[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get started with spiritual awareness and such

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20160504-WA0000.jpg (60KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160504-WA0000.jpg
60KB, 640x1136px
I would love to be as informed as everyone else in this community but it is difficult to breakthrough into it. Any help would be great
>>
File: 1469589029459.jpg (292KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469589029459.jpg
292KB, 1280x720px
>Posts glory hole picture and asks about "spiritual awareness"
>>
idk meditate or something
or just go along with it like everyone else
>>
>>18237561
How to begin? Wow I never really thought about that in the years I've progressed. To be fair, you need to take very, very slow steps. Do not rush into anything, the best advise I can give you is to question yourself. What do you currently believe in? Does this fit you? If not, than what will?
>>
>>18237656
OP here. I belive that we all hold souls and some level of spiritual essence. Some may not have physical bodies. I have tried meditation and only one felt almost out of body when I was blazed af and very much enjoyed it but can't get back into that state. I just need a little guidance to get there
>>
>>18237691
The only real guidance is looking subjectively at yourself. What do "you" want? You can either reconstruct what it is that you want or you can construct further and new causality streams. I've been soo illuminated with knowledge lately that I can barely keep it together right now. Pi, Phi the e constant all relating to energy. I've written over a hundred pages on energy and categorized logically energy and it's reconstruction as of late that I find myself laughing and toying with people like yourself about it.
>>
>>18237736
When I sober up I will continue my book to write about the 1158 captured events at every millisecond. Oh fuck. Damn. I sound like an idiot.
>>
>>18237736
OK I suppose that makes sense. Thank you for the advice. I appreciate the help
>>
>>18237561
Best way to get started is to just read books and listen to audios of people you believe have really something to say. If you like Buddhism go there, if you like Hinduism try that, if you like Christianity... Why not?

Those will teach you about the right approach (and wrong too). From there, you can start doing practices. Like meditation or whatever.

That's how I got started. That's how most people I know get started. Also when your life starts to annoy you enough that you'll seriously want to find answers, then you'll do what's necessary to make it.

Asking for these things is a good starting point. Ultimately what matters is that you really want to find out what the truth is. That's the fire that's going to burn through all the bullshit, so even if you start with something stupid, you'll eventually move past that and find your way.
>>
>>18237799

Best comments ever actually, its all about your hunger for knowledge.

Thanks double dubs man, you are cool.
>>
>>18237754
You sound fine, but trying to plan things to do after you come down while you're still snackered is a classic mistake.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.