[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spoopy story thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1474933353240.jpg (73KB, 717x759px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1474933353240.jpg
73KB, 717x759px
Not too long ago I was at my brothers house, watching his kid (4 or 5 yo, I don't fucking know) while he went to a concert. The night went as follows:
>Brother and his gf leave at around 6, so I end up watching my nephew for about two hours before it's lights out.
>8 o'clock hits and nephew is already in bed and I'm on the couch, playing vidya.
>11 o'clock; still playing vidya when I hear a loud thud from above me.
>I get up and upstairs to where nephew's room is.
>I try to turn on the light switches upstairs but they don't work. Apparently, they control the power outlets, and there's no overhead lights whatsoever.
>I open the bedroom door and this little fucker is right there, facing me, with a flashlight pointed over his shoulder (scared the shit outta me).
>"What's going on?"
>"I'm thirsty and I want to sleep on the couch". (which he does frequently, I guess, so I don't question it)
>We start walking down the dark halfway and he still had the flashlight pointed behind him, as he walks forward.
>"Those work a lot better when you point them in front of you. It's a lot easier to see".
>"If I point it in front of me, he'll grab me from behind".
>ohshit_whattgefuck.jpeg chills all over
>"He goes away when he knows I can see him"
>I grab his hand and run downstairs, turning in every light I can.
>I ask him who he was taking about. All he says is that it's a tall white guy with "long hands", a big mouth. and he's been watching him at night and through the windows at school.
>After talking for an hour or so, we fall asleep (he never even got a drink).

Not sure if it was paranormal, but I found there are two sex offenders within three miles of their house, both of them being tall (at least to a child) and white.
>>
Damn
>>
>>18232754
Part of that remembered me of the "Lights Out" movie.
>>
>>18232754
Sounds like a great place to raise some kids
Anyway here's some shit that happened to me when I was a young'un
Part 1:
>Be 9 years old, visiting a cousin's cottage up on Lake Muskoka
>Ontario's having a huge blackout at the time so we've gotta make all our food on the bbq, and use lake water to flush the toilet, etc
>Cousin's dad gave me and my brother some red kid-sized fishing rods to play with (no bait or anything either)
>We go around fishing off small cliffs into the lake, not catching shit, naturally
>I drop my rod into the lake cuz I'm a dumbass kid so I decide to go back to the cottage to get my dad's help fishing out the fishing rod
>Start wandering because I don't remember which way the cottage was, lose sight of my brother
>Get increasingly panicked because now I'm lost innawoods (even though the road was probably less than a kilometre away)
>Come up to a cottage, only cottage that I remember seeing on that lake that doesn't have a docks or boat garage
>Hope to god someone's home so I can phone my dad
>>
>>18233730
Part 2:
>There's an old santa-claus-ass man sitting on the side porch with his black and white dog (Looking back I'd say he was a more Grizzly Adams type than a Santa Claus type, and I think his dog was an australian shepherd)
>I go over and ask the old man if he has a phone that I can call my dad with
>He reminds me that the power is out, says I can stay with him until it comes back on or until my parents come and find me
> I end up getting distracted playing with his dog for hours until it's late into the afternoon
>Finally my dad, cousin's dad, and my cousin show up
>They've been looking for me ever since my brother went back without me
>Before they take me home I ask if I can go and thank the old man for letting me play with his dog
>Knock on the cabin door, someone's mom comes out
>There's a family in that cottage on vacation, when I ask where the old man is nobody knows what I'm talking about
>my dad comes up to thank them for looking after me while I was lost but the woman has no idea what he's talking about, she's never seen me before
>They have a dog too, but it's a Lab, not a shepherd
>Get taken home
>Get the shit kicked out of me for getting lost, leaving my brother behind, and making up a story about an old man to cover my ass
So that's what happened to me. I still maintain that I hung out with that old guy and his dog, family doesn't believe me, of course.
>>
>>18232754
Where is this? Just region not exact location.
>>
File: Boner.jpg (3MB, 4608x2592px) Image search: [Google]
Boner.jpg
3MB, 4608x2592px
>>18232754
Bumpan
>>
File: 1476393482944.jpg (413KB, 801x1162px) Image search: [Google]
1476393482944.jpg
413KB, 801x1162px
>>18232754
>>
>>18232754
idk if this counts as spoopy, but here its my story
>13
>been living in this house for like 3 years already
>its a large apartment, 4 rooms, an living room a kitchen, and 2 bathrooms.
>my 3 years older sister calls me in the bathroom to help her iron her hair meanwhile she puts some make up
>as always she is running late and needs my help to make it in time
>start helping her cuz done it 100 times already and we friends so dont really mind
>we speaking and joking, and then we seen something very light walk right in fron of the door
> we see it, both of us
>get spooped because mother is at work and father does not have the keys since they divorced
>advance slowly towards where that thing was headed
>its in the direction of the main entrance
>not a single sound
> get to the door and there is no one
>later on find out that the last lady that lived there before we moved in died in that flat and it took then 4 days to find the body
never felt safe in that house but after that it was even worst.
>>
>15 at the time
>fairly large house tucked away somewhere in the New Hampshire woods
>parents divorced, mom gone on business, sister moved out so I'm home alone for weeks at a time
>coyotes are really bad a few months before I moved, decide to take them out before they get another one of my kitties
>grab my trusty Winchester 94 and wander about half a mile into the trees
>set up shop and wait for them to come by
It's about 3pm at this point
>after about an hour of waiting I wake up and it's pitch black
>didn't feel groggy
>wasn't tired at all before passing out
>no prior incidents like that before
>I sit up and let my senses come to me while I try to figure out what the hell was going on
>rifle still in my lap but my backpack which was next to me is about 10 feet away and its contents scattered about the leaves
>shovel as much shit I can in it and GTFO
>get back home and it's 2am
2nd sketchiest thing to happen in that house
>>
>>18239230
What's the 1st sketchiest thing?
>>
>>18239255
Forgot to follow up, isn't spooky in writing but I'll try to do it justice
>playing vidya in the basement (partially finished)
>basement door is open to let cats in and out and get some fresh air to circulate
>suddenly the power cuts out even though it was a normal summer night
>get up and lean in the doorway just looking at the night sky
>notice coyotes are getting particularly rowdy down back
>get a little sketched out but it's whatever this is relatively normal
>they keep getting louder and and more excited
>sounds like some sort of demonic void opening up 30 feet from where I was standing
>another pack starts doing the same thing (rare) not far away
>wave of anxiety washes over me, get that feeling when somebody is watching you x100
>our horses down back were ubderstandably going ape shit by then so I grab a .22 in case they try to attack (realistically wouldn't happen)
>I step out of the doorway and they immediately stop
>power comes back on
>sweep woods with spotlight and there's no sign movement whatsoever
That's about it
>>
>>18239352
Demonic void???? ...elaborate plz
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.