[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling all wizards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: paradox.jpg (10KB, 250x197px) Image search: [Google]
paradox.jpg
10KB, 250x197px
Newfag here. Here's a strange idea. Suppose you somehow obtain a genuine vision of the future. Let's say you see the tree in your backyard, same branch structure, but decades older. Then you resolve that if WWIII happens, you will cut down that tree. The observed Universe must be self-consistent, so in making this promise, you actually increase the chance of peace!

Here is a worked-through example and a FAQ:
https://newworldchaosblog.wordpress.com/

Now, what do you wish for? Epic wikileak? Trump wins and makes peace with Russia? Hillary steals it and is such a traitorous crimminal that there is a revolution, and the left is disgraced for generations? Europe deports the Muslims? A return to honest money after the economic collapse? Life extension technology? Interstellar humans? Contact with benevolent aliens? All the Cabal's secrets get exposed, and they are hunted down like the terrorists they are? With the Cabal purged from power, all of our dreams would become much easier to manifest.
>>
File: 1476338685057.jpg (108KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1476338685057.jpg
108KB, 1600x1067px
>>18234072
>>
can you expand your info-graphic m8?

maybe the N.W.O. and the world's power-mongers will actually take us into war... and then give us the public tears about it

i would hope otherwise... conspiracy theory seems like a very difficult subject, i think partly because there are supernatural forces at work as well as human forces all actively trying to deceive us and turn men and women against eachother
>>
>>18234072
what is 'the cabal'?
>>
>>18234120
oh nvm - engrish fail
>>
So the jist of this is that to know for sure how we should act to attain our perfect future, we need to have a vision of the future, but you don't know how to do that?

Am I missing something? This whole thing just seems to be some guy saying "aw dude, wouldn't it be cool if we could do magic? I'd teach you how. but I don't know".
>>
>>18234072
I like the way you think op, not a fagit
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.