[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Georgia guidestones: suprised ive never heard of this before.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (111KB, 564x477px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 564x477px
>erected by anonymous group donors in 1980, expensive as fuck

inscribed on the stones :
Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
Unite humanity with a living new language.
Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
Balance personal rights with social duties.
Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>18232405
It's fucking nothing
>>
>>18232405
It seems self explanatory
>>
The theory seems to be that they were erected by some rich eccentirc who was convinced nuclear war was right around the corner, and the survivors would need something to guide them.
>>
>>18232405
What did they mean?
Have you no reading comprehension?
>>
>>18232503
i have some. i posted this to see if anyone had more knowledge on the subject. thanks for the help though :)
>>
>>18232461
i also read that there is a time capsule located somewhere on the monument. kinda makes you wonder who the fuck built this if it was supposed to be some type of nuclear scare.
>>
>>18232405
>group donors
Watch the date and you get a good hint of which group it was.
>>
The commandments look like the M.O. of the real Illuminati.
>graffiti
Imagine if the Rosetta Stone had some dicks drawn on it.
>>
>>18232405
its pretty self explanatory aint it?

i mean there is no ambiguous wording or anything like that
>>
File: daily_picdump_2019_640_26.jpg (36KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
daily_picdump_2019_640_26.jpg
36KB, 640x426px
Why is every Fuckturd complaining about the Population Limit? No one seems to realise how fucked the ppl in 300 Years will live. Overpopulation is mostly the Reason why our Descendants wont be able to see the Year 3000.
>>
>>18232405
The scariest part is that a group with access to this kind of money seems convinced that humanity will soon experience a cataclism which will drastically reduce global population, if not actually a complete extinction.
>>
Not the only thing that got erected.
>>
>>18232708
When a civilisation is extremely successful, it will exceed at some point the living space offered by the home planet.
At that point, society will either find a way to coordinate globally a colonisation of space, to redistribute the population and ease pressure on the home planet or will face decadence and ultimately, destruction.
Destruction can be temporary or permanent. Many human civilisations have disappeared and we humans are still here.
On the other hand, today we have nuclear weapons.
Another though is that a global population that is kept as low as the Guidestones suggest, is not going to be equally efficient in reaching for the stars;
on the other hand, it's not going to need it as badly; It would be a happier civilisation, albeit an inferior one, one that has given up the dream of colonising space.

Therefore, if we want to go the easy way, we need to curb population numbers.
If we want to reach for the stars, we need to create planetary cooperation.
While the project of a New World Order is certainly spooky, the current situation of global discordia is even more depressing.

What do?
>>
>>18232708
>>18233018
The population is starting to level off now, most predictions say a gain of ~1 billion more people ~2075, something around there I'm too lazy to look it up. But the point is, we don't really need to be worried about population it will naturally sort itself out. The birth rate in most first world countries is going down, which makes sense, best medical, highest life expectancy. While other countries are starting to grow less, which also makes sense because they only had population booms bc of globalization
>>
>>18232664
And by this you mean?
>>
>>18234825
Its all on the wiki
>>
>>18232405
>faith
>tradition
Kill the erectors of this mockery of "reason"
>>
File: image.png (220KB, 370x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
220KB, 370x478px
>>18232680
>Imagine if the Rosetta Stone had some dicks drawn on it.
>>18232708
>Why is every Fuckturd complaining about the Population Limit?
Because there pascifistic bitchs that dont think degenerate rednecks and towelhead freaks should be gassed. DESU though thats the only thing i agree with on the stones, the rest sounds like its from a jesus freak who should be part of the global cleansing?
>>
File: US of A.png (30KB, 714x735px) Image search: [Google]
US of A.png
30KB, 714x735px
AHAHAHA OVERPOPULATION AHAHA WAY TO KILL YOUR OWN COUNTRY YOU FUCKING LOSERS KEEP NOT HAVING CHILDREN BRO DON'T WANNA OVERPOPULATE LOLOLOL
>>
>>18235034
Thise nigger kids will die before there five. Get fucked conservative retard.
>>
>>18235042
>calling others retarded and being confident in your opinions when you're an actual real life uneducated moron
>not sure if I should be jealous or pity you
"A United Nations survey has projected that Nigeria’s population will surpass that of the United States by 2050 to become the third most populous country in the world behind only India and China."
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/11/nigerias-population-will-outgrow-us-in.html
>>
>>18235054
Thats a pathetic guestimate that inplied those niggers wont get shot down or die of ebola 2.0.
>>
>>18235064
>ignoring statistics and facts based on the worst stand up jokes I've ever heard
Your whole attitude is 'America is best therefore ignore any problems it faces, and pretend they don't exist because they hurt my brutish pride'.
US birth rates are irrefutably below replacement rate.
Nigeria's is further above replacement rate than the US is below it.
These are facts.
Get over it.
>>
>>18235073
The facts are biased nigerian propaganda from one of their own state news boards. Your only saying that because its a fear tactic fronwhite trash to keep populating like rats and because you could careless about thenenviroment like the pathetic consevacuck you are.
>>
>>18235076
>an easily observable fact about a population that has no real political connotations or clear solutions that favour a particular parties values is 'muh secret conspiracy'
HAHAHAHA
"Like the rest of the world, the US is an ageing society (Table 1). Between 2000 and 2050, the number of older people is projected to increase by 135%. Moreover, the population aged 85 and over, which is the group most likely to need health and long-term care services, is projected to increase by 350%. Over this time period, the proportion of the population that is over the age of 65 will increase from 12.7% in 2000 to 20.3% in 2050; the proportion of the population that is age 85 and older will increase from 1.6% in 2000 to 4.8% in 2050."
http://ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/31/4/776.full
>>
>>18235076
holy shit you're a dumb loser. You clearly aren't smart enough to talk about political issues in reasonable, sophisticated and contemporary terms. KYS.
>>
>>18235080
>>18235084
Stop posting baseless facts that are clearly subjective and maybe you wouldnt be such fucking dumb cunts.
>>
>>18233018
agartha
>>
>>18233018
You gotta go, sorry not sorry.
>>
>>18232708
Yeah, why would anyone have a problem with killing or sterilizing billions of people?
>>
>>18232405
Just some rich eccentric playing a prank. I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>18235544
Inferior redneck filth deserve to be killed or steralized. You will suffer at the hands of your superiors yet.
>>
>>18232708
Im not sure if this is bait
>>18232996
Underrated comment >>18232708
>>
>write really basic shit that pretty much everyone wants
>these things aren't actually possible because of how humanity works
>blame others for not being able to accomplish it ("c'mon guys I told you what utopia is, why aren't you doing it?")
>>
>>18232405
All of the things written on those stones make perfect sense.
>>
>>18232429
Pretty expensive "nothing".
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.