[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Repetitive dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0080.jpg (49KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0080.jpg
49KB, 1000x665px
I just had an awesome dream, it felt like right out of an horror movie. And right when the tension was at it's highest it fade away and I woke up, like the most epic cliffhanger ever. As I lie in my bed and think about that dream I notice something, that wasn't the first time I dreamt that. In the past 10 years I had this dream about 100 +/-20 times. Everything felt so realistic and even now that I'm awake it seems still pretty happenable.
I'm 100% sure this never happened to me, but how comes that I "regularly" dream of it?
>>
>>18234675

BUT WHO WAS DREAM?
>>
>>18200965
>>18200965
>>
>that image

jesus, talk about repetitive dreams, typical location of so many of my dreams
>>
>>18234675

wait till you get that in combination of sleep paralysis, all in one night's sleep

you'll keep getting up from bed, turning the light on, opening up the door and walking out

going down the steps and living a normal full daily life, when sudenly you're back lying on the bed, going through everything again

each time it gets shorter, until it became an endless effort of you trying to force yourself awake, which you did, stood up to switch the light and boom back lying again, actually still sleeping

your mind is 100% awake but the body isn't and you get panic and exhausted from all that effort and looping over again

shit sucks

it's like inception and limbo over infinite layers
>>
>>18235447

this is Type 2 of the False Awakening event, which often includes Sleep Paralysis
>>
>>18234675
Those take your soul away. They prep you for the life to come.

I keep having a dream about a young priest/member of a cult of death, that mummified their deceased. Their mummies are different from egypts in that they shrink their dead a bit by using some sort of energy that comes from the sun that can be summed up as radiant vacuum energy. And after some govt found military usage for this type of energy, their people became hunted and conformed to biblical belief. Dreams can sometimes be like watching a mini series.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.