[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ouija Boards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: ouija-970x545.jpg (207KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
ouija-970x545.jpg
207KB, 970x545px
Anyone here use an Ouija board before? I'm thinking about using one soon. All my friends keep telling me its a bad idea, but its all superstition right? I just want to talk to spirits and such.

Any Ouija Board stories?
>>
File: 1287478.png (961KB, 839x2406px) Image search: [Google]
1287478.png
961KB, 839x2406px
>>
File: 1429537325535.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1429537325535.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
must keep generating generic threads that will increase traffic
>>
Same advice from several weeks ago.

Guard your butthole.

Demon-penons to the angus are nothing to fuck with.
>>
I used one last Halloween and it worked too well. We used it several times some weird stuff nothing too crazy. Then there's Sara, this entity was slow and we didn't grt much info aside from her being Sara and as we were going to give up and say goodbye she goes down to "Z" and starts doing the alphabet backwards we got to "T" and said goodbye and we used a bit extra safe after
>>
Ouija boards are bullshit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tA4fmLDzww
>>
>>18237139
>PARKER BROTHERS INC
>>
Use a wine glass upside down. Has to be able to resonate, you know when you wash it, and the edge makes like music.
Then you try without touching it.
>>
>>18237139

>its all superstition right?

>i want to talk to spirits

i would say you have two choices: 1) it's a piece of plastic made literally by Parker Brothers and it doesn't do anything, or 2) it can talk to spirits and therefore superstitious shit is real.

the idea that you think you can use a board game to talk to spirits but you aren't superstitious is a bit hard for me to fit in my mind.

that aside, it's a simple divination / seance tool. i can't imagine why it would somehow be more dangerous than throwing sticks for the i-ching or paranormal investigators asking if there's a ghost in the house. this isn't some complicated goetic ritual with a blood sacrifice on the new moon.

if all you have to do to become destroyed by the demons is play with a board game then the human race would have been fucked long ago.

then again... i guess watching the news we do seem kind of fucked.
>>
ouija board in my ass sideways.
>>
tried it twice with friends and nothing happened
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.