[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if the bible is written by aliens?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (44KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 480x454px
This would make sense. Imagine what people's reaction is when they die . Also, wasn't there someone who posted on 4chan that was in the know and that it was something along the lines of an alien intelligence source called "Moses" and then we have the proof from Wikileaks that there is a space war going on. And notice all the propaganda of aliens coming up (the movie Arrival coming out 11/11, the Alien movie coming out next year)... That would put in context a lot of things and yes, we do have an afterlife
>>
>>18243812
The Bible was not created by aliens, because its grammatical characteristics are similar to oral traditions passed down for hundreds of years, if not thousands.
>>
>>18243819
Maybe the aliens contacted the earlier humans and told them to record what they were told. It's not too far fetched in my opinion
>>
aliens wrote the book on ALL forms of institution. banks, schools, and even religion!

they wrote our dna, we are just a test. aliens straight up made us as vessels for alien souls and so forth..
>>
>>18243812
Idk about all that but I did notice alot of alien propaganda late ly which is kind of strange. My local TV station is running an American Dad marathon named "When Aliens Attack".
>>
>>18243812
Bible is a rip of from the sumarian tablets, which were stories of aliens.
>>
>>18243812
the bible itself is like a cut and paste slash revision of lore from older religeons all pasted on to one god and his desciples etc , cutting ou al the other gods and retconning it. but then still , al the older stuff could be based on/written by aliens,
>>
the fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom
>>
File: Satan_Cast_out_of_Heaven.jpg (112KB, 814x643px) Image search: [Google]
Satan_Cast_out_of_Heaven.jpg
112KB, 814x643px
The Woman, Israel

1A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars; 2and she was with child; and she cried out, being in labor and in pain to give birth.
The Red Dragon, Satan

3Then another sign appeared in heaven: and behold, a great red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads were seven diadems. 4And his tail swept away a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she gave birth he might devour her child.
The Male Child, Christ

5And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne. 6Then the woman fled into the wilderness where she had a place prepared by God, so that there she would be nourished for one thousand two hundred and sixty days.
The Angel, Michael

7And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. The dragon and his angels waged war, 8and they were not strong enough, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven. 9And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. 10Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying,
>>
“Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night. 11“And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death. 12“For this reason, rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them. Woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, knowing that he has only a short time.”

13And when the dragon saw that he was thrown down to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male child. 14But the two wings of the great eagle were given to the woman, so that she could fly into the wilderness to her place, where she was nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent. 15And the serpent poured water like a river out of his mouth after the woman, so that he might cause her to be swept away with the flood. 16But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and drank up the river which the dragon poured out of his mouth. 17So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.
>>
I had a neighbor who was a retired NASA scientist, and I asked him about UFOs.
He said that the first chapter of the Book of Ezekiel describes a saucer sighting.
>>
Sure. Maybe some wandering space poet, who decided to write some weird ass fiction about the bizarre native life forms they encountered on this planet. And then, not actually knowing how to read alien, the humans got the entirely wrong idea and heavily edited it with their own biases.

The bible's a bunch of humanist propaganda anyways.

>Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

http://biblehub.com/genesis/1-26.htm

Look at that shit. If there's one thing that reeks of human, it's ego, and the bible's full of it. If it wasn't written by humans it was certainly edited by it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.