[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ I need your opinion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2913.jpg (60KB, 1000x764px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2913.jpg
60KB, 1000x764px
/x/, so I'm a female, and I've got a weird question that I wonder has been asked on this board before. I've never had a paranormal experience my entire life, but throughout my age of about 15-19 now I've had these awkward dreams for a loooong time. Dreams where this thing who appears as a person loves me. I think an entity of either good or evil is in love and obsessed with me, and only visits me in my dreams and doesn't want to hurt me. Is this true? Could this even be possible? A non-real life haunt. I have these special specific dreams about this just certain entity that is always there in my dreams as this person. And they're always show serious compassion for me. And love. Basically this story is me asking, is it possible for an entity to watch/stalk you and can only choose to show itself during a dream state?
>>
>is it possible for an entity to whatever

What basis could we have for saying yes or no.

>you're a female

What sort weight does this have on your alleged case?
>>
>>18241773
Just because I'm female and the "person is male". And i say is it possible because I've been on this board stalking forever and I've never seen stuff about dreams that feel like they're just.. weirdly real.
>>
>>18241773
In a sense of. I feel like the person visiting me multiple times a week when i dream is always the same whatever it is. And I don't think its a sign or anything or something in real life. I think its a spiritual thing.
>>
>>18241781
>and I've never seen stuff about dreams that feel like they're just.. weirdly real.
There's been a couple of Dream generals recently about just that.
>>
>>18241784
Really? I always see common shit like

"Ooo spooky story general, some shit about divination..etc." guess i never catch the threads at a good time.
>>
>>18241781
Your OP didn't state the gender of the entity. I still don't think it's really important but wtf do I know?

I don't think it makes any difference whether it's an external spiritual thing; or recurrent dream imagery cooked up by your brain. And I'd also add a third bet of telepathic contact.

What happens in the dreams? What other characteristics does this entity have?
>>
>>18241791
>some shit about divination
That reminds me: couldn't hurt to try. Way I've always seen it if something paranormal happens to someone and they're certain about it or at least what they experienced, they can humor an anonymous divination read.

That way based on what you hear from the diviner without saying too much about your experience you'll know if the reading is off that
>the divinators believe they're real, but are shit readers
>the divinators know they're full of shit, and are completely off
Or if they get it right
>The divinators are real or at least guessed right, so you might as well ask them for more until they get something wrong or give you advice
>>
>>18241749
You have these dreams because you desperately want to be special and have someone obsess over you. That's literally all there is to it, how is it paranormal?
>>
>>18241806
They just, always are there to keep me safe. It's just strange. I can have a serious fucked up nightmare sometimes but I'll be calm in my dream. I won't remember anything sometimes about anything else in the dream the next morning, but also remembering them being there and that would be it. I don't know why but it's been happening a LOT lately. It's just creepy but comforting. It or them or whatever it is appears as someone different some of the time but always the same outcome. Different identities is a thing with demons but I never get harmed. It's so hard to explain but not.
>>
>>18241813
I never really got into it. I don't know what to believe in because like I said I've never even had an experience paranormally in my life while conscious, and I mean people dream about dead loved ones reaching out to them all the time so now i have right to feel as if maybe its not someone i know but someone who knows me that's dead. Ive tried contacting the dead multiple times.
>>
>>18241814
No I really don't care for it. thats why I posted in the first place. Because I focus on more important things in my life but I just have a weird feeling enough about it to post on 4chan so.
>>
>>18241814
I just want opinions on people who really look into stuff like possibilities of what can happen paranormally. And if my story sounds anything comparable to what anyone else has been through in their life and what has or is happening and came out of the dreams.
>>
>>18241856
>I never really got into it.
Never really have to. One vague post asking for a general read and it either works or it doesn't. Probably shouldn't have mentioned you being female here tho, because now if anyone wanted to pull a ruse they'll be looking for any posters in the div thread identifying as female to take you for a spin. Try it tomorrow.

In the meantime start keeping a dream journal. Things you see, hear, feel might be useful to ask the Dream and Symbol generals about.
>Ive tried contacting the dead multiple times.
And that's my cue.
>>
>>18241875
Cue for what? To leave lmao?
But yeah, I'm going to keep an eye out for relatable dream threads. And also I usually go off of memory because for some reason the memory I have of these experiences with this "thing" I guess, these memories are so specific for me. I should keep written memory though.
>>
>>18241875
I've read up a little about visitation dreams, it matches up so well with what I want to explain.. wow.
>>
File: 1472930786140.jpg (103KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
1472930786140.jpg
103KB, 800x585px
That's nothin'--a few months back an anon came on here, asking advice about the same kind of thing, but with explicitly more details. Apparently, anon's husband from before finally chased them down through the astral projected star lanes or whatever. And after finally finding them again, started leading a double life in their dreams. Best part is, anon was male. His dream fiancé was quite adamant that anon was female in her previous life as a servant to her master, and master assured her that he would open her up to her feminine side once again, if she allowed it.

So yeah. It's a thing. It shouldn't really come as a surprise, considering the sheer number of humans on *this* side of the veil of reality who are attempting to do the same thing; engage in astral projection to find their soul mate. Because ya' know what? Deep down, like 99.99% of people just want love. All the other stuff is just an act we put on for the day to day business of living on Earth. But when we set out heads down on our pillows, we all just dream about love, don't we?

Why wouldn't you expect parallel realities or whatever to be the same way? Or here's an idea--maybe it's just some regular ol' Earthling who's visiting you in your dreams. Maybe we're all a little more psychic than we think we are.
>>
>>18241749

Are you or your family religious?

Do you pray, or people in your family say that they're praying for you?
>>
>>18241749
its very possible.
if you care to indulge me with some of your dreams and experiences i may be able to shed some more light on it for you. i've come to spend alot of time in dreams and learnt a few tricks while i was at it
>>
>>18242117
God my dads side is insane about religion. They're all old from alabama, talledega. And they're all overly godly and racist and shit. So yeah. But I'm not religious myself because I'm not sure what to believe, rather than i dont.
>>
>>18242107
Hooooly shhuiitt.
Really?
I was drinking or I'd probably have worded my story better. God it's like when I wake up I feel reimbursed, or something. As if i was just with someone havig a regular ass time like i didn't know any better. It's crazy.
>>
>>18242252
Seriously?! Can nightmares come into play as well? I'll have to type up a huge paragraph for you if you're still creeping today on the thread.
>>
Well, dreams DO have the capacity of giving us the feeling of perfect, idyllic interpersonal satisfaction - that feeling of being with someone, and it all being *right* and without want.

This feeling more often than not has a romantic tone, but not necessarily - it can have a familial, friendly, cosmic or religious flavor too.

I know the feeling. That much is rationally attributable to normal dreams... If there is such a thing.

This feeling drives OP's search for an answer, but I don't think it provides any actual clues.
>>
>>18242873
That's why I'm so into this. Because I read up about that stuff, being visitation dreams. My experiences are so similar in feeling but could just be something it's not.
>>
>>18241749
You're just feeding a recurring dream with too much thinking and theorizing. Ignore and move on.
>>
>>18241749
>so I'm a female

So you will post mammaries or begone.
>>
>>18242850
im not sure what you mean by can nightmares come into play. i'll give you the long and short of it.
basically there are born an odd few people with a link to all psyches. (best way to look at it is these people send out certain brainwaves as a router would, and people automatically connect. well more or less anyway) so basically though this neural network that spans world wide and these people can 'walk' freely. think of them as dream walkers, where your dream forms and moves around you, they form and move around it. to go any further into it i would have to start braking down what dreams are, but that would end up a fair wall of text. sometimes these people will make themselves known to you in person, or sometimes they will silently watch on like a guardian angle, keeping their distance so never to be recognized in waking life
>>
It could be a past life love that is attached to you at this present moment. It may not have a physical form in this life which, while depressing, can happen. Does this presence make you uncomfortable? If so this could be something else.
>>
File: guardian_angle.png (17KB, 450x531px) Image search: [Google]
guardian_angle.png
17KB, 450x531px
>>18244051

Please elaborate on what dreams are according to you, in a different thread if needed.
>>
>>18244116
i'll do my best.
firstly you must understand nothing in dreams can ever be physical for it is all subconscious input, meaning your fore-mind and sensory perception have no place. now understanding this next you have to understand all brain activity as waveforms measurable as sinewaves of differing frequencies. now forr some reason people have this stupid notion the the skull is an insulator or something and that your brain activity is not accessible outside of your brain but technology like MRI machines and the likes would not be able to monitor brain activity. so it becomes abundantly clear that brain activity or brainwaves can be at the very least observed or measured from an outside force, correct.
now with this knowledge, understand the visual memories you are left with after a dream is the closest image to the experience your mind can generate so if what you perceive is not what you are actually experiencing in a dream what is it then? you are experiencing, perception without sensory perception, you are existing only on the level of your brain activity, you are your though patterns in a dream, and the dream scape is the flow of your thoughts. these people i refereed to as dream walkers in my previous post can actively interpenetrate your dream scape or flow of thought, and can freely interact with your thought pattern. they can do such because the human race has due to its vast numbers and reach around the world created a unified neural network that some can easily navigate through, well some struggle to log on. if you get what i mean.
>>
>>18244201
that is extremely simplified, i am just slack to go into full detail, but the more detail i go into the harder it is for normal people to understand.
>>
>>18242845

Any recent problems in your life that have made you feel incredibly anxious/sad/worried or upset in any way?

It could be something like an angel trying to present itself to you to bring you peace and comfort.
>>
>>18241749
Check out if you have a twin flame that isn't incarnate here. Lots of stories of persons reporting similar to you
>>
>>18242935
Kek
>>
>>18244201
Thanks for elaborating. Mostly agreeing to it.
>>
Sounds to me like you just have a qt twin flame or just some partner that you have significant ties to that's hanging out with you, and giving you support while you're incarnate. Enjoy, they sound like a nice person to me. Maybe try to lucid dream and have a intimate conversation with them about it. Better yet, do the same except in astral projection.
>>
>>18241749
hey I'm a female too op xD
>>
>>18250821
me as Well XD Im also 15 ?? !! add me on kik for n00dz~~
>>
>>18241749
Why is there a need to indicate your gender?

>ps im a trans demikin potsexual
>>
>>18251749

Because liberal whack jobs made up 47 new bullshit genders so you have to identify yours or else you're racist.

>peanut butter and jelly (just the condiments; not the sandwich)
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.