[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and d

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 60

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18228209
>>
File: HappyCat.png (584KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
HappyCat.png
584KB, 564x564px
nice meowser
>>
So I'm new here. How many behind-the-scene circle jerking is there in this general? Is it worse than the other generals or on the same level?
>>
Are any of you able to tell me where I am right now? I'm looking for a reason to believe.
>>
>>18232260

Well I'm not familiar with any of the other generals so I can't speak on behalf of them, but it can get bad sometimes.
>>
>>18232260
Yes.
>>
File: 1476066211874.jpg (774KB, 1252x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1476066211874.jpg
774KB, 1252x1280px
Irmantas Taurus 21

Any bigger, more important changes, occurances which are looming within a year from right now?
>>
>>18232260
Sometimes
>>
No matter how fast you read
You keep pushing us aside
And you can't break through
There's no reading for you
It's so sad that you're leaving
It takes time to believe it
But after all is said and done
You're gonna be the lonely one
Do you believe in life after /div/
I can post something in the thread now
I really don't think you've read enough
Do you believe in life after /div/
I can post something in the thread now
I really don't think you've read enough
>>
>>18232154
Here's one.

How long will you keep up the charade?

Repent and be saved
>>
Sorry to the person I was going to read last night, I was going to tell you I don't like to do love readings but I fell asleep
>>
I keep getting consistent reads, but I got one from a respected reader that was online with the the others.

So, should I follow the majority of reads, or one from one of the most respected? (Other respected readers tend to be inline with the majority)
>>
>>18232620
Maybe they were just off/tired or seeing a different point in time than everybody else.
>>
>>18232623
True. But the more logical solution is from the minority. But there must be something that the majority, with the illogical solution, must be seeing?
>>
>>18232627
Possibly, I've had similar situations. I usually go with the majority especially if its very consistent between them and not just vague stuff that could be roughly applied.
>>
>>18232633
True. In my case, it is a love query, and they accurately described her (Including her field of study) , or said that they can see us in a relationship.

Like the other day I asked Empath about us being in a relation ship, and he basically said it was a very strange and strong vision. Showing Two of us standing on a stone balcony, with the girl hugging me from behind.

So, I guess I'll stick with the majority, which is my preferred outcome anyway
>>
>>18232260

it's worse. much worse.
>>
>>18232644
Well it depends. I've had love queries myself and from the same people. Sometimes they're still accurately and right along with each other, but sometimes the same reader will see two different things in the span of two readings for you, but then go back to seeing it again or not.

Readings are weird like that.
>>
>>18232653
True. The same reader saw us as potentially being in a relationship back in June. Asked again a few days ago, and this time saw it as not happening.

Still, the majority of reads are virtually the same. With us working out, but requiring a balance from easy going to assertive. Kinda needing to find that happy median
>>
>>18232620
>>18232627
A lot of readers are afraid to be honest with their querents if the outcome is negative. Either that or their minds simply don't see the negative outcome or are too determined to give the querent a positive experience that they skip over (either consciously or unconsciously) the bad parts.
>>
>>18232260

Define ''behind-the-scene''
>>
>>18232644
so wait.. who was the respected reader that gave you a different? empath? but didnt empath gave you apositive one too?
>>
>>18232656
I've had between November all the way until next Summer on love readings. I don't think divination is good at determining when at all. Sometimes I feel like its not particularly good at determining love at all either.

But that is just me.
>>
>>18232659
That is quite possible.

>>18232662
Chironymous. He gave one Positive, in line with the majority in July. And a different, negative one this week.
>>
>tfw you've had the same reader give you completely different readings in the span of like 20 minutes

I question Divination, I really do. I've never had an accurate reading, not once and I've tried these for the past 5 years on /x/.
>>
>>18232672
You know guys, divination is difficult if you don't see the person feel their energy.
It's pretty much accurate if you personally go to a tarot reader.
>>
>>18232674
I've personally tried that too. I've never had one, and I doubt the future can change so drastically that not at least one of those is right when you always stay on the path that you are told in readings.
>>
File: shrug lady.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shrug lady.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>tfw i was about to start doing readings
>the thread is full of shitty querents that want to ''proof'' if divination if works

I dodged a bullet here
>>
File: 14276212293106.jpg (37KB, 960x790px) Image search: [Google]
14276212293106.jpg
37KB, 960x790px
>>18232666
>Chironymous
>respected

since when is this self consumed attention whore a respected reader unlike the rest?
>>
>>18232693
Is it really that odd for the people that haven't had accurate readings to be questionable? Especially over whether cards, runes, i-ching, etc. can actually tell the future?

I mean look at it this way, if they could tell the future, wouldn't everyone on the planet be doing it? I mean from what I can tell of these threads, practice makes perfect and everyone will be good eventually with enough practice anyways.
>>
>>18232693
>HURRRDURRR PEOPLE DISCUSS A TOTALLY REASONABLE TOPIC??? ERMEGERD!!!!

I think the querents dodged a bullet with not getting shitty readings from you considering how braindamaged you come across. Thanks!
>>
>>18232698
I was under the impression that he was decently respected, even though he is a bit of an attention whore.

The others who read me. (All had similar results)
Empath
Daedalus
NewHelp
GDfriend
Alari
And others that I can't remember
>>
>>18232701

>wouldn't everyone on the planet be doing it?

Basically every culture has, at one point.

>Is it really that odd for the people that haven't had accurate readings to be questionable?

Sure i have not complains if you choose to believe it or not, you could say the same about every /x/ thread really.

>what I can tell of these threads, practice makes perfect and everyone will be good eventually with enough practice anyways.

Then try to do it yourself, you will get first hand experience wouldnt you? It doesn't get better than that if you want proof.
>>
Guys lets face it. This whole divination thing is mostly just roleplaying and make believe. Theres a very certain "type" of person that keeps coming to this board and it's easy to read them. I literally saw myself in most readings that were given here (readings given to OTHER PEOPLE) because the stuff tends to be so general.

Combine this selective perception (only paying attention to the readings that apply to yourself), confirmation bias (looking for clues that make sense, ignoring the rest) and coincidence... the result is you believe it's legit. I was reading the AMA of an fake psychic and fortune teller the other day and he explained how he did, demonstrated it with random readings for random people just pulling stuff out of his ass and the majority of people found the readings to be accurate.

That said though it's still a fun way to pass time and interact with people so I see nothing wrong with unless you get consumed by this stuff or take it TOO serious.
>>
>>18232678
Dude you know...the future changes and depends on you, reading are just a map and you decide which way to take. I personally had requested here and with people I trust and they tell me exactly the things that are going and describe the persons I'm with. So I don't doubt on divination
>>
File: IMG_2121.gif (2MB, 301x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2121.gif
2MB, 301x376px
I'll be lurking/around to help with divination practice and theory. Not currently divining; but I'd be happy to answer questions or chat anything /x/ related. Best wishes!

>Ailuromancy
Not just how they jump, but ALL of their actions can be divined from
>>
>>18232703

Look at >>18232714
>>
>>18232719
Hi, do you do readings?
>>
>>18232719

cats are just magical in general :3
>>
>>18232714

The thing I love most about divination threads is the idea of people having mastery of clairvoyance and shaping their destiny, and they use this magnificence to spend their time shitposting on /x/.
>>
>>18232713
>Basically every culture has, at one point.
But that isn't every body. If you had a settlement of lets say 10 people, and one person could accurately depict the future with divination for the other 9, and said "You can too for others if you can practice", would the other 9 also pick up this practice as well? Logic stands to reason that they would, but this isn't a thing widespread.
>Sure i have not complains if you choose to believe it or not, you could say the same about every /x/ thread really.
Yes that is true, everyone has their opinions and beliefs.
>Then try to do it yourself, you will get first hand experience wouldnt you? It doesn't get better than that if you want proof.
Personally, I enjoy discussing the topic far more than getting any actual reading myself. Personally, I don't particularly believe in divination, but its a fun topic to discuss.
>>18232715
While yes, the future does change, you can also view a situation like this.

Lets say an anon gets a reading that his car will break down one morning going to work, on an otherwise brand new car. Now a logical catalyst to that change would be that the anon no longer takes his car to work, or that he skips the day that the reading mentioned. However lets say the anon does none of these things, and continues on his life as normal. His car never breaks down.

There is no real catalyst or knowledge that prevents that, he's doing the same things as always, but said future has seemingly changed. In that instance, I would doubt the divination more than the future changed without a catalyst to spark said change.

I mean if people believe in divination and find solace in it, more power to them, that's cool. I'm glad you guys have something you enjoy and a nice hobby. But for me personally, I just have to question things like this.
>>
>>18232723
>rational thinking not allowed
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 640x1136px
Asking every reader the same question is not recommended anyway in the op I believe
It can confuse you and lead to inaccurate readings
>>
>>18232706
NewHelp sucks. It's literally just him reading off the first Google result for each card.
>>
File: 1476306308720.jpg (93KB, 696x740px) Image search: [Google]
1476306308720.jpg
93KB, 696x740px
>>18232729
>>
>>18232734
The name suggest that he's new. Experts aren't born. Stop being a rude cunt and chill, senpai.
>>
>>18232734
Kinda got the feeling that he is kinda new to this. Then again his name implies that and I believe that he stated a couple weeks ago that he's newish?
>>
>>18232737
He's been around here for a year. Sorry for speaking my mind, but the kid has no skill whatsoever. Maybe he'll read this and try to get better. Who knows. All I'm saying is you can get a better read from a tarot app on your phone.
>>
File: Activate_Fangs.jpg (235KB, 2048x1896px) Image search: [Google]
Activate_Fangs.jpg
235KB, 2048x1896px
>>18232719
what does this catter tells you?
>>
>>18232666
popular =/= respected
>>
>>18232742
If tarot isn't bullshit and an actual craft, it would take you MANY years to master it. Just like all legit crafts take a shit ton of time and practice to become good at it.

But tarot is probably bullshit.
>>
>>18232714
Its called Forer/Barnum Effect. People will always apply generalizations to themselves.

You can actually make a very simplistic test and still nail people because of this. A test such as 5 multiple choice questions that are just Favorite Animal of these, favorite shape, pick a country, etc.
>>
>>18232741
I asked NewHelp for a health reading a few days ago and he was able to pinpoint exactly where it was that I was getting a certain pain.
>>
>>18232753
Interesting. Well, this effect is in FULL control of most people then. Our brains are really easy to fool it's kind of pathetic.
>>
Don't care, I'm here for a reading any readers here?
>>
>>18232753
there's some guy on here who is actually good with appearances.
>>
>>18232734
Different readers connect differently to different querents. I've gotten very good readings from NewHelp consistently, but sévis, who is one of the most experienced and skilled readers here, has botched all of my readings to a magnificent degree. That's not knocking sévis, who is an excellent reader. That's just making a point.
>>
>>18232734

kek ill bite. Want to discuss the cards with me?

I have as you say been doing this for around a year and always state that i dont consider myself great even when other anons compliment me, but ''using google'' its hardly the case and you are just pulling stuff out of your ass.
>>
>>18232766
And who is it? I tried some readers to divine my appearance and they all failed hard. Pretty bizarre no? If they can apparently divine the appearance of our future lovers or whatever, why not us too?
>>
>>18232693
This post was made by NewHelp. Used the same image and name.
>>
>>18232770
>how to make a reader manifest himsefl
exhibit 1
>>
File: 1466378105462.gif (237KB, 276x268px) Image search: [Google]
1466378105462.gif
237KB, 276x268px
>>18232770
hey doing readings ?
>>
>>18232762
Part of the reason is that people are bias towards themselves and will seek subjective validation through means that they perceive to be tailored specifically for them.

We'll take horoscopes or readings as an example. When you ask a question to a fortune teller, you assume that it is automatically about you, so you try to apply certain things to things within your life or about you specifically to try and make sense of a vague generalization. Same with horoscopes because of what your astrological sign is.

Its like taking two coincidences and compiling them together, much like a religious person may see Jesus in a piece of bread and try to form a relationship between the two, or on a more logical note how police will take two seemingly unrelated pieces of evidence in a murder and try to make them fit, or vice versa. A good example is the OJ Simpson case where the glove didn't fit his hand. Those two coincidences were compiled together to form a case essentially, despite other more logical reasoning for why said glove may have no actually fit.
>>
>>18232771
Cheswick
>>
>>18232766
I'm not saying its totally bogus or anything, just that most readings are cold readings and generalizations and honestly apply to everyone in some facet.

Are there people here that can be surprisingly accurate with things they probably shouldn't know? Yeah, more than likely there are. But for a lot of readings I've seen in the threads a lot are just generalizations or things that can't actually be proven in any context. We'll take the aura readings people will get sometimes. There is no way to accurately say "Yeah, these people are seeing this colored aura around you." Whereas in your example you could have two extremes where someone says you have brown hair and brown eyes (a common occurrence among people) or someone may say you have blonde hair and green eyes (a rare occurrence among people) or possibly go into more detail and be like "You have a scar on the tip of your nose".
>>
>>18232777
>tfw people can tell who i am when i anon post just because how bad my English is

sad

>>18232780
Probably in half an hour or so, was thinking to start a Halloween theme /div/ so stay tuned.
>>
>>18232770
I haven't read all your reads, but it never seems like you really use any psychic ability. It's always like "I pulled the Queen of Cups and Three of Swords.. I think a blonde woman will break your heart". It's ridiculously mundane and half assed, and it's no wonder you put out dozens of reads at a time because it just seems mechanical and void of any spirit or intuition.

Make of that what you will.
>>
>>18232790
>scar on the tip
R u a psychic
>>
>>18232783
>Cheswick

Cheswick said I had blonde hair and a limp. I have neither and that I was involved with the news.

She might be the most inaccurate reader on /div/ by far.
>>
>>18232792
Come on dude.. he's doing it for free and to try and help others. Why be mean about it?
>>
>>18232771
I regularly do appearance readings. The reason it's harder for me to see the querent is because my scries are usually first-person, from the perspective of the querent. Unless the scry involves the querent looking in the mirror, it's rather difficult for me to see the querent, and I have no desire to expend additional energy in forcing a situation in the scry just to satisfy someone's test. I can't speak for others, but this is the case with me, and it has to do with how I trained myself.
>>
>>18232794
Hardly, it was just an example.
>>
>>18232783
You realize Cheswick is a troll, right?
>>
>>18232797
Someone included him in a list and I didn't think he belonged there. It's not my fault people can't take criticism.
>>
>>18232802
She's not a troll. Half the stuff she says is bullshit but she's gotten some accurate stuff before that she wouldn't possibly know.

For instance, I was worrying about something and she subtly brought it up.
>>
>>18232260
I haven't browsed too many generals, but the community here is one of the worst on 4chan. Imagine how bad tripfaggotry can get if you add adulation and power trips.
>>
File: IMG_0385.jpg (137KB, 400x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0385.jpg
137KB, 400x472px
Who's hurt here, Anons and querents? Why the hate and shitposting?
>>
>>18232806
Dude. You're so fucking gullible. She gives a LOT of readings to different people and says a lot of stuff, of course SOME of it will be accurate.

But 99% of the shit she says is bullshit. She got my gender wrong, how I look, where I live, what I do, my future. And I tried it several times. She's either a troll or mentally ill.
>>
>>18232807
I don't see people trying to fight to be token reader on here. They all try to help others. Real good people.
>>
>>18232809
That's 4chan for you. I'm not condoning the behavior, but let's be real here. Everyone constantly complains about "hate and shitposting" but have you realized that is just how 4chan is?
>>
>>18232809
Its not shitposting, its just discussing things about divination and people's views on it. I see nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>18232804
I only included him, as he gave me a reading that I found to be consistant with all of the others.

Nathanael also was one wo gave me a reading that almost perfectly described the girl I am interested in.

>>18232802
>>18232806

Cheswick seemed to give me a read thats inline with the majority aswell. (There is also a troll that uses her name on a different tripcode)
>>
>>18232815
>Nathanael

One of the people I tried and who got it very wrong what I look like. Makes you wonder.
>>
>>18232817
It's almost as if there's a chance of being correct and not correct and sometimes a reader huts both.
>>
>>18232817
He was accurate in predicting some girl's apperance and she even posted her pic for proof.
>>
>>18232806
She has actually admitted to being a troll, you know.
>>
>>18232817
Meh, They can't all be right,

This is what he said about the girl in question

Darker Redhair (Correct)
Nurse or Nursing student (correct)
Consistently wears cowboy boots (Correct)
Was emoish at a time (Correct)
Chubby at a point (Correct)
Average height (She's a little taller than avg, 5'7 or so)
And got her name as well (Granted its not an uncommon name for British and Irish descent

>>18232824
Believable.
>>
File: MFzUwwB.jpg (465KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MFzUwwB.jpg
465KB, 1920x1080px
>>18232824
Yeah and that happened after I tested him and he failed that hard. It almost looked staged, because afterwards he refused to do any more appearance reading.

>fails my appearance reading
>random unknown girls pops up
>he reads her perfectly
>she even posts a picture as proof and then disappears
>he rejects the other appearance requests afterwards

There's no reason that he couldn't have read my looks. I opened myself up to it, I allowed and invited it. But it was just wrong. And if divination is just random then it's like coincidence and hardly a talent.
>>
File: IMG_1110.jpg (33KB, 352x482px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1110.jpg
33KB, 352x482px
>>18232812
> That's 4chan
Truth, this place does come with an aura of trolls, immaturity, and whatnot. But this board is for the discussion of the paranormal, so that sort of behavior is seen as "off topic" or /b/ material.

>>18232813
Oh, I'm all for discussing - in a positive or constructive way. If you're hear to voice your opinion how divination is fake or how the paranormal doesn't exist, then I implore you, please seek a more suitable board for yourself.
>>
>>18232830
Can you show me that reading from the archive please? Thanks. Because when I search for the words you gave me, I don't find a reading from him.
>>
>>18232792

>Dozen

I rarely do more than 5 a day and that is counting the days i only do -one card- readings. which you can assume are as mundane as it can get. Full spreads take time and i can only do around three of those a day before i get tired.

You are just confuse because i read every day however i dont read dozens a day.

>psychic ability

Wew lad, you truly are confused m8.
>>
>>18232838
let me look for it.

It was probably like 2 weeks ago?
>>
>>18232834
I assume it's annoying to be gauged for accuracy by people you're trying to help. They aren't trying to prove anything they just want to help.
>>
>>18232835
>Oh, I'm all for discussing - in a positive or constructive way. If you're hear to voice your opinion how divination is fake or how the paranormal doesn't exist, then I implore you, please seek a more suitable board for yourself.

Is it though? So far I haven't seen any real large shitposting yet and people seem to be detailing what they believe and their arguments in a cohesive manner.

I mean, people are free to be skeptical really. Its mostly just discussing how you believe and how they themselves can come to believe in divination without just blindly believing it. Which is a rather logical thing to do.

Its a lot like ghosts, like, plenty of people believe in ghosts without ever having an encounter with one, but is it so wrong for some to come around and be like "Well, explain to me why you believe in ghosts and how you can convince me or how they make sense?" I don't think so really. Its more of just a typical discussion within said topic for said general/thread.

Like I don't personally believe there is a plesiosaurus just hanging out in Loch Ness Lake, but people do. So when discussing it, I'd like to present my argument/discussion, while they are free to present theirs, and we can go back and forth in a constructive debate. Maybe they can convince, maybe I them. Who knows?
>>
>>18232845
It's not. It's perfectly logical and reasonable that people would ask for some kinds of evidence considering how many schizos and scammers/liars are running around.

He also said he can do it, I didn't force him to.

>>18232844
Thanks. Because I didn't find any post of him mentioning boots or chubby that would apply to what you posted. So either I didn't search right (< most likely scenario) or you made it up.
>>
>>18232847
I've been here for a while and the only accurate reading I've had was from Io and bv, so take that as you will.
>>
>>18232854
Io's scries are amazing. Not sure if they always come true or anything, but fun reads anyway. Too bad it's so draining for her.
>>
>>18232847
Stop looking logic to balant shitposting m8. I could just start posting bible pages and saying ''we are all doomed because divination is a sin!!!'' The fact that is well written and linked to the practice does not make it less of a shit post.

Its counterproductive to the thread.
>>
>>18232154
Anyone reading? I need a love reading done soon.
>>
>>18232847

you'll never convince me that nessie isn't real
>>
>>18232858
I don't see it as counterproductive. I see it as discussion. I mean the thread is a discussion about divination and a place for people to seek answers to things. Is it so wrong for someone from the opposite side of thinking to also want to discuss and seek answers himself? No.

Its not my intent to shitpost or to be negative. Its my intent to discuss, whether it be logical or non-logical or however way people feel free to discuss things. If people don't want to discuss why they believe in divination or the accuracy of said readings they've gotten that aren't just vague generalizations, then so be it. But in the end you're helping to provide people with the answers or providing a good discussion environment, and its akin to someone basically plugging their ears and going "Lalalala, I don't hear you.".
>>
>>18232850
>Thanks. Because I didn't find any post of him mentioning boots or chubby that would apply to what you posted. So either I didn't search right (< most likely scenario) or you made it up.

Wasn't as accurate as I remember, (Maybe I started mixing some of the reads)but alot of the stuff does seem like stuff she would do. (Alot of the stuff is more representative of her younger self. She did dye her hair then, really the only bit really wrong is the pigtails)

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18164998/#18165431
>>
>>18232862
And that is fine, its your belief. It was just an example after all. Discussion is good either way.
>>
>>18232864
You must be new here. See: >>18232807
>>
File: 1464476242234.jpg (217KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1464476242234.jpg
217KB, 1680x1050px
Hello, are you a young human soul lost in a fog of flesh and material excess seeking for guidance? Consider yourself in luck. Four tarot reading will be given out--by yours truly--to those who find themselves fat in wealth with a bit more luck to those with more than the usual luck mentioned in the previous sentence.

The four will be chosen at the end of the hour. They will be chosen off a "yeah I'll read that shit" basis. I'm sort of picky and sort of an asshole, so you'll need to really put something worth reading. Provide whatever information you think will help in me giving you the best possible reading.

Blowjobs optional.
>>
>>18232865
That's actually pretty scary. How your memory changed the reading so much in his favor even though he wasn't as close as accurate as you presented here.

Brains are disturbing.
>>
>>18232874

i don't even really need a reading, i just kek'd at your picture
>>
>>18232879
It was also a few weeks ago, and another reader (Don't remember who) was quite accurate.

Still would say that he is decently accurate
>>
>>18232874
hi

I was wondering if i should proceed with a possible meeting or cancel it whole; it feels like it matters for some reason

Also could i have a general reading about my carreer? it has to do with numbers
>>
>>18232874
Did R (Male) have a negative affect on my relationship with M(Female) If so, In what way?

Me
>A
>Male
>20
>Taurus

Her
>M
>Female
>20
>Capricorn

Him
Unknown. Just a 20-something Polish dude. with an initial R
>>
>>18232874
Male
Sagittarius
Economy graduate

What career path should i pursue?
>>
>>18232874
M
male
scorpio

yeah so I fucked some shit up with a friends with benefits relationship and was wondering if theres anything I can do to mend it.
>>
So is Nathan legit? Can I expect his reading to come true?
>>
>>18232953
Did you even read this thread? I told you that he was incredibly inaccurate with me and the one guy who said he was super accurate remembered his reading wrong. And the reading he actually received was pretty general in my opinion.
>>
>>18232874
I know an ex couple, the dude broke up and instantly she started talking with me much more and i tought she was interested in me but she has been bouncing around between me and the ex and im really confused at this point, could use some insight on how this mess will end
Im an aquarius and she is a leo.
>>
>>18232960
I was gonna test him on if he could pinpoint where I was born. He agreed to do so, but then vanished, and didn't come back. This was like a week ago.

Supposedly he is decent with location based reads
>>
>>18232974
Not a reading but drop it like a bad habit; nothing will come from this but heartache and pain. She has no reason to love you, yet she has loved (and if he broke it off, probably still loves) this guy. Push comes to shove she'll always choose him over you. You're a safety net, a fallback for when emotions are drained and she needs "a fix." Don't become that guy, the brief connection (be it sex, a hug, kiss, etc) isn't worth the deadening silence and anguish that comes when she doesn't need you. To quote Maroon 5; A hot minute for a life of sorrow.

Please anon, (I'll admit I'm a little drunk and feelsy right now so I'm being a little more dramatic than i should) listen to me, I've been that guy, it's not worth it, it's never worth it. Don't put yourself through what I did.
>>
>>18232874

Toth is that you?
>>
>>18232992
Thank you very much, i was looking more for advice than anything else and /div/ is such a great place for that
>>
>>18232974
Rebound.
>>
>>18232999
Anytime anon. I've been lurking all night, but I saw your post and instantly I had to responsd; hit too close to home. I know the situation all too well, and still carry scars from those 7months of torture I put myself through.

Please, cut it out like a tumour and move on. Your mental and emotional sanity is worth more than your weight in gold.
>>
Everyone here needs to remember that every reader will not always be accurate. It is all about intent within the reader and the querent. For instance, both parties need to make sure that they come in with an open mind. Free from heavy emotion, free from thoughts that may manipulate the cards and free from trickery/deceit. If you come in with the intent to "test" a reader, more than likely, you will not get the results you think you should receive. If a reader has too much ego showing or placed in their method, well, that is a mess in itself. The key to divination is to not "tell the future" but instead is a guidance into what can/could be on one of the many paths in front of you. This gets messy as well. For if you have a starting location and think you see the end, you miss all the details in between the lines and can miss you cue on the obstacles needed to obtain.
These readings in here are offered as a free service and help to those seeking. The readers here do a lot. They give their time and their energy and in return they get more practice, because perfection doesn't exist. Hence why the readers choose to not read or stay away from the thread when a lot of negative energy is present. I like to help people as much as I can but I do not want to martyr myself for another if they can't willingly or genuinely give some good vibes, feedback or even a simple thank you back.
>>
>>18233014
empath readings today?
>>
>>18233065
I was going to but I think I might leave it until next thread; whole lot of negativity in here and I don't wanna go floundering around in it. Sorry anon. I am happy to discuss anything that might be on your mind.
>>
>>18232874

Male
Taurus
Tall, pale skin, brown hair and eyes.

Is the entity that has contacted me genuine or a fake?
>>
File: zed is dead.jpg (63KB, 736x500px) Image search: [Google]
zed is dead.jpg
63KB, 736x500px
>>18233031

/div/s dead baby, /div/s dead
>>
>>18233090
I don't see much negativity Empath. Just dudes talking.
>>
will the reader come back?
>>
>>18233148
You just reminded me how qt that French girl is.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 250x199px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 250x199px
I've only ever gotten two accurate readings on this board, and one of them was a one-off reader who had his own thread, and the other doesn't come her anymore. So...anyway.
>>
>>18233232
who is the one that doesnt come here anymore
>>
>>18233154

>y'all are fakers and frauds
>tarot is bullshit

yeah, total positivity up in here
>>
>>18233260
Everyone's a faker and a fraud.
I wear several different masks each day.
So gaze upon my divining skills and applaud
Or just insult my merit and call me gay
I'll be your Fool so long as you're my World.
>>
>>18232776

Kek just noticed this.... who keeps files of the readers? Not even mad
>>
>>18233260
Which was one or two people that haven't been here since. The other people were trying to understand it and were open to the idea.

Not really any negativity beyond those one or two people that are long since gone.
>>
>>18233031
I like what you wrote Anon. Life is not so clear cut, not so black & white. Neither is divination.

No one can tell the entire story of one's life and list all of the causes and effects that helped shape and mold that life. We are all different and lead truly diverse lives.

When it comes to discussing the future or the unknown, it is within reason to say that one can determine these legitately and/or accurately.

I'm reminded of this:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Determinism

We are not speaking scientifically here, or, in some cases, even logically. This is truly one of divinations big debates - can events be foreseen and, if so, can they be altered? I contest that they can in BOTH scenarios. So it becomes more of a metaphysical or philosophical debate.

I've never claimed to be omniscient or clairvoyant - I am a diviner. A humble, flawed human being who merely interprets the signs given unto me. And, you know, I make mistakes and can misinterpret. In some aspects (or most), I am just as blind as the seeker. My only "edge" (if you can call it that) is that I put myself between the querent and the divine. The divine are the infallible ones.

How much power do querents have is another item for debate. Should they follow the divine's or reader's advice? Can they make their own paths and deviate from the guidance given to them? How does this alter their reading? Does it make it any less true or false? Even if a querent follows the guidance to the letter, and the reading is inaccurate, could there have been some unforeseen changes or events that altered the path?

This is why I like to lurk and post when I can - to discuss theory and practice. It can be fun and educational. Or, in most cases, it can be like this thread: devoid of constructive debate or genuine readings.

It says so in the OP
>Readers and Querents:
>Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here
"Respect" being the keyword here.
>>
File: 124.jpg (297KB, 1280x1846px) Image search: [Google]
124.jpg
297KB, 1280x1846px
hey. are the two people i was trading readings with yesterday around? i'm sorry, i was just feeling so beat yesterday i straight up conked out. i did draw your cards, though! just reply and i'll give them to you, elaborate, all that jazz.
>>
Furthermore, I'd like to see the state of /div/ cleaned up a bit.

We have chats for shitposting and for less "on topic" discussions. If you feel the need to talk off topic, I suggest you do so there.

Querents, offer your reader(s) advice or feedback too. If you feel that a divination was incorrect or inaccurate, enlighten them. Tell them why or how - perhaps the two of you, working together, will discover something neither of you could on your own.

Also understand that this is a paranormal discussion - magick, the occult, metaphysics, and other such "non scientific" topics can/will be brought up here. That's why /div/ is /x/ appropriate. We can discuss spirits, beliefs, deities, and whatnot here - so keep an open mind.

Lastly, seekers, try not inundate a reader. They are doing this for free and with their own time. Show some common courtesy.

Readers: don't behave like attention whores and celebrities. You are not a debutant - there have been dozens of readers before you, there are dozens of readers divining currently with you, and (hopefully) there will be readers long after you or I are gone.
>>
>>18233322
>Readers: don't behave like attention whores and celebrities.
>>
>>18233322
>>Readers: don't behave like attention whores and celebrities.
>>
Taking short geomancy readings for 30-45mins
>>
>>18233348
how does that work?
>>
>>18233322

Hardly on their fault. Some querents bombard with personal questions and others even call you out when you go anon.

>are you Toth? What happened to BV, x reader is a fraud!!! X reader is a slut!! What game do you like? What food do you like?

It has happened to you too Hijinks, you just has more class about it but you know I say the truth.
>>
>>18233348
What info you need? Id like a reading.
>>
>>18233352

latitude, longitude and clay balls
>>
>>18233368
are you gonna rob poor anons?
>>
>>18233322
It's a shame that those who could benefit from this will likely agree with you loudly and continue to do it because they don't realize it applies to them.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-14-13-00-36.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-14-13-00-36.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>18233348
I'm not sure what you mean by clay ball but my longitude and latitude are pic related.
>>
>>18233365

just a small specific question and that's it
>>
>>18233359
I'm not without fault. I, too, get caught up in the intricacies of human interaction. It's fun. I like speaking to like minded individuals (like fellow diviners) and also enjoy helping others - readers and querents alike! I only "attention whore" it up and tripfag because this is the nature of the 4chan beast. I want those whom read my words to know that they come from a source of sincerity.
>>
>>18233322
No offense, the only one I see attention whoring is you.
>>
>>18233348
I backed into a car parked behind my freemason's lodge. Is this going to come back to me?
>>
>>18233348
Is three (3) good thing?
>>
File: IMG_1185.jpg (51KB, 750x729px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1185.jpg
51KB, 750x729px
>>18233391
See
>>18233390
And
>>18233373

I'll go back to lurking and discontinue from my "attention whoring". But to those interested in a continued talk about practice or theory, I'll be here.
>>
>>18233385
Is it possible to have serious and long lasting relationship with my crush R. He have crush on me too. Or hes not a good boyfriend material.
>>
>>18233391
That isn't attention whoring. That is someone trying to bring peace back to this thread for today because of the pit it is stuck in. Why do you think a lot of readers are not wanting to read?
>>
>>18233394

it seems like something will happen because of it yes, in a linear (?) way, away from you, but it is not certain that it will be the freemasons themselves, but a third party is more likely.
>>
>>18233371

?
>>
>>18233348
Where is my next GF from?
>>
>>18233348
Where was I born?
>>
>>18233399

3 is a good thing
>>
I'm laughing my ass off thinking about the anon who earlier asked if /div/ is as bad as other generals.
>>
>>18233348
anything about my next bf
>>
>>18233437
Why?
>>
>>18233425
>>18233425

I'm sorry but this could either be *never* or from somewhere out of reach from you.
>>
>>18233308
Yes one was mine
>>
>>18233348
Where is my future wife from?
>>
>>18233348

this seems interesting, so why not. does my future bf live near me?
>>
File: droooooooool.png (89KB, 189x228px) Image search: [Google]
droooooooool.png
89KB, 189x228px
>>18233456
nice! glad to see you're still hanging around. which one were you?
>>
>>18233348
Where is my new boyfriend from?
>>
>>18232719
>>Ailuromancy
>Not just how they jump, but ALL of their actions can be divined from

Found about that yesterday, little info but these are interesting:
>• If a cat, while grooming, puts its paw around its right ear, you can expect a male visitor soon.
>• If the paw happens to be around the left ear, expect a lady visitor.
>• A sudden entrance of a black cat into your home is an omen of good fortune. Chasing it away, or harming it in any way, is sure to bring you bad luck.

Sadly I don't have a cat anymore to observe but they are constant in my dreams, not the same symbolism. In dreams, cats (according to my books) are sign of betrayal and killing one in the dream is a good sign, go figure.
>>
Are there any readers available?

Going through a lot right now... would appreciate some input.

>>18233378
btw, good to see a local. I miss SC
>>
File: lets get spoopy.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lets get spoopy.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
I think ill get time to do readings soon. Lets try to start celebrating /x/'s month so lets make it spooky.

If you want a reading greentext a paranormal experience you had or talk about an /x/ legend from your city.

I will read about anything BUT ''how does she/he looks like'' and specific dates.

Hope i can help.
>>
File: _20161014_161157.jpg (65KB, 720x475px) Image search: [Google]
_20161014_161157.jpg
65KB, 720x475px
>>18233495
This one, don't know if you got that or I just misinterpreted what you say about being a "sucker for this questions"
>>
>>18233527
Will I die as virgin?
>>
>>18233527
Hey there, going through a lot in the love life. Do you mind giving me a reading on that please?

>staying at haunted hotel with mom and step dad
>step dad is being a prick
>under my breath, to the ghosties
>"I don't care who's listening, but please, someone do something to him."
later that night...
>hear something fall
>step dad yelps
>turn on light
>trash can that was on the table next to him fell over on his face, baby diaper landed open directly on his nose
>thanks ghost bro
>>
>>18233527
>I had doors slam in my childhood home as a kid, still don't know what caused it. No wind/air, no open windows, nothing. Always happened around 12-1am
>I also don't live far from the supposed Kentucky HobGoblin, I haven't seen shit though

I have two questions if that's fine NewHelp (just so I don't take up other people's spots in lines with two replies like an asshole)

1. I'm having some problem from my lower abdomen, down to the left testicle, and left leg. Any insight you can personally give me? I just got back from the doctor, but I'm curious what you've got to say personally on the matter just in case.

2. I'm just looking for a nice and cute woman with short hair that will like me for me despite some of my flaws that may be turn offs. Am I gonna find anytime soon? And by soon I mean end of the year to february or so.

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it and I apologize for the two question query like a prick.
>>
>>18233534

You will die of aids so i guess thats a no :^)
>>
>>18233527
>I saw a ghost in a cementary who was just sitting around.
What is my next boyfriend personality?
>>
>>18233527
>I have this "thing" where I can feel spirits and elementals, one day I was at high school and it was soooo hot I start to feel there was something there and all it gets me the chills everyone looked at me with this strange look like "get this girl to the psych "

Question is
Will my ex-boyfriend talk to me again and when he will??
>>
>>18233414
>>18233527
>>
what does this face :^) mean?
why the nose?
>>
>>18233527
>8 years old
>hear stories about this poltergeist that haunted my mom
>didn't think too much about it because i was 8
>one night hear a voice telling me that i needed to read my books more
>suddenly my entire bookshelf falls over
>HOLY FUCKING IDHNIGFBDNIFSBN UASGUTUGUH HBTUSHIT I WAS SO FUCKING SCARED

How will I be doing in a years time? Will I be ok? Will I have gotten my GED and made it into college?
>>
File: 1459467026063.jpg (39KB, 348x333px) Image search: [Google]
1459467026063.jpg
39KB, 348x333px
>>18233560
>Why the nose
>>
>>18233527
>Local true story
>Im from europe so you can expect big churches and all that, well anyway
>Old mine complex that leads to the underground of the biggest church in my city
>A Baron lived around here with is family
>His daughter catches a cold
>Everyone thinks she is dead
>She is burried like any important person from that time
>Inside the church with a big, flat stone above her coffin
>Keep in mind the mine complex below
>Somehow she is not dead and ends up escaping the coffin, falling in the mine
>Priests hear muffed cries and screams from below
>FuckNope.jpg
>Her skeleton is found years later
>All the priests had to abandon the church
I have many more stories like this

Anyway im a male looking for some light on my sad love life
>>
>>18233575
>>18233560
In case it wasnt clear it means someone is telling a ''white'' lie
>>
>>18232260
It is the biggest cancer here. The only thing good about it is, that it is somewhat contained in this shitty general
>>
BEFORE I START

>>18233536

Are you already in a relationship? because that changes the spread i should use.

>>18233537

I can try health readings, but since i know nothing about medicine i can only give a general idea (where does it hurt or if you truly are ill) needless to say you should always trust your doctor more than me.

>>18233549
>Not specific dates

>>18233550
I need the spooks femanon
>>
>>18233620
>> >>18233549 Ok just the first question, will he talk to me again?
>>
>>18233620
I'm not necessarily sure. We're gonna try to rekindle things I suppose... It's complicated
>>
>>18233620
>I can try health readings, but since i know nothing about medicine i can only give a general idea (where does it hurt or if you truly are ill) needless to say you should always trust your doctor more than me.

Oh will do, just figured what you had to say about the health reading, was more worried about the second question really though.
>>
Could I get a love reading?

is anyone interested in me romantically?

T
Capricorn
Male
>>
>>18233536

>We're gonna try to rekindle things I suppose

Relationship problems spread it is

>Us Now: Lovers Reversed
>The Problem: Four of Pentacles
>Underlying Issue: Seven of Pentacles
>Remember This: The Devil
>What We Know: Three of Swords
>What is Next: Queen of Swords

I wonder, are you really trying to fix things? There is an interesting contrast between two cards. The Problem is represented by four of Pentacles while de underlying issue is Seven of Pentacles. This leads me to think that none of you is really trying to change things.

There is stubbornness in the relationship, you two know there are issues, yet you both are ready to back down, this might be because you two think you are the victim.

There was always a strong sexual attraction between you two, but seems that that was all. Heck, perhaps this wasnt even a proper relationship as suggested by Lovers Reversed mixed with the Devil and more on the lines of friends with benefits. (might be wrong on this)

The advice on this reading is to literally talk things through. You might and likely end the relationship (Queen of Swords often refers to widows) but is better than doing nothing about it and you will feel better about it.

End it if you feel you must and try to have the last word.

Hope it helped and as always, feedback will always help me, regardless if i was on spot or not.

Good luck
>>
>>18233527
>be trying to fall asleep
>voices in my head being super mean and calling me slut bitch loser bitch
>won't stop bullying me
>goes on for maybe thirty min
>suddenly desk lamp turns on for no reason
>voices stop

General read for month please
>>
>>18233706

It did help, thank you. Very appropriate to the situation.

I broke up with him initially because I thought he was only in it because he was attracted to me.

Then I second guessed myself and tried to reel him back in.

I know, I'm fucked up. I don't know what's wrong with me.
>>
>be doing one card readings last night on how this one person feels about me
>keep getting justice, king of cups and king of pentacles reversed over and over and over

anyone wanna give their two cents on what it means?
>>
>>18233735
i also got the fool a few times.
>>
>>18233537
>1

I wonder is this related to weight/nutrition problems? I feel that its something you can fix with will and determination.

>2

>3 cards say yes
>2 cards say no

This is why yes/no readings are hard for me, the only method i know its kind of vague on its own.

Well you get a possible yes, i take it as you will meet her but not start a relationship soon. This might be related to you simply not having the time to spend courting her and might take things for granted.

Regardless you have a possible yes, so cheers.

Closing note: If you are the anon who ask me about her yesterday, you once again got Three of Pentacles reversed (spoopy)

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18233735

She might like you emotionally but not physically (although King of Wands would fit more this description), perhaps you strike him/her as needy but i dont know.

The Justice however, globally explains that things are fair, ask yourself what kind impression are you giving to him/her and be fair with the answer. Are you dressing properly? have you actually tried anything? that sort of questions.

Alternatively she is undecided between two people, however i doubt this since this wasnt your query.

Hope it helped.
>>
Trading readings
>>
>>18233789
I'll trade with you. What is your query?
>>
>>18233793
Romance reading
>>
>>18233800
In a relationship or looking? I need genders either way.
>>
>>18233544

>Fact: The Star
>Feelins: Knight of Cups
>Belief: Ten of Swords Reversed

Someone pretty romantic in essence, might be pretty spiritual also. I dont know too much about Astrology but matching signs could be inferred by the star.

He seems chill and dont be scared by the Ten of Swords, its position in the spread if meant to be questioned, so if you are thinking of a dark past or start, dont.

Seems like a nice guy, good luck femanon.
>>
>>18233721
Thanks for the feedback! and no you are not fucked up, you are just a woman :^)

jk, i see where your logic stands, many people do indeed want relationships just for the looks.
>>
>>18233807
Single female
>>
>>18233813
Could you tell me about my next girlfriend?
>>
I have to take this opportunity to shill fot the Urantia Book. If you are seeking truth beyond your conventional main-stream shit-show, then this book is worth checking out. That's Urantia Book.
>>
>>18233819
I see a white man with dark parted hair wearing a dress shirt and tie. He looks tired and distracted. He's actually unlikely to notice you at first. He's looking out into the distance, seemingly looking for something or someone. You'll have to go up and talk to him because, as I said, he won't notice you. He might be a little surprised that you're making conversation with him, but he'll play along. When you're talking to him, you'll feel like he's sizing you up in some way or trying to figure you out. He won't be overt in his expressions, but it will be something you definitely feel. He won't be too open to you at first, but some effort will get him to open up little by little. This is actually kind of messed up, because I get the impression that he's unlikely to call you unless you position yourself well. He will not ask you for your number, you will have to give it to him. Everything about him will scream tremendous disinterest, but it's because his mind is elsewhere. If you're patient and work at it, you'll get to know him little by little. A little hint: do make sure to be memorable.

As for my query, I would like to know what comes out of a certain contact with a certain person of whom I'm currently thinking.
>>
>>18233527
how does she see me? I cant make sense of her behavior
>>
>>18233845
Two of Swords

A decision needs to be made here but fear prevents her from making progress. The situation is never going to resolve itself without her input. Internally a battle is raging between her heart and head. She needs to act but instead remains rooted to her cold stone seat. She must rip off the blindfold and face the facts or the awful truth for what it is. She may have to face herself too depending on the circumstances. She may instigate a lot of discord as a result but this situation is going to blow one way or another and she needs to be prepared for that. Friends and position may be lost when she makes a stand and declares her position. The issue needs to be brought out in the open so that a resolution can be found. The time for sitting on the fence is over. She must remove her blindfold and face her fears.
>>
>>18233527
>visiting parents
>working late on my laptop
>almost 4 am
>decide i should go to sleep
>turn off everything and get to bed
>the moment i close my eyes i hear a girl talking french on my ear
>have no idea what she is saying
>she repeats herself
>just ignore it and try to sleep
the next day mom tells me that the neighbour's daughter died in the night

i am feeling a lot of stress and im not sure if it has to do with romantic stuff or just life in general, id like a general or love reading please (im not in a relationship right now if that matters)
>>
>>18233883
I'm sorry to say so bluntly, but none of this has any relevance. It's just someone I know casually.
>>
Going to take a brake for one or two hours then continue.

>>18233854
>>18233820

I need the spooks
>>
>>18233934
Ok I will wait
>>
>>18233647
>>18233934
Please don't forget about me
>>
CALLING ALL DIV

If you guys can scan me head to toe for health issues, I would be glad.
>>
>>18233951
Are you having symptoms of anything? You might want to just go see a doctor.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 2125x1988px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2125x1988px
anyone out there read the lenormand deck? what are the best books out there, and which deck do you use?
>>
>>18233934
I've never believed it, but according to my dad, our house is haunted. He's always believed in the paranormal and things of tat nature. He says he can hear them at night when he's up late working. From people going up and down the stairs to actual voices and girl laughs. Me personally? I've never heard anything, but I no longer smoke weed at home. Every time I do I get an uneasy feeling, very paranoid, like I can almost see a figure at the corner of my eye. I figured it was the weed itself, but it only happens at home. I can't be that suggested can I?
>>
>>18233951
Go see a doctor.
>>
I can do gem stone reading (good for themes) for a reading in return!
>>
>>18234095
Give me an example of a good query for that. I offer scrying in return.
>>
>>18234097
Anything theme related or used to define things! I pull a gem or two out of the bag and take its meaning.
>>
>>18234101
I don't mean to be difficult, but I don't really understand what you mean by that, and I don't want to ask anything inappropriate. I do believe an example if an ideal query would be most helpful.

For now, I can read yours. I need your query and relevant genders.
>>
23 / m / scorpio

Did I do the right thing quitting that job? I hated the people there. What should I do now?

Thanks
>>
>>18234147
"What kind of person I will be in the future?" Is a good example query.

I am a female who likes a male. I'm wondering if we will be together.
>>
>>18234205
I'd rather read that with cards. Give me some time to get to my deck.

For my query, I'd like to know the outcome of the significant (to me) events that are taking place this weekend.
>>
>>18234211
Practicality is the underlying tone of these gems I pulled for you (Amethyst, Jasper). Self-discipline and clear thinking is necessary since some things might come up that you have not expected that will be against what you are hoping for but it does not mean it is 100% bad! Tedious and conventional is what is coming.

Don't waste your time with elaborate strategies when a straightforward approach is possible to get what you want! Watch out for some deceit. Be down-to-earth and honest and you will protected against deceit and might swift things around.
>>
>>18233745
Sorry I took so long to reply, thanks for the reading NewHelp, I was a little busy earlier.

The issue doesn't seem to be all that serious doctor wise, or really at all, but I figured I'd ask regardless.

Thanks for the secondary reading too, I'll keep an eye out and try to open up my time more.
>>
>>18233943
>>18233946

Sorry fellas something came up
>>
Somebody reading?
>>
>>18234205
You / Him / Significator: Queen of Wands / Ace of Swords
Against / In Favor: 4 of Wands (reversed) / The Empress
What You / He Would Need to Do: 4 of Cups / King of Wands
Projected Outcome: Ace of Cups, supported by Page of Pentacles and the High Priestess

Congratulations on the most bizarre relationship spread I've seen in a long time.

This looks like a complete mess, to be honest. You're somewhat emotionally unstable, whereas he is sharp and clever. The basis of your relationship is deception. There's another person involved here. Just...wow, this is a mess. I think the most bizarre part of this is that it actually shows a favorable ending, albeit through some strange twisted path.

I'm not even going to get into the twisted issue of who the other person is, because I feel like this is messy enough as it is. Here's what's incredibly bizarre, though: this third party is both your best friend and your worst enemy. This is due to an action on this person's part that is in effect that will either make or break everything.

There is a certain advantage in the fact that, despite the maelstrom of chaos around, there is some comfort and kindness you can offer. Purity of intentions and heart will win here. There's something of weakness on his part right now. He's not in a good position, and I feel like this is being abused by one of you. I feel like there is something magical afoot as well.

But you just wanted a yes or no, right? Well, it seems that a new opportunity will arise through a combination of effort and righteousness. Also, I see mists of purple permeating everything. There is definitely something magical going on here, but I don't know what.

The more I look at this spread, the more I hope I messed up this reading tremendously.
>>
File: 1475423228436.jpg (614KB, 850x655px) Image search: [Google]
1475423228436.jpg
614KB, 850x655px
>>18233717
>>18233934
just got off work
will wait for patiently for a read
very excited to see what u say
will be the highlight of my day
>>
If anyone is reading I need help making a decision.

M
Gemini
Last dream felt troubling

Should I let her move in with me?
What will come of it?
>>
>>18234467
>There is definitely something magical going on here, but I don't know what.
O_O Wah

That is very gruesome. Mists of purple is good or bad? and the third party, i have no clue.

Thank you.
>>
M
Libra

I'm fighting with depression for years. Should I kill myself or keep trying?
>>
>>18232581
Really cause Daniel says through the Mandela effect that Jesus isn't returning it's the Antichrist... He comes to cleanse the world... Paul was actually a alien hybrid... To manipulate real Christians...
>>
>>18233322
But I am a debutant and I am the best celeb on x

>just saying
>trump 2016
>>
>>18234512
Cheswick do you have a job?
>>
>>18234512
You reading, Cheswick?
>>
>>18234491
>Mists of purple is good or bad?
It indicates magic when seen in scries.

Like I said, I hope I messed up your reading.
>>
>>18234524
Magical forces bringing us together?
>>
>>18234512
You gonna read by chance?
>>
>>18234513
Why? Cause I'm on late at night I must be a neet?
Haha. Cute honey.
>18234545
I don't see any white... I can't see anything unless I see him soo... Blocked haha
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (20KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
20KB, 1280x720px
>>18234578
I don't give a fuck. I'll post him.

I wanted to know how this thing was going to turn out. And this one other thing.
>>
File: jack-white-lisbon_x9vdwx.jpg (65KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-lisbon_x9vdwx.jpg
65KB, 600x399px
>>18234578
I'd like reading too please if you are doing them
>>
File: 1469159214021s.jpg (11KB, 333x221px) Image search: [Google]
1469159214021s.jpg
11KB, 333x221px
>>18234586
You need to wash your hair with your own urine.
>>
>>18233322
>trips-dubs
>Status: Check'd

>Furthermore, I'd like to see the state of /div/ cleaned up a bit.
Agreed, it has been a little all over the place as of late.
>We have chats for shitposting and for less "on topic" discussions. If you feel the need to talk off topic, I suggest you do so there.
The Discord is welcome to any and all, we have a general chat among plenty of on-topic rooms in there. I would recommend using that avenue for "shitposting" anons.
>Querents, offer your reader(s) advice or feedback too.
This would be greatly appreciated.
>If you feel that a divination was incorrect or inaccurate, enlighten them. Tell them why or how - perhaps the two of you, working together, will discover something neither of you could on your own.
This! Please please this! If I ever screw up, please let me know; you won't hurt my ego. If anything, I love negative feedback more than positive. If you screw something up, it means what you're doing isn't working and you need to reevaluate. Querants, please don't hesitate to give negative (so long as it's constructive) feedback; we are only as good as you let us be.
>Also understand that this is a paranormal discussion - magick, the occult, metaphysics, and other such "non scientific" topics can/will be brought up here. That's why /div/ is /x/ appropriate. We can discuss spirits, beliefs, deities, and whatnot here - so keep an open mind.
I will shill the discord once more here; we have rooms for these topics. But I agree, this sort of discussion does also belong here.
>Lastly, seekers, try not inundate a reader. They are doing this for free and with their own time. Show some common courtesy.
I will also add here a big thankyou to those anons who understand and appreciate when a reader has exhausted themselves. You guys are the best.
>Readers: don't behave like attention whores and celebrities. You are not a debutante
Apologies Hikinks, I'll do my best personally to rectify this in the future.
>>
File: 146i91587846s.jpg (4KB, 77x136px) Image search: [Google]
146i91587846s.jpg
4KB, 77x136px
>>18234591
You need to work on not being so gullible. And you have bad breath.
>>
File: Cpf8bxTXYAA7c-L.jpg (33KB, 430x516px) Image search: [Google]
Cpf8bxTXYAA7c-L.jpg
33KB, 430x516px
>>18234596
kek I get told both those things

Is there anything I should look out for in the future?
>>
File: 1469162136345.jpg (3KB, 50x59px) Image search: [Google]
1469162136345.jpg
3KB, 50x59px
>>18234603
Your so called friend wants in your butt hole.
>>
>>18234606
Cheswick, when's the last time you did a reading?
>>
>>18234612
That isn't Cheswick.
>>
>>18234483
>You now: Page of Cups (R)
>Theme for the month: Two of Cups
>Challenge: King of Cups (R)
>Remember: Seven of Wands
>Learn: Four of Swords
>Gift: Seven of Pentacles (R)

Spooky anecdote anon.

Seems like this month is all about love or emotional relationships.

First of all seems like you are right now in some sort of "competition", perhaps holding an childish attitude about an issue related to one or more people.

The advise of the reading is to hold your position but do it with patience. You will get some flame and critique this month but nothing you can't endure, just hold tight.

Patience and fairness will do you good. The theme is interesting, it could be related to romance hut I have a feeling it's more on the lines of a project. Either way expect relationships to be significant this month.

Hope it helped and good luck
>>
File: jack-white[3].jpg (36KB, 599x373px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white[3].jpg
36KB, 599x373px
>>18234578
female, does my crush like me
>>
File: jwite.jpg (56KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
jwite.jpg
56KB, 533x400px
>>18234618
The only person on Earth that likes you is your mom, and that's just because she used you as a meal ticket.
>>
>>18234586
I'm seeing a girl like a sister that's either coming or is already crushing on you...

Seeing a hiking trip soon... With some friends of yours.

I keep seeing flashes of rogue one. The movie?? You interested in super heros?

The first thing I don't see you finding a way out of. But I see it's the way you take things mentally blocking and holding you back.

The second thing will flip back somewhat on you. But it's very slow to react... And very slow to happen. I think it's your fault if this doesn't work out..

I'm seeing you online more than you should be...

Wondering about the reason I keep hearing about a license anon?

Saw some drama near thanksgiving is it possible not to participate and refuse to eat?

What's your tie to dragons... Are you worried about the maybe we3 and China?

I see money coming to you just a tiny amount though.

The tower
The star
The high priestess

Yeah try not to go to thanksgiving since the star wasn't reversed I take it your somewhat psychic. But with the high priestess. They haven't become latent powers though.

Aura

Was light blue with almost zebra like stripes of gold
>>
>>18234483
>>18234616

Ah And again, be careful of acting childish, it seems that you are prone to it. Also if you are undergoing paper/legal issues (perhaps school?) you might get a pleasing result.
>>
File: 1471024820700.jpg (1MB, 3000x4243px) Image search: [Google]
1471024820700.jpg
1MB, 3000x4243px
Can you tell me when Jack White will die? I plan to hold a party on that day and want to be ready.
>>
Somebody once told me the thread is gonna read me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the thread
They were looking kind of dumb with the tarot and the runs
In the shape of an "L" on their forehead
Well the posts start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the submit running
Didn't make sense not to live for reads
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb
So much to post, so much to read
So what's wrong with reading the backlogs?
You'll never know if you don't read
You'll never shine if you don't post

I'm lazy tonight.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>18234624
Yep, the girl I hear about.

Hmm. Don't hike. I wonder what the equivalent thing could be.

I have been interested in sci-fi fiction lately. Been binging on the threads on /lit/ the past day. Caught me on that one.

Yep, figures on the first thing. But perhaps letting it sit for awhile before really getting at it will change the outcome.

The second one. Oh geez. Yep, back to the drawing board.

I am. Just school and online.

A license? I'm not sure. I think it's a metaphor for how I'm treating life right now. A license meaning freedom, which I don't have much of right now.

Near thanksgiving? Hmm, I wonder what might happen. Hopefully no visitors. That would cause it.

Ugh. Political coverage has wrecked me the past few weeks. I have given up completely on involving myself with politics at all, in the future. In the meanwhile, I hope things will work out on their own.

I think I know where the money comes from. Good for that.

Yeah I do some divination and such, but I'm still gaining knowledge. Probably will for a long time, since I'm very studious.

Yeah, that was your impression of my aura before. Consistent, huh.

Well, thanks then.
>>
>>18233854
>Fact: Strenght
>Feelings: Ace of Swords
>Belief: Knight of Wands

You srike her as a rather "strong" character, just look at those cards.

Seems like she have mixed feelings, on one hand you look quite exiting and easy to talk to, but maybe also judgemental or just a bit "frightening" in a sense.

I don't see love or not right now.

I would like feedback of this reading if possible, since I am not quite sure my interpretation is on point.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18234612
Long time.. haha
>>18234615
Nope.
>>18234591
I'm picking up tons of female energy from you and I'm seeing Virgo and pieces.

Seeing less work for you in awhile. Like from a injury.... Watch out anon.

I see a lot snow and someone angry about the walkway... Clear it :)

I feel a ex or someone with a very close tie is about to return and it's not very helpful or Even welcome...

Keep getting a x and z.... Maybe they will make sense one day..

Feeling san fransico...

Guides are saying to get involved in emp recording and kick up your house for Halloween

Scryed some cards...

The chariot
The world
The two of pentacles.

You need to make your own decision whether or not you have money to go out you need to. You need to travel even if it's just a walk you need to travel.

Money is going to be tight for awhile make good choices like food rent and bills not entertainment.

>>18234603
Really... Don't wash with piss anon it's gross.
>>
>>18233527
I want cute short haired girl, wat do
>>
>>18234650
Cheswick can you do me a reading?
>>
File: Jack-White[1].jpg (148KB, 1000x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White[1].jpg
148KB, 1000x1013px
>>18234578
romance reading pls ;-;
>>
>>18234650
Could I get a reading, please?
>>
>>18233549
3 cards point a yes
2 cards point a no

He will but I don't think you two will get back together or it will not last long if that's the case.. I find I interesting that the two NO cards were mayor Arcana.

When he talks to you it will be in person, it might be related to your home, it will be
it be in private unless your parents get involved
Hope it helped
>>
>>18234650
My ascendent is virgo, moon is pisces. I don't work, I'm a student. Will still watch out though.

Thanks for reading
>>
>>18234664
Haha do you know who I am?
>>
>>18234630
1/10 tew sad not scrying
>>18234618
I see a lot of emotional upheaval about to happen as your going understand more about life

See a strong male figure coming into your life soon you will not be able to leave... Doesn't feel right... Watch out.

See lots of green woods and grass near your home but seems far..

I hear doctor when I scry your aura... I wonder if your not supposed to be a lightwerk on here or go into shaman studies...

See your cell phone dropping and breaking when you get out at night of a car seemed either white or red... Get a phone case...

Saw some new shoes coming. And a outfit

Can you try green eyeshadow I think it would look cuter kthx

Aura look deep blue... You get off on conversation I guess and green hands...
So you like phones too. Neat.

See you swimming soon...

The high priest
The heirophant
The moon

You need a teacher he needs to be male and strong. I almost think you need freemason or something.
Hope you find one... Maybe just read Crowley
>>
>>18234665
Oh wow how does that work haha what's your south node? And sixth Stella atrois house like?
>>
>>18234673
Nope, I am no psychic :^(
>>
hey guys
It's been way too long
>>
>>18234689
You wanna trade man?
>>
I'm gonna take this moment to talk about how Rhinos. Your kids probably won't ever see a Rhino, save Rhinos guys.

You're free to go back to your readings now.
>>
>>18234695
sure.
What method do you use?
>>
>>18234696
Poor Rihnos
>>
>>18234696
But rhinos are black... There thee most Tyrone animal.
>>
>>18234677
Nice dubs. Could I ask for a general reading please. Thank you.
>>
>>18234673

Sooo was it accurate? You intrigued me with the question femanon >:[
>>
Tfw about ten days ago I get a reading on will I be in relationship before the year is over and they tell me to keep what I'm doing ,people I have in my life will change and good times ahead.Less then a week later drama occurs and old people leave me and new people come in.

Now where those the good times at .
>>
>>18234677
hi thank you.

why won't i be able to leave this strong male figure? thanks for the warnings
>>
>>18234702
>>18234706
Save Tigers too. You know what, stop poaching guys.
>>
>>18234696
Giraffes too. Where we first thought they were one species, new studies have shown they're actually 4 (if I remember correctly)with some species only in the thousands.
>>18234717
Perhaps someone within the group did something different and altered the course of things to come; the future is a finicky thing. Hold out hope anon, I'm sure they'll come in time.
>>
File: How do I fucking read this.gif (64KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
How do I fucking read this.gif
64KB, 670x471px
I don't think I'm going to make it anywhere. I'm slipping again. Can someone tell me what the next few months hold? Anything from love to how my current situation ends up.
19, M, Scorpio, color is white, pic is astro chart.
>>
>>18234728
Hey did you know that all of Newfoundland's moose stemed from 4 brought there by one guy?

Now there's 100k and hardly any genetic defects I guess that means there lying about incest.
>>
>>18233820
>>18233907

Sorry guys I am out of juice, I'll try to do them tomorrow (If I remember)
>>
>>18234717

>new people

there you go, anon. you could meet someone new and still be in a relationship before the year is up
>>
>>18234717
Link to reading
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-09-15-35-45.png (202KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-09-15-35-45.png
202KB, 720x1280px
>>18234739
Since I'm shit on linking here is a screenshot
>>18234729
I'm interpreting it as I'm probably going down this path so far rn which is scary that this was pretty accurate
>>18234737
That could be a outcome I think I may be in the start of it since everything is like the tower(or was so far things been calm) the drama brought me closer to people while driving others out
>>
>>18234748
Well the reader was definitely right about a shake up in your social circle.
>>
>>18234729
empath are you reading
>>
>>18234715
The question was the one I was thinking and I will tell you when he talks to me
>>
>>18234764
No sorry, at work again. Even if I wasn't, I'm recovering from beer and meat overload last night. I am however around to answer any questions Anons might have.
>>
File: blue-bird-lenormand-13515.jpg (39KB, 250x365px) Image search: [Google]
blue-bird-lenormand-13515.jpg
39KB, 250x365px
>>18233996
I have two decks
Baralho Cigano, a Brazilian version of the Lenormand and Blue Owl, which is a traditional deck. There are two other decks I'd love to buy for their art. Blue Bird (pic related) and Gilded Reverie Lenormand. The deck itself doesn't matter much as it would with tarot, they all have the same meaning, the traditional are clean and will help you to learn the association with playing cards and interaction with neighbouring cards.

These two are the best books imo
https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Lenormand-Oracle-Handbook-Language/dp/1620553252

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0738736627/ref=pd_sbs_14_t_0?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=QD9VCEJM0MWQWVCWZ8T3
>>
>>18234707
Nice picture since my phone broke I have no pictures anymore :(

Seeing some beer and food soon... Or maybe it's just you need to reconnect with old friends.
I see that you have more success having older friends the ones your own age. It's a sign of a old soul anon.

Auras deep coloured with almost a ocean quality.

See some work you need to do around your room and charge your electrics while you use them.

I feel pressure on your stomach... Are you peeing enough anon.

A huge shift us occurring soon around a Gemini.

Scryin

The fool
The magican
The two of pentacles

It's pretty clear you need to delve into the occut headfirst and try and git gud and go
Pro.

Wouldn't mind you writing a book about the occult in the future but your money if it's of any great value will be made from the occult.
>>
>>18234843
requesting
>>18234731
>>
>>18234706
Which school do i get into?
>>
>>18234731
That eighth house... Anyone you pick will cheat on you eventually... I wish I was joking
Neptune is known for deceit
Uranus is the fucking worst.

So much opposed signs too. Fire and water you need to get with a earth sign.

Looks likes a hard time growing up with chiron... We're you sick a lot or was it you just didn't fit in.

At least the Capricorn is in Jupiter anon so career wise your super focused but watch out for bosses or co workers that are fwb. It will catch you in the end.

Last houses are charged with emotion... Calm down and think... Think instead of lust.
>>
>>18234865
Thank you so much, I like knowing.

Its both, lots of health problems, ontop of that I never fit in. Watch for fwb bosses/coworkers, got it. Thinking is a plus, will think. Again thanks.
>>
>>18234852
Not seeing you stay in school...

Do welding
>>
File: tumblr_m1idvhcsmo1rq86lgo1_500.jpg (114KB, 426x630px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1idvhcsmo1rq86lgo1_500.jpg
114KB, 426x630px
>>18234843
will the pentacle magic I am working on will bring any results?
>>
>>18234872
You poor guy. A scorpio In leo can be beautiful.

Don't pic a cheater cause it suxs

You need some qi gong healing with all the snakes near your aura.
Have you tried rekai

Why is Pluto in the fifth house? Is your family religious? Was there a disillusionment with faith that brought you to x anon
>>
File: 5.jpg (226KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
226KB, 752x1063px
>>18234879
Sorry I got caught up in something.

Thank you, that makes me a bit more happy.

Have not tried rekai, and yes my father is a pastor my mother a faithful pastors wife. Quite the disillusionment, almost a complete loss of faith, rough times.

How can I tell the cheaters from the faithful? I never expected to live a long life, because of my lack of intimate relationships and connection, so I'm a bit less than aware when it comes to these things.
>>
>>18234879
What age do I get pregnant?
>>
Male, 24. How do I get my energy and motivation back? Or at least my motivation.
>>
>>18234894
I really like you and your zodiac. It's a fun one.

But you need to stop listening to the internal voice telling you your trash and go up to people more I mean there's not much you can do in Saturn but it's in a Aries so when you are ready I'm sure you break out of this morose inner hate on...

It's not like it's your fault for the relationship hardships.

Hey you should pick up some tarot cards with the Pluto you would be a natural
>>
>>18234903
>>18234874
pls, thank you
>>
File: 1460428401362.jpg (108KB, 464x700px) Image search: [Google]
1460428401362.jpg
108KB, 464x700px
>>18232154
I had a dream about a small kitten with a scar on its face

I feel like it means something but I don't understand it yet (Pisces 25 )
>>
>>18234900
Also forgot to include: Sagittarius. (6 December 1991)
>>
>>18234874
Some lines are drawn wrong....

See more family interaction is needed can you talk to your parents? Just in general not about demonic pacts.

What's your take on possession cause pentacles can get cute real quick haha

See a girl who feels like a a orphan maybe you could befriend her.

There's a necklace I was shown you need to buy. It's on a firm chain and looked Norse.

Seeing Wisconsin and Connecticut for some reason around you... Maybe it's election oriented.

I wish there was a way for you to become a pilot I think you would enjoy it.

The magician
The moon
The high priestess

Yeah your missing signs from your guides but you should be able to hear from them if you concentrate hard enough.
Be careful of lies around you and family something is about to return.
>>
>>18234879
Can u give me a love reading?
>>
>>18234879
Can u give me a love reading*
>>
>>18234919
When you find the necklace take a picture for me anon
>>
>>18234919
>>18234941
will do, thank you very much cheswick.
>>
File: IMG_2133.jpg (75KB, 600x364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2133.jpg
75KB, 600x364px
Cheswick, in all sincerity, is divination a big joke to you?
>>
NEW THREAD
>>18235304
>>18235304
>>18235304
>>
File: tumblr_nb6wstfi1U1qb5fz3o1_1280.jpg (283KB, 709x1003px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nb6wstfi1U1qb5fz3o1_1280.jpg
283KB, 709x1003px
>>18234616
yes...... childish........
thank u i look forward to the romance
>>
>>18234843
Thank you for the reading.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.