[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe in magic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: lcherbbook.jpg (76KB, 748x549px) Image search: [Google]
lcherbbook.jpg
76KB, 748x549px
I never did believe in miracles,
But I've a feeling it's time to try.
I never did believe in the ways of magic,
But I'm beginning to wonder why.…
>>
The sky and the cosmos are one™
>>
>>18240466
Does this feeling follow you wherever you go? Don't break the spell.
>>
>>18240466
huh.. I usually just keep my visions to myself
>>
>>18240466
if you touch magic, your soul will be damned for eternity, magic is a lure
>>
>>18240905
Fuck off, shill.
>>
>>18240905
Oh shut the fuck up nigger. As if you know what you're talking about. The essence of magick is summed up by Christ himself in Matthew 21:21.

You're doing magick all the time whether you know it or not. It's better to be conscious of the fact and use it to your benefit.
>>
>>18240927
yes but that magic is allowed,it is granted by god.

rituals usually are forced and affect other people. its not the same
>>
>>18240905
christ unenlighted chuck detected
>>
>>18240927
also you have a guardian angel that protects you against ill will.

that magic only works whene you try to do good
>>
>>18240466
Did anyone else start singing the song?
>>
>>18240939
>>18240959
I agree with you to some extent and would strongly advise against baneful magick of any kind.

Ritual itself isn't a problem though. The Sunday Mass and all the mysteries associated with it constitute a magickal ritual in themselves after all.

The problem with baneful magick and anything that goes against the natural order isn't that it won't work but that the results tend to have consequences that will come back to you tenfold when it does. It's never worth it.

Still, you need to get depolarised, friendo.
>>
>>18240973
You make loving fun
>>
>>18240466
I do believe in magic because I've seen it happen in real life. I used to live in the middle east (Iraq), and I've seen people use "magic" or some unnatural power to do tricks.

It's mainly done be a sect of Islam, named Sufies (not 100% sure about that fact). One of my relatives was a sufi "witch/magician." They mainly learn from each other and they never teach it to anyone who is not willing to commit to their religion. It's also forbidden, since it goes against the other 2 major sects of Islam (Sunna & Shiite).

I'm trying to learn their magic, but it's really hard since the spell books require a strong knowledge in Arabic and Decryption.

This video is a demonstration of their magic. It's not what you would expect from a typical magician.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-990jRpnuY

The closest thing to them is the character Queenie from American Horror Story: Coven. If you watch the video, you'll see that they don't feel any physical pain, and they heal rapidly. Some of them are also known to have the ability of manipulation and clairvoyance.

A popular book that people claim to teach magic is "Shams Al Ma'arif Al Kubra" or "The Sun of the Major Knowledge." If you know how to decrypt archaic Arabic, please read and post results. I don't have the book, but you will find a pdf if you google it.
>>
>>18240905
>Moses, Solomon, and Jesus are all damned.
Good job.
>>
>>18240466

The bait is strong with the OP

I'll bite

Belief in an abstract sense isn't worth much... if anything.

Only belief that leads to action has any weight.
>>
>>18240466
Fucking magnets how do they work
>>
>>18240986
what do you mean by depolarised? I know magic exists, some people even used it on me and my wife, but I think that trusting in your guardian angel is enough to block that stuff.
I tend to see the good, the good always wins, that's how god made our world. you said it yourself, baneful magic have consequences, and those consequences are the will of god.
I see magic as a distraction from the way of god and its a lure he made to fool the weak.

>>18241141
no, those are not the same, prophets have proviliege that we commoners don't have. that's why they are called prophets, all of them could not do more than what god allow them to, they were a kind of vessel through which god acted.
>>
>>18240466
IN A YOUNG GIRLS HEART
>>
All I want is to see you smile.

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give you the answer that you want me to.
>>
>>18244170
Different anon here. Search for mindandmagick and watch every video on polarization, you will understand.

The channel is kind of shit though, and has gotten shittier, but the older videos have literal gold in them. And his teachings on polarization are on point.
>>
>>18240466
do chaos magick.
>>
Didn't they used to misspell it "magick"? Does each generation of Wiccans get progressively more illiterate?
>>
>>18247390
No
>>
File: specialk_06012010125735[1].jpg (55KB, 209x299px) Image search: [Google]
specialk_06012010125735[1].jpg
55KB, 209x299px
>>18247390
I just thought the K was meant for special.
>>
>>18247390
"Magick" dates back to Crowley being butthurt about illusionists.
>>
>>18240466
I wish I could but all the magic users seem to be either bad roleplayers or just using the power of auto suggestion.
>>
>>18240466
I can literally smell the patchouli coming off of those pages across the internet.

Did they have any good deals on quarts crystals or dragon figurines at the shop?
>>
>>18244170
>they were a kind of vessel through which god acted.

Said every practitioner of Enochian magic ever.
>>
File: 1475007413483.jpg (322KB, 700x583px) Image search: [Google]
1475007413483.jpg
322KB, 700x583px
>>18240476
>>
>>18240466
Magic is not real, kid. Go outside, read a book.
>>
>>18240466
Fuckin' poetic.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.