[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enoch and the angels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: Fallen_angel.jpg (36KB, 600x770px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen_angel.jpg
36KB, 600x770px
Is anyone familiar with the passage of scripture in enoch in which he sees seven stars who are bound for ten thousand years? I was wondering if there is any knowledge of them, what they did.

I would also like to bring up another matter. If end times 'scholars' say this era is the judgment day because seventy generations from when god said he would judge the earth would be now... if all genrations were counted by 70 years. But we all know that man used to live for hundreds of years, so it seems to me that the 70 x 70 figure is flawed.
>>
this is the paranormal board , not fictional literature.
>>
>>18243088
oh fuck you let's go look at the thread where the omnipotent seashell spirit answers everyone's questions, or the fucking time traveler. you're just salty to do anything with god
>>
>>18243058
Ynosh bound them there when he sundered the heavens from the earth, because in their darkest of treacheries they had made themselves undying

Now the time of the red moons has passed them by and their chains have become their only flesh
>>
>>18243095
who is ynosh?
>>
>>18243088

It's time to grow up, anon
>>
>>18243088

We get it, you're an edgy teen. Do you realize how absurd you look when you believe wholeheartedly in the supernatural as such but immediately dub the biblical sources "fiction"?
>>
>>18243088
*tips fedora
>>
>>18243099
Only a man, but he became something more, then became a man again

He fought for our freedom

We name him YNOSH, for we know not his own
>>
>>18243113
is he in the book of enoch?
>>
>>18243125
In the same sense that Enoch is in the Epic of Gilgamesh, so, yes
>>
>>18243139
well for what sins were the seven angels bound if you know?
>>
>>18243139
>In the same sense that Enoch is in the Epic of Gilgamesh, so, yes

Nope.
>>
The only reason I trust the book of Enoch is that it is quoted in the bible
>>
>>18243145
They waged a war against man to bring the world under their one deity, the false builder-god

By the works of man, and the providence of the greater universe, humanity prevailed

Get woke
>>
>>18243139
Who is Enoch in Gilgamesh?

t. pleb
>>
Ah, No offense but I think your more fucked then a little white boy in the streets of detroit
>>
>>18243183
Lugal-Banda, Gilgamesh's tutor and step-father.
>>
>>18243206

Nope.
>>
>>18243220
Yep. Sorry. In comparative anthropology, its more about specific events and symbolic archetypes, than traceable bloodlines and proper names
>>
>>18243220
I knew that by asking that question I would get a negative answer. This board is always like that, I had a feeling.

If you're certain who he's not, why don't you say who he is? Jesus.
>>
>>18243237

Just, no. Enoch was antediluvian, numb nuts.

>>18243243

Emmeduranki.
>>
File: 1475701057110.jpg (140KB, 959x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475701057110.jpg
140KB, 959x960px
>>18243243
>>18243206
>>
>>18243248
Many sages, mystics and monsters apparently survived the deluge in their own, secret way

Enoch found the cradle of the new civilization and offered his wisdom and guidance.
>>
>>18243264

You must be trolling.
>>
>>18243271
Well, nah. Texts like these have gone through so many warpings and propagandizations, any actual sequence of events, the times and figures involved, all of it has been jumbled around.

It's more accurate to say that the literary figures of Lugal-Banda and Emmeduranki were based on or are retellings of Enoch's literal historical presence.
>>
>>18243445

And it just gets sillier.
>>
>>18243464
Upper universe beings prosthelytizing their religion on mud-ignorant savages is causing all of the world's problems, is that not silly enough for you?

Just wait until you hear about what happened in Chicago 1994
>>
>>18243058
Can i have the exact scripture please
>>
>>18243504
What happened in Chicago 1994 anon?
>>
>>18243526
One of the seven was a total douche and tried to BTFO the universe straight down into the pit of the fallen, where he could rule over all.

It didn't work out, and now there are only six in fetters.
>>
File: tellmemore.png (164KB, 637x477px) Image search: [Google]
tellmemore.png
164KB, 637x477px
>>18243554
>need to know more intensifies
>>
>>18243568
A force exists, that was the black mirror of YNOSH, the sword he wielded against the collective power of the monad. YNOSH divode himself, and with himself the world, cleaving the earth and the heavens apart. This mirror-self was sealed outside along with the chained ones and their workings, and he walked forth a mortal man.

The infosigil-worker crowd say what he left behind was infused with his irreverent and kindly nature, and benignly meddles with probability from its distance beyond the veil. George Washington should have lost many battles that were aided by sudden freakish weather or similarly strange circumstances. Look it up.
>>
File: drowning man.jpg (51KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
drowning man.jpg
51KB, 500x600px
I saw an angel once. It looked like this.
>>
Enoch is no more.

Metatron is forever with the Lord Adonai.
>>
I thought he was allegorically leading us to believe we on earth were bound from the seven stars because they took us back to the stone age and took the knowledge of space travel.

It's not angels but actual star systems we are bound from

Stitchen has fascinating takes on enoch and Gilgamesh.
>>
File: 1473325097896s.jpg (4KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1473325097896s.jpg
4KB, 125x120px
>>18244994
repeating numerals say the god machine is dying

hile dischordia!
>>
>>18243504

Stupid.
>>
>>18243058
they sinned against god and are awaiting judgement

hell was made for the fallen angels,
>>
>>18243173

>Get woke
>Continues typing as if he's an old Librarian in a horror movie

People would lend more credence to the shit that flops out of your dickhole if you didn't write like a fucking magician.
>>
>>18243088
fuck off
>>
>>18243058
That could be a reference to the Pleiades, that are also known as the "seven sisters".
I think Halloween is the date when the Pleiades first appear in the northern hemisphere sky. As you can see, there's an occult connection with them.
>>
>>18247498
>That could be a reference to the Pleiades, that are also known as the "seven sisters".

Unlikely.

It's more likely a reference to the seven wanderers.
>>
>>18249094
The seven planets from astrology (Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Sun, Venus, Mercury, and Moon)? I don't think so, Venus seems to have been split into two separate entities way back (Lucifer and Vesper).
>>
>>18250645
>I don't think so, Venus seems to have been split into two separate entities way back (Lucifer and Vesper).

So what?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.