[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ouija Board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ouija.jpg (15KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
ouija.jpg
15KB, 300x168px
Any anons know where i can get a ouija board in the state of Arkansas?
>>
>>18242186
Uh. Walmart?
>>
>>18242186
Toys R Us. Because Quija boards are a child's game.
>>
>>18242186

The fuck you even need to BUY one for?

See the pic you just posted? That's the fucking Ouija board. Print it out, maybe glue it to a piece of cardboard to give it some heft, use a drink top as that marking thing. Boom. Done. Save your money.
>>
>>18242284
Yeah, this. Ouija boards are not rare or mystical objects. You can draw letters and numbers on cards or a piece of paper and that will work just fine. Print one. Buy the toys r us version. They all work. Look up a few Banishing rituals before you try it, you'll be glad you did
>>
Why not find a good piece of wood you really like and carve letters into it. Spend some time sanding, smoothing the board as you concentrate on all the things you intend to accomplish with this object.

If you do this the board will work much better than an off the shelf toy.

This will insure that the experience will be extra intense in order to do untold harm to you and those around you.

Because that is what happens to nearly everyone that does this.
>>
>>18243474
>that is what happens to nearly everyone that does this
Nearly everyone who does this either get no results, or fuck around with it at a party and think they're getting results because some asshole is playing around and moving the marker.

Actual results are borderline nonexistent.

Borderline.
>>
Just order one on the Internet.
>>
>>18243527
If you do not believe then you will not suffer.

I am glad.
>>
Brilliant move by hasbro making that stupid movie
>>
>>18242186
Is it Arkansas or Arkansaw?
>>
They have some at Target right now. Walmart prob has em too
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.