[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Secret teaching of ALL AGES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

File: sneaky.png (3MB, 2590x7315px) Image search: [Google]
sneaky.png
3MB, 2590x7315px
The Secret Unlocked, nice job everyone!
>>
>>18241103
Save that shit bros b4 it gets nuked
>>
Why didn't you include my response which called you autistic?
>>
>>18241113
Dunno brah ;)
>>
>>18241111
QUADS CONFIRM BROS SHIT IS REAL!
>>
>>18241113
Silly masons, led by the K*ke
Wish to lead all men into the Hive
Certainly though not all men are aware
The plague of knowledge shall spread everywhere!
>>
>>18241144
Fucking full house of the divine! THIS IS FOR REAL!
>>
>>18241144
this is 4chan, you can say kike here
>>
>>18241150
>>18241150
Unaware gentiles salivating for the truth
But the craftiest kike demands ego spoof
Once the deceived slay their ethers
The kike takes the wheel and the goy-herd's completed
>>
Dumb Lainposter.
>>
>>18241169
Find any counterargument brah ;)
I'm not that bright either

>'Many are the strange chances of the world,' said Mithrandir, 'and help oft shall come from the hands of the weak when the Wise falter.'
>>
>>18241173
Thus by the fools typing hand
The Ancient Conspiracy comes to an end
;)
>>
>>18241173
You've made no argument for me to counter.
>>
>>18241186
SEE NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL!!!!!
nice disinfo-brah

DDDD
divert
disrupt
delay
destroy

I suggest you employ yourself as a waiter, at least you won't have to sink this low,
to me you're still brah despite the occupation, just don't spam bullshit
>>
I read through most of the posts presented within the image. I cannot say I came anywhere near understanding it in its wholeness but it was an enjoyable dialogue and I am a fan of the subject matter presented.
>>
>>18241200
LET THE WORLD BE GOVERNED BY (((THE WAY))) AND THE ANCESTRAL SPIRITS WON'T MANIFEST THEIR SPIRITUAL ENERGY

poor free massagists, poor zaiutists

problem-reaction-solution-using architects of society,
be good, don't fuck around.

IGNORE ALL TEACHINGS, TRUST YOURSELF!

>he order was founded at different times by Charlemagne, Julius Caesar, Cyrus, Solomon, Zoroaster, Confucius, Thothmes, and Buddha. Its emblems and symbols have been found in the Catacombs of Paris and Rome, on the stones of the Parthenon and the Chinese Great Wall, among the temples of Karnak and Palmyra and in the Egyptian Pyramids — always by a Freemason.

lolololol, nice job, but i'd prefer you masoning me a good house for free, no free masoning conspiracies plox.

FOOL 00 : 3 and 1 ANCIENT CONSPIRACY

YET THE FOOL WINS
>>
File: theshit.png (995KB, 1878x6157px) Image search: [Google]
theshit.png
995KB, 1878x6157px
5% truth 95% bullshit bullshit.

Here is the actual truth to how to solve all human ills without any bullshit and without any God bullshit:

>>>/his/1833385
>>
>>18241231
PROBLEM-REACTION-SOLUTION
>>18241231
fucked up society - people seek escape - cabala (JEWISH SHIT) presented as solution (which is a trick and a trap, you fuck up yourself willingly (that's what they need), committing a spiritual Seppuku, and becoming a "freed"slave)
most other 3teachers3 are in tune, too, as you can see from the OP pic they are all connected, and the freemassagists agree that they are connected.
it's a ringed conspiracy, they have tiers of deception

Just ask yourself, why would anyone give you the tools of power, if they can be concealed for oneself alone? They are giving you instruments of self destruction over and over again; this is poison.

Read the pic carefuly, you'll see that it contains some wisdom, but they then build a golden bridge for you to destroy yourself.

>One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
>One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
>In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows (((lie))).
>>
Brainless bullshit occultists.

This is Jar-Jar tier bullshit.
>>
>>18241278
Oh I am already aware of the Jewish Scourge, friend.
>>
>>18241286
Literally social creationism resulting from hyperactive agent detection: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_detection
>>
File: Cointel_for_Dummies.jpg (4MB, 3584x3936px) Image search: [Google]
Cointel_for_Dummies.jpg
4MB, 3584x3936px
>>18241275
Nice try. But this is a false dichotomy brah, and ye know it ;)
Remember what they told you in the manual fella:

DDDD
divert
disrupt
delay
destroy

Sneaky masons cover all corners
But the fool only laughs
For facts and display are his honours

The fool is too dumb to hide this inside
He's only capable of spelling the facts right
>>
>>18241292
Okay take me a little further down this path with elaboration.
>>
>>18241111
Nice quads kid
>>
>>18241321
Disregard science and philosophy and woodeeloo on the kahblahblah and the book of the blah and all the other infectious narrative bullshit because you have never honed critical thinking skills sufficiently.

Your hyperactive agency detection has rendered you absolutely paranoid, and that paranoia enslaves you. Did you even read the thread I linked to? No you fucking didn't, because you have ADHD and can only blurt out the blah of your bullshit.

Get gud noob. I'm trying to help you but you're too far up into your own rear end to realize that.
>>
>>18241323
The actual cause for global insanity is cultural evolution. It's a conspiracy of bad habits essentially, a conspiracy of memes. See:

>>>/his/1833385
>>
>>18241323
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_detection
>>18241323
https://fas.org/irp/doddir/army/atp3-94-2.pdf

Remember disinfo bros, discuss all but the OP, DDDD
1. divert <- that's what y'all need to do disinfo bros, but I'd rather take a walk, if I were you
>>
File: virus.jpg (38KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
virus.jpg
38KB, 600x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv5wF-E9D8Y

In your head they are fighting.
>>
File: fallacies.png (134KB, 793x1122px) Image search: [Google]
fallacies.png
134KB, 793x1122px
>>18241329
Nice try. Ad hominem, i presume.
>Get gud noob. I'm trying to help you but you're too far up into your own rear end to realize that.
The fool has no fear, because one way or another he'll end up like KING LEAR.
>>
>>18241341
Don't pity the fool, but the deceptions pool.
Ignoring reality is not a mark of vitality.

>>18241327
Thank you sir, please save, disect, analyse and spread it like a motherfucker.
>>
>>18241335
Right. I understand the point--at least the gist of it--that OP was making. I read the thread.

I do still believe that (((they))) have an influence, controlling all of human society, while their avarice shows no bound. But is the point of this that humanity would always fall to such primitive behavior (as that "Thank God" comic in that thread explained) or is it because of our malevolent overlords?

>>18241336
Yes yes I get agent detection. Repeating it doesn't do shit. Is it to explain me vs. you, us vs. them, in-group/out-group mentality? To always HATE HATE HATE anything we don't subjectivity like? If there is some further meaning then explain.
>>
>>18241364
>Yes yes I get agent detection. Repeating it doesn't do shit. Is it to explain me vs. you, us vs. them, in-group/out-group mentality? To always HATE HATE HATE anything we don't subjectivity like? If there is some further meaning then explain.

I don't hate, I like when shit is done for free. But I don't like free ancient conspiracies, no thanks. Especially multi-tiered so sneaky and so horrifying.

>we don't subjectivity like?
I thought masons as neutral guys b4 that thread, now it's obvious who they are, I hope they are just misled, that most of them aren't aware. It's never too late to quit this game mason bros ;)
>>
>>18241364
Habits that were once essential to human survival have long lived past their usefulness yet continue to perpetuate.

If the nefarious, omnipotent, magical super-jews truly did run all of society I would be dead by now merely by revealing this information about the nature of society and how to stop this madness once and for all.
>>
>>18241383
Remember, they must submit WILLINGLY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY

Also, some of the jews are legit good guys, are aware and are fighting against this shit.
It's a deep connection, like I said
>>
>>18241386
>Habits that were once essential
Elaborate? I don't necessarily disagree with you but I want to entertain this conversation and discuss more with you.

>If the nefarious, omnipotent, magical super-jews truly did run all of society
But there is a significant amount of data which essentially sets up a flashing neon sign that all but blatantly declares this.
>>
>>18241386
>>18241399
dubs confirm

They don't at the time, that's the point.
BUT THEY WANT. Cabala is an escape for dumb profane goyim (this isn't jew-vs-nonjew, it means cattle, in their minds that is), to murder their ego and identity as a mask of spiritual advancement.
Non-jews unwittingly, or ,as some, wittingly follow their masters. They even take important positions. Quit you fools!

They all should quit right away! Forget the seals in blood or whatever.
>>
>>18241404
lol
step 1 - divert ;)
NICE, but I recommend doing something else.

EVERYONE FOLLOW THE QUADS >>18241111
REDPILL YOURSELF FOR FUCKS SAKE
>>
>>18241404
>But there is a significant amount of data which essentially sets up a flashing neon sign that all but blatantly declares this.

Suppose that the Super-Jews are unaware of my work and what the mindfulness explosion that I am merely a part of entails, and truly are nefarious. I will get a bullet to the head, or a visit by the secret service.

I'm not worried or even care about that right now. It's out of my control, so why worry about it? I'll just continue to do what I do and be what I be. What I am sure of is that humanity will make it and become everything our highest aspirations describe it can be, and that makes me content. I'm just one single guy a part of a movement of millions now.
>>
>>18241467
don't derail bro.
>>18241103 save
>>
>>18241467
Mmm I don't agree with a lot of that and to save further derailing of thread, I believe our paths will have to part here.
>>
>>18241103
I don't get it, what's the importance of the red marked posts?
>>
>>18241467
also, one stinky ape is more worthy than a thousand slave bees

> I will get a bullet to the head, or a visit by the secret service.
the fool is let out of the box and the box is pandora's
Don't yield brah, you can join the good side too. Disregard the fear, if possible. At least don't add to the bullshit.
>>
>>18241103
What a pile of shit.
It looked promising at first.
>>
>>18241485
Masons want to tune people into ego-death (killing of personality). This is VERY BAD.

As soon as they guy claimed he wanted to expose masons with this evidence, the thread got shut down.
>>
>>18241494
>Masons want to tune people into ego-death
It doesn't really show that, though? I mean, it looks like he's just making stuff up as he goes along, so why was the thread shut down?
>>
>>18241490
ALMOST ALL RELIGIONS ARE CONNECTED, they have one goal - YOUR EGO (PERSONALITY) DESTRUCTION.
THIS IS THE ONE WORLD RELIGION OF SLAVES. THEY WILL CLAIM ALL RELIGIONS ARE ONE.
>>
>>18241500
The thread was purged for (((unknown))) reasons, after we mentioned key passages from Tao Te Ching and Kybalion (masonic texts). We realised the connection and HOW they will mindfuck us all. Then it got shutdown.
>>
>>18241517
>The thread was purged for (((unknown))) reasons
Maybe OP wanted to add spoop value and did it himself?
>Tao Te Ching and Kybalion
>masonic texts).
The Dao De Jing is thousands of years old, and the Kybalion ist just a primitive interpretation of string theory.
>>
>>18241524
>The Dao De Jing is thousands of years old, and the Kybalion ist just a primitive interpretation of string theory.
That's the point. Why shut it down then, carpenters? :)
>>
>>18241533
So OP could get more attention in making this one by pretending to be persecuted, as Rabbi's do.
>>
>>18241103
This is just philosophy 101. This is the most basic shit. I mean I didn't read through all of it, but there's nothing to see here. Sounds like some teenager got his existential cherry popped and wanted everyone to know.
>>
>>18241494
HOW DOES ONE CURE THIS?

I have been stuck in a state of ego death for years. After being traumatized by dark entities.

How the fuck do I cure ego death and get my personality back!?!??!?!? PLEASE TELL ME.
>>
>>18241494
>ego-death
>(killing of personality)
That's not what ego-death means. Do your research next time, shill.
>>
>>18241552
it has brought me close to suicide many times... antipsychotics dont help it.. i lost my personaltiy and feel empty all the time.. just drink and eat and be a slave because without an ego i feel like i have no direction or drive to do anything .. i just survive.. please help me figure out what i have to do to gt my personality back..
>>
File: 51-9RLP0yJL._AA300.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
51-9RLP0yJL._AA300.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>18241552
>>18241559

Try this.
>>
>>18241427
Don't give up spreading the truth,there many with you
>>
>>18241103
Bump
>>
So you've somewhat figured out the meaning of VITRIOL and jumped to some insane conclusions. Ego death doesn't turn you into a golem.

Stop assuming the worst of others. All you're really doing is projecting your own worst traits on to us.
>>
>>18241559
Holy shit this is me. I never really recovered from it. Everything is grey, there is no black or white. I can see all perspectives and all paths.
>>
>>18241559
The point of emptying the cup is to fill it with something better.
>>
>>18241103
TL;DR - gimme the shorthand

What if I'm a balanced man who isn't a victim but feels little compulsion to rescue others? Am I a persecutor by default?
>>
>>18241103
B
>>
>>18241103
Some books you recommend to read about this? I feel the info is so compressed and I dont get it.
>>
>>18244861
Dao de Ching and Kybalion obviously
>>
>>18241103
>Secret Unlocked
More like delusion unlocked, you are so blind.
>>
File: 1476522689321.jpg (47KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
1476522689321.jpg
47KB, 621x502px
>>18241103
>implying the complexity of life is something that can be solved

Into the delusion "I'm a special snowflake" bin it goes.
>>
>>18241103
Anyone have the diagrams that OP posted in this thread
>>
>>18241103
>>18241103
>>18241103
>>18241103
Please read http://pastebin.com/YH4uZeNH
>>
>>18247030
Oh my god... Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>18246732
What if life isn't complex at all and efforts to understand it have just made things complicated to the point where a simple answer seems impossible?
>>
>>18241103
Oh cool, another RP thread.

Nice
>>
>>18241103
The answer is much more simple than all of this.
Whoever created it doesn't fully understand it as much as they may think because if they did they could explain it in a way even the most simple minded fool could understand.
Life is what you make of it. Literally. The mind is a terrible thing to waste and most underestimate their own abilities which either hinder or destroys a possible future they could attain. Positive energy brings positive results, negative energy brings negative results.
It's all about frequencies, vibrations, and energy. Learning to control and stabilize your thought process, your emotions, and your health.
That's it. There is no "answer" to life. Because life is not a question, it is a statement of who you are.
>>
>>18241103
honestly i'm too stupid to understand this, anyone wanna put it in simple english?
>>
File: alpha-beta-omega loop.webm (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
alpha-beta-omega loop.webm
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>18241103
I'm more interested in OP's theory than in all the masonshit. Made this in blender, I hope it's not fucked up.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.