[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything we can do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (88KB, 640x751px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 640x751px
I'm somewhat new to all this and absolutely fascinated by The Green Pill and what I have been reading on it. So my question for anyone here much more experienced than me, is there anyway we can stop the evil in the world that we are experiencing?
If it is true that the green pilled people and the NWO/illuminati know the same information, but believe in different outcomes, the green pilled helping humanity and the NWO destroying or enslaving humanity, then how do we stop them? Should the purpose of the people on this board be to reach political office and slowly but surely wake up the people of our countries, and undo the programming by uniting and fighting the NWO, or is it too far gone now and all we can do is look for internal peace? Can we worship moloch or summon a demon and use it for our personal gain, but have our greedy need be that of saving human consciousness?
Would love to hear what you all have to say, I'm very new and having trouble taking a lot of this in, lots of difficulty coping so any answers would be very helpful.
>>
actually, we're way ahead of you
>>
>>18243296
How so?
>>
>>18243288
Quality memes, friend
>>
>>18243288
Bump
>>
File: 1476407531803.jpg (131KB, 720x561px) Image search: [Google]
1476407531803.jpg
131KB, 720x561px
>>18243288
>Is there any way we can stop it?
No.

>Can it be stoped?
Yes.

The way to stop it is always there.
The means to go this way can always be aquired.
The will to go this way is not always real.
The sacrifice this way demands is not going to be made by everyone.

You cannot do anything.
Maybe by realizing this fact, by working accordingly to it there could be a way.

Certainly not how it is done now.
>>
The chaos storm is beginning now
WW3
Economic collapse
global destruction
massive population reduction

it will be brought about by the elites you mentioned but they will be taken care of

after the chaos though, we have the opportunity to build a more enlightened world

God will guide us to the new world but we'll probs have to go through the new world order for a while first

also, tons of memes. srsly, memes are somehow becoming a way of tapping into the mental realm. /pol/ is currently being enlightened through memes

No need to be in distress friend. trust chaos and she will bring us home
>>
File: latest.jpg (39KB, 515x316px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
39KB, 515x316px
>>18246619
I've seen alot of bullshit in my life.
I rate this one 5/10.

Bullshit is Bullshit afterall.

Let me participate, for good measures sake.
There are two kinds of people.

The one who are asleep, hypnotized by a constant stream if impressions. They emerge from below to a waking state.

The one who are awake, who recognize this constant stream of impressions and can even partake in this process. They submerge from above to a state of sleep.

All of this happens just the same way the weather happens.
All that is left is your attitude towards life, the world, other people and towards everything else you consider.

Your actions are lead by your attitude.
This too is not yours.
Like your breath, as it happens without your participation. Now you breathe yourself. You will forget again and again it is only a happening, you are nobody in relation to it.
You exist just like the weather. Your moods are conditional. All your thoughts and feelings are mood dependant.
They depend on food. Impression is food.
You are what you eat. If you do not participate consciously in your intake, the whole of your organisation cannot be anything else than an accident, something that happened without awareness.

Ya'll need to stop stiring each others soup. You've got your own to stir.

Did I just participate in said soup stiring?
Yes. For the last time.
I am out, my dear customers.
>>
>>18247563
If we don't stir eachothers soup aren't we just submitting to whatever authority is in power at the time? What about fighting for what you believe in? Where does that come into play?
>>
>>18247599
When you are able to stir your own soup, there is no authority.
It is your fear and everybody elses fear that someone might come to take your soup.
Perpetual anxiety is what made this house of cards.

Natural intelligence has been hijacked by pseudocontrolled automatism. But lookey here what kind of words I am using now.
When all that I wanted to do is ask you, what you believe in.

You say you fight for what you believe.
Why? Does anybody need to know?
Isn't your doing a pushing, and will that pushing not have an echo?
I make no echo, nobody sees me. When I make echo I do it like a bat, to see.
But people use it for all kinds of stupid things. Afterwards they wonder what happened.
>>
>>18247624
I like you. Wanna try my turtle soup?
>>
>>18243288
no, ressistance is assistance
>>
>>18247563
Probably the lost concise and meaningful post I've ever seen on /x/
>>
A lot of truth in here OP
>>18247563

Furthermore, currently there is nothing to be done about it. And thats the way it supossed to be. The reason so much 'green pilling' can be done now is because there is nothing to be done about it. The NWO flaunts crumbs of the truth all the time, to show superiority or just because it is the way it should be, i don't know. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

Just focus on yourself and improving yourself, your family, your friends and your enviroment. So you're ready when/if the time comes.
>>
>>18243288
You must pray to God, Jesus is the only way to fight against it. We are running out of time, we have a few weeks at most.
>>
>>18248492
That's actually what I have said in the post.

>>18248822
Funny how I agree with the retard who disagrees with me, and how I disagree with you yet you seem to agree with me.

No wonder. This language has been put together by tea slobbing baboons in 3 afternoons in order to discuss the quality of bananas. Nobody understands anyone.
>>
>>18243288
Are you broken, also please leave.
>>
>>18249196
true, certainly on an imageboard.

this might be off topic, but what would objectively be the best language to converse written or what is your take on it?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.