[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get some skinwalker greentexts going?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (186KB, 1920x3126px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
186KB, 1920x3126px
Can we get some skinwalker greentexts going?
>>
Yes we can. I had a run in with one last week and was asking for info earlier. I will repost what occured.

>One hour outside my town is a wilderness sanctuary like 50-100 miles of trails (in Cali)
>Lots of heavily wooded area and rolling hills, then everything outside is prime, fertilized, God-given farmland that is completely unused due to drought
>Occasionally make day hikes out on weekends
>Last Friday
>Stay longer than usual out
>Walking around doing my thing, notice it's getting dark (5-6PM)
>Notice sort of bad smell like rotting meat, think mothing of it (read a huge Goatman dump last year, thought nothing of it but was entertained)
>Begin heading back
>3 Miles from parking
>See a guy a little ways off the trailhead
>He's facing into the woods
>Something catches my attention about him (wonder what it was)
>Not at all afraid, but cautious of stranger in woods.
>Call out if he's alright
>No response, appears to shiver
>What was that? Is he cold?

(Cont.)
>>
Sorry for the wait

>Approach closer to the man
>Close enough now to see his clothes are really dirty
>like he fell down - several times
>Not taking a piss or even appearing to be looking for something in dark woods
>"Hey.. buddy, you alright?" call out agai n
>Still no response. He's standing almost like he's limping
>See the "shiver" again. The heck?
>Not so much a shiver as a glitch in the matrix. It's like I blinked my eyes over and over real quick
>He's standing wrong but its like he doesnt know how to stand
>Goatman dump from reddit suddenly comes to mind
>Realize I smell the rotten burnt smell still, really strong now
>Ohgodohgodohgod
>Sweating and shaking with fear
>Have to know
"Are... are you the Goatman? The spir..."
>My voice dies in my throat
>He turned around, almost to fast for me to see
>His face is messed up
>The nose looks like clay that fell off the potters wheel by design
>The jawline
>The mouth
>The fucking face
>Let out some choking noise, turn and RUN like I have never run before
>If only that fucker had been at my Cross country races back when to make me run
>Coach would've been so proud
>Keep running look behind me
>FFFFFFF
>It is moving like it's awkwardly shambling but keeping up with me a few feet behind
>Swear loudly because the silence was to much, drop empty day pack (keys and phone in pants) and keep running
>Reach the car out of breath, hop in and lock doors
>Headlights flip on
>See it at edge of woods facing me
>Get out of dodge and into town
>Spend night at friend's house crying about a mountain lion stalking me

And here we are. I'm still paranoid and scared, and doing tons of research with the intent to man up and get some proof of this thing, either video or a body. Reported a "very fast, dangerous wild animal" to park rangers, who called yesterday and said they found my day pack, no tears or anything on it

It was fast. And it answers to the name goatman.
>>
I'm tired and going to bed. I still want info, so I'm gonna do a little risky thing

goatmanresearcher.com

Anything interesting you guys have, such as photos or links feel free to email. Please don't spam (who am I kidding) or send other stuff not skinwalker related
>>
>>18234681
Stupid ass, my bad This email below:

[email protected]
>>
>>18234084
Thats a good one.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.