[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The tall Grey humanoid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (134KB, 843x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 843x604px
Three years ago, I used to suffer lucid dreamings every once in a while. To make it short, in one occasion, I was dreaming that I was walking through my house until I reached my room; there was I, sleeping. But I felt I wasn't alone, so i turned around to behind the door and saw a large creature--reaching the ceiling--with a pair of two black eyes and a small, neutral mouth. I didn't freak out, since that thing didn't attack me; instead, I kept looking at its gray skin and large limbs until suddenly I was awaken. To the day, I still feel that presence in my room, and I feel safe having it. Sometimes I even talk to it saying I know it is there and I want it to visit my dreams.
Pic kinda related
>>
By the way, I said "suffer lucid dreamings" because most of my dreams were nightmares. And I have a lot of them that I can still recall
>>
Looks like a wojak to me
>>
File: 1473871325449.png (82KB, 224x199px) Image search: [Google]
1473871325449.png
82KB, 224x199px
Sometimes babies are born with unique attributes and do not resemble their parents

They have been tainted
>>
>>18240528
OP was molested by a family member and is pretending it was "DA GREYSSSS" to rationalize it

Seek help OP
>>
I've had a pretty similar experience in 2012. Do you live in the east coast?
>>
I had a similar experience. I normally suffer from lucid nightmares, but one night I woke up while in sleep paralysis (or at least I thought I woke up). A figure similar to what OP described was crouched next to my head, laughing at me because I couldn't move. I couldn't even turn my head to look at it, I could only just see it from the corner of my eye. It was the single most terrifying thing I'd ever experienced.
>>
Why is /x/ so juicy at this time of night
>>
Sorta similar thing happened to me.

I was sleeping in bed and felt like i was falling off the bed. As I rolled over i either dreamt i saw the grey thing or something but it felt like it was pulling me off the bed. I woke up and layed there then fell hack asleep.

Also ive seen the hat man too.
>>
OP here

It wasn't the only time I saw him. Before that, Years before, I dreamt I was in my house, and it was night and i felt like I was followed. At some point I decide to open
The curtains of my room and there I see a bliding light, followed by the silhouette of that same humanoid. I woke up impacted and couldnt go to sleep again.
>>
>>18240528
I'm amused that people doesn't get that those beings are demons aka aliens. Same thing. They are disgusting beings, always trying to bring you down.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.