[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6089.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6089.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I was told to add this to this board, I recently got this in the mail and I have no idea what it could be.
The post card came with my name in a label and no return address.
>>
>>18233079

you have been selected to play.
wait for now.

tonight they come.
>>
>>18233079
Teardrops?
>>
Probably a wrong address.
>>
Yeah it's teardrops.
>>
I'm not sure it's a wrong address because the label is too "fancy" they even used my name
>>
>>18233079
Is this the roleplaying thread? Or is this the amateur ARG thread?
>>
I think this is some sort of hoax or prank. That'll be creepy if its like the movie nerve
>>
>>18233079
How about you actually read it now?
>>
I cannot open it, it is a post card.

I hope it is a prank or something; this is creepy.
>>
>>18233079
Google it, bitch.
>>
>>18233242
>google an object that i do not know the name of and what to search to find it
>>
>>18233250

Search by image.
>>
>>18233079
So do we get a pic of the other side or what?
>>
>>18233259
>because an priginal image that you took would somehow appear on the internwt without you uploading it
>because google recognizes your image and fives you info on it
>>
>>18233271
3 typos..
>>
It's apparently something to do with a promotional for some music artist. This is cool and thanks for the kind words :p
>>
I would be spooked too.
>>
>>18233333
checked
>>
>>18233079
Well, tell us a bit about yourself, whatever you think is relevant for whatever reason and perhaps it will shine light on why you are here.
>>
>>18233079
It's a coupon so you can replace to godawful shoes. Big data really is something.
>>
File: 3.jpg (47KB, 602x481px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
47KB, 602x481px
>>18233333
>>
>>18233079
Post all pictures you can with max detail.
Give relevant information.
Like a goddam report.
Otherwise is fake and gay.
>>
File: spoopy.jpg (37KB, 1056x326px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.jpg
37KB, 1056x326px
>>18233242
>>18233259
>>18233271
Google has spoken, it's paranormal.
>>
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
File: evil.gif (366KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
evil.gif
366KB, 300x220px
the gold lines seem sigificant.
Are they in a pattern or "random?"
if they are random looking, could be a code.
>>
>>18233333
Exactly what i thought man. When I saw the image immediately thought of radiohead sending those "I know where you live" postcards to fans
>>
>>18234585
ohshit
>>
It's one of those underground hacker recruiting challenges. You gotta decode the meaning and you'll get to the next step. Good luck.
>>
>>18234952
Like a scavenger hunt
>>
You have been chosen to roleplay! Now let your imagination run wild and pretend something.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s_tvnl3teU
>>
It's probably anthrax, don't open it op
>>
That is elementary school hand..Wtf am I browsing? Who run this board? Am I this asperger level for real? But most of all, is OP a FAGGOT?!
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.