[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leprechauns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

Are leprechauns real? Has there been any sightings of leprechauns? If the fae is real, why can't leprechauns be? Aren't they the same family? I've been very interested in these type of creatures all of my life and I'd like some knowledge.
>>
all those leprechaun sightings are just crackheads got hold to the wrong stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxGrGea1RgY
>>
"Prove [ topic ] are real" threads are nothing more than TROLL threads made to cause pointless arguments.
>>
>>18241197
Shit picture.
1. They're only male.
2. They're cobblers, usually, and not only always wear shoes, but damn fine ones. Italian leather ain't git shit on Leprechaun shoes.

Oh, and they're only as real as anything else you might see after s few very strong drinks at an Irish pub. If you do meet one, catch him with some iron tongs, and hold him upside down. Shake vigorously. They don't have pots of gold, but they'll point out buried treasure. Let them free in the woods, don't push your luck, and for the love of Jaysus, don't give the little fucker your name. They don't care much for humans, forcing them to live beneath the earth and all. Just look at the etymology behind their name.
>>
File: fae.png (2MB, 1228x948px) Image search: [Google]
fae.png
2MB, 1228x948px
>>18241197
I don't know if they are or not, but here's something interesting I've heard:

The pagan Irish believed in Fae, a "fairyland" where dead people's souls went, that was all around us but almost totally invisible, unless you had some kind of special-sight affinity for it.

When Saint Patrick was trying to convert the pagans to Christianity, he knew he would have to contend with this strong belief in Fae, so he invented the idea of Purgatory. He told them that Fae was Purgatory. This worked well to convert people, apparently, and was used again by the church to convert pagan Slavs.

TLDR; Purgatory was not some ancient church doctrine, St. Patrick pulled it out of his ass to convert the pagan Irish.
>>
>>18241235
This man in a bulletproof vest is even directing traffic
>This here's an ancient leprechaun flute that's over 1000 years old.
>Yeah, I just came to help out
>>
If they're of the same nature as fae, elves, those puck bastards, etc., leprechauns would be incorporeal in nature, and therefore difficult to spot. If only they were really diminutive gingers with bright green jackets and corncob pipes that led you to gold.
>>
I know I'd fuck some fat leprechaun chicks.
>>
>>18242623
Amen, boyo.
>>
>>18241197
They were called Leperchauns because they were inundated with curses, resulting in their bizarre appearance and the prevalent fear of them
>>
File: 1463783751302.jpg (38KB, 267x399px) Image search: [Google]
1463783751302.jpg
38KB, 267x399px
>>18242744
>>18242623
This
>tfw 4chan has no love for fatties
>>
File: IMG_3231.png (897KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3231.png
897KB, 640x1136px
>>18242893
Holy fuck sauce?
And it better not be plum
>>
>>18242908
>>18242893
Nancy Upton you lard suckers
>>
File: wheresmesilver.jpg (90KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
wheresmesilver.jpg
90KB, 400x306px
If you're lucky,
I've money in me coat,
If you're not,
I'll slit your fucking throat.
>>
>>18241197
That leprechauns is in desperate need of butt sex.
>>
>>18244393
>you will never clear out her poop chute with your dick
Why
>>
>>18246733
Life is cruel...
>>
File: 1427048534788.gif (480KB, 206x196px) Image search: [Google]
1427048534788.gif
480KB, 206x196px
Came for leprechauns, stayed for fatties

>>18242914
Does she show her vulva?
>>
if i summon a succubus can she look like a fat leprechaun

what about tulpas?
>>
>>18248121
They tend to look like what you desire, so, yes.
>>
>>18246733
>you will never bury your face into her giant ass and smell those giant farts.
>>
File: NANCY UPTON 2.jpg (69KB, 610x420px) Image search: [Google]
NANCY UPTON 2.jpg
69KB, 610x420px
>>18252057
>she will never visit your bathroom after having emptied a chinese buffet, clogging your toilet and make it impossible for you to enter it for the next 3 days
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.