[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien PTSD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: why.jpg (98KB, 936x637px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
98KB, 936x637px
So I was listening to the Joe Rogan the other day and at one point he and Redban started riffing on abduction stories. The moment their intention hit my brain I felt offended... Like I can't explain why I felt viscerally disgusted at them.

I've had a lot of fucked up lucid dreams involving aliens and they leave PTSD scars equivalent to being shot at with a gun. Does anyone else feel this way when people talk about this in this way?
>>
bamp
>>
File: ass8f4gfu2ah3k6n.png (11KB, 412x545px) Image search: [Google]
ass8f4gfu2ah3k6n.png
11KB, 412x545px
>>18236598
>Does anyone else feel this way when people talk about this in this way?

No, Not Me. But...

Your links between alien abduction, lucid dreams and PTSD are pretty tenuous.
You need to elaborate.

Luck.
>>
File: 1442441378482.jpg (58KB, 625x419px) Image search: [Google]
1442441378482.jpg
58KB, 625x419px
>>18236598
I am a fan of Joe's...what specifically was his tone about the ayyuns, if you could elaborate
>>
>>18236598
I have had too many encounters in my life. I fucking hate them. Still to this day they wont leave me alone. They mostly stand outside. Mother fuckers gave me very bad PTSD.
>>
>>18236949
OP here. It differs from person to person. If you don't have first hand experience, having someone explain the feelings to you is futile.

The best way to put it would be "I have this extremely deep, intense fear of the AYYYs but have absolutely no explanation for it because I can't remember the experience." (This would be before you started remembering your dreams about them, which are docile compared to early buried memories.)
>>
>>18240262
I have this problem
>>
>>18236598
>The moment their intention hit my brain I felt offended... Like I can't explain why I felt viscerally disgusted at them.
You were triggered. Welcome to social justice. Try to get them sued and banned from the internet.
>>
>>18240679
it's an obscure thing to be trigged about
>>
>>18236598
Check out PAS post abduction syndrome. I have many of the symptoms and markers of it. Check several sites and what abductees have in common to see if you're one.
>>
Ur fine. My friend.
Anytime those spooks come into your room, Over power then by furiously beating off.

They can not hurt you. They are empowering you by showing you the horrors that are seeping into this realm every day. Its strictly, preparation.
>>
>>18242223
Even better. The fewer people that feel your particular type of persecution, the more of a victim you are.
>>
>>18243444
thank you, that helps
>>
>>18244101

>The fewer people that feel your particular type of persecution, the more of a victim you are.

Speak for yourself
>>
>>18244451
You're welcome. Besides the PAS symptoms which aren't that common so one would know whether it matches or not there's more markers such as blue/green/grey/hazel eyes are taken far more as well as blood types and Celtic or Native American will draw more abductions than any other.
Do you see UFOs frequently? Do you have memories of beings or medical procedures?
>>
I had an intense, visceral fear of Grey's as a child, until a dream I had at about ~12; I remember standing outside in a huge open savanna, a tall Grey occupying the center if my field of view. I felt no fear from it, rather, I got the intent it was trying to help me? We stood there in the field for a minute just kind of chilling until it extended a hand to me holding this enormous twisty mushroom I now recognize as being dead-on a psilocybin mushroom. Without hesitation I eat it (at that time drug-naive irl), and like my senses become distorted. I can distinctly remember seeing it's limbs stretch and twist like the mushroom's stalk; at this point I wake up.

This stands out as the single most vivid dream experience I can ever remember having.

Tldr ayy gave me shrooms in a dream
>>
I basically had a horrible, crippling fear of greys when I was young. Every time I was in bed, and I would sort of day dream with my eyes closed to help me sleep, I would always see them in my minds eye and I would feel dread. Everytime I would think about greys up until I was about 17 or 18 I would feel horrible. Literally when the whole ayy lmao meme came out it helped me a lot actually, but now it's sort of creeping back. Whenever I see that stereotypical image of a grey I can't help but feel total dread
>>
File: warm_void_com2.jpg (2MB, 2980x2000px) Image search: [Google]
warm_void_com2.jpg
2MB, 2980x2000px
>>18244900

I've seen maybe 4 UFOs in my lifetime. All looking different sizes and colors at different times of the day. The most common was an orange football shaped one. I have one faint memory of going to LA when I was like 6 to stay with my aunt and I recall 2 beings in my room (orange greys). That's the only waking memory I have of the experience.

Apart from that, I have an abundance of dream stories involving aliens of different races where I am being abducted or working with them. My most recent lucid dream was of me standing in a grayish room and about 5 ft in front of me stood a hybrid about 4 feet tall, emaciated, chalk white skin, (I could see it's veins) large head, and GIANT blue/white eyes staring right at me. I took one look at him and collapsed on the ground convulsing. I averted my eyes and refused to look at him any more. Then I had a thought that wasn't my own pop into my head that said "Everything will be ok." I immediately woke up sweating through my mattress.
>>
>>18236598
They took you in the dead of night and stuck things in your pooper over and over and OVER, and your mind tried to repress the memory of it.
>>
>>18245899
This describes me perfectly. Crippling fear of greys until the meme came out, which lessened the fear ever so slightly.

As a side note, when I was younger I couldn't sleep with my legs straight. I couldn't tell you why, but for some reason I felt like they would do something to my legs if I left them straight and easy to...grab or something. Not that folding my legs would make any difference, but it helped young me.
>>
>suddenly wake up on a strange metal floor.
>look around trying to figure out where I'm at.
>suddenly a tall slender being grabs me by the ankle and swiftly drags me down the hall.
>the creature is unusually strong for its build
>i am still in a state of shick and I am unable to resist.
>the creature places me on a solid metal podium and two other creatures are there.
>two of them are holding me down as the third places this weird white membrane over my body.
>the air is sucked out of the membrane sealibg me to the table.
>as i struggle for air a hole is cut for my mouth and left eye.
>a metal pipe is shoved into my airway and fills with a strange goopy substance.
>a milky white liquid is poured over my eye.
>the last thing i see is the silhouette of the creatures leaning close to my face.
>I wake up on my living room floor

To this day i still cant sleep a full night.
>>
>>18249345
Jesus
>>
>>18245870
There must be like some connection between psychedelics and alien consciousness, but that is interesting that it gave you that instead of any other drug specifically.
>>
>>18236598
>Like I can't explain why I felt viscerally disgusted at them.

Thats pretty par for the course for anyone who isnt a Rogan fan boy, hes clearly not a stupid man but he also clearly thinks hes A FUCK LOAD smarter and more perceptive than he actually is.
>>
You're fine its just natural fear. I just make it funny. For example I was researching aliens big league and I got scared about them coming, but then I just imagined trolling them like only communicating with them in ebonics or taking my dick out and refusing to put it back in my pants. I'd be the last human they'd want to abduct again
>>
>>18249345

That's the scene from Fire in the Sky, you roleplaying faggot.
>>
>>18252204
also, how would you know that liquid shoved into your airway is goopy? You'd have no idea.
>>
>>18251591
There is absolutely. Had twelve UFOs at different times while on a small dose of mushrooms. My sober partner was mystified
>>
File: 1469394685293.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1469394685293.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
>>18236598
90-100% sure you were a bottle fed baby born in the hospital, and if you have a penis it was circumsized under bright lights with surgical masks on, long before you could "Get" what that means. The aliens were your fucked-up birth, in a place designed, frankly like a spaceship should be. "Hospitals are best not when like that."

But you are born in them anyway, for profit, a notion that IS ALIEN to a baby.
And baby's brains are for facial recognition.
What do you think a surgical mask does to somebody who be trippin'?

Imagine if that tripping person was just pulled through meat curtains, by those masked creatures.

Or worse, cut out of a belly.

Then you are washed, until 100% clean, because "You are filthy" you realize according to the grey masked ones.

Then after that, you are circumsized by these creatures.

If you were born in a home, or a forest cave, or whatever, you'd be less confused. But you were born under disturbingly bright lights, by a masked figure, who interacts with many other masked figures and brings you to other masked figures down long hallways under lights that would seem to be flashing. to your tripping, time confused babby mind. This babby mind is then subject to a surgery without painkillers, and wrapped in a cloth blob.

The aliens are not real, but hospitals are.
>>
File: 1473415384117.jpg (249KB, 1920x1080px)
1473415384117.jpg
249KB, 1920x1080px
>>18252510
Here's what I know about psilocybic mushrooms. Mushrooms are genetically closer to animals than plants. They share more proteins with our species than plants do, and some of the proteins are neurotransmitters. When ingested, those neurotransmitters make their way through our body, and electrically connect with the neurotransmitters we naturally have. When you think about that, that's kind of fucking amazing.

Why on Earth did our bodies evolve so that ingesting another species brain matter essentially, causes it to temporarily meld with our brains? Just what kind of animal are we, exactly?

So, perhaps there are other non-terrestrial species out there who use for neurotransmitters what psilocybic mushrooms have. And ingesting those neurotransmitters temporarily gives us access to the types of thoughts that beings who would have those neurotransmitters naturally in their system would have.

The thing biochemists haven't worked out yet, which I have, (and I'd love to show you my math if you have a few hours) is that yes, neurotransmitter agonists are functionally identical to neurotransmitters of a different type, simply on the basis that they affect the frequency spectrum of the neurotransmitters they activate, which is itself the transmission of consciousness into physical reality--frequency spectra. There is no functional difference in physical reality between having a thought you would have if your body assumed the frequency spectra that your would body would have if your thoughts caused it to assume that frequency spectra, and having the thought itself, thus causing your body to assume that frequency spectra. That's telecommunications 101. Either the signal is there, or it isn't.

The deeper mystery is why our bodies evolved to interface with our food on a consciousness level. Perhaps there was never any other way. Maybe there's more to that saying, "you are what you eat" than people give credit to.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.