[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TWA Flight 800

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: starhole-1.jpg (83KB, 640x324px) Image search: [Google]
starhole-1.jpg
83KB, 640x324px
TWA Flight 800 was shot down by a missile, destroyed by a bomb or it was simply the unfortunate victim of circumstance when a short circuit overloaded a sensor in a fuel tank causing the vapour to ignite.

The main evidence for the missile theory is eyewitness testimony.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/CRASH/TWA/twa.php#axzz4N5SbxnS1
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/CRASH/TWA/STATEMENTS.html

Whereas the 'official' version, the conclusion of the NTSB's investigation ignored much of the eyewitness testimony (although not entirely their own fault) and stated that the central wing fuel tank assplodid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TWA_Flight_800

Was this Osama's first strike, or was the navy covering up a terrible, terrible mistake. There was some explosive residue found on the wreckage after all. Yet this was entirely precluded from the NTSB's conclusion.

SO, they ignored eyewitness testimony, ignored physical evidence and fed us their fuel axplosion line.
>>
File: port-in.gif (91KB, 460x381px) Image search: [Google]
port-in.gif
91KB, 460x381px
"I LIVE IN EAST MORICHES. My dad and I saw the plane go down, and so did every other fisherman in the area. It was plain as day that a missile hit it"

"I lived in Manorville- about 5 miles from the recovery area for flight 800. I watched on tv that night, in real time, the rescue mission. I know many people that saw the trajectory go up and hit the plane. I researched online and read the many, many Suffolk County police reports from witnesses that were ignored. I read Sanders book. I have NO doubt in my mind that plane was hit."
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIpiyRJ8i30&t=21s&index=9&list=WL

Documentary weighing the reports of conspiracy against the NTSB/FBI conclusion. Paticularly noteworthy is the fact that the CIA made the animation the FBI showed as part of it's presentation explaining why there was no missile and why the eye witnesses were wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 125x100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 125x100px
>>18233256
>night sometime before this
>my mom is asleep
>we have this unique butter knife
>for some reason she dreams that if someone uses the knife, something very bad will happen
>this feeling stays with her after she wakes up

Later
>she comes into the kitchen
>finds my dad using it
>flips out
>later that day
>flight 800 happens
>>
Boy I guess there is no other explanation besides missiles as to why there might be missing paint or holes in the fuselage of a plane that crashed into the ground.
>>
>>18233799
finally, a rational explanation for what happened. can't believe the NTSB didn't figure this out
>>
>>18233814
i doubt that it was hit by a missile. i mean looking at the pictures there are holes on both sides. are we supposed to believe that the missile struck, exploded and also carried on and came out the other side like a bullet might be expacted to. is that how warheads on missiles work. perhaps i'm mistaken. but the theory that air conditioning packs under the fuel tank heated up while they were sitting through a 1 hour delay on a hot july day seem more plausible than the navy mistaking them for Osama bin Laden's secret attack plane.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.