[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is not RP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 14

File: 1BsbnXA.jpg (939KB, 4250x2390px) Image search: [Google]
1BsbnXA.jpg
939KB, 4250x2390px
Me, my fiance, and my friend Tristan decided to do a Ouija Board at my house. My fiance and I made one last night and did it in my upstairs room to no results. However tonight we did it again with my friend but instead downstairs and actually got results.

We asked if anything was there to talk to us a couple of times but it eventually moved to yes and then said it wasn't human. We asked what it was it stayed on no. I then took the plunge and asked if demon and it still said no. Eventually we just asked if it had a name and it said it was God. We all got a bit freaked out.

My friend wanted to quit but I pushed him a bit further and we pressed on. We said we didn't believe it but it then moved to "No". We asked something else that I don't remember. I was so shellshocked that it was moving at all. It said yes to whatever question we asked.

But when we decided to say that we were going to say goodbye it moved to "No". We asked why not and moved to H - I and then it just abruptly stopped. We told it that we were definitely going to say goodbye now we forced it to goodbye.

What the fuck just happened /x/ it SERIOUSLY was not supposed to move. Was it saying Hi when we said goodbye? We are going to do it again tonight later. Does anyone have any idea what is going on?
>>
>>18237902
You're an idiot for playing with that, don't play with the other side.
>>
Isn't one of the rules of Ouija, "Don't ask about God?"

Also isn't it common knowledge that demons lie?
>>
>>18237912
See that was what we thought. That's why we called bullshit.
>>
>>18237902
It's literally just fucking with you. If you don't have a strong will or goal going into a session, you're going to get entities that are there to literally only fuck with you... like you literally have the ability to contact any being in existence and instead of asking for, say, Ramtha or Azazael or something of those natures, you're asking "yo whatever's there, show yourself," so you're going to get shit results.
>>
>>18237911
Agreed. OP has initiated butt rape from beyond.
>>
>I ACCIDENTALLY SUMMONED A DEMON
>WE'RE GONNA DO IT AGAIN TONIGHT
>>
Oh shit. I left something out. I specifically asked if it resided in my house and it said yes.
>>
>>18237917
And on second thought don't try to contact Ramtha or Azazael... terrible idea if you aren't prepared. I suggest trying to speak with one of the lower Goetic daemons if anything, or something softer in nature, for example asking for a member of one of the Lesser Councils. Hope you find what you're looking for, OP.
>>
>>18237917

>tfw OP trolled by demons shitposting on Ouija Board.
>>
>>18237932
You think it's funny but that's literally what's happening- if he's looking for a joke, or some form of experience in which he gets to meet a "demon" or trickster in nature, that's exactly what he's going to get. And that's basically what happened, afaik.
>>
We weren't looking for anything specific. The reason we did it at all is because my fiance feels incredibly uncomfortable at home alone. Which is why we asked if there was anything around us at the time. Probably a stupid fucking idea and a more fucking dumb idea to do it again but I'm probably still going to do it and will update more.
>>
>>18237932
Funniest post I've read all night
>>
>>18237950
I enjoyed it too.
>>
>>18237942
Ask it WHY it's there, don't just go looking to fuck with it or you're going to get fucked with in return. Ask it why it's there and if it can please leave you alone or bug off. Look up cleansing rituals if it doesn't fuck off, or scare it off with some sort of holy item or object.
>>
>>18237938
Oh I know full well what's happening, and I do think it's funny. People always fuck with evil because they are curious or defiantly think it's not real. Then come crying when they've opened a portal to the netherworld and are getting butt raped by demons.

Also here's a video of what this encounter probably looked like:
https://youtu.be/vLWs2WMClx4
>>
>>18237957
Otherwise if you don't want to be rude too it out of fear of rebuttal or something, ask to make a pact with it in which neither of you fucks with the other and you both leave each other alone. That should do it and it'll get bored with you and leave, otherwise use aforementioned post.
>>
>>18237902
We hereby order you to forfeit your board for copyright infringement and cease all sharing of images of the offending product. Failure to comply may result in legal action.

For more fun, please visit Hasbro.com!

Thank you for your cooperation,
Hasbro
>>
>>18237956
It's much more different than that. She's had this kind of shit in her life a while and well I'm a fucking moron and love paranormal shit. But when it moved. Holy shit man.
>>
>>18237926

OP you are fucked, you should never use a ouija board, that's just asking for trouble.

I don't even know if there's ever a safe time or place to use a ouija board, maybe if you use it during the day and go to an extremely religious area afterwards. Actually no if you go to a religious place afterwards you might get ghosts.
>>
>>18237961
"Evil" doesn't exist.
The mental association of "evil" does.
>>
>>18237961
I fucking love that skit a lot.
>>
We are going to go do another session right now. I will come back with an update in a bit. See you guys.
>>
>>18237966
> She's had this kind of shit in her life a while
> I'm a fucking moron and love paranormal shit

You literally consorted with fucking demons you daft bastard. There is a difference between enjoying paranormal shit and conversing with other worldly entities. DO NOT DO IT AGAIN TONIGHT, it can only get worse. Demons aren't friendly, they are out to trick you/dominate weak souls.
>>
>>18237983
At least you tried to warn him. Tell me though, what's the worst thing an entity can do?
>>
>>18237968

Thanks for clearin' that up. </sarcasm>
>>
File: 240915991501.jpg (31KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
240915991501.jpg
31KB, 600x406px
>>18237983
>>18237975
>>18237983
>>
>>18237967
>you should never use a ouija® board, that's just asking for trouble.

But if you do, please make sure it's a genuine, licensed version!

For more fun, please visit Hasbro.com!
>>
>>18237997

Buttrape. White hot firey buttrape...
>>
>>18238006
It's not rape if I want it.
>>
>>18237997

Turn everything you've ever hoped for into ash.

Or help it materialize.

It's mostly an either or thing.
>>
>>18237997

Completely mess up your sanity.
>>
>>18237997
> what's the worst thing an entity can do?

It depends on what you consider the worst. Personally I would say possession. Becoming a host for a demonic entity is supposed to be torturous physically, mentally and spiritually. Especially is the host is a normie and lacks any noticeable willpower.
Not a demon expert by any means, but I do know a little. Ask away if you have any other questions.
>>
>>18238008

Ethereal sado-masochism... me likey. ;P

8:::::::::::::D (__(__(
>>
>>18238019
>Ask away if you have any other questions.

How do you know if you're being possessed and not just going crazy on your own?
>>
>>18238019
How do I troll a demon?
And when I do piss one off, how do I defend myself?
>>
>>18238034
Mainly the ability to self identify your strange behaviour. If you're going psychologically insane you won't be able to distinguish your actions as insane. When you're possessed you'll be able to understand that what you are doing is strange/wrong, but you'll be powerless to stop yourself, at least at the earlier stages. The later stages can seem just like insanity.

>>18238038
> how do I troll a demon

I wouldn't try that, because pissing one off is a lot easier than correctly protecting yourself.
>>
>>18237999

See? Even upside-down Satan trips implies it's a bad idea!
>>
>>18238034

Restless Leg Syndrome.
>>
>>18238038

POSSESS ME! JK! HERE'S MUH BIBLE!
>>
Just gonna wait for this to get more juicy.
>>
>>18238067
Dude OP is already dead. I made sure.
>>
File: juicyfruit.jpg (139KB, 307x391px) Image search: [Google]
juicyfruit.jpg
139KB, 307x391px
>>18238067
>>
>>18238076
That's pretty juicy, but not juicy enough.
>>
File: HardenVeryEffective.jpg (213KB, 776x800px) Image search: [Google]
HardenVeryEffective.jpg
213KB, 776x800px
>>18238083
>>
>>18238094
I liked the fruit better personally
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>18238094
>>
I have an update. Give me a bit to type some shit up. We got some answers.
>>
>>18238110

Ah, I should've known you were fruity! :P :D
>>
>>18238120
Fuck, I need to make popcorn
>>
>>18238120

Was it a polite demon since it's British?
Did it spell in cockney?
>>
>>18237902
>decided to do a ouija board
Decide to do some grammar sometime.
>>
File: Dickhead.png (55KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
Dickhead.png
55KB, 326x326px
>>18238139
>>
We asked quite a few questions. We made sure that it was okay with us asking questions. We asked if we were bothering it and it said no. We asked why it was here and it said because of H - E - R. We then made sure that her was my fiance. We asked what significance she had to the ghost and it said "Mind". We then asked if it would leave and it said "No".

We asked how long it has been here and it said it has been here for a year. I then asked if it was the only one here and it moved it to "No".

I know everyone told me to totally not do it again but because we did it again and I got some answers I feel a lot better about the whole situation besides still being a bit shocked that it moved at all. We plan to do it again another night but for now I think we all need to cool the fuck down. Because that was a fucking ride.
>>
>>18238153

So... One thing said itself and a whole bunch of other things have been squatting in your pad for a year trying to prey on your wimmins because her mind is in a weakened state from the anxiety? Still sounds like demons to me, duder.
>>
>>18238139
>>18238148
Lol
>>
>>18238163
It said she makes it stronger.
>>
>>18238170
>Demons confirmed.
No bueno...
>>
This got juicy.
>>
>>18238153
Why the hell has the board never worked for me man
>>
File: Much Fear.jpg (148KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
Much Fear.jpg
148KB, 500x378px
>>18238190
>>
>>18238163
You are stupid beyond belief, nothing good will come of this.
>>
>>18238200

Not OP...

Who's stupid naow?!
>>
File: R5oL_f-maxage-0.gif (438KB, 349x199px)
R5oL_f-maxage-0.gif
438KB, 349x199px
>>18237932
>>
>>18238183
I used to see these threads all the time and be "oooh spooky. Probably just RP" but now I'm experiencing this shit first hand and I wanna be with you and be "This is juicy" but fuck man. Fuck.
>>
>>18238190
Who are you? Who did you do it with? And do you have a spirit sensitive person with you? I am no expert at this by any means. I would die second in a horror movie and that's about it.
>>
File: DivineProtection.jpg (21KB, 457x534px)
DivineProtection.jpg
21KB, 457x534px
>>18238208

Best advice to you and your girlfriend is pic related.
>>
>>18238208
It'll be okay buddy.

If it hasn't fucked with your body yet then you're alright.
>>
>>18238216
I just have tried everything even small little cuts on my finger for blood. Not too extreme but I'm trying the board to try to believe in ANYTHING honestly I'm in such disbelief about life. Nothing paranormal has ever happened to me in my entire life and I'm fixing to be 20 so I have an honest ways to go, but still. I always hear these crazy ass stories and I'm like \: welp.. even been to graveyards and shit at like 3am.
>>
>>18238233
I take comfort in this post a lot.
>>
>>18238205
I'm not stupid, just drunk as fuck .

>>18238208
>>18238216
Stop and seek the Church for help. Don't go back to the board.
>>
>>18238216
But I'm usually by myself when I do all the contact attempts. Maybe its gender based lololo im a girl. Donno
>>
>>18238240
Doing by yourself isn't usually the best choice. But you definitely have much more chance of getting something when you have a group of people. Like I said in my first post. Me and my fiance tried by ourselves once and got nothing. But we tried with my friend as well and the result was tonight.
>>
>>18238234

You can't really go looking for paranormal and/or spiritual things to happen to you, Anon. They just sort of happen when you don't expect it. My family on my mother's side is sensitive to paranormal happenings and they all say the same thing. They were always open to experiences, but never really began to notice things until they got into their 20s. It's like paranormal puberty. Some people's crystal balls drop early and others drop late. Some never do and have to fake it.
>>
>>18238239

Ah I see, the ol' click 'n' drive. Type responsibly. :D
>>
>>18238236
But, just to be safe, seek the church for help, don't want you or your fiance getting messed up by it, bud. :)
>>
>>18238234
I'm 21 by the way.
>>
>>18238249

What country are you in, Anon? The UK?
>>
>>18238271
I'm in the USA. Good ol' cheeseburgers.
>>
Chaos is the medium for consciousness. By making a chaotic, or seemingly chaotic system, you can misunderstand it as a conscious being.

You can bring this illusion to non human things that exhibit chaotic action, and then assume your being contacted by whatever controls the chaotic action.

This is how we talk to each other, and this is how we feel empathy for cartoon characters. This is why we assume animals have souls. You can use anything that gets random, or seemingly random results, and then rely on coincidences and synchronicity to convince you of the rest of the illusion.
>>
File: blessed.png (41KB, 288x256px) Image search: [Google]
blessed.png
41KB, 288x256px
>>18237902
>>
>>18238275
Why do you think continually speaking with these things is a good idea? The less you know about them the better. You should focus on strengthening yourself/your women spiritually, not playing 21 questions with the other side.
>>
>>18238275

Is it one o' the typical spoopy places like Louisiana/Battlefield States/Key West, or is it a boring ass place typically devoid o' spoody things like Kansas or some shit?

>inb4 L337 h4X0r or d0xxing BS
Just curious is all.
>>
>>18238267
Dang. I really just want to believe what people I've met say are true but it's a little hard to when you're out of the loop. And yeah I bet more the marry since energy and all that good stuff -.- but I mean hell I still get spooped at night. I go to bed on hope that my dog will wake me if theres a ghost lmao.
>>
>>18238279
We have also taken this into full consideration. I believe it could have been our collective subconscious as well but am very open to the idea of it being something else. My friend is also on the side of subconscious.
>>
>>18238290
Texas.

>>18238291
Trust me I was JUST like you. This is pretty much my first CONFIRMING spooky shit.
>>
>>18238294

So y'all zurped subconscious juju into the wiji? Great... Now your girl can complain in this world and the next. Double-whammy.
>>
>>18238299

I lived down in Galveston for quite a while. There was supposedly a bunch of spoopy stuff down there, including evil dolls and such.
>>
>>18238306
We just both nodded and said "yeah". I appreciate your contribution.
>>
>>18238294
Sorry i was unclear, that whole ordeal is how speaking with spirits works. Collective subconscious is the after life.

That's why it's so important that you become remembered on earth, so chaotic conscious beings can incarnate you through these kinds of actions. Or not, if you don't want to be bugged.
>>
>>18238309
Ever checked out the abandoned orphanage down in Galv?
>>
>>18238310

I'm just foolin'. :P :D
>>
>>18238299
I'm also in Florida and Floridas gay. The spookiest feel I've ever felt was walking down train tracks that have historical meaning and don't run anymore. They're practically buried and in the woods. There's no power out there and I was walking at night with a friend we drove out there. This was in North Carolina
>>
>>18238316

No. I was mostly working on rebuilding the water plant down there when I worked on their hurricane reconstruction. Engineering lends no time for fun unfortunately.
>>
>>18238299
Still never saw anything though it was just generally creepy walking there alone. Was more scared of the bears.
>>
>>18238325
I broke into an abandoned hospital for some spoops and all I got was cold areas and uncomfortable feelings which totally could have been because it was half falling apart.
>>
>>18238329
SAMEEE google image school 4 Jacksonville fl i used to go there all the time, same things happened to me.
>>
So... Auggie or Hook 'Em Horns?

Pointed or square toe? Bonus for embroidery.

Chevy or Ford?

And how many hogs ya shoot this year?
>>
>>18238329

There's this abandoned hospital in Maryland that is exactly like that. http://dcist.com/2013/11/abandoneddc_haven.php#photo-1
>>
>>18238344
http://www.abandonedfl.com/annie-lytle-elementary-school/
>>
>>18238338
I'm a huge nerd who plays video games. Zero interest in football. Hate boots. Trucks aren't my thing. Never shot an animal.

Okay guys. OP is heading out. Gonna stay up all night cuddling with the fiance until the sun comes up. Enjoy your night and I hope you had some entertainment finding out a bit about our "interesting" night. Goodnight.
>>
>>18238359

Waaaait!!! Before you go... Send me some of them beaver nuts from Buc-ee's! I can't remember what they're actually called. They're like corn pops and they're always at the front by the registers. Those things are like crack.
>>
>>18238366
Lol ok. Last thing. They are called Beaver Nuggets.
>>
>>18238373

Haha! I like "Beaver Nuts" better. xD

Goodnight OP. Don't let the demons rape your butt and get your beaver nuts.
>>
>>18238000
lollin when none ot these spooped-out idiots gets the joke.
>>
i sure hope all you faggots are just playing along with this obvious fakepost.
>>
>>18237902
>thinking a board game sold by fucking HASBRO allows you to communicate with demons
Watch out for snakes and ladders Anon, I heard that has a chance of summoning Eldritch Horrors.
>>
>>18238462
true story: me and my gf in highschool were fucking around with Snakes n Ladders one night because we were bored. The very next day she was up on the roof cleaning out the gutter (like fuck I'm doing that when football's on) and a snake climbed up the ladder she was using, slithered down the chimmney and made a pile of shitposts on /x/ about summoning succubi to get a blowjob

and that snake... was my FATHER
>>
>>18238474

decent post
>>
>>18237902
Almost halloween kids, time to break out the luigi board
>>
>>18238439

Nuh-uh. It says not RP right in the subject line.
>>
File: ouija - skull.jpg (41KB, 387x380px) Image search: [Google]
ouija - skull.jpg
41KB, 387x380px
>>
>>18241952

How does the planchette even slide around on that board?
>>
>>18242150
Probably a layer of glass over the top of it.
>>
>>18237902
Next time you see it can you ask if it likes memes?
>>
>>18237961
No one has opened such a portal nor have they been raped by demons, least of all because they played with a Ouija board.
>>
>>18238133
Epic post. I'm upvoting this one!
>>
>>18237928
If I were to play quija I'd just go straight to conversations with satan.
>>
>>18237902
make a faustian deal with it.
>>
Was just getting head from wife. Suddenly her eyes turned red and she bit my dick so damn juicy but it hurts
>>
>>18242429
Do you guys it might've been the demon getting feisty? I might have to go to the Ouija board again to ask for that ass
>>
File: Larry-David-Laughter-on-Couch.gif (1MB, 250x198px) Image search: [Google]
Larry-David-Laughter-on-Couch.gif
1MB, 250x198px
>>18237965
>>18238474
>>18242429
>>
>>18237983
No he didn't you retard.

Has this place always been full of nothing but retarded 'holy warriors' and fedora skepics?
>>
>>18242322
>>>18237928
>If I were to play quija I'd just go straight to conversations with satan.

Found the 14 year old.
>>
>>18237911
My friend played with the other side once. He accidentally ordered a pizza.
>>
>>18237932
lel
>>
>>18237932
>4Ouchan /humans/
>>
>>18244403
>be me
>a demon
>OP is a faggot
reeeeeeeeee
>>
File: 1475723886905.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475723886905.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>18237932
>What is your name spirit?
>new phon who dis?
>>
File: 1476566313511.png (48KB, 453x310px) Image search: [Google]
1476566313511.png
48KB, 453x310px
>>18244420
>>
>>18237932
Lel
>>
>>18237961
kek this fucking video
>>
>>18239463
Weegee approves
>>
>>18237932
good post
>>
Don't you know when you play with that stuff someone/ or all of you are moving the thing and not even noticing it. That being said..stop playing with waluigi boards
>>
>>18244913

Mom told me that about my wet dreams.
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.