[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 452
Thread images: 84

File: superpower card reader.jpg (36KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
superpower card reader.jpg
36KB, 500x375px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18232154
>>
Do you recall, not long ago
We would read on the /div/ thread?
Love queries, remember?
All we did was read for each other

But the night was warm
We used runes and tarot
All around, the runes blows
We would only hold on to read you
Read you, Read you, Read you, Read you (x2)
All we read is love queries for an anon
>>
File: image.gif (573KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
573KB, 500x281px
Anons who have requested love queries in the past; have any of your readings come true or proved to be accurate? I'm curious.
>>
>>18235330
One of mine was spot fucking on. I didn't listen to the cards and every prediction of a particular reading almost happened.
>>
>>18235330
For me personally, yes and no. This was years ago last I asked. I was around 19-20 at the time, so 6-7 years ago. One of the main readers...his name escapes me but I believe it started with an O, eventually he just sort of got fed up people from my memory and started trolling.

But he gave me a reading all those years ago that a girl I asked about liked me, and she did like me, in a roundabout way, one of which I blew heavily and everything went to hell afterwards. I don't blame the readers for that situation like some others might do, it was entirely my fault.

I've gotten a couple readings the last month or two out of curiosity coming back to /div/. They said I would at least meet a girl by the end of the year and not anytime later than March.

So I'll let ya know how that goes too.
>>
I'll be offering to do about three readings, more or less.

>gender
>query

Also, last time I asked if the querent could close their eyes and tell me the first image that they see. I'd still like to experiment with this, but I'll leave it as purely optional. Feedback is always welcomed and appreciated, whether good or bad.

>>18235330
If I remember correctly I asked for a reading when first entering a relationship with someone to see how things would turn out. The reader ultimately said that not much would come of it, and unfortunately that turned out to be true. That is the most notable instance that I can think of.
>>
>>18235371
Male
Next girlfriend (anything you could tell me)
First image that came to mind was Godzilla

I'll also look in a mirror for you to better associate with me.
>>
>>18235371
Alex
Will I really meet the people looking for me between now and November?
-
Also, giving out Rune Readings 9PM EST
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (159KB, 1022x720px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
159KB, 1022x720px
>>
>>18235371
Male
Do I have a chance with this girl? What might I need to do to increase my chances?
>>
>>18235371
Not a query, but wanted to ask what tarot spreads are good for love queries.
>>
>>18235385
First image I had was the girl I like, ice skating backwards yesterday with friends.
>>
>>18235371

Female
I would like a general reading on my relationship. We have a difficult communication.
I see a faint blue and pink sky with sparkling stars.
>>
>>18235371
F
Why she still want to be in contact with me?
Painting. Pretty nice landscape. Tree one right side, river on left, blue sky, alot of green and yellow
>>
>>18235330
some yes, some no, however if it was "right" was still to not be interpreted literally but somewhere along the lines, this is true for everything in here tough
>>
>>18235330
I'm pretty accurate most of the time.
>>
File: patricia mirror.gif (499KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
patricia mirror.gif
499KB, 500x375px
>>18235402
Prove it then :^)
>>
>>18235407
Alright.
Give me your name.
>>
>>18235371
>male
>relationship general
I see pulsating light.
>>
>>18235377
I generally refuse to take these type of queries on for a few reasons. One being that it's difficult to tell certain attributes with the tarot (I can't scry yet.) Two being that it's a difficult query to get feedback on. Thirdly, I feel like this is something best kept to the imagination and wonder. Hypothetically, having any sort of idea of who it is might even hinder the process in the long run when things don't run smoothly as they should.

But I'm interest in taking this on to test my skill provided that you're okay with a vague, personality centered description and that you're willing to get back to me in the future with how the reading turned out.

>>18235388
I tend create my own spreads depending on the type of query. When dealing with not just love queries, but any in general, I ask myself what the most important aspects of the situation are, and then choose card positions based on those aspects. If the querent asks for a general love reading, I'll pull a card or a few that signifies them, and some for their past, present, and future as well in regards to their romantic situation. I hope you get the idea.

Sorry if that wasn't exactly what you were looking for, but I hope it was helpful.

Okay, I'll start with >>18235379 while I wait to hear back from the querent above.
>>
>>18235435
Oh its fine, I'm aware it was likely to be vague and certain things couldn't be done. I don't mind getting back to you to let you know how things go, I like helping the readings out and providing feedback.
>>
>>18235435
Take your time, sweetie.
>>
>>18235412
Mimi is my nickname.
>>
>>18235441
Anything specific you want? I'm doing a three rune pull, so it'll address your past, present, and future.
>>
File: anna karina.png (111KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
anna karina.png
111KB, 500x300px
>>18235443
Hmm...
Ok, well you could give me a general love, if it's addressing past, present, and future. Your confidence is beguiling, reader-wise.
>>
>>18235371
Male
What career path should i pursue?
Circular lake in the middle of the forest
>>
>>18235371
Male
When will i get a gf

ty
>>
File: 61579539.jpg (96KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
61579539.jpg
96KB, 400x400px
>>18235330
Aye, I've got couple recently that were pretty accurate describing how my current relationship would be and even about past ones. I hope someday I get as accurate as that :3

>>18235383
kek 10/10 anon, love it! Can't beat that :P
>>
>>18235457
>was about to type this
>she beats me to it
<3
>>
>>18235330
Around a year ago a reader told me i would meet a girl around now, i did meet her, he said we would date and it would be really really great. I doubt that part but oh well lets see what the future holds i guess
>>
>>18235435
Actually,that helped a bit.
I'm just getting into card reading now. So I'm new to the idea of creating your own spreads. I probably won't until I get comfortable.
I'll eventually read on here even!
>>
>>18235461
Well you got this far, why shouldn't it be great?
>>
>>18235445
Rune: Teiwaz
Past: Paralysis, lack of commitment, impotence.
Rune: Hagalaz
Present: Misfortune, damage, shock, sudden change, short term distress followed by long term reward.
Rune: Gebo
Future: Gift, opportunity, partnership, love match, sacrifice, obligation.
Gimme dat feedback.
P.S., I just wrote down the definition of the runes, so take that how you want.
>>
File: pierrot le fou.gif (959KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
pierrot le fou.gif
959KB, 500x213px
>>18235471
Ok, I'll be 100% honest with you.

>Past: Paralysis, lack of commitment, impotence.
I won't take the last one literally, but I have never been in a relationship in my life, so that's true. I've always felt paralysed to be forever alone, I guess.
>Present: Misfortune, damage, shock, sudden change, short term distress followed by long term reward.
Yeah, I moved to college and it's been slightly hellish. I'm having a hard time making friends and all my old friends have moved on too. Not great.
>Gift, opportunity, partnership, love match, sacrifice, obligation.
Good. There's a qt who lives on my block, and I hope it's talking about him.

So far so good, seems pretty accurate (we can't say for the future but it's likely looking at the rest of the read). Well done. I recommend you to to other anons, who want a read from you in the future. I'm usually skeptical about readers here, but you seem legit.
>>
>>18235469
Well something is off about all this, not going into details
>>
>>18235488
>complimenting a lazy reading
There's way better out there anon.
>>
File: love sigil.png (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
love sigil.png
23KB, 500x500px
>>18235489
>Well something is off about all this, not going into details
Aww sorry to hear that, anon. Have a love sigil, for good luck (I got it off google images but hey, it's the thought that counts).
>>
>>18235497
Heck, anon, I've never had a rune reading in my life before, so whatever. It seemed pretty accurate, so I think that's all that matters.

I've seen lazier.
>>
Anyone out there willing to give me a reading please?

Libra
Male

love/relationship reading please
>>
>>18235379
Hello,
Can u do a reading for me?
Male, 22, Cancer
I just want some tranquility, a tranquil course of life. Tired of everything. Thank you.
>>
>>18235509
I'm doing more tonight at 9PM EST/
>>
>>18235488
Thanks for the feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the reading. By the way, it's soon to be a good time to ease your way over to the qt3.14
>>
Morning all, hope we are doing well. Just popping in to say I hope you're all well and wishing you all fantastic days. My DnD game is cancelled this week so I may do readings later in the evening.
>>18235383
Kek 10/10
>>18235499
Nifty sigil.
>>
>>18235522
>DnD

Ah I remember the last time I played DnD years ago. I ruined that intended campaign so hard, it was glorious.
>>
>>18235516
>By the way, it's soon to be a good time to ease your way over to the qt3.14
Well tomorrow I have an opportunity. Wish me luck. And thanks for the reading. You're a good one.
>>
>>18235524
Ruining campaigns can be glorious in the right environment, but majority of the time bowing out politely is often the better approach. Still, I won't lie, it can be oddly satisfying doing it when the people deserve it (I have actually been on both ends, and let me say I actually look back fondly on that night one of my players made me legit flip the table)
>>
>>18235522
Do you main junkrat or roadhog?
>>
>>18235502
There was a rune reader who would post Nazi images who seemed good. I never got a reading though. I don't remember the trip to search in the archive.
>>
>>18235541
Well it wasn't my intent, the DM liked what I did and rolled with it from there on out and made my character the antagonist for the rest of it. He was basically just a poor beggar with a lot of charisma, made some checks on a bandit camp to put them under my control, because the Paladin and the Wizard decided, yeah lets send in the Beggar after the Warrior and Barbarian were killed because we aren't honorable at all, so I rolled the check and came back and killed their characters, so the campaign turned into killing the Duke of Bandits (new name for my Beggar character) as he became like this glorious Bandit leader for the DM to use.
>>
>>18235499
Thanks anon
>>
>>18235330
Io has been accurate in predicting that my love life is non existent.

Everyone else said it would be great.
>>
>>18235550
...that's not ruining a campaign anon, that's being a player worth his weight in gold. You took a dying campaign, wrote it off, and gave a huge plot hook to begin a new one with everyone playing. 10/10 would invite to table
>>18235543
Iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg
I main Zenyatta, Pharah, Rein, and Bastion because I'm a scrub.
>>
>>18235502
It could be better if the reader at least tried interpreting what he got. Runes are rather general, it's easy to make them fit into a situation as a querent. The real skill is for the reader to put their meaning together in a way that makes sense without knowing all we know.
>>
>>18235547
Wouldn't want a reading from someone with such hate in their heart.
>>
>>18235565
>...that's not ruining a campaign anon, that's being a player worth his weight in gold. You took a dying campaign, wrote it off, and gave a huge plot hook to begin a new one with everyone playing. 10/10 would invite to table

The dude that played the Paladin was so pissed I killed his character off, he spent the entire time trying to get my other characters killed and killing the Duke of Bandits. It was glorious.

But we're getting off topic here.
>>
>>18235565
What ranking?
>>
>>18235572
>someone has hate in their heart because they have a different political ideology
Feel free to go back to leReddit any time you like
>>
>>18235379
Situation: The Devil (reversed)
Hopes and Fears: Knight of Swords
External Influences: Ace of Cups (reversed)
Obstacles: Eight of Cups (reversed)
Outcome: Eight of Swords (reversed)

Quite the messy situation we have here. For the situation as a whole, we see The Devil reversed. The prisoners being kept shackled in this card are subsequently released. Below that is the spilled Ace of Cups. I'm tempted to assign a double meaning to this card, as the imagery and surrounding cards make me think of an emotional release, yet convention says something very different. So I'll go ahead and say that there is some blockage in regards to emotional intimacy and connection, and this is about to spill out.

On the reversed Eight of Cups, the figure is moving away, on the other side, the figure on the reversed Eight of Swords is turned forward. Might there me be some indecision and confusion present? In any case, I think there is some sort of restriction towards moving on from a situation and the reversed Eight of Swords shows some steps towards mental liberation.

Oh, and there's also the Knight of Swords. I think you're looking for a speedy resolution, but I'm not sure if what I mentioned above is a clear enough answer or will make sense to you. I'm not even sure if it's applicable.

>>18235439
Alright, this will be my first time having a go at a reading like this so I might take even longer than usual.
>>
>>18235592
>Alright, this will be my first time having a go at a reading like this so I might take even longer than usual.
Its fine, take your time Kalfu, no rush.
>>
>>18235576
>salty players
Would've been kicked at my table, I want players who can run with the game and change with it.
>>18235579
I don't play ranked. That's not true, I tried playing twice and both times got screamed at for being a shitty healer...so I went back to casual ._.
>>
Has ANYONE ever had something Cheswick say come true? She gave me a bad fortune and I don't know if I should believe.
>>
>>18235604
There are one or two people maybe. Personally I've never had her give e anything remotely relevant, much less accurate.
>>
>>18235604

I have a couple times.
>>
>>18235602
>Would've been kicked at my table, I want players who can run with the game and change with it.

It was good comedy. His third character he made after the second group was killed by the Duke, ended up getting Charisma'd into being Duke's slave.
>>
>>18235615
Can you give an example please?
>>
>>18235604
No pls, she's a troll.
>>
File: 1476326302140.jpg (453KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1476326302140.jpg
453KB, 2448x2448px
having a hard time interpreting these cards
i tried to give myself a general reading for the day
the only one that made sense was the present card
it was a 3 card reading
>seven of wands
>nine of wands
>ten of wands reversed
I'm having a hard time interpreting what these cards could mean for me
could anyone help??
female libra 22
>>
>>18235630

Well to be fair she says a lot of stuff but on the top on my head, two times she was really on spot One of them was a car accident and i am not saying the other one cause personal.
>>
File: 1475856528546.jpg (442KB, 694x972px) Image search: [Google]
1475856528546.jpg
442KB, 694x972px
>>18235650
hey thank u for the read last night
i don't know if u saw my reply this morning in the last thread
i was the childish anon
>>
>>18235645
when you spew a lot of bullshit at least something has to be right

>>18235645
a tired dreary day when you feel like you have no stamina for anything
>>
File: tumblr_n8ux3x8mjb1qb5fz3o2_1280.jpg (495KB, 765x981px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8ux3x8mjb1qb5fz3o2_1280.jpg
495KB, 765x981px
>>18235658
that's like everyday tho
how did u get to that conclusion???
can you walk me thru??
i'm still a beginner
>>
>>18235656
No problem just saw your reply! i hope you have a great month.
>>
>>18235645
Defending your position/holding your ground
A hard fought war, a great loss
Giving up too early

Not sure how it all relates to your day as a past/present/future spread
>>
>>18235672
i was thinking the wands were generally cards of positive change??
is that wrong
>>
>>18235665
look for the classifications in your readings, they show significance

wands = attraction, energy

and those cards were all indicating that meaning
>>
File: 1465174963731.jpg (1MB, 1597x988px) Image search: [Google]
1465174963731.jpg
1MB, 1597x988px
>>18235687
ok yes i see the loss of stamina with the nine and ten of wands...
but what about the seven of wands
>>
>>18235699
well in that context it looks like you are trying to make it throughout the day despite the feelings you have, always look at the surrounding cards make a story
>>
File: spookie art 2.jpg (111KB, 493x750px) Image search: [Google]
spookie art 2.jpg
111KB, 493x750px
I wonder, which diviners have a Patron? It is common in most (occult) cultures to have one, specially if divination is involved.

Saints, Gods, Angels, Demons, ect. Who is helping you to seek the truth dear readers?
>>
>>18235645
Sometimes the past/present/future spread can be a bit confusing to use, especially if it is a daily guidance read. Instead, combine them. From what I can tell, today is a day for you to not put up with any Bs and stress. You have some energy today that will allow for you to deal with any and all obstacles that are thrown at you. You just need to stand up for yourself and tell those obstacles who's boss. Make decisions and follow through.
My interpretation, so apologize if it is off. Very odd to interpret cards only as opposed to pulling and then interpreting. Just look up "daily guidance" spreads and use those if you need a daily pull.
>>
File: 1475299702342.png (1MB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1475299702342.png
1MB, 800x1100px
>>18235701
that's what i was having trouble with, connecting the cards
thank you
>>
>>18235706
Lucifer is mine if I were to have a Patron, but I don't really worship anyone, just help them out a bit.
>>
File: 1476312230379.jpg (377KB, 787x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1476312230379.jpg
377KB, 787x1015px
>>18235710
oh!!! ok my bad i am new at this haha
thank u for the advice
>>
>>18235677

Yep. Simply put and vague look at suits this way. Keep in mind meanings are somewhat flexible so dont go strictly literal on them

Cups = Emotions
Swords = Mind
Wands = Motivation
Pentacles = Material
>>
>>18235597
>>18235377
Mental Aspects: Strength (reversed)
Emotional Aspects: Ten of Swords (reversed)
Personality Wise: Knight of Wands (reversed)
Overall: Seven of Pentacles

Looks like she may be a very volatile person. I think she might be rather passionate, but this energy is very dispersed. She could be picking herself up after a rough time and finding it hard to endure. Nevertheless, it looks like she does well at keeping herself grounded, and is at a point where things are letting up a bit. All things considered she is striking me as the type that may turn pain into motivation, but I'm not sure how fitting a phrase that is.
>>
File: tree_demon_by_mindsiphon.jpg (304KB, 1074x1564px) Image search: [Google]
tree_demon_by_mindsiphon.jpg
304KB, 1074x1564px
>>18235725
yes thank u
i thought wands was more like creativity and spirituality??? but i see kind of what u mean now
>>
>>18235732
Interesting, I'll let you know in the future whether this comes to be Kalfu. I appreciate the reading, thanks for taking your time to do it.
>>
>>18235716

Well i have good experiences with patrons but i might be a little biased because of my culture.

I know some diviners irl that even claim to hear them during sessions however i haven't had that happen to me.
>>
>>18235706
Almighty goddess Cheswick
>>
>>18235672
you know??? I just read about mind, body, spirit spreads
and I tried looking at the three cards I pulled that way
and they make A LOT of sense that way
>>
>>18235735

> creativity and spirituality

Thats literally cups

Wands are more like feelings that are not emotions or so to speak (instincts i guess?). lust, rage, perseverance and the likes.
>>
>>18235748
woops my bad, wands indeed can talk about crativity.
>>
File: desktop-1421769805.jpg (24KB, 650x401px) Image search: [Google]
desktop-1421769805.jpg
24KB, 650x401px
>>18235748
oh..... google lied to me haha
i wish i had like a teacher to help me learn this better
someone i knew in person that could help me get better
thank you
there are so many shitty sources online
>>
File: Demon_Yakshagana.jpg (158KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
Demon_Yakshagana.jpg
158KB, 333x500px
>>18235750
oh good i'm not crazy
yes i think wands is also like intuition and stuff too so ur right also
>>
>>18235755
>>18235756

Tarot is pretty much intuition, even on its learning process. I have been thinking to explain cards on the thread, however i dont consider myself that good yet... I dont want to confuse people more.
>>
>>18235742
Who have you worked with?
>>
>>18235765

As young i worshiped Jose Gregorio Hernandez (Venezuelan Saint of medicine, studies and travel).

When i delved more into divination i started worshiping Freyja.

Both cases with good results, spooky in some cases even.
>>
>>18235777
Trips are nice. What's the spoopiest you've experienced?
>>
>>18235783

Related or not related to the patrons? because i have seen some shit.
>>
>>18235803
Related to the Patrons.
>>
File: doop.png (126KB, 341x375px) Image search: [Google]
doop.png
126KB, 341x375px
does anyone wanna trade readings?
>>
air query

What went wrong in my relationship? I don't know what I did to upset my ex so much and he's not willing to give answers.

Let me know if certain information is needed.
>>
>>18235824
I will.

What's going to happen with this upcoming project, 'NP'? Success?
>>
>>18235824
>>18235831
I'll trade with whichever one of you reads the other better. If you have a preference for type of reading you would like to practice, let me know
>>
>>18235706
Hecate is my goddess.
>>
>>18235805

Well with Jose Gregorio, nothing that spooky ill just say he works. I have heard other stories about him from doctors that are close friends of the family. Pretty reasonable people mind you, not the kind that would make jokes about their job.

One of them says that during a surgery of his father (another doctor), Jose Gregorio standed next to him, i am not talking ''he felt him'', i mean like literally he could see him standing next to him and telling him that everything was going to be fine.

Two years later his brother (also a doctor) had a dream about Jose standing next to his father and telling him that it was the father's time.

Granted this are not first hand experiences so make of them what you want. I believe the guys but hey i am superstitious AF (with good reasons but whatever).

Now for Freyja it gets more personal (and more recent). I have several spooky stuff happening during my worship, lots of ridiculous synchronicity related to her (Heck synchronicity was the reason i started worshiping her in the first place)

The spookiest was one night after a ''ritual'' (more like an offering) i had ''sleep paralysis'' or i think that is what it feels (never had one on my 26 years). I started feeling tremendously good, pretty much indescribably good. I started hearing voices in my head and lost the ability ti breath, You can imagine after the last part i started panicking but i didn't had control over my body (it moved but not by me).

I cant tell how long it lasted, was a good chunk and i know the voices in my head were talking about a pact of some sorts, i regained control after the pact was discussed.

Could have been a dream? sure, make of it what you want really. All i know its lots of other spooky events started appearing days after. To name one for example, my mother (who lives in another country) started smelling cigar (next week) and hearing a woman voice in her house. She did not know about my offerings, but it involved cigars.
>>
Could someone read something very important to me?

>r
>white male

Am i going to find that girl?
>>
>>18235706
one of my patrons is Santa Muerte
>>
File: 45.png (32KB, 123x194px) Image search: [Google]
45.png
32KB, 123x194px
>>18235831
nice! gotcha buddy. as for my own query, would one about love be ok? i honestly already really like someone, who we'll call L, but after things that have happened, i'm not sure they'd wanna be with me. is there any hope for us? any at all? or is it just time to move on?

here's your reading, though!

>situation: the sun reversed
>challenge: ace of pentacles reversed
>advice: seven of cups reversed
>outcome: knight of pentacles

are you perhaps excited to see this new project's development, yet at the same time, feel uneasy about it? i understand not knowing how things will go with projects is slightly unsettling, but you gotta toss all those bad feels out the window. let that reversed sun turn into an upright sun, and shine as bright as you can!

maybe you're dreaming too much or too little also. keep your expectations realistic, but at the same time, don't be afraid to shoot for the stars! be calm and practical, but also set goals for yourself. do your best every day.

you might run into a few troubles, probably in the money department, but just keep on trucking. keep going buddy, just keep looking to the skies.

all your hard endeavors and pushing will eventually pay off, and success will surely come your way! but don't let your guard down when things start looking up, just keep being responsible and keeping up with your work, continue to give it your all. hard work is the key to making sure you succeed, and so long as you hold onto that key, then things will be just fine and dandy.

>>18235837
naw, just trade with the other guy, i don't think i have enough time to do two readings today.
>>
GDfriend here.

I have time to do one single reading, just because I feel like doing only one reading. I'll be open to any discussion on tarot & cartomancy as a whole (& yeah; the OP at the top of the thread is misleading, as if tarot & cartomancy are two different forms of divination).
>>
File: Insanity.png (168KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Insanity.png
168KB, 900x506px
Ill be doing some readings this afternoon. Anyone interested i will need spooks. Green Text a paranormal experience you had or a spooky legend from your town.

If love related please give relevant genders, i will not do ''how does she/he looks like'' or specific dates.

Hope i can help.
>>
Trading reading for a scrying
>>
>>18235864
Oh my god! I completely forgot about my reading for you!

I'll start now. Apologies.
>>
>>18235897
Could you try mine please? >>18235827
>>
>>18235911
Alright...

Can you tell me your birthday & gender? It might help to know your ex's too.
>>
>>18235897
Tarot is cartomancy but not every cartomancy is tarot. It's there to state the divination through playing cards.
>>
>>18235926
Then why not just omit tarot & just say cartomancy by any media?
>>
>>18235898
I used to live in a town with a road nicknamed Demons Road. Large handprints would often appear on vehicles that went down it, and the cemetery was said to be haunted, especially by a faceless creature. The KKK has also been reported to have meetings on that road.

My older brother once found a newly dead dog on the road, snapped a pic to show to his pal later, and when he pulled it up again, the entire picture was all staticy and distorted. When he went down the road the very next day, the dog was entirely decomposed, down to the skeleton.

Anyway. Can you tell me how I'll be doing in a years time? I've had some pretty dark stuff happen to me recently, but I'm trying to get back on my feet, currently aiming to get into college. Will I be ok?
>>
>>18235930
People who know about divination know what cartomancy is. Most people here do not know about divination but have heard of tarot.
>>
>>18235908
oh no, it's fine! take your time friendo. i hope my reading was helpful to you.
>>
>>18235930
These are also keywords in case someone does search on the catalog, I don't think it would be bad to have it up there, every method is welcome.
>>
>>18235924
Mine is july 4 (female), his july 7
>>
>>18235926
This Anon has it.

Cartomancy is divination via cards - could be a great many of sorts. The most typical is playing cards. I still want to get my hands on a Lotería set

The Tarot is a specific type of cartomancy (Tarot card divination).

It's one of those, not all plants are cacti; but all cacti are plants kind of thing.
>>
>>18235864
Oddly, my reading for you came in pairs, this first part.

III of Cups, Hierophant.
Mother of Cups Rx, The Lovers
VIII of Pents Rx, Father of Wands
Mother of Wands, Empress
X of Pentacles, The Hermit

I believe these pairs are each giving me their own snapshots.

I'm getting the indication that it's a situation in-progress. III of Cups and the Hierophant give me the word 'negotiation'. As if the intrigue of the scenario were still being worked out. It's funny, you might go about this like a politics: having the proper meetings, saying the right things, eventually getting more opportunities...

I feel like the next two pairs go together. Describes the involvement you have for each other gone awry, and put on hold. Feels like a 'present' reading.

The next one, Mother of Wands and Empress, is like a near future reading. I believe the strength of your relations will mend the scenario on its own account. Allow the problems to go by the wayside, because of something intangible worth pursuing.

The last pair I believe is the outcome, which indicates a lapse between now and then with the Hermit, but the byword for X of Pentacles is 'successful result'. I actually pulled a clarification for those cards, and got something to the effect of 'it'll get to a point where the air is rich around you two, bygones let go. Up to you to take advantage of it'. There seems to be something indicating that L might want to let it stay latent, and it'll take some maneuvering, and presenting yourself as a King of Pentacles sort, to gain entrance.
>>
>>18235936

The spread i am trying is quite large (15 cards) so i am only going to post the 5 more relevant cards.

>Enjoyment: The Moon
>Relationships: The Fool
>Body: Eight of Cups
>Career: Hanged Man
>Spirit: The High Priestess

Again, its quite a large spread (for me) so give me time to process.
>>
>>18235864
I wish it was a stronger result than Knight of Pents. But by your interpretation it would actually suit me well. And honestly, that's preferable to many other results it could have been.
>>
>>18235901
I'll trade again. You're scrying, right? I enjoy those.

Ask the same question I did the other guy. I like crosschecking:

What's going to happen with this upcoming project, 'NP'? Success?
>>
>>18235960
I'm not scrying I'm doing tarot.
>>
>>18235945
Two cancers... A page & knight of cups. The page has an optimistic look while standing on the pier (this is you). The waters behind you are turbulent, but you look grateful for the fish being in your cup. He, on the other hand, as the knight, looks forward with determination but his horse doesn't push forward; it hesitates to cross a river.

And both of you being cancers, your modality is both cardinal; prone to being in a fighting mood of sorts; wanting to always supercede each other in different matters (I'm right, you're wrong... That sort of thing).

I draw the Fool, 4 of cups & Devil.

You went head over heals for him, I can tell. You just fell for his charms completely until the reality set in about his character. And I feel the same thing goes for him too; you must be a loverly girl to be able to make a guy fall head over heals for you too. But the reality of his character set in; perhaps he was trying too hard to prop you up, to the point of seeming overbearing. And this is the disatisfaction of the finer wines of life, leading to the Devil; I seriously hope that what's going on between the two of you isn't causing him to be bored. And an idle mind is the devil's workshop; do you know how much he loved you & if he still does now?
>>
>>18235962
Oh. Well I scry, so tarot that if you want.
>>
>>18235898
>>
>My apartment was the house of my uncles and aunts, but when I moved here strange things happened.
>One of the best ones is that there was this guy in my house, renting a bedroom, so he was resting and he clearly heared that my brother and me were "speaking in a weird language, kind of german" and he saw something like "black air" getting inside the room and then leaving.
>He was not drunk, actually he hasn't drink anything at all, he is not that kind of guy. And when he told my brother I was shocked... because yes, we were chatting ATM, but in any normal Spanish as you can figure.
>Like that, several people saw things or hear things in my apartment, to me only they turned off the lights or clearly hear someone in the kitchen and me being alone...

I am a female and I like this guy. What will happen between us from now until the years end? I decide to not look for him anymore because he is too busy, even tho he doesn't ignore me when I talk with him.
Or maybe what should I do is a better question, take the one you liked the best...
>>
>>18235963
He fell for me first. I was hesitant because I find that the harder guys fall in the beginning, the more brutal they are as things come to an end. He was so kind int the beginning though and I figured I was being bitter so I gave in to the point where I did love him. Maybe he got bored which made him stop putting up the act, maybe I upset him over one little thing so he acted out by resentment. That's what I figure.
>>
>>18235970
Fine.

Saw a white candle on a golden holder, it wasn't lit but it had rings of fire outside of it whipping around.

Fire spreads so yes it will be a succes at first but it might get out of control or something will. Be prepared for that. Fire can melt the holder too which was the only valuable I saw so you might lose out on something of value. I have a feeling you will be waiting long for these results and when it comes it will be a lot more than bargained for.

Female
A scry of the next date I go on please.
>>
>>18235956
>>18235936

Well for starters ill say its kind of neat that 4 out of 5 themed positions in the spread are represented by Major Arcanas, pretty important year apparently.

Lets start with /div/'s old favorite. Love and relationships.

Seems pretty nice, if by the end of this year you are already in a relationship expect a new, positive phase of it. Things might get more serious, for example one of you might move to other house or make a travel together.

If single definitely expect a new relationship, this might be related to something or someone you have been thinking for some time. If you are considering someone it might hint that you will get together.

A word of warning though, if your relationship is having troubles at the moment it could also indicate a break up.

Overall new [positive] beginnings is the theme.

(1/3)
>>
>>18235983
Hmm... You say he was kind in the beginning, but what was the first sign that things started to fall out between you & him?

And what do you think upset him?
>>
>>18235898
>my mom and I think my dads spirit is lingering around to protect me or something
>also live in New York so there's quite a bit of French & Indian war stuff in my area
>I'm female and he's male
>what do I have to do to make us work? Or are we doing just fine and I need to chill with the anxiety of it all?
Thanks ahead of time! Hope you're day is going well so far(or night)
>>
>>18235990
I see a woman leading a man over to a Starbucks, by hand. Both seem way too happy. They're skipping to the entrance, in fact. As if they're excited to do it at all.

It goes the same way, until they get their beverages and such, and sit down. Then a shift on their bodies and expressions is seen, as if some unseen force turned off the overexcitement to reveal mundaneity and likely disappoint. They give each other suspicious looks, then go about it as if only a formality, hardly speaking.

Exiting, they actually seem to have enjoyed both parts of that. Not what happened, but the knowledge of them both being aware of 'the game'. With a nod from both ends, they agree to meet up again.
>>
>>18235901
I read tarot if that's cool
>>
>>18235954
hey, that's actually pretty neato. sounds about right to the situation, and L definitely is the type of person who'd feel that way. thanks for the reading.

>>18235958
yeah, it always feels nicer to get super strong successes, but yo! a success feels better after you work hard for it. i'm rooting for you.
>>
>>18235993

Enjoyment seems kind of down, this section talks about hobbies and the likes.

There might be some stagnation on this department. If you spend your time with group related activities expect some arguments and people kind off either getting on the edge or simply tired. This will occupy your mind for some time next year.

>Body

This section is about health. Interestingly enough this is the only themed card that was not a Major Arcana, I dont think of anything serious on this department although you had a court card reversed supported by death (Not the best mix).

I dont know what to make of it, i dont see a particular disease and again the theme was not a MA (meaning it shouldn't be that important). I take it as you might need to start a diet or something on this lines, however you will miss interpret or get wrong information and dont improve.

If you were planing to stop a bad habit there might be a relapse if you dont take care.
(2/3)
>>
>>18236012
Does she do much, romantically? Take a long time to break in with anyone?

Yeah, it's not a major piece or anything, but it would indicate a certain capability I want to have.
>>
>>18235898
>wake up at night
>hear breathing
>stop breath to check if it's not mine
>hear the loudest breath and felt air on my neck
>terrified for the rest of night

What she still want from me?
>>
>>18235997
I don't know, it was just small behavioural changes that I noticed over a few months. Started with less and less time and effort, making more jokes at my expense. I didn't react irrationally to these things until they became extreme.
>>
>>18235898
>my old high school is supposedly haunted and there's been ghost sightings in our tower, I've never seen anything though. Also the elementary school also had a death--principal had a heart attack at his desk and I get weird vibes there. I wish I had more interesting spooks than that but I guess ghosts don't think I'm cool enough.

How am I going to do up to a year for now? (What's going to happen, will I be headed in the right direction, any love/friendship/financial/family type things happening?) Im currently trying to dig myself out of a really rough patch that my parents have brought upon me and it kinda sucks but I'm trying my hardest to make my life better and more enjoyable for me now that I'm on my own and my toxic mom is kind of a distance from me for the time being. Thanks
>>
>>18236030

Career seems heavily important next year. You will need to make some important decision that will change your current perspective. Might mean you need to change your current job or school (assuming you are currently employed/studying).

Try to reach your father figure for help.

and last but definetly not least we have Spirit. we have The High Priestess Reversed, quite a fitting card.

There are going to be heavy issues on this regard. Mostly with your intuition and inner voice. Your actions will not be aliened with your soul. You might make mistakes or say words without measuring its repercussions.

Kind off a roller coaster year, such is lfe.

Hope it helped.

(3/3)
>>
>>18236038
>>18236049
>>18236008
>>18235975

Sorry guys not feeling well... might do them in a few hours.
>>
>>18236100
Oh... sorry.
Hope you feel better soon!
Hugs.
>>
>>18236100
Hope u feel better!
>>
>>18236100
It's okay, take your time!
>>
Yeah, I waited for my reads in /div/
And then I got my ten reads
I didn't know if it's better or not
I got to feel your reading through your energy

Yeah, I waited for my reads in /div/
And then I got my ten reads
/div/’s been a yearlong away from me
'Cause in my life I have been dead inside

And the reader is gone away
In my life it's queries about its autumn love
I can feel your reading through your energy
Your reading slow, my dear

It's all gone '
It's so far and now I realize

Doesn't flow as well as I'd like due to the singer and how she sings, but oh well. Gotta keep these threads alive with the power of song and meme.
>>
File: 077.jpg (260KB, 1280x884px) Image search: [Google]
077.jpg
260KB, 1280x884px
>>18235993
>>18236030
>>18236084
Thanks. I honestly do have my eyes on someone, and we kind of had this mutual confession thing, but they suddenly decided they didn't want to date, because they were scared they'd hurt me. I still really love them though. I've had another reader tell me we'll get together in the end, and that travel would be involved, which would make sense since they live quite a ways away.

As for my health, I feel like it might be referring to my teeth. I had a very bad habit of eating lemons for a super long time, and now I have some nasty cavities I'm looking to get fixed. I still get urges to eat them sometimes, and from time to time I really just can't help myself. I'll do my best to kick the habit though.

I can see how career will be heavily important, since I'm working to get my GED and into college. I've never really had a father figure in my life, but my brother has been attempting to help me, and even offered to pay for my GED, so maybe that's what that means.

>You might make mistakes or say words without measuring its repercussions.
This does sound like me, honestly. Spot on.

Thanks for your reading! I'll be doing my best out there. Have a lovely day.
>>
>>18236156

Hey no problemo, you were (for quite some time) my only querent so i figured i do a big spread. Have a lovely year!

>Disgaea fine taste

>>18236104
>>18236110
>>18236111

Thanks for the kind words!! It was nothing serious i might start back in an hour (no promises tho)
>>
>>18236246
well, I will have to be away some hours, but if you make my reading I will read it later (it's this one: >>18235975), hope you can!

Hugs again :).
>>
>>18236246
Hiya how are ye, I'm a newcomer and I just want to try something out. Gonna chat up this chick on next time I see her, I don't actually know her name though.

My question to you is, what is her name?

Ill come back here in the next couple of days and tell ye all her first name and see if you got it right.

Not sure if I phrased my post right or anything, I never post on this board, I'm just doing it out of curiosity.
>>
>>18236276
You can't tell names with cards
>>
Any readers that can give insight on how to remove a curse?
>>
>>18236364
You need a purging stone.

But seriously though, if you want help you're going to have to be more specific. What is the nature of the curse? Who cursed you? Are you 100% sure that you are cursed? What kind of curse is it?
>>
>>18236246

reposting this from yesterday's thread in case you forgot

>visiting parents
>working late on my laptop
>almost 4 am
>decide i should go to sleep
>turn off everything and get to bed
>the moment i close my eyes i hear a girl talking french on my ear
>have no idea what she is saying
>she repeats herself
>just ignore it and try to sleep
the next day mom tells me that the neighbour's daughter died in the night

i am feeling a lot of stress and im not sure if it has to do with romantic stuff or just life in general, id like a general or love reading please (im not in a relationship right now if that matters)
>>
>>18236276
Helen.
>>
>>18236413
Not sure. How would I go about finding out? My ex admitted to doing voodoo before and I think I was the one who got affected instead. During a fight he tore my things apart, spit on me and said some very vile things (including sodomizing me, his exact word) It's been a year now since we haven't been together and I still have feelings towards him. We're also friends with benefits even though he's in a long distance. I hears voices, feel picks, see black orbs, symptoms of voodoo. Last night I did candle magick and gave an offering to lift any curse I may have. I was just wondering what else I could do although I feel it was effictive.
>>
File: 136868789474.png (458KB, 1087x779px) Image search: [Google]
136868789474.png
458KB, 1087x779px
Am sorry for asking like this, but I really need an urgent reading.

I got a job offering a middle of a sand nig country for huge shekels. The money is good but I dont think I can survive among them in their deserts. Should I accept the job offer or should I just stick to stuff that guarantees my survival?

>male
>27
>aquarius
>color blue
>here is something from my meme folder
>>
>>18236550
>create object/effigy to direct curse(s) at
>place into sealable curse box
>carve, decorate, draw, or otherwise adorn with protective sigils/symbols
>forget about effigy and curse box
> ...
>profit?
>>
>>18236558
drew the sun at first, which is quite the positive card, but then i got both justice and temperance in their reversal states, which signifies it might be good at first, but it won't be long until things go south. skip the job, stick with familiar environments.
>>
Trading readings.

How long will it take for me to 'gain'?

I scry, tarot, and do book readings.
>>
>>18236693
True to your name, thank you.
>>
I need a reading asap if it's possible.
My girlfriend said we need to talk but won't say about what, and I know this sounds stupid but I really need help. Please.
>male
>18
>scorpio
>>
Brandon
gemini
Is the way I feel about this martial arts place right? Am I making the right choice to not go there anymore?
>>
If there are any readers on right now would someone be able to do one for me? I've been a little depressed lately seeing as I just started grad school and I'm away from everything I know. I just feel like i'm lost at the moment and was wondering what the people around me think of me. Also I want to know if this is the right thing...I feel like it is but I could use some reassurance

Dan
Gemini
Hazel Eyes
Favorite color is green

hope that's enough for anyone that wishes to read. Thank you in advance!
>>
Sorry I'm late, doing rune readings till 12-1AM, then I'll be doing more readings.
>>
>>18236869

Suppose you could answer this, since no one wants to trade yet. I mean, whenever you do the readings.

>>18236734
>>
>>18236869
Could you give me a reading? I'm
>>18236791
Could you please see how my relationship might be going?
>>
>>18236869
Next gf pls
>>
>>18236791
She wants to cuck
>>
>>18236869
Would you be able to answer my request? my post is the one right above you.
>>
>>18236869

>>18236868
>>
>>18236869
>
If you get around to that point, I would appreciate a general reading. Advice for the near future would be very helpful.
>>
>>18236869
could you por favor
>>18236008
>>
>>18236872
Alright, I got you. (Could I get myself a scry m8?)
I got two runes from this, so I'm new to two pulls, alright, so one of these will address you and the situation at hand from what I've noticed, but who knows.
Rune: Sowilo (reversed)
Blindness and gullibility.
Rune: Isa (reversed)
Solipsism, egomania, blindness.
Since I'm new to a double pull, I don't really know how to.. Go for it and say what I think it means etc, but Isa is giving off a fuck ton of energy, my dude. What do you think?
-
>>18236884
Rune: Laguz (reversed)
Fear of change, procrastination.
The runes are blunt, and you need to get over possibly having your feelings hurt. That's your girlfriend, go talk to her and find out what's up. Procrastination isn't going to help you out at all right now, nor will that fear. You'll just bring in what you don't want, which is her to leave, even faster. Better make a move.
-
>>18236901
I got you, Dan. I have a friend named Dan, so I feel you.
Have you made the right choice my nigga?
Rune: Kenaz
Painful healing, canker, ignorance, darkness. Alright Dan, my niggeroni, I feel like you're going to go through some rough times, which is now, you're making things harder for yourself. You're good and you made a decent choice in my opinion, unless it has to do with student loans, then you're going to have a not so fun time growing up.
>>
File: 2012JackWhite02JM270412.jpg (152KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2012JackWhite02JM270412.jpg
152KB, 600x900px
cheswick, are you there? can you hear me? i'm summoning you girl
>>
File: 1472491369555.jpg (250KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1472491369555.jpg
250KB, 1600x900px
>>18236919
Thank you so much, sadly all I have for compensation is this picture.
>>
>>18236910
What not to do in the near future.
Rune: Wunjo reversed
Don't become disconnected from those around you, lose faith, of stop talking to people. You're going to hit a rough spot and feel like all of this, and if you fall through with it and do what I'm telling you not to do, you'll fuck yourself in the long rune my nigga.
-
>>18236912
So you want to know about the guardian spirit in your house hold? Honestly, if he's not causing any issues, he's fine. If you want to appeal to him, get some nice vanilla incense for him.
Rune: Perthro (Reversed) This is describing you.
Irrational fear, vulnerability. Chill, it's all good.
-
>>18236936
Hey man, I'm a sucker for art.
>>
>>18236886
And then I was skipped. ;_;
>>
>>18236869

What did I do that made L feel contempt towards me
>>
>>18236919
Yeah, looking up the runes I got the message. Not what I wanted, but what I've heard already.

Anyways, what do you want scried?
>>
>>18236869
May I have a love reading please?
>>
23 m Scorpio

Source of my disturbance?
>>
>>18236869
How do I overcome the weird pain in my face that I get when meditating?
>>
>>18236944
I'm so sorry, sweetie, let me pull that dank runescap- I mean rune for you.
What your next GF will be like, my spicy little meme.
Rune: Teiwaz (reversed)
Paralysis, lack of commitment, impotence.
I feel like she'll be extremely stubborn and probably slutty, m8, so do be careful with that.
-
>>18236945
Rune: Algiz
You made them feel Protected, like they had a Sanctuary of some kind, a Friendship, someone they could Trust.
-
>>18236948
Man, I wanna know if I'm going to meet some niggas looking for me between now and November 31st, they aren't lovers, something else.
-
>>18236952
Hell yeah my pasty/yellow/bean/vanilla-swirl/chocolate nigga.
Rune: Dagaz
New beginnings, awakening, transformation, breakthrough, clarity, synthesis, growth, hope. It's look good my man, especially for a general love reading.
-
>>18236958
You're sexually frustrated.
-
>>18236967
Where's the pain at?
>>
>>18236939
nononno i had a love query, the reader just asked for some spooky experience-- under the genders is my actual query

>>I'm female and he's male

>what do I have to do to make us work? Or are we doing just fine and I need to chill with the anxiety of it all?
>>
>>18236969
May I have a reading on the next potential girl that may or may not enter my life ARS?

Thanks.
>>
>>18236969
>You made them feel Protected, like they had a Sanctuary of some kind, a Friendship, someone they could Trust.
What the fuck. Isn't that supposed to be a good thing, especially in a relationship?
>>
>>18236049
could you read me?
>>18236869
>>
>>18236969

>Man, I wanna know if I'm going to meet some niggas looking for me between now and November 31st, they aren't lovers, something else.

Uh...is it bad?
>>
>>18236969
>>18236820
>>
>>18236869
Tell me about my next girlfriend. Will I find someone this year?
>>
Well if you're still doing this than why not ask?

I'm asking about relationship stuff, not the "will it work out with her" or "when will I find her", my question is does she even exist. I'd like to know because depending on the answer I'll do something (not an hero) that might get me killed.

>Blake
>17
>leo
>aqua
>>
>>18236969
>Where's the pain at?
It moves around the left side of face, kind of near the outside of my eye. I wouldn't quite describe it as pain, more nerve disturbance. Definitely an annoyance. Sometimes it is felt synchronized with a pinpoint sized, sharp pain in the lower left back. Kind of like a cramp. No idea what could be causing this shit.
>>
>>18236974
I'm still think you guys need to chill regardless because the rune relates, but I'll pull another rune.
Rune: Algiz hahIpulleditagain (Coinkle Dinkle? I Think Not!)
Protection, sanctuary, friendship, trust.
-
>>18236984
What will they be like?
Rune: Gebo
Gift, opportunity, partnership, love match, sacrifice, obligation.
-
>>18236985
Hell yeah, ya'll niggas just stressing, like, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiet.
-
>>18236049
Will you achieve your goals for this year?
Rune: Berkano
Healing and growth, this year you will achieve a few things you've been seeking for sure.
-
>>18236989
Nah, they're not bad. I just want to meet them already.
>>
>>18237009
>Gift, opportunity, partnership, love match, sacrifice, obligation.

Ooooooh, sexy.
>>
>>18236991
Alright my negro.
Are you making the right choice?
Rune: Fehu
Money, success, wealth, status, power, ambition, opportunity. Hell yeah you made the right choice, fuck that place.
-
>>18237001
Rune: Sowilo
tldr, Hell yeah, faggot.
Sowilo meanings: Success, vitality, good fortune, popularity.
-
>>18237007
You need to clean then open up your chakras.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html
I did this and I got the most results from it.
>>
>>18237009
Oh. Well, I got an image of a man and a group 'snooping around' (like in the old cartoons) in a city street, and almost missing each others sight (you pass by each other), then realizing that and shaking hands, very happily.
>>
>>18236869
Will any of the ideas work?
>>
File: Mastermind.(Add).full.1756634.jpg (413KB, 600x866px) Image search: [Google]
Mastermind.(Add).full.1756634.jpg
413KB, 600x866px
>>18237030
Awe hell yeah, thank you for that. It's what I've been looking forward to lately.
>>
>>18237029
Thanks for the link, I'll try that
>>
>>18237037
Rune: Mannaz
The Self, friendship, association, rational intelligence.
Hell yeah some or one of them will, but the question is which one, Anon? Do you know?
>>
>>18236734
Still here?
>>
>>18237065
Yep.
>>
>>18237029
lol? this is the third time i get the same rune but i'm still single.
>>
>>18237087
The reversal of this rune is blindness and gullibility.
Don't be blind and shrug off chicks that you don't like how they look or whatever and don't believe all the girls you run into are the ones. I always see people fucking themselves over like that. They look at the wrong places despite the chick being right there infront of them the whole time.
>>
>>18237029
Describe my next girlfriend and when she will come around.
>>
if slithice sees this somehow pls respond
>>
>>18237065
>>18237073
So...trade's still up, if you want. I'm going to take a quick shower.
>>
>>18237073
I don't really like to rely on tarot cards for time but It would be around a year. A financially reliable time.

Can you scry my next boyfriend?
>>
>>18237130
Got the impression of someone who's able to speak 'eye-to-eye' with you. A straight talker. That's the kind of respect he has for his gfs, though he's really not all that serious.

Got wavy, shoulder-length (dirtish) blonde hair. Wide smile. Sort of lanky. Not too fashionable, but decent-looking.
>>
>>18236869
is Lo still attracted to me?
>>
>>18237130
>>18237187
What card did you get for the time, by the way? Curious about using that method.
>>
>>18237103
I'm actually guilty of making this mistake before... maybe all the time. Thank you.
>>
>>18237198
Ace of Pentacles. Aces usually refer to years.

Cups = months.

Swords = weeks

Days = Wands

Not reliable IMO
>>
>>18236969

How can I be sexually frustrated what I have a significant other
>>
>>18236734
I will do your reading after you do mine.
Career reading, what should I do for a living?
>>
>>18236986
ahh shoot :/
>>
>>18237217
I get this a lot, when people ask.

Something that enables wealth from the job, so that you can pursue independent activities. Vacationing, hobbies, etc.

Is strange that I keep getting references to wandering and meetings (I'm using a book right now). Perhaps a job that requires you to travel?

Got references to 'exchange' and 'suits' now. That's certainly indicating business. Having to make deals.

I keep getting the feeling that you have a preference for something more 'fun', but don't want to take the risk. But it seems like this job would enable you to have the experiences that would fuel fun things.
>>
>>18237103
Any way I can get a rune reading?

I need to know what path my fylja is leading me on.

Male
Aquarius
I can give any other info you need.
>>
>>18236734
if you want another opinion i can trade but i have tarot deck. is there any spread you want?
>>
>>18237263
Sure, just give me a spread for career trajectory.
>>
>>18237009
>I'm still think you guys need to chill regardless because the rune relates, but I'll pull another rune.
Rune: Algiz hahIpulleditagain (Coinkle Dinkle? I Think Not!)
Protection, sanctuary, friendship, trust.

i dont know anything about runes but im assuming i need to just relax and stop overthinking. i just get so caught up in the fact that i got all this attention this summer and now he cant even be bothered to text once in a while. this eases those feelings of doubt a lil though, thank you. have a great night <3
>>
>>18237277
do you have a job at the moment? it seems more likely that you are just starting out from the look of these cards. there might be some hopes and ambitions for a job on your mind right now but there's this nasty three of swords in the spread that is making me think that you are over hyping it. these ideas are not out of reach and definitely achievable for you but your inexperience and lack of knowledge in this field is making you think you will have something you won't or feel something you won't. the advice is the 6 of swords, which tells you to move on from these thoughts and explore other avenues. it is good to listen to your intuition and psychi on this one as well.

the perfect job for you would be with others but you are in charge of them. there is something about you that is special and attracts people to you. motivational speaker, sales manager , would be good for you and would make you happy.

my query is if ill meet anyone i like who likes me back in college? female.
>>
>>18237329
Yep, that's what my intuition tells me. I think the job describes a professor.

I'll get started.
>>
>>18237340
yeah! i got the king of wands and the four of pentacles reversed for job if you are interested :0
>>
Does anyone else have a "tingle" in their fingers when they are over the right card in tarot reading? When the fingers hit the right card, there's a tingling sensation for me.
>>
>>18237329
Well, the first few spreads I pulled tell me that by all means, you will, as long as you're social. Seems to be very positive in that direction. I got a Father of Cups paired with Temperance, which I think is telling me that when you find the guy you want to be in a relationship with, to make sure that's a stable, actual one. Not the ones that kids irresponsibly get caught up in while in college.

I'm getting cards indicating social hesitation? Shyness? Past holding you back?

Six of Cups Rx
Daughter of Swords
Strength Rx
Son of Cups Rx

I think in order to find this relationship, you need to weather your fears enough to at least put yourself in the position.
>>
is aries really the worst sign, /div/?
>>
>>18237368
No, they're all the same and don't mean anything.
>>
>>18237347
lol student workload. Still, it's the only thing I can imagine myself doing.

>>18237355
Yes. It informs my shuffling logic.

>>18237329
>>18237347
>>18237364
If you wouldn't mind another trade: how much popularity from my ambitions will I reach in my lifetime?
>>
Doing more readings since I'm back, anyone who had questions before I left, now's the time to ask.
>>
>>18237355
yeah. i get that same tingling feel too, it's pretty odd, but thanks to it tarot has been pretty easy to get the gist of.
>>
>>18237377
I need to know what path I'm on, I believe that I have a fylja that is leading me forward, I want to know if you can tell me it's plan?

Male
Aquarius
>>
>>18237377
Yo! You read for me right here. >>18236969 I'm the dude you kindly did a love read for and got Dagaz.

Honestly I already have my eyes on someone, but I feel like it's a hopeless effort due to Things that happened. Are they the one this positive love read is shining down upon?
>>
>>18237377
please

>>18237194
>>
>>18237377

What would come of my interactions with loner guy if I approached him?
>>
>>18237377
Is it a good idea to try being friends with my ex?
>>
>>18237377
I had one >>18237108
>>
>>18237377
male
capri

I'm anxious as fuck about this birthday thing I'm about to go to. what's in store for me in the next 6 hours? thanks
>>
>>18237364
interesting but helpful. thanks. whenever i do it for myself i get that i'll meet someone outside.. weird... i don't know if this is possible, but could you try to scry the month or season i'll get involved with someone?

>>18237372
>popularity from ambitions
these cards show you having a hard time to get the fame you seek but that does not mean you won't get any fame at all, just the level of grandeur you have currently is a distant dream. there will be a burden if you try this. however there might be some notoriety in store for you in the workplace or locally from the knight of pentacles presence and also this is weird *cough* as a great husband. the cards want you to find a woman if there is not one already. one who is loving, kind and emotional and will treat you well. you will also become popular locally as a great husband and having a near perfect family.
>>
File: tumblr_octxb6Tu3T1tzofdno1_500.jpg (36KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_octxb6Tu3T1tzofdno1_500.jpg
36KB, 460x345px
Looking for a reading if it's not too much trouble. Haven't had one on /x/ for ages.

>L
>Female
>23
>gemini on the cusp of taurus

A general reading would be nice, regarding my relationship or upcoming move or career direction. If you want me to ask a more specific question I can do that, thank you
>>
>>18237383
Rune: Uruz
Strength, courage, skill, cunning, determination. You're on the right path, press forward.
-
>>18237385
Yes.
-
>>18237388
Rune: Hagalaz (Reversed)
Misfortune, shock, damage, sudden change.
What ever you did to them or whatever happened, you fucked up. Accept that and move on.
-
>>18237398
Rune: Othala
Degeneration, rootlessness.
-
>>18237403
It never is, they always try to get you to come back or they're rather crude. Don't waste your time.
-
>>18237423
A surprise, go have some fun.
-
>>
>>18237377
Hello beautiful reader.

What does my crush want with me?
>>
>>18237377
>>18237377
What does that female emt think of me?
Male
Cancer
>>
>>18237438
I hate surprises :X
>>
>>18237438
>It never is, they always try to get you to come back or they're rather crude. Don't waste your time.
I don't know about that. We did end on good terms. I'm also still friends with one of my ex's.
>>
>>18237377
Can I get a general reading please?

Male
Aries
>>
>>18237438
>Accept that and move on.
well at least now i know, thank you for the reading
>>
>>18237430
Got December immediately. I suppose the magic of time, huh.

Hmm. Damn. You know, I keep getting that answer nowadays, but I swear it used to be different. Maybe I was more of a populist back then.
>>
>>18237448
I don't suggest it, hun.
-
>>18237446
That's what makes them fun. The anxiety they bring.
-
>>18237445
Rune: Naudhiz
Greed, excess, impatience.
She thinks you're greedy, excessive, and impatient. I'd believe it too.
-
>>18237458
Rune: Kenaz (Reversed)
Painful healing, canker, ignorance, darkness.
>>
>>18237377
>Leo
>male
>17
A reading I guess? Never done this before so yea more info if you need it.
>>
>>18237404
The wind blows cold for no reading.
>>
>>18237475
did you see Christmas trees or something?
>>
>>18237377
What does she think of me?
>>18237448
Not a reader but that is almost always a horrible idea
>>
please and thank you!
>>18237478
>>18237431
>>
>>18237478
What does this girl think of me, her name is Crystal.
>>
>>18237377
hows the following year gonna go for me, what should i expect...am i on the right track?;s
>>
>>18237438
Oh damn, I thought that thing below your response to me was telling ME that I fucked up for good and my life flashed before my eyes. Aha.

Thanks. I appreciate it.
>>
>>18237377
hey there, thanks for reading tonight

>female
>20
>cancer

could I get a relationship reading? what does he want for me and what will be the result?
>>
>>18237487
No, I literally saw a branded 'December' with snow and Christmas tree lighting.
>>
File: 1473638589130.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1473638589130.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
/div/ what does kissing a grill feel like
>>
>>18237544
Like chicken wings and jade rabbits
>>
>>18237431
>That pic
>>/wsg/1476136378993.webm
>>
>>18237495
>horrible idea
I guess I'll find out.
>>
>>18237478
Can I get something with her now? Should I wait?
>>
>>18237556
Good luck anyway, i hope im wrong.
>>
I'll give Thoth Tarot readings, idk how many.

Here are the rules:
>Post picture of a succubus
>Give us your energy
>General readings = 3 cards
>Event readings = 5 cards
>Love readings = 7 cards
>??? = scry
>>
File: images (3).jpg (20KB, 322x456px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
20KB, 322x456px
>>18237649
Love reading
>>
>>18237649
Hey there, hope you're having a good night :)
My energy is not the best. Somewhat depressed I suppose.

Whatever you deem appropriate to my situation, I'm just going through a really off relationship. I would like to know what he wants from me and what will eventually happen between us.

Thank you
>>
>>18237661
My energy is with you, it's relaxed and waiting
>>
>>18237649
Pls gib a love reading
>>
File: B7bzvlfCUAAxqwW.jpg (94KB, 628x610px) Image search: [Google]
B7bzvlfCUAAxqwW.jpg
94KB, 628x610px
/div/ what's it like to hold a boy's hand and have him kiss you on the cheek?
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>18237649
Doesn't everyone here just want love readings? I guess I'll be another sheep. Love reading please :)
>>
>>18237665
What's got you down?
>>
File: images (5).jpg (16KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
16KB, 332x443px
>>18237678
Forgot the succubi tribute
Also you can taste the energy
>>
>>18237682
I was extremely anxious holding hands with my last bf. I imagine if you are physically attracted to the person it is x100 times worse.
>>
>>18237695
Honestly, I can't put my finger on it.
I haven't really eaten in the past few days, because of everything that has happened I've just been sitting here in question and shame at the same time.
It just hit me like a giant wave and I don't know why or what's going on :|

Thank you for inquiring, it's nice when someone asks.
>>
>>18237697

that sounds so nice anon ;_;
>>
File: tumblr_mu5mt3RBOQ1qldegpo1_1280.jpg (167KB, 548x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mu5mt3RBOQ1qldegpo1_1280.jpg
167KB, 548x700px
>>18237649
Should I reconnect with H as a love interest?
>>
>>18237649
Love reading, please I'm Matt
>>
>>18237697
I love that. The anxiousness. It builds and builds and builds when you finally go through with it you just get pure ecstasy. Be it holding hands, kissing, etc
>>
>>18237709
Get up. Move around. Go someplace new. Literally shake out whatever you're feeling. It helps. I promise.
>>
>>18237661
Hierophant, Magus, 7 of Disks
2 of Swords
Hanged Man, Adjustment, Princess of Cups

This is promising, because of the 2 of swords in a commanding position, bringing both sides together.
On one side there is someone planning things out meticulously, and waiting rather than acting. On the other side there is someone dreaming, and waiting for action, not moving first, but counter-playing.

There is a distinct lack of motivation on either side to start things off, but there is a lot of buildup ready to kindle something quite nice.
>>
>>18237719
Yeah, I'm trying believe me.
I want to volunteer with Habitat for Humanity after Christmas... really hoping that works out. I've always found for me the best way of overcoming depression is finding some way to help someone else.

I get hurt a lot too. I got issues o.o

Are you depressed too?
>>
>>18237649
love please!
>>
>>18237713
>tfw I know this all too well
It's a good feel anon, especially when they react in shock after you've done it.
>>
>>18237729
I understand that. Seems everyone's out to take.

I guess you could say that. But it's such an old feeling. An original state of mind that it just feels like being normal sometimes. Then it goes away for a day, or two.Only to come back. It happens I s'pose :)
>>
File: tfw no bf.jpg (5KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no bf.jpg
5KB, 212x249px
>>
>>18237735
I miss it. Haven't felt it in a while. Thought about going back to the online dating but that's just sludging through so much trash it's not worth it.
>>
>>18237759
gf*
>>
File: tumblr_nruun25aUS1uv9i92o1_500.jpg (48KB, 462x462px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nruun25aUS1uv9i92o1_500.jpg
48KB, 462x462px
>>18237759

>tfw no bf

i know that feel
>>
File: asd123.jpg (169KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
asd123.jpg
169KB, 1024x768px
22, M.
Libra, if that matters in any way.

I actually do like a friend of mine, more than I should. Thing is I want to know if there will ever be something between us other than being friends - I do like her a lot, and I do not intend on pushing boundaries and making her uncomfortable; she already does have problems enough as it is right now.
>>
>>18237753

I think the hardest part is not being able to explain it. That's what makes me feel so alone. It just requires a certain degree of empathy, which is hard to find with most.
>>
>>18237735
readerino?
>>
>>18237665
I'll give you a 7.

6 of Wands, Knight of Disks, Adjustment
Ace of Cups
5 of Disks, 6 of Swords, 4 of Cups

This is also promising, but it's not free of trouble. The Ace of Cups in the center signifies a source of water energy: emotional well being and satisfaction, sexuality and fertility.
On one side there is a patient, rational, and inspired person who is not giving up on their feelings very easily, but is waiting and judging whether to go on.
On the other side there is a selfish and wasteful person, who thinks they have "figured out the system" and wishes to reap more undeserved benefits.
>>
>>18237777
I understand. Nobody can get it unless they're right there as well. And if they are they don't presume to push their stuff on others so you'd never know. You could work alongside someone who feels the exact same and never see that side.
>>
what is a song that summarizes your love life?
>>
>>18237789
>On one side
>On the other side
Do these both pertain to him?

Thank you very much, by the way. I appreciate your time.

>>18237790
Yeah. The human mind is crazy.
>>
>>18237777
>checked
>>
>>18237759
I always wondered why if there were so many women who felt the same loneliness as all the guys I know then why are we all sad? We should all just get together and be happy.
>>
>>18237798
All Fucked Up- The Amity Affliction
>>
File: ahmagad.jpg (7KB, 160x220px) Image search: [Google]
ahmagad.jpg
7KB, 160x220px
>>18237803
>>18237777
>>
>>18237804
People are picky.
>>
>>18237828
I guess so. But someone is better than no one right?
>>
>>18237761
I tried online dating. I'm not attractive enough. No one messaged me. I remember one day I almost posted pic related in /div/ hoping to find love here. Gods I'm happy I didn't, the very thought is making me cringe
>>18237778
>Soon.jpg
Wanna shower first
>>18237804
Because despite being lonely, getting into a relationship for love's sake is a one way ticket to crashing and burning. But I'm sure at least 1 or 2 relationships could evolve from here; bound to be at least a few who have common interests
>>
>>18237798

Speak until the dust
Settles in the same specific place
Light refused to go
Drink it from a cast and iron plate
Instead of cold milk
Was offered unripe
Instead of silence
Considered craven
Nothing made it seem
Hidden where the aging soil was pure
Pressed against the crease
Mountains become fragrant at the source
How can you stand this
Exotic angle
I read it somewhere
That they would lie still
I remember how cloth hung
Flexing with the forest clung
Half waist and high raised arms
Kicking at the slightest form
I remember my first love
I remember my first love
Unrelied I was called
Missing teeth out of favour
Nickel beach it was all
Gathering by the sundial
I woke hard
I woke heavy
For the half way stop
Five whole hours in
When I woke hard
I woke heavy with the live or parts
I remember my first love
I remember my first love
I remember my first love
I remember my first love
I remember my first love
>>
>>18237837
People would rather be alone than not get their perfect partner.
>>
>>18237839
I feel those problems. I feel em hard
>>
>>18237837
the one ldr i had was terrible

if you are qt asian tho hmu
>>
>>18237798

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o4l10CtN7g
>>
>>18237848
Unfortunately I'm not
>>
>>18237847
The online dating one? Yeeeaaaa. Also sucks when you come from Australia's version of California and everyone and their dog is a ripped surfer dude. What my gf sees in me I'll never know haha.
>>18237798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiUYyabNRco
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOC3HU1Fb2w
(Not currently, but these two hit home when I think back)
>>
>>18237852
I really fucking dig this song
>>
>>18237798

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_urVDCrf5A
>>
>>18237872
Australian, that's hot!
>>
>>18237877

i'm glad you enjoy my misery anon
>>
>>18237872
Around here it's all buff football jocks which I understand but there are people here so fucking stupid it hurts and they have better love lives.
>>
>>18237883
Not what I meant. Just that I feel it. And you. And it's just a good song ok?
>>
>>18237683
ok

wow a brutal one

The MOON, Hermit, 10 of Swords
Knight of Cups
Fortune, 6 of Swords, Knight of Wands
This looks like maybe a knight battle. Crazy stuff indeed.

The Knight of Cups is here in the middle. He is sending out his feelings in a bold charge.
On one side there is a person who struggles against illusions, and frequently must relocate and rebuild themselves.
On the other side is someone who is rather lucky, has much self confidence, probably too much.
>>
>>18237888

kek, i'm kidding. i knew what you meant, man. nice trips btw
>>
>>18237897
Accurate. To a degree. Not sure my next move. Like at all. But I'll figure it out. I'm sure of it.
>>
>>18237901
I know lol
>>
>>18237880
>EmpathAU
>AU
I thought everyone knew I was Aussie...
>>18237884
Don't lose hope man, you'll get there. Work on yourself and become a better person; be the person YOU want to love
>>
File: 1473575722544.png (308KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
1473575722544.png
308KB, 500x403px
>>18237759

Why suffer? Some wounds heal better by not touching them.
>>
>>18237872
that armin van buuren song hits home... made me really sad
>>
>>18237924
That's the thing that's always got me man.
I am. I'm a great get. I'm a healthy man with interesting hobbies and clear path in life. I can't ever figure it out. But oh well. I'm headed to bed. It was nice talking with you all and receiving a reading. It'd been a while.
>>
sorry I took a break

lol
>>
>>18237924
Will you be doing readings tonight Empath? Curious whether I should go on and get some sleep or not.
>>
>>18237943
Armin Van Buuren is godly. Love his music. That song....has a special melancholic place in my heart.
>>18237951
Sweet dreams man...Love is weird, it'll hit you right when you least expect it. Focus on your hobbies; girls dig a guy with interests
>>
>>18237951
I'm a nice looking and interesting woman.
I wish there was a man so I can be on a new relationship but desu I have this thing with my ex and it got me tired and sad...even so I'm hoping to find someone worth enough to start something . I get and understand what you feeling just don't lose hope.
>>
>>18237976
Don't lol me >:(
>>
>>18237951
>>18237980
>tfw you have a physical problem that can only be fixed with tens of thousands of dollar and surgery and it was something that life just deciding to roll a random fucking die and fuck you over on and its killed all self-confidence and turns women off terribly

Well...yeah...I'm not gonna go into it, but I lost hope a long time ago. You guys at least still have it.
>>
>>18237991
what is it friend?
>>
>>18237711
>>18237696
ok

weird

Moon, Sun, 10 of Swords (shuffling not the best, but it's too late now)
9 of Cups
Queen of Swords, 9 of Wands, Ace of Disks

promising read here, middle has pleasant emotional energy
one side is very confusing, like night and day, suddenly and violently transitioning.
The other side is very direct and sharp, and sensual.

Never a dull moment.
>>
>>18237994
Terrible teeth, the enamel when my teeth first came in didn't form properly, so years of brushing has basically destroyed it and I don't have the money for implants, bridges, all that stuff. They're just terrible and I hate it, but I'm not going into it further.
>>
>>18235975
>What should i do?

>Situation: Four of Pentacles
>Do this: Three of Swords
>Don't Do this: Six of Pentacles

Uhmm... This doesn't look good, it's is literally adviced to let him go or at least to be distant and somewhat "cold".You will gain nothing by feeding him attention.

I take this as an omen that you shouldn't purssu this relatiinship, however and by all means nothing is set in stone, if you want to continue, take care of not looking needy.

He seems rather serious. I am taking he is way older than you right? Just curious.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18238003
Our relationship was always a bit firey kek.
Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18238005
>Tfw naturally yellow enamel
It sucks, but damn anon I'm so sorry to hear that...
>>18237978
Sorry anon, went for my shower. I can squeeze in a few, reading post incoming.
>>
File: 879332245909.jpg (190KB, 900x1080px) Image search: [Google]
879332245909.jpg
190KB, 900x1080px
>>18237649
Love reading
>>
>>18238026
>It sucks, but damn anon I'm so sorry to hear that...

It happens, its life. There are plenty worse off than me sadly. I suppose its the universe's way to teach me a lesson and to not worry about things so much.
>>
>>18238003
Who was this for?
I'm the forgetful one, currently in tfw no gf status
>>
File: 59SxISH.jpg (130KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
59SxISH.jpg
130KB, 1366x768px
>>18237712
interesting

Fool, Hermit, 9 of Swords
Fortune
8 of Wands, Priestess, Ace of Disks

an auspicious situation indeed

on one side there is emphasis on wandering, searching, restlessness.
on the other side there is sudden action, influence, and source of Earth energy
>>
File: Empath.png (22KB, 179x417px) Image search: [Google]
Empath.png
22KB, 179x417px
Usually I don't do readings during working week, but I'll do a few tonight
>Name/Nickname
>Description and Defining Feature(s)
>Colour Shape Combo
>Query
>Empath or Tarot

Love and good vibes be with you my lovelies <3
>>
>>18238039
James
About your normal looking dude really, I'll look in a mirror to help you out
Blue Beam
Sort of have two, I doubt you can do the second one, but I'll ask anyways out of curiosity.

Love reading
What does this girl Crystal think of me.

Whichever works better.
>>
>>18238039
Mina
In pain, potbelly, long hair, brown hair, small height, scar on my foot
when do i get a bf? or llove reading
empath
red heart
>>
>>18238039
Cris
I have Black sense of humor and positive thoughts, kinda sarcastic but funny enough to make people confortable and a also kind.
Square black/purple
Love reading
The one you feel more accurate.
>>
>>18238039
Megan
yellow orb
brown hair, green eyes, tall, slim, pale, birthmark on stomach
How can I fix the connection between H and I?
Empath
>>
>>18236008

>Situation: Ten of Wands
>Do this: Four of Cups Reverses
>Don't do this: Ten of Cups

First I'll say the relationship doesn't look bad but as everything in life, it can always get better so let's see.

This is quite a tricky combination of cards, my take is they are advising you to indeed calm down a little but at the same time do not take things for granted. This last part is relevant.

You see there is some emotional disparity, nothing serious but try to make this relationship a two way effort. Don't let him take your feelings for granted and vice versa.

However don't be pushy either. Don't make this a competition, instead try to do it fun.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18238039
Char
Handsome, Beautiful, The Best, I'm Amazing
Red Body
Next girl to enter my life, whenever or whatever you see there
Empath
>>
>>18238039

Kenneth
short, dark hair, built body, eclectic, intense
blue circle
General life reading
Empath
>>
>>18238039
>Lex
>23 F, like to play dnd and read comics
>Mint triangle
>Uh, general love reading
>Whatever suits your fancy! Thanks!
>>
>>18238043
Not seeing anything man, too many vague details sorry.
>>
File: dinosaur side.jpg (792KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
dinosaur side.jpg
792KB, 1456x2592px
>>18237733
>>18237776
>>18238033

sorry friends

I'm too tired now.
>>
>>18238071
No harm done. Would you be so kind to do it later?
>>
>>18238068
Would you like me to give you a proper description then?
>>
>>18238050
>Empath Reading;Love General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1nGxtd6592j
>>
>>18238039
I'm Ayylmao
Laplace transform
Empath general reading
>>
>>18238087
Laplace transform symbol*
Golden
>>
>>18238039
queen
blonde, brown eyes, long face, yellowish teeth, girl
white donut
love reading with the guyi have in mind
empath
>>
>>18238087
Lol hahahahaha le place gets magical and full of color
>>
>>18238063
it is me hello
>>
>>18237798
hello sad and maybe lonely man here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmQXsRkmuSU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMWCnRCzRCk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFQ4nuUuwNo

>>18238039
hello, i am man you said you could not read last week, and asked to try again this week

Kevin
Plain, Brown Hair and eyes, old scarring on lip and under eye
Brown Square
I am a lil confused on how I should think and feel so I can better myself and who I honestly am, so kinda general future too I guess, for bettering self.
Empath
>>
>>18238098
Be quiet Amuro, I'm busy studying magic.
>>
>>18236038

>Situation: Two of Pentacles
>Feelings: Five of Wands
>Belief: The Heriophant

This doesn't seem love. Seems like you give her confidence for some reason but again i don't think is love related.... Might be wrong

I could say she looks for advice, but the position of The Heriophant hints that this idea should be questioned, nit that its wrong but that it could be somewhat faulty.

There might be more than one thing she wants from you. Don't expect any emergency however.

I would like feedback if possible, kind of an interesting query.

I know my answer is vague but it was kind of hard for me to interpret. Hope it helped even if just a little.
>>
>>18238052
>Empath Reading;Love General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1b68eZzbfDG
>>
>>18238078
bug me in irc some other day
>>
File: 1454337419497.png (50KB, 557x475px) Image search: [Google]
1454337419497.png
50KB, 557x475px
Well have time for one more reading. Anyone interested I will need a greentext paranormal experience you had or an /x/ legend from your city.

I will do all types of query but "how does she/he looks like" and specific dates.

Hope I can help
>>
>>18238058
>Empath Reading;Connection Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Av4eIjljW4
>>
>>18238063
>Start to do reading
>Red body turns deep crimson and oozing
>NOPE.jpg
Apologies anon.
>>
File: fucking gundams.png (217KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
fucking gundams.png
217KB, 500x276px
>>18238138
>tfw I was actually in a really good mood too and enjoying music and art
>>
>>18238108
Shdhtshdhedehsdghsg

You have described my love life
The first one is my ex...he is with someone but still search for me for whatever (don't think he loves her but meh) and the other is the guy I was seeing as a prospect but things are quite slow with him. So you are pretty damn accurate. Don't know if I should wait of my ex or search of someone else...
>>
>>18238138
hey empath, is there a particular way you've trained yourself to do these readings? i'm also an empath but not nearly as powerful
>>
>>18238065
>Empath Reading;Life General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1zd5fzXmllJ
>>
>>18235898
>When I was young man
>I lived and pretty old and sucky house
>would always see shapes of people in the corner of my eye
>One night, I get sleep paralysis, which i did not have any idea what it was, I was a kid
>I closed my eyes because I was afraid.
>A woman's voice sounded like it was speaking in my head.
>She says she lives in my house and doesn't like me and my family, I remember she insults us
>I try to play brave, and without speaking(paralysis), I tell her she is a bitch and ghosts aren't real.
>Inside my head, she screams the loudest horrible screams, angriest thing I've ever heard, though I can't remember it exactly now
>while she screams, I start seeing weird blue shapes are dancing around. while my eyes are closed

query is, should I slum it out and keep tryin the community college and plan A music life, or should I go to big boy college and get an intellectual job. I'd like to do and will probably try fo go the the former, but am facing doubts.
>>
>>18238158
>also I dont remember the shapes exactly now, but in my head I remember them as sorta human-enough and ghostly, I remember these shapes literally dancing
>>
>>18238158
>>18238164

o fuck wrong reply wrong one sorry, I meant

>>18238125
>>
>>18238066
>empath Reading;Love General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VMeawpodj7
>>
>>18238132
Yeah I think you got it right. It felt more like a fwb situation really. Didn't get to know each other too well, but spent plenty of time together, mostly vidya and movies admittedly. I broke up with him because he started being a dick. I don't think he cares..
>>
>>18238157

Thank you sir! Loved the Assassin's Creed analogy. I do feel like I am in that gray area, working on one too many things. The latter of your explanation makes sense, as I have procrastinated and waited too long to start doing something I know I must pursue.

Regarding this bad energy, did you get a feeling it was a person or is it more conceptual (a bad habit, activity, path)?

Thanks again!
>>
>>18238179
thank you for doing readings despite your tiredness!
>>
>>18238087
>>18238090
>Empath Reading;General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1RtZ3ABZ3e0
>>
>>18238039
Yuri
5'8" (exactly), Green Eyes, Brown Hair, Brown Beard, Black Shirt, Blue Shorts, Socks, Glasses, 140-150lbs or so
Black Backpack
Next girl to enter my life, just whatever you can see
Empath/Tarot (I don't know which is better)
>>
>>18238158
>King of Wands
>The Star Reversed
>Five of Wands
>Ten of Swords
>The Emperor

The music path is the one that is adviced. Now keep in mind it's not going to be easy either way., in fact and as you can expect it would be harder with music but the King of Wands is a gambler isn't he?

Now let's grow some advice. First of all you reeeeally need to get some structure in your life. Think throughout what you want to do and how you plan to archive it. Planing its represented as heart of the momment.

It might be hinted a call from an old friend that will change your perspective of the situation.

Also and this is kind of a wild guess. Is your mother against the music path? Ans your father pro to it?

Hope it helped and good luck anon.
>>
>>18238194
You're welcome darling. Hope it wasn't too crap
>>18238192
Hard to tell, didn't feel like an event but interesting you bring up bad habit because as I said it feels like it's always there but not something you want close...perhaps a spark up?
>>18238182
Yea, if that's the case then it makes sense; happy to say hi and be civil in public, but deeper below there's nothing to the connection.
>>18238152
Aye, I've been a practicing Empath for almost 11yrs, experimenting and what not. I just started here on /div/ taking what I was doing IRL already and applied it online. Tbh I'll be the first to admit I have no idea what i'm doing half the time, but it's working, and so I must be doing something right. I may be looking at taking on students in the new yea, but feel free to add me on skype if you want to talk about it.
>>18238149
Don't run back to an ex...that is never a good option, especially if they left you. Spend this time developing yourself; become the person you'd want to date. Plus, it's always nicer when they are the ones chasing after you haha.
>>18238145
Never said you were bad anon, that's just what happened. Perhaps the next girl to enter your life is an icky energy, I wouldn't have a clue I nope'd out at first notice; I don't need that sort of energy getting a taste for me.
>>18238091
>>18238212
Sorry guys, I've gotta leave it there; I should be in bed already, start work in 6hrs. Thank you for understanding. Sincerest apologies <3
>>
>>18238232
>I may be looking at taking on students in the new yea, but feel free to add me on skype if you want to talk about it
Sure, that sounds great. I'm also
>>18238194
and it wasn't crap at all!

thanks again and good night
>>
>>18238232

Keep up the good work Empath!
>>
>>18238231
Mother was very bad and against everything I did and is out of picture, so correct, but with caveats, but she did often insult me for not going to a big state school.
Father is supportive of my choice. So both right, nice one.

Can I get info on a call from an old friend? A guy I knew in high school contacted me about collaboration recently. Could it be this, or is it coming up? Will it change my perspective from what I want?
>>
>>18238246
No worries darling. My skype is in the archives so it's not hard to find.
>It wasn't crap at all
I'm glad you think so, but it definitely wasn't my A-game. You're kind though so thanks. I'll be awake for a good hour or so, just getting ready for my work shift, just out for readings
>>18238255
Thanks NewHelp, you too man, you rock <3
>>
>>18238283
Cool, I'll add you probably tomorrow!
>>
>>18238272

>Two of swords

Well I kind of misspleaced the word "perspective". It doesn't mean it will change what you want but how you see it is... I don't know if I am explaining my self.

The Two of swords hints a propositon or mediation. This was a signifier to Five of Cups which leads me to think that someone from your past (likely a friend but could be family) will present you a proposition regarding to music. So I think you are right.

I wish you good luck anon. I think you will do great, however it will be hard so be prepared to endure.
>>
>>18238322
Thank you for the reading, and thank you for the well wishes very very much as well
>>
File: 1447045918746.jpg (128KB, 670x960px) Image search: [Google]
1447045918746.jpg
128KB, 670x960px
Will do a few reads tonight.
Name/alias and question please. Method is scry.
IfF you could give me a cute picture I'd really appreciate it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gV3g9LCvPc
>>
File: 1475820282696.jpg (155KB, 500x703px) Image search: [Google]
1475820282696.jpg
155KB, 500x703px
>>18238375
Lukas
Next girlfriend?
>>
File: tumblr_o934t6C6rl1u64t9ho1_1280.gif (1MB, 1280x1664px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o934t6C6rl1u64t9ho1_1280.gif
1MB, 1280x1664px
>>18238375
Camille

what's my ex think of me? and general love reading. thank you!
>>
File: 1411800068823.jpg (56KB, 452x605px) Image search: [Google]
1411800068823.jpg
56KB, 452x605px
>>18238428
I get the vision of a small lizard crawling out from under a rock in the hot desert sun. It's a small little blue creature, but it needs the warmth of the outside world. IT looks content despite the dangers of being out in the open. I bathes in the glow of the sun and becomes energized, but becasue of this the nights are dark and cold.

To me it seems to indicate a lover that will be somewhat depressed (a pun on the colour blue) and potentially kind of clingy, but you'll be the light of her world. Can you be the warmth and comfort she needs to be comfortable? Even then the sun sets eventually so hope she'll be strong enough to make it to the morning. Things will be harsh at times but overall it' very doable, and potentially happy if you are both able to play the roles you expect from one another.
>>
File: 1448259395463.jpg (72KB, 540x576px) Image search: [Google]
1448259395463.jpg
72KB, 540x576px
>>18238430
I see a performance of a grand ballet, it's a beautiful production and features a single dancer in a pink tutu and tights dancing to a sober yet upbeat classical piece. Thee music and dance tell a story, like an opera or perhaps a play of sorts is taking place. Several people leave early, but others stick around, captivated by the performance of the skilled dancer. The theme is elegance and regality, very "posh and upper class" if that makes sense.

To me it seems to indicate that your ex is one of the peep who left the show early befroe the final act. (kinda obvious now that I think of it, probably didn't need a read to tell you that) But the show is far from over and people are still interested (both in terms of the vision, but also in terms of romantic opportunities) Keep doing your thing and being who you are and someone will surely come to meet you backstage after the show if your performance is touching enough for them to be impacted. Hopeful but also an open possibility.
>>
If any readers are still here then please let me know and let me know what kind of info you need for the reading. Thank you. It's kinda hard on mobile to tell who's still here.
>>
>>18238523
I think >>18238375
is still here.
>>
>>18238486
Thank you! I'm in a great relationship right now, and I did feel alone in my previous relationship for a long time before I left my ex.
>>
>>18238104
I helped her discover herself I think. She probably wants to be best friends to death beacause of this but I'm tired.
>>
>>18238375
Stefan
can you tell me some details about my future?
>>
>>18238528
Thank you!
>>
File: q4T0V7o.jpg (64KB, 540x404px) Image search: [Google]
q4T0V7o.jpg
64KB, 540x404px
>>18238375

Christopher

I seem to be stuck in a really bad brain fog. For whatever reason i can't clear my mind or focus on anything. I understand meditation helps this. But i feel like there may be more to it. Maybe even an illness. Whats causing this?
>>
File: 1458863083475.png (617KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1458863083475.png
617KB, 720x480px
>>18238559
I see a short haired girl outside enjoying the sun and exercise of the outdoors. it looks to be summer and she appears to be on a private beach of some sort. She's wearing a pain of cute blue jean short shorts and an adorable little sunhat. However she ain't got a shirt on. Pretty lewd there son. Can't see anything of the frontside as she's facing out towards the ocean. Her hair is a bright red and she seems to be looking out at the ocean while holding onto her hat to prevent the wind from taking it away. Sand, sea, a cool breeze and a pretty girl, what else could one ask for?

To me this seems to indicate a warm time ahead. The girl in the vision is looking out to the sea, and facing away from the viewer here, almost ass if looking out to new horizons and new opportunities in the unknown sea. IT hs a somewhat somber tome in contrast to the hot and cheerful surroundings of the beach around here. She's reall cute though. Seems like a mix of hope and despair on the horizon if you ask me. The idea is that of waiting from something good to come up over the horizon, but untill then it'll be a bit of a wait, in the meantime enjoy what you can. NOt sure exactly what it is this gal expects but it seems important as she isn't wiling to avert her gaze from the shoreline even as the sun begins to set and night takes hold. Patience, and all things will come in good time, or at least the hope of such things will be motivation enough to enact your purpose.
>>
File: 1407812339428.jpg (62KB, 486x720px) Image search: [Google]
1407812339428.jpg
62KB, 486x720px
>>18238577
I see a blob of metal changing forme. It seems almost to dance until it solidifies. Like a smelting process or that of alchemic transmutation. The metal is moving from a mobile liquid to a strong solid as it cools in its shape. It's interesting to me as metal often must be melted to remove impurities and keep it in it's purest form. The process of smelting ore tends to remove imperfections and other trace elements.

In a way I think this "fog" is a benneficial step for you in learning where your limits and flaws may lie. That is to say that what you see as fog or difficulties may be the things holding you back or even in a more positive sense the parts of you that you didn't know were there. PEople are often not purely one thing or the other. To me this fog seems to be a nature of your nuances as a person, and should be looked at deeper to examine the stregth of your character. If you don't like them be sure to work on them and if you're okay with them there, why not keep em around. Basically it seems like self reflection and personal insight are the keys here.
>>
>>18238375
Marina
Love reading please
>>
File: WSD5t61.jpg (32KB, 500x595px) Image search: [Google]
WSD5t61.jpg
32KB, 500x595px
>>18238606
Thank you. I'll try to dig a little deeper in my next meditation session.
>>
File: bebysloth.jpg (48KB, 570x716px) Image search: [Google]
bebysloth.jpg
48KB, 570x716px
>>18238375

K
What will become of my talents?

Thanks!
>>
File: 1452643524397.png (744KB, 833x649px) Image search: [Google]
1452643524397.png
744KB, 833x649px
>>18238608
>That cute lil animu pic
>my heart
I'd love to be your personal love reading anyday bby :^)

That aside, I see a machine engine sitting in a shell. It's hard to tell if it's a part of where it belongs or merely sitting in storage somewhere or something. THe point is that of potentiallity and location. The idea is that something is useful but also uncertain. It's a beautiful piece of machinery and as someone with a pur love for machines it's fair to say that it's got some impressive capabilities.

To me it seems to indicate a theme of being in the right place at the right time for someone to appreciate your possibilities and capabilties. That is to say you have a lot of potential and can do a damn good job at what it is you set your mind to, but you have to be in a right place to do so. In a way the advice I can give from this is to work on being comfortable yourself before you expect someone to reach out. Work on your becoming comfortable and happy and love will shortly follow. Improvement in circumstance is the first step and the rest will seem to fall in place and work like a well tuned machine. best of luck hope that was at least helpful.
>>
>>18238583
neat, 2D life awaits
>>
File: 1421534189464.jpg (93KB, 600x872px) Image search: [Google]
1421534189464.jpg
93KB, 600x872px
>>18238618
I see figures or art hidden behind a display case. That is to say that a variety of things hidden behind a glass enclosure on on display. Plates, fine china, and a few artistic sculptures sit behind a glass case.

To me it seems straightforward. Thata you talents are pretty to beyond and appreciated, but will never really be fully grasped so to speak by others. They will be admired and appreciate but never really accessible to those looking in from the outside. may also indicate personal satisfaction but not neccisarily outward acceptance or full appreciation of the skills and talents you have. Like the best example that comes to mind is writing a book you're damn proud of, but nor having it become a best seller or anything.
>>
File: 1447294024086.jpg (408KB, 1024x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1447294024086.jpg
408KB, 1024x1095px
>>18238637
>neat, 2D life awaits
Living the dram son, go out there and find the waifu of your laifu. KInda jealous honestly. What's your type of anime girl if you don't mind me asking since we're tangentially on the topic
>>
>>18238650
all 2D girls are best lad, my preference however goes to blonde/white haired ones, normal bodies without exagerated features
[spoiler]i was talking literally[/spoiler]
>>
File: Kazane.jpg (82KB, 465x415px) Image search: [Google]
Kazane.jpg
82KB, 465x415px
>>18238658
>i was talking literally
Intriwued now, please explain, I:m a little out of it now but I'd love to know your thought process or really just what you mean by that. Not that whole "join u sand "brb gensyoko" type thing where you an here to get to the 2d realm right?

Good taste regardless.
>>
File: 1408316074059.png (402KB, 500x616px) Image search: [Google]
1408316074059.png
402KB, 500x616px
>>18238665
*"join us, and you an hero"
drunkposting typos my apologies
>>
File: follow your dreams.jpg (560KB, 1000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
follow your dreams.jpg
560KB, 1000x1502px
>>18238665
it's either getting more and more isolated until i become full hikki doing nothing but watching 2D grills (i am one simptom away from schizophrenia anyway) or pic related
>>
>>18238643

Thanks for your work :) You give beautiful descriptions!
>>
File: 1461806242489.jpg (191KB, 600x715px) Image search: [Google]
1461806242489.jpg
191KB, 600x715px
>>18238676
naw nigga you still have hope. I'm the only one allowed to be in utter despair in these threads. You wouldn't want to keep that qt in the vision waiting forever now would you? deep down you still have hope anon, so please don't give up.
>>
>>18238698
>eep down you still have hope anon
oh man, thanks for the encouragement, it's been a nice talk but i should probably cut it out, this thread wasn't made for me to display my sadness, thanks again
>>
File: 2d 3dpd.jpg (86KB, 706x455px) Image search: [Google]
2d 3dpd.jpg
86KB, 706x455px
>>18238375
Aight going to bed now to dream of qt 2d girls hopefully. thanks to everyone who asked for a read. hope you'll accomplish your dreams and find happiness someday. best of luck to you all. Don't let the despair bite. :^)

>>18238701
>this thread wasn't made for me to display my sadness
That's what I use these threads for m80, I only read when I'm in despair, nothing wrong with a little sadness, just use it to better yourself. I don't know you and you don;t know me, but there's something beautiful about that and in a way it allows for two strangers to meet and part ways hoping for the best outcome for one another. For what it's worth anon, I hope you find whatever it is that you're searching for. This random internet stranger's got your hopes in dreams in mind tonight. Good luck man, you seem like a decent kid, hope life treats you well.
>>
>>18238712
adieu, see you again in here sometime, tough i may not recognize you and you may not recognize me
>>
File: 1448344846125.png (1MB, 1024x1421px) Image search: [Google]
1448344846125.png
1MB, 1024x1421px
>>18238716
>tough i may not recognize you and you may not recognize me
That's the fun of it really isn't it? Thanks for the kind words anon, hope that I'll see you again friendo. Hang in there and best of luck.
>>
I read the other day
That love'd whisk you away
From all of this pain
From all of this pain in you

I've seen you ask around
I've seen you hit submit
From all of this pain
From all this inside of you

And I don't know how long
(That love will come your way)
And I can't read what’s wrong
(Or how to fix this thread)
I know some things can't change
But I want you to know
You will never be alone
>>
Are there any available readers?
>>
>>18238629
Oh thanks, sorry I had internet problems
>>
>>18238007
Yeah, he is 9 years older.
Well, actually I had decided that, to not look for him anymore... so thanks A LOT for confirming it, I needed that.

Thanks for your reading!
>>
>>18239226
>9 years older

C-cute...
>>
>>18239012
beautiful !
>>
>>18239244
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XecPQos-sI

The actual song if you want to listen to it anon.
>>
>>18239227
That´s too much? I'm 27 lol...
>>
>>18239265
I meant its cute that you were looking at older men, it gives me hope that I find someone young and vibrant to spark my shitty 26 year old life and that maybe not all women are superficial at all and don't really care about age or certain things.
>>
>>18239248
Oh my, it's more beautiful than I thought, I love it!
thanks!
>>
Anyone doing readings?
>>
>>18239273
No problem anon. Glad you enjoyed it.
>>
>>18239268
Oh... don't worry at all, women generally look for older men. I don't care so much for age anymore because I had a bf 4 years younger lol, he broke all my schemes about age because he was way more mature than older guys I have met at the moment...

And no, we are not all superficial. Sometimes it's hard to still have hope, I know... but don't lose it anon, you will surely find someone for you :).

Good luck!
>>
File: yea.png (8KB, 63x89px) Image search: [Google]
yea.png
8KB, 63x89px
anyone down to trade?
>>
>>18239281
I wonder sometimes though. I try not to give up hope, but its hard. Like the anon from earlier in the thread talking about his teeth, I feel for him. Hope he finds someone as well.

Hard being a dorky nerd with poor social skills who is a virgin at 26. Sad times. But oh well, I'm sure I'll find a fun girl one of these days...maybe, probably, I don't know.
>>
>>18239287
Well... you can try something to change that. I met a guy like you at the beginning of this year and I worked with him to change a lot of things, you probably have one good friend, tell him or her (better if it's a her) to teach you some things about social interaction.

My friend has improved a lot, but the change have to be from the inside, like stop saying "shitty life" anon, I bet it's interesting ;).
>>
>>18239300
>tfw all my friends are backstabbing cunts and my parents have never taught me anything in life

I'm doomed. Its kind of a shitty life though honestly. I've been to rehab, gotten a felony, have no job because of that, no friends, or anything. I've made plenty of mistakes in my life sadly.

I still have hope though that things will get better the more I try, I mean it can't all be bad right?
>>
Didn't see a link so here it is.
New Thread:
>>18239312
>>18239312
>>18239312
>>
>>18239307
Oh, c'mon, it's not that bad.

I have two friends who have been in rehab, cool people with a lot of friends, people doesn't even know about that. I have a friend who have been in the psychiatric, so anon, it's not THAT BAD, but you need to get out there knowing that!
>>
>>18239287
Take this advice or leave it, its up to you. But I wanna be straight up - you can get a girl, I absolutely guarantee it. But you need to WANT IT FULLY to happen, and that means that part of you that finds it easier to be alone but not rejected/hurt in some way will need to go out of his comfort zone. You need to start actively participating in trying to find yourself a girl, not just lamenting that you don't have one.

Start by doing 2 things; 1. Figure out your preferences (seriously, set some conditions for what you are after) 2. Start putting yourself out there. Dating is a game you simply cannot play if you dont buy a ticket, and that means you need to go to places where there are women and speak to them. Try to talk to girls you see in places you LIKE and go to willingly - mutual interest is the easiest way to meet people.

I know it seems hard right now, but it is comepletely doable if you focus and put yourself out there, then you will with no doubt meet a girl, and sooner or later, one who you will date if you keep up the cycle.
>>
File: My fucking batteries.png (168KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
My fucking batteries.png
168KB, 960x720px
>>18239323
True enough, thanks. Enjoy this pic, remember to replace your batteries.
>>
>>18239307
you remind me soo hard of him, he was like you "27 virgin, not gf ever, cruel family, nothing to support me", I hate that. So bad I don't know you.

He still complains a lot lol xD, I can't change that so fast I guess, but he did look different, more relaxed and women are starting to approach him... they didn't know how many months take to get that inner change, but I'm very happy for the outcome.

So, go outside anon, you will NEVER get social skills in front of your computer. You will be rejected a lot of times, but you need to learn how to do it.

Read the book of Dale Carnegie, let me search for the name in english, I had read it in spanish.
>>
>>18239268
So you care about age and want someone young, but you think it's a problem when women do too?
>>
>>18239329
I've actually got my preferences and have been going to places more often lately. I'm at the very least trying, but thanks.
>>
>>18239330
Oh, thanks!
I will only leave you the title: "How to Win Friends and Influence People"-

The name is so weird, but it's totally worth it.

I will say it again anon, Good luck! =)
>>
>>18239332
I'm working on it actually, just gotta give it time I suppose.
>>18239333
I didn't mean it exactly like that. I just live in a place where there aren't really women my age or older that aren't already married or are getting up there in age and have hit menopause. I have to look for someone younger, unless I want to travel for almost two hours to meet someone and that is gonna be more difficult, not just with a relationship if I do find it, but the amount of times I could actually go there.
>>
>>18239351
>just gotta give it time I suppose
yes... I'm the kind of girl who wants it "fast and now", but actually time is a needed thing. So, breathe and relax.

Don't lose hope anon.
Thread posts: 452
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.