[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do y'all think /x/? Greetings from Chicago, U.S.A......

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 1530x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1530x2048px
What do y'all think /x/? Greetings from Chicago, U.S.A......
>>
Post reads: "It is as though the totality of reality is a matrix, keeping us inside of a box, in which the only way to escape from this box we're all stuck in is the cross of Christ. I'd posit this includes the precepts we believe He has left for us and the example given through the life The Lord has lived."
>>
>>18233082

fucking gay. you're a faggot. you're weak. you're a loser. kill yourself.
>>
File: 05_02_evolution.jpg (338KB, 640x1014px) Image search: [Google]
05_02_evolution.jpg
338KB, 640x1014px
>>18233082
Why would a symbol created by man (and not the first incarnation, mind you) help one leave the matrix? Even if Jesus existed (which admittedly is backed up by quite a lot of records of Judea), is he not just a man like us?

Or are you implying that because he is the son of 'god', that he was a program inserted into the matrix in order to test us. Is the cross some sort of string that allows us to pass the firewall that is death?

I'm not even a tipper. Just assessing the question you put forth here.
>>
>>18233114
Some say that He was just a man, and others say that He was more than human. I think the 'orthodox' teaching is that He was both man and God at the same time and is in fact God
>>
>>18233114
All of those symbols in that infographic don't represent the same thing
>>
>>18233114
Yes Jesus Christ is everything. The whole of our existence is based on that one man who was God and sent Himself into the world to live as a Human. That's what I'd say.

Through Jesus Christ, yes we can escape the matrix, as it is written: "oh death, where is thy sting?"
>>
>>18233128
I don't think that's the implication. Besides, If I make a cross of saint peter and wear it around my neck, what are people going to say?
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christology

"1 In the beginning was the Word, & the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life, and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darknesse, and the darknesse comprehended it not."

http://earlychristianwritings.com/text/john-asv.html
>>
>>18233082
Alpha-Tau (represented by the cross)-Omega is a social fraternity here in the United States. probably some BS frat boy roleplaying. AlphaTauOmega isn't even a good frat. Kappa Sigma (my fraternity) has a rich tradition and ritual created by a freemason. I won't go into details here but that's all public info
>>
>>18233151
"And bee not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renuing of your minde, that ye may prove what is that good, that acceptable and perfect will of God."
>>
>>18233151
>>18233151
3 Hearken, Behold, there went out a sower to sow:
4 And it came to passe as he sowed, some fell by the way side, and the foules of the aire came, & deuoured it up.
5 And some fell on stonie ground, where it had not much earth: and immediately it sprang up,!because it had no depth of earth.
6 But when the Sunne was up,it was scorched, and because it had no roote, it withered away.
7 And some fell among thornes, and the thornes grew up, and choked it, and it yeelded no fruite.
8 And other fell on good ground, and did yeeld fruite that sprang up, and increased, and brought foorth some thirtie, & some sixtie, & some an hundred.
9 And he said unto them, He that hath eares to heare, let him heare."
>>
>>18233151
>>18233151
10 And when hee was alone, they that were about him, with the twelve, asked of him the parable.
11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdome of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:
12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive, and hearing they may heare, and not understand, lest at any time they should be converted, and their sinnes should be forgiven them.
13 And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable? And how then will you know all parables?
14 ¶ The Sower soweth the word.
15 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sowen, but when they have heard, satan commeth immediately, and taketh away the word that was sowen in their hearts.
16 And these are they likewise which are sowen on stonie ground, who when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladnesse:
17 And have no roote in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward when affliction or persecution ariseth for the words sake, immediately they are offended.
18 And these are they which are sowen among thorns: such as heare the word,
19 And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulnesse of riches, and the lusts of other things entring in, choke the word, and it becommeth unfruitful.
20 And these are they which are sowen on good ground, such as heare the word, and receive it, & bring foorth fruit, some thirty fold, some sixtie, and some an hundred."
>>
>>18233151
"9 ¶ The heart is deceitfull above all things, and desperately wicked, who can know it?
10 I the Lord search the heart, I try the reines, even to give every man according to his waies, and according to the fruit of his doings.
11 As the partrich sitteth on egges, and hatcheth them not: so he that getteth riches and not by right, shall leave them in the midst of his dayes, and at his end shall be a foole."
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.