[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/ I have never posted here before, but I had something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: IMAG0071.jpg (4MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0071.jpg
4MB, 3000x4000px
Hello /x/
I have never posted here before, but I had something very strange happen to me that I thought you anons would find interesting. Last weekend, a man crashed into a car head on on the interstate and killed five teens in their car. You can even look this up, it happened recently in Vermont. The thing is, I was in the car with five friends that same night on the same road or happened on. It was even roughly within the hour that those kids died. I just can't shake the feeling, it's too weird for me to just pass off as a coincidence. I know these things happen, but I can't help but think I'm not really alive right now, and that all my friends and I died that night.

TL;DR - I think I'm dead
>>
>>18235800
But who was phone?
>>
I'm actually very curious about this one, so I'm keeping an eye on this thread
>>
I'm spooked solid
>>
You are postin here so, obviously you're not dead. Chillax dude.
>>
interesting, definitely weird. Have you come in contact with another person in person?
>>
>>18236060
Not gonna help, remember the prove to me you arent all imaginary threads
>>
Well this is a real comment so, the thread is here, probably not legit though....
>>
>>18235800
Try to kill yourself
If you are indeed dead you will fail
>>
I actually read about that story on CNN.
Forgot the state though.
Survivors guilt.
>>
File: 1472225816232.gif (812KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472225816232.gif
812KB, 800x600px
You're right. were already dead.
>>
>>18235800
>five teens killed
>you and 5 friends
all your friends are dead and you survived
>>
Ghosts can't use computers. I'm not sure why but they just can't.

You're still alive and kicking OP. Unfortunately for you.
>>
Fuck this is also a fear that lingers in my head, and it never really goes away. Just gets pushed either backwards or forwards.
>>
>>18235800
So 5 people died in a car accident and you light up because you drove on the same road with another 5 people, which then would make it 6 people.

What are you on right now?
>>
>>18236590
ah man can ghosts Internet at all?
>>
>>18236590
Fuck that's gonna suck.
>>
>>18236697
They can but nothing past IE6.
>>
>>18235800
Is this a selfie bro? Because I can't see your face. Spooked
>>
>>18236540
Fuck you
Im on my phone and i looked closer to see what it was
>>
>>18235800

sup hans
>>
Sounds like the plot of pic related
>>
>>18235800
cool story, tell it again
>>
>>18235800
It was 5 teens that had died.
You said that you were with 5 friends (making you 6)
>>
>>18235800
"Vermont State Police identified the victims as Mary Harris, 16, and Cyrus Zschau, 16, of Moretown; Liam Hale, 16, and Janie Cozzi, 15, of Fayston; and Eli Brookens, 16, of Waterbury."

Are any of those you? Of course not. You just want to be a special snowflake.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/10/11/five-dead-teens-a-stolen-cop-car-and-the-most-horrific-crash-in-decades/?0p19G=c
>>
>>18239054
I feel sorry for the first cop that had to show up and see that..Probablys going to fuck with everyone involved for their whole lives.
>>
>>18239087
Yeah it sucks. The piece of shit stole the police cruiser and caused more accidents with it while the cop was attempting to save the kids' lives too.
>>
>>18235800

OP ive read a book where a soul that shouldn't have died was transferred into another body..

Maybe your soul in you know was from that crash. Go to the crash site and see how you feel. See if you have any feelings of dejavu or memories that you cant explain.
>>
>>18236064
How about you prove you were there back then?
>>
>>18238875
what's this Final Destination script or what
>>
>>18236687
It was 4 friends and me, 5 people anon
>>
I mistyped above, it was me and 4 friends making five of us. I wrote this up at work in between customers, sorry for the confusion on it
>>
>>18239263
No, you're just full of shit and had a hole in your roleplaying.
>>
Presuming you are not full of shit, a big presumption, what's your point?

Just go ask a random stranger on the street for the time, or call your mother/father/whatever.

Explain to me how a single other person's validation does not instantly confirm you not being dead.
>>
Well, if you did die and you're still posting on /x/, you might be in purgatory.

Better get down your role-playing persona fast.
>>
>>18236064
With that logic, posting here and talking to us is pointless then. We could just be shadows in your death dream.
>>
this place will only make you even more spooked

i'm from a different continent and i can confirm and 100% alive
not sure about you tho
>>
>>18236064
We're real enough
>>
>>18239259
>I was in the car with five friends
Must be a hard thing to be as stupid as you are.
>>
>>18235800
Are you anywhere near an abandoned funfair anon? Is there some weird pasty-faced bloke following you? If yes, then sorry, but yeah, you're probably dead.
>>
>>18236540
Zoinks!
>>
>>18235800

You conveniently left out the part where "that road" is the interstate highway that runs the engine fucking length of the state of Vermont.

Because saying "I was on the highway along with thousands of other motorists within an hour of a horrific accident happening" is a lot less interesting I suppose.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.