesson to us all about staying safe and not pissing off the government.
>>
>>18244549

According to his mother, there was no post-mortem done, because he was reported to have died of "natural causes". What those causes were, exactly, the UK said the responsibility of investigating lie with the Polish authorities.
>>
File: 119543_v1.jpg (108KB, 710x932px) Image search: [Google]
119543_v1.jpg
108KB, 710x932px
British UFO expert and Orlando Bloom schoolmate found dead in Poland 'sacrificed by Satanists'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/british-ufo-expert-orlando-bloom-9067330

"UFO expert Max Spiers was sacrificed by satanists who wanted to 'rid him of demons', his girlfriend believes."

WHY would Satanists want to get -rid- of demons?!?!?
>>
>>18246749
Wtf... Is its dick going into its pussy?
>>
>>18244344
Probably didn't find any UFO shit, but he was probably dedicated enough that he ended up uncovering some dark Russian gov shit.

And the Russian gov acts with more prejudice than the American gov so they straight-up got whatever the modern equivalent of the KGB is to poison him or something.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 875x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 875x387px
>>18246986
shake yo hoe ass booty for a real nigga
>>
x should care more about thid...
>>
File: image.png (170KB, 640x1136px)
image.png
170KB, 640x1136px
Barber and friends said this.
>>
>>18248190
https://lissakr11humane.com/2016/08/02/max-spiers-rip-exposes-the-hidden-controllers-full-video-committee-of-300-and-ruling-elite/
>>
>>18246299
Yes good goy. let us conduct our works in secret
>>
>>18248229
The 313
Three and a third
The 13 families that are of each house and the sun.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>18248234
Cicada
Suicide squad - this is connected, will
Smith says study the triangle, and the clearance killing that's indoctrination.
>>
>>18248229
I'm not a goy nor a man, why do you still call baphomet, pan?
>>
>>18248241
Careful now, don't wanna get Spiers'd.
>>
>>18248250
Actually I genuinely do, I'd love for the shit cunts to test thier luck. May kek be in thier favour.
>>
>>18248250
Stupid idiots play mk ultra, and hope you never clock on, there's different branches, think tanks, strategm, psychology - psy ops, basically constructed to preemphasize the masses in order to control by using infiltration -
Mk ultra.
>>
>>18246299
Pussy.
>>
>>18248250
Deeper, Prometheus is lucifer, the story of exodus parellels the theft of fire, the plague upon Egypt from Pandora's jar.
Evil is thier God, because without it there can be no good.
>>
File: image.png (139KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
139KB, 640x1136px
>>18248335
>>
File: image.png (404KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
404KB, 640x1136px
>>18248340
>>
>>18246749
Gotta hate the papers.

Guy that died talked to Orlando Bloom once...

At least that gets him some attention.
>>
>>18248344
They lied about the Mayan count, stone henge maps the sun, pyramids the constellations, Mayan counts the house 21/11/12 or reversed the age of Aquarius started no end of world, also planet alignment, everytime we change house this happens.
>>
>>18248381
Planet X, what do you think that belt is?
>>
>>18246749
Fuckin satanists. Always sacrificing shit. Why haven't they sacrificed themselves yet??
>>
>>18244766
>ICE agent who killed himself
Can you please explain anon?
>>
>>18246749
Oh fuck off with the "Satanists sacrifice people" meme, are we still not past that?
>>
>>18248241
>Smith says study the triangle
Phil Jackson pls
>>
>>18248438
Jackson is known for his use of Tex Winter's triangle offense as well as a holistic approach to coaching that is influenced by Eastern philosophy, earning him the nickname "Zen Master". Jackson
>>
>>18248446
2] After his pilot's wings were conferred he was assigned to fighter pilot duty in the Pacific. However, his orders were rescinded after his brother's plane was shot down, and Winter remained at Naval Air Station Glenview in Illinois for the duration of the war. After the war, he was assigned to NAS Corpus Christi as a test pilot for an experimental jet craft. While in the navy, Winter was a starting guard for his basketball team under the commanding officer Chuck Taylor (salesman).[3] He left the Navy with the rank of Ensign in 1946.
>>
>>18248452
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Air_Station_Corpus_Christi

Triangle bitch.
>>
>>18248190
>second sun
>im with herd

Dropped
>>
>>18248454
Get on my level son.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregg_Popovich
>>
>>18248504
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hank_Egan
>>
>>18248504
The Cadet Honor Code is the cornerstone of a cadet's professional training and development – the minimum standard of ethical conduct that cadets expect of themselves and their fellow cadets. The Honor Code was developed and adopted by the Class of 1959, the first class to graduate from the Academy and has been handed down to every subsequent class.[28][29] The Code itself is simple:

We will not lie, steal, or cheat, nor tolerate among us anyone who does. [28]
Hahahaha
>>
>>18248504
Sir C.C. Edit
On November 27, 2010 during the Cavaliers-Memphis Grizzlies game, a new mascot debuted named Sir C.C., who is a swashbuckler character (a la The Three Musketeers) and teams up with Moondog to provide gametime entertainment at home games. 33 - cc.
>>
>>18248202
Yeah, watch the video in that link and you'll learn why this man was killed. "UFO expert" is media slander to discredit this guy and what he actually figured out. Dude hardly acknowledges aliens in general. He doesn't have all the answers, but he certainly treaded where he shouldn't have
>>
This is the subject that gets you the long dirt nap. A Congress woman (forget name) was investigating child trafficking and child sacrifice done by people you see running countries everyday. She was murdered. Heidi Fleiss Hollywood madam told her mom if anything happens to her she didn't kill herself. She was going to release the black book of the names of her clients if she got any prison time. She never made her court date. Alex Jones, our savior if public corruption exposer wouldn't touch this subject if he was given the world. Hillary walks away from high crimes against humanity daily without even a shoulder shrug from selected leaders. The gig is up, the foul truth exposed but unfortunately I don't think all this exposure is going to end nicely for the average Joe or Jill. I hate to be the one to say it but the biblical Tribulation narrative is about to start and no amount of prepping is going to save anyone. Jesus Christ is the only one who can save anyone and He is my prep. This earth and everything in it is going to pass away but we who believe are going to live forever and God will wipe away all tears, no more pain and suffering, no more death. That's the best news anyone can hear and it's all a fact. Time to look up!
>>
>>18248762
Oh for fucks sake mush, they created religion fuck off...
>>
>>18248762
Did Jesus himself write the bible? No... Then he didn't say any of that shit. That's your 13 families you cock munch, 12 disciples and him 13 12 zodiacs and the sun.
>>
>>18248770
>>18248773
Y are the Jimmy's so russled??
>>
File: image.png (677KB, 640x1136px)
image.png
677KB, 640x1136px
>>18248761
Yeah it's fun, me next me next.>>18248773
Gemini, my zodiac spoopy.
>>
>>18248777
Wasted.
>>
>>18248761
P.s I posted that, video link.
>>
>>18248778
"Me next" he says ._. You sure?
>>
>>18248773
What if Jesus was illiterate?

>So they brought the coin, and Jesus asked them, “Whose likeness is this? And whose inscription?”
>>
File: image.jpg (711KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
711KB, 1920x1080px
>>18248786
Well..:
maybe?
>>
>>18248794
Jesus was a Jew, not a Christian.
So his father would be Jew God, not Christian God, Muhammed was not a
Muslim, he made Muslim.
>>
>>18248796
Yeah, just stick to yer guns so to speak
>>
>>18248796
Top kek tho
>>
File: Fallen Prince Stolas Colors.jpg (148KB, 470x640px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Prince Stolas Colors.jpg
148KB, 470x640px
could this be the answer??
>>
>>18248812
A painting of an owl?
>>
File: image.png (318KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
318KB, 640x1136px
>>18248807
Jew God.
>>
>>18248818
attracted an extraordinary amount of attention because of the evidence for child sacrifice they produced, in Greco-Roman and Biblical tradition associated with the Canaanite god Moloch (Baal Hammon). The open-air Carthage Paleo-Christian Museum has exhibits excavated under the auspices of UNESCO from 1975 to 1984.

Same God!
>>
>>18248824

Was it fair that Israel destroyed the residents of Canaan? If God were fair, none of us could see his perfect heaven. We are all spiritual Canaanites, saved from eternal wrath only by the love of our Creator. Think back to your last sin. Admit that this one transgression warrants the judgment and condemnation of a holy God. And thank God that he is not fair.
>>
>>18248831
That's why people burn in hell, they still doing the fire sacrifice them dirty demons.
Fraternity saturnis.
>>
>>18248834
Moses warned his people about these sins they would encounter upon entering the Promised Land: "Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead" (Deut 18:10-11). He stated that anyone who practices such sins is "detestable to the Lord," and explained that

>parts water
>sacrifices children in Egypt
>holy spirit (consulting dead)
>>
>>18248831
You thank God that God is not fair? But the creator is fair. Whoever you are thanking for injustice is not the creator.
>>
>>18248834
How do you think Hillary tuned around so quickly when Trump was leading...I am afraid she engaged in the awful mysteries...
>>
>>18248846
Source : http://www.denisonforum.org/faith-questions/21-bible/51-why-did-god-tell-the-jews-to-kill-the-canaanites
>>
>>18248854
Then God does not change, it's the same fucking God Baal hammon and moloch, Baal as in fucking bi-Baal.
>>
>>18248857
Abra - magic
Ham - pig
>>
>>18248831
>>18248834
Whose word do you observe as truth? Jesus? At one point Jesus describes God as the God of life, not of death. Later on he touches a tree and kills it, forbidding it to bear any fruit ever again. One of his many contradictions. Jesus in the beginning is not the jesus who died on the cross. In fact, there was a being working through him in the beginning warning us against him, who even said "you shall by no means hear from me again until the day you proclaim, mighty is God", or something along those lines. The only question is, which Jesus do you prefer?
>>
>>18248854
And another contradiction arises. He who kills with the sword must die by the sword.
>>
>>18248860
When we turn to mythology to help understand these calamities we find some puzzling insights. The Greek writer Homer told how the mighty sky god Zeus cast thunderbolts on the earth and tumbled the walls of Troy with his earthquakes. The inhabitants of Baalbek feared Baal. This God was their name for Zeus also known as Jupiter and Amon. Humans were sacrificed in an attempt to pacify him and prevent huge destructive earthquakes. They believed by their actions they could control and manipulate the Gods.
Jewish connection Edit

The first Jews who settled in Rome were expelled in 139 BCE, along with Chaldaean astrologers by Cornelius Hispalus under a law which proscribed the propagation of the "corrupting" cult of "Jupiter Sabazius," according to the epitome of a lost book of Valerius Maximus:
>>
>>18248867
Amon.. Isn't that shit what you say at prayer?
>>
>>18248872
Jupiter and Saturn both called Baal, bi Baal, both require child sacrifice. Jews are demons ffs.
>>
>>18248867
Pythagoras was also a Chaldean bloody astrologer. Hence your illuminati triangles from his philosophy of the Luminates.
>>
>>18248841
Underrated post now that I read it
>>
>>18244378
Embalmer here,
people purge when they die. Black goop out of the mouth isn't unusual if the conditions are right.
>>
So who was Max Spiers, really? And why should we think he is credible with such outlandish claims?

Not trying to shill or disprove anything, just genuinely curious and trying to think critically about this.
>>
File: mpsywar.jpg (125KB, 333x706px) Image search: [Google]
mpsywar.jpg
125KB, 333x706px
>>18244344
If you want to know listen to Douglas Duane Dietrich. Max was murdered by satanist. Who are connect to NSA deputy director Micheal Aquino. I won't go any further as the shill will jump on this.
>>18246749
>>
>>18248897
They contradict themselves from word one, hell is also sacrificial of fire.
Jesus performs divinity and sorcery - water walking / healing / wine
Detestable to the Lord, probably why he just let him die then.
Or the fact of the matter God is nothing different than the manifestation of fear.. A product of your mind, as the soul is just accumulated thought of self description.
>>
>>18252440
But ego is not negative, they suppress it with words of blasphemy to stop you becoming what you are, a God in your own right, God only has the power of creation and destruction regardless of scale, if you create a life you bring it to the universe you take one it becomes absent.
>>
>>18252443
So when God made you in his image, look to your parents.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 250x233px
>>18252446
Religion does nothing but steal a child away from its true maker to be controlled by one that is designed by those in wealth. (Pic related) your soul is but your thought and time, and you dedicate it to a cause through promise of reward that has never provided evidence by
Means of a book founded on no evidence, except perhaps prophets who had thier lives made into profits.
Did Jesus write the bible
Did Mohammed write the Quran
So are you sure it's the truth?
>>
>>18252207
If you read about archons, this is the perfect guise to eradicate mk ultra
You no longer have use for.
Christianity invented satanism, no bible...no Satan. Go back to Greek times, Jupiter or zues and Saturn or Cronus both required sacrifice, one and the same.
>>
>>18252455
Jupiter sabazious
Zues - sabazious = sabbatical goat
Sabazious became Dionysus (God of wine making) who became Jesus. The evolution of religious control paradigms.
>>
>>18252465
Sabazios (Ancient Greek: Σαβάζιος) is the nomadic horseman (Odin) and sky father god of the Phrygians and Thracians. In Indo-European languages, such as Phrygian, the -zios element in his name derives from dyeus, the common precursor of Latin deus ('god') and Greek Zeus. Though the Greeks interpreted Phrygian Sabazios[3] as both Zeus and Dionysus,[4] representations of him, even into Roman times, show him always on horseback, as a nomadic horseman god, wielding his characteristic staff of power.

By this it is conjectured that the Romans identified the Jewish YHVH Tzevaot ("sa-ba-oth," "of the Hosts") as Jove Sabazius.

This mistaken connection of Sabazios and Sabaos has often been repeated. In a similar vein, Plutarch maintained that the Jews worshipped Dionysus, and that the day of Sabbath was a festival of Sabazius.[24] Plutarch also discusses the identification of the Jewish God with the "Egyptian" Typhon, an identification which he later rejects, however. The monotheistic Hypsistarians worshipped the Most High under this name, which may have been a form of the Jewish God.

See guys it's all the fucking same
Annunaki make slaves to mine gold - Greeks working on philosophers stone - the alchemy behind the Midas touch.
>>
I've seen this thread daily in the cat and now I looked what this is about.

From my shallow knowledge of this matter, I assume that he had made himself enemies in his homeland, by people that didn't like that he was "invited to speak at a conference in Poland" (something about a Catholic lobby group Idk?), he probably was to be removed because he may have become an unwanted/annoying political activist operating against their interests.

I can assure you that he wasn't the victim of human authorities who feared to be exposed due to his visits to the rabbit hole; as most half-awakeners misinterpret. (:laugh:)

Neither the work of our actual adversaries, I think. Because they just have the power of suggestion on us. What motive could've driven him to do such act? He seems to have been stable.

Another possibility adding to the former mentioned: The woman "He was staying with" lately and "who he had not known for long" was a trap set up by his plotters; she may have poisoned him. (After-Sex cigarrette maybe? lmao)
>>
>>18252451

A M E N
>>
>>18244344
In his last interview you can clearly hear that Max Spiers was drugged out of his fucking mind.

Max Spiers was a known substance abuser.

That is the most plausible explanation of his death.

This does however not discredit any of his work, just keep in mind that he was a known substance abuser.
>>
>>18252561
>He was high on an interview.
>Annual marihuana deaths 0

Of course that's the most likely explanation.

Unless you have an authopsy report or witness, that's not a likely explanation at all.
>>
it's fucking clear that some gov killed him for knowing to much
>>
File: Truck.png (167KB, 171x364px)
Truck.png
167KB, 171x364px
>>18252561
Interesting, I don't feel like having the desire to investigate this case or playing the homicide detective here, but if true, so much for my
>He seems to have been stable

We can't say for sure but if, he surely wasn't the only person who by being under the influence was easier to be influenced by those evil impulses and commit foolish acts.

Then if he killed himself; because poisoning is a rather unusual way of suicide (and the cause of death would be more obvious to pathologists), maybe he OD'd. Either that, or the woman.
>>
File: Aleister Crowley Heroin.jpg (95KB, 624x701px) Image search: [Google]
Aleister Crowley Heroin.jpg
95KB, 624x701px
So it's an odd thing. It's obviously nothing new to know that many politicians and celebrities are involved in demonology and black magick.

So what did he have to say that would be deemed so damning that he had to be silenced??

Either this is an example of drugs and fantasy or we missed some Earth shattering information.

Will we ever know?
>>
>>18252702
A mulatto
An albino
A mosquito
My libido
Basically combined blood/Dna by sex creates variety in skin pigment and hair color.

But we're stupid and contagious, because bullshitting wealthy families have raised us
>>
File: b22.png (72KB, 454x246px) Image search: [Google]
b22.png
72KB, 454x246px
>>18252706
>It's obviously nothing new to know that many politicians and celebrities are involved in demonology and black magick.
is this WHY they are politicians and celebrities?
>>
File: Fallen Moloch Infernal Demon.jpg (90KB, 498x600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Moloch Infernal Demon.jpg
90KB, 498x600px
>>18252994
absolutely. They do it because it works. Being that most of the country would be horrified and afraid to learn this was all really truth, they go through great pains to hide it.

The truth is Moloch has been putting crowns on heads for many centuries...
>>
>>18252702
You prejudice someone without proof.

He looked high once, we have no certainty about his drug use and even then, you should be able to not die from it, like millions of drugs users around the world.

He didn't died in a crack house, he was doing a conference, drug use it's a classical way of disregarding someones death and stoping investigations, just like you are doing right now.

If he OD far from home that's suspicious on itself, who give him the drugs?, besides that, not many drugs make you puke blood and black goo, what was he using krokodile?

Whatever it was, he was onto something, he was a researcher, and you have to carry juice info to be invited to a conference overseas.

One more mysterious death for the death pool.
>>
File: Boo.jpg (80KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Boo.jpg
80KB, 640x640px
>>18253038
Point well made.

Will anyone step up and release what he had?
>>
>>18252533
N A M E

Anagrams.
>>
>>18253038
Yes, that may be; as I mentioned, I'm not a professional investigator but felt like giving my (shallow) thoughts (which I build up by reading the referred article as I've never heard of that man before) to this because I kept seeing this thread.

But as said, interesting point you've added.

>Whatever it was, he was onto something, he was a researcher
>One more mysterious death for the death pool.

I'm not sure if it's just me that reads that undertone out within your words; but am I correct when I say that you say that he was murdered because "he knew too much"? (By the almighty llluminati I assume :lmao:)

No, I say he was eliminated because
>he may have become an unwanted/annoying political activist operating against their interests

Speaking of prejudice, I should extend my made standpoint by saying that she of course also just have been a hookup and in no relation with whatever organization this guy made himself unpopular with.
>>
File: untitled.png (346KB, 355x658px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
346KB, 355x658px
>>18253189
fuck off
>>
>>18253189
I appreciate the response.

I'm more interested in his conference.

Any video or link to his work?

Dude it's dead, that makes it interesting enough.
>>
File: ProtectiveReaction.jpg (9KB, 400x218px) Image search: [Google]
ProtectiveReaction.jpg
9KB, 400x218px
>>18253202
I am not familiar with the document you extracted your image from which you attached to your post, but I assume it isn't unrelated. I think it is just an allusion on your side referring to my viewpoint which you disagree with, then in an almost protective reactionary manner you probably accused me of being a "devil worshiper" or shill for the devils/demonic legion.

If you conspiratards would do real research and be in contact to the world we live in, you too would be able to join the dots. Heck, forget research, you are openly remembered in a fucking movie, but you are blind, deaf and deluded:

>Morpheus: The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

>[Neo's eyes suddenly wander towards a woman in a red dress]

>Morpheus: Were you listening to me, Neo? Or were you looking at the woman in the red dress?

>Neo: I was...

>Morpheus: [gestures with one hand] Look again.

>[the woman in the red dress is now Agent Smith, pointing a gun at Neo's head; Neo ducks]

>Morpheus: Freeze it.

>[Everybody and everything besides Neo and Morpheus freezes in time]

>Neo: This... this isn't the Matrix?

>Morpheus: No. It is another training program designed to teach you one thing: if you are not one of us, you are one of them.

>Neo: What are they?

>Morpheus: Sentient programs. They can move in and out of any software still hardwired to their system. That means that anyone we haven't unplugged... is potentially an agent. Inside the Matrix... they are everyone... and they are no one.

This is how mankind gets played by THEM.
>>
>>18253452
Actually that's you being ensnared by another's philosophy of life, trapping you within thier matrix, inception style.
>>
>>18253452
Morpheus was the Greek god of dreams. Sleep tight. Knowing your entire belief structure was created by a man who is now a woman.
>>
>>18254385
Thats surprisingly deep.
>>
>>18255087
follow the white rabbit
>Eminem
Rap god
>yeah they call me rabbit this is the turtle race
>>
>>18255087
Ain't no matrix it's clues towards the nwo events.
Like business and your clowns
Electric six - USA legalise gay marriage / start a nuclear war at gay bar.
Michael Jackson - dirty Diana / off you go.
>>
>>18256149
Women in red dress = fantasy
Linkin park - fear is how I fall,
Confusing what is real.
The concept of the matrix is a red dress.
>>
>>18256150
Funny tho it mentions a rabbit and red dress

Who framed roger rabbit.
>>
>>18256154
It's also science, a woman in a red dress is more likely to distract you from your environment - like alternative media has successfully done with your philosophy.
>>
>>18246021
what do you know about the Hampstead pedo ring?
>>
File: they_live_2.jpg (515KB, 1114x1021px)
they_live_2.jpg
515KB, 1114x1021px
>>18254377
>>18254385
Besides being blind, dead and deluded you two, by affronting me, also revealed that you are illiterate. I know this is foChan, but, you guys sure seem to have wanked your brains out!

To answer your punctiliously referencing of my usage of a scene from the movie "The Matrix", which I used to demonstrate you conspiratards that people in the know who's work enjoys public recognition might've integrated symbols and metaphors in their work or art; so I was merely saying that if you payed attention, you could've figure things out by mere watching of this particular movie or at least it would have helped you joining the dots.

But you go on; blame the evil of the world and your failures on grey haired white men (the fictional Illuminati or masons being the witches of today), meanwhile your actual opponents who swore war to you since the day you were born sure seem to have their firm grip on you.

Also, the Wachowski's did a good job with the cinematography and writing, but despite their interest to philosophical topics they aren't "red-pilled". The metaphysical truth behind the movies originate from an individual of the name "Sophia Stewart"; a very awoken lady.
>>
>>18246749
Isn't that they hybrid from Alien: Resurrection?

That movie sucks.
>>
File: 1416490434390.jpg (16KB, 300x258px)
1416490434390.jpg
16KB, 300x258px
>>18244344
He was captured by spiders.
>>
>>18256913
Two or Gemini
Was
My evil twin.
Make me King as we move toward a
New world order
Shilling for your work.
>>
>>18257876
We are in the cryptic post phase, I love it.

Motherfucker was involved in Project Mannequin.

http://www.maxspiers.com/

Isn't that something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5vrhADo8u8

Poland conference.
>>
>>18245530
Agreed
>>
Why was a thread about murder derailed by unrelated religious nonsense?
>>
>>18258223
Shills
>>
>>18258223
It happens so much that I don't even notice it anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G_5Ox1WglQ
>>
>>18258062
Project
Monarch.
>>
>>18256913
>The metaphysical truth behind the movies originate from an individual of the name "Sophia Stewart

Nah m8, they just ripped off the invisibles and stuck some wire fu in it, called it a day innit.
>>
>>18258843
Yep.

As a matter of fact a lot of the stuff he says, I listened here first.
>>
>>18246971
That's a weird fucking sentence.
>>
>>18259814
Well, that's a weird fucking... thing.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.