[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/X HELP ME INDENTIFY THIS THING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: being.png (31KB, 1074x854px)
being.png
31KB, 1074x854px
I need help identifying a being that woke me up last night and gave me a very memorable encounter last night. maybe someone here knows about it.

I havent had a supernatural encounter for a few years.
Last night i was awoken and immediately saw a strong visual of a person or being standing in my room doorway,
8 feet from my face. I don't think it noticed that i woke up.
My bedroom is small, completely dark on the side of a hall.
The only light(incandescent bulb) is coming from a source 40 feet from the doorway.
It is bright enough to illuminate everything outside the room and some furniture in the room.
I had boxes of electrical tools and supplies sitting on the floor, close to the edge of my bed.
>>
I noticed right away this thing had long gray/white strands of hair that looked patchy.
It had a darker complexion and it's eyes wide nose and mouth were close together, on a large round to ovular head.
I could not see it's eyes. It had a dark black 'dress' on that wasn't very loose on a stout female-like body.
It had a narrower chest and wider hips. It's head was as wide as it's shoulder span. It leaned forward a little, but still upright.
I did not see the feet but they had some covering.
The being stood in this postion in my doorway for about 20 seconds. I did not say anything to it at first.
I noticed how unusally cold I was, even though it's a hot october night in the tropics.
I was actually freezing under a thick blanket while I stared at this thing i determined was 'female'.
when i thought this, it reacted and moved, realizing it awaken me and I could see her
It did not want me to see it.
>>
It moved to the right side of the doorway, with half it's head visible for about 2-4 seconds,
then it faded away in 3 second dematerialization. I did not vocalize anything yet.
The coldness remained for several minutes. I had started to analyze what I just seen.
It's height was less than 5 feet, since it was just a head length above the dooknob.
I felt that i saw a type of 'grey' considering i had heard about large headed beings with stringy gray hair.
My next thought was an interloping demon when i noticed that the cold remained even 5 minutes after this thing disappeared.
It was waiting for me to fall asleep again.
That was difficult being that i was chilled.
At that point i became angry and started tell it t leave and called upon God away and Christ, "I am of the light" etc.
The coldness went away and I checked the time, 2:20, 86. degrees fareinheit.
I didn't have any sense of fear or amazement during the whole experience. the ice cold energy this thing generated was malevolent.
ive had other supernatural wake up encounters before and my goal was to be observant as possible.
I did not get the sense the encounter was friendly and it felt invasive as fuck. (triggered Jesus please get this hippy fuck out of my house)
>>
So help me
Anyone here on /x know the demons?
Is this thing a predatory djinn?
Are the negative ET feeding off my emotional chemistry and blood vibrations?
>>
I think it was a ghost
>>
>>18236889
>I havent had a supernatural encounter for a few years.
You know the drill. Have you done anything?
>Yes
You're on your own.
>No
Has anyone you know done anything?
>Yes
You're on your own.
>No
Are you sure?
>No
Find out.
>>
>>18236889
It was me. Be back 2nite
>>
File: ok.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>18236889
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.