[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone know how to kill an attacker on the astral plane,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1556494.jpg (17KB, 470x352px) Image search: [Google]
1556494.jpg
17KB, 470x352px
does anyone know how to kill an attacker on the astral plane, I cut a stone floating head in half but it didn't die and I had to run away and escape. would killing a being on the astral plane be bad? also general share experiences of fighting or other encounters on the astral plane.
>>
>being this autism
>>
"Killing" something in Astral is pretty difficult, especially if it's used to being there. Better to feign weakness and trap it for a time if you're 100% sure it's malicious.
>>
>>18243879
I had a dream about throwing those machines around once.
>>
>>18243902
This is true. You gotta grab on to it so you can take it from the astral plane to the physical plane where it can be killed. This is how you obtain The Glade. The power of the Glade will make you unstoppable against bullies.
>>
>>18243879
>stone floating head
Zardoz?
>>
>>18243879

Hit it right in its astral. Then wash your hands.
>>
>>18243879

I would love to see your attempt to kill me. Better not miss.
>>
>>18243902
>>18244322
>>18244859
>>18243879
This can't be real. Who are you people and why have your mother's disowned you so?
>>
Didn't Alan Moore show on promethea that one must use the sword of reason?
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 736x414px
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
>>
Heck
>>
>>18243879
I've killed in the astral too, still traumatizes me to this day
>>
>>18243879
To "Kill" something on the Astral plane would be similar to eliminating the very idea of it. The question is, can you truly eliminate it completely, since you've known it at least once? The answer being that no, you cannot. However, you may eliminate its existence in /relation/ to your experience- but at that point you may as well just leave the scenario. Why kill it? Just leave- it's in there for a reason.
>>
Use the Dragon Slave!
"Darkness beyond twilight, crimson beyond blood that flows...-"
>>
You need to use your regalia. Or make a servitor weapon. Thus might mean making a contract with an astral entity.
>>
>>18243879
you can either transmute or trap, "killing" isn't possible unless
>>
The closest thing to "death" in the astral plane is being imprisoned. There ARE morally ambiguous men-in-black that will lock up threats in astral prisons, but the chances of one showing up to help you unless you're facing a high level target or a Councilman are highly unlikely.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.