[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bruce Lee curse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: bigboss.jpg (23KB, 260x345px) Image search: [Google]
bigboss.jpg
23KB, 260x345px
How did Bruce Lee die? Bad Fueng shui? Family curse? the Triads?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oCsrRMD-ow
>>
>>18233108
My mans said "Bad Fueng shui?"

My sides
>>
>>18233195
The Japanese used it in war, in the east it is huge

I also say the yakuza could be involved
>>
>>18233108
i seem to remember reading that he spoke of being followed by a dark entity or extraterrestrial of some sort. imho he was murdered by poison as retaliation for spreading too many secrets. and an interesting note about brandon lee's death is that it was foreshadowed in bruce lee's movie game of death. somebody definitely had it it out for them

i also think the plot of game of death was revelatory of those who might have been likely to murder either of them.
>>
>>18233108
He was coked off his face and on flu meds. He had been spending quite a lot of time with an actress. The cover up comes from his wife not wanting any gossip coming out. The Triad story is all her being a fuck head who doesn't understand Eastern culture
>>
>>18233285
>her being a fuck head who doesn't understand Eastern culture

She dated an asian guy before lee and even learned how to cook chinese food. Lee said that she was more oriental than a lot of the oriental girls that he met.
>>
>>18233276
Game of death is definitely eerie and was changed in a very odd way
>>
>>18233276
Also the entity is weird too, he meditated a lot so he probably wasn't lying
>>
Google "Unsettled Matters".
You'll find a pdf file.
Read it.
Shit bricks.
But bricks don't shit back.
>>
File: gameofdeath.png (368KB, 628x374px) Image search: [Google]
gameofdeath.png
368KB, 628x374px
>>18233344
that should be taken with a grain of salt because that dude liked linda while she was married to bruce and married her after. He got divorced to her and now hes mad

That is not a honest book, not according to his close friends

>>18233276
pic related is from game of death
>>
>>18233222
trips dont lie sukka
>>
>>18233108

Life long Martial Artist here.

I've always understood it from the martial arts community (not MMA faggots) that it was an aneurysm caused by a practitioner of Dim Mak.

The Dim Mak practitioner was sent to assassinate Bruce Lee in retaliation for Bruce embarrassing some high level Kung-Fu master during a demonstration of Bruce's new style he invented, Jeet Kune Do, by sweeping out the Kung-Fu master's foot, and causing him to fall flat on his ass in front of his tutelage and other respected members of the martial arts community.
>>
>>18234259
I too have heard things like that, I heard he often fought with other schools and they didn't like him. He even published articles saying, get rid of classical karate and things like that
>>
I knew a nurse that was at the hospital in NC where Brandon lee was taken. He said there was a bunch of shady shit going down like conflicting reports about his condition and a bunch of wierd people showing up at the hospital.
>>
>>18236247
I read that dragon the bruce lee story predicts his death

was bruce sent by extra dimensional beings? was he a prophet?
>>
>>18236247
did he see men in black?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.