[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Octopi, UFOs, Climate Change, Asteroids, Social Media, and you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 329MYA-SerpukhovianMap.jpg (75KB, 800x409px) Image search: [Google]
329MYA-SerpukhovianMap.jpg
75KB, 800x409px
Let me lay this on you–
I believe that contrary to popular opinion, the Ocean is in fact the home of civilization where the UFO vehicles come from.
There is a massive subterranean ocean
time.com/2868283/subterranean-ocean-reservoir-core-ringwoodite/
And it occurs to me that creatures who live in the connective cave complexes connecting our surface oceans have been totally undisturbed by calamity and disease for at least 500 million years. We know that Cephalopods are extremely intelligent, and we also know they have weird, possibly alien DNA–
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v524/n7564/full/nature14668.html
So it occurs to me that, as Cephalopods are known to have advanced visual language, that they use to communicate, and they also have a mastery of EMF–
http://ultrafeel.tv/octopus-psychedelic-color-language/
http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-cuttlefish-camouflage-electric-signals-20151202-story.html
It occurs to me that once they perceive beings on the surface as a possible threat, they purge the surface of life.
I think they may have used to Moon as a weapons platform, to use a coil-cannon to fling captured asteroids at the earth.
I think that’s what happened with the K-T Impact that killed the dinosaurs.
I think they are changing our climate in order to cause massive infrastructure and migration problems, so that we will end up nuking each other.
I think they also use our Internet Backbone– the giant fiberoptic cables on the seafloor– to infiltrate and subvert the visual code of our World Wide Web and the algorithms that run our social media world– just like Zuckerberg’s company did a few years ago–
http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/facebook-manipulates-emotions-business-usual-social-media-giant-n144811
>>
Interesting theory Anon
>>
>>18231791
You might be right, actually the cephalopodes/ occtopus are the only animals I actually fear, not because of their appearance or looks, but because of their intelligence and the ability to actually leave the water and being able to survive several minutes without it.

It's not brute force nor is it the up-right walk that made humanity so succesful but it's our intelligence. The problem is that we as species treat information very openly and it is obvious what our intentions are.

If we didn't made it to this step of evolution, I'm certain that they would have...
>>
File: euro-2016-paul-octopus.jpg (71KB, 810x599px) Image search: [Google]
euro-2016-paul-octopus.jpg
71KB, 810x599px
psychic powers included
>>
>>18231890
wait is this some euro joke?
>>
>>18232169
>Argentina flag
>euro joke
Basicly a few years ago people claimed that squid could tell the future.
So they used him to predict the result of the football/Soccer games in the world championship.
>>
>>18232187
Should add that he got every game right except one which was the final.
>>
>>18232187
I was going by the filename.
>>
if they have the ability to rain down asteroids, why would they go through the slow process of changing our climate and becoming intimately involved with our society?

cool idea tho
>>
>>18232193
Because Dinosaurs don't have nuclear weapons and airplanes and things?
>>
>>18232193
Also-- perhaps they actually are responsible for guiding us, perhaps we really are a failed experiment, and instead of what they'd hoped for, we are dumping oil out into the sea, and plastic and god knows what else.
The idea is that they can get us to nuke each other pretty easily, so fuck it.
They might even be altering the climate or getting us to alter the climate, so that migration and so forth will go on, and our political systems will change in context of high technological advancement-- we have internet and so on now. We might be able to become really magnificent like our undersea friends, if we can pull our heads out of our asses, one way or the other.
>>
>>18231791
You do understand that the massive subterranean ocean isn't actually free flowing water, right?
This is like when they refer to oil sand as an oil reserve. There's oil there, but shit is solid rock if you pick up a chunk. Take a bitch load of work (pressure, temperature, water) to get the oil from rock.
The ringwoodite down there is going to be similar to a giant ultrafine sponge made of really pretty crystals.
That's a popsci worded article, but when it mentions seismic waves slowing down due to water, that is half true. P-waves will move through anything, but more slowly when the medium has more space between in molecules. With the slowest form of p-waves being audio in a gas medium.
If there were a giant fucking oceans, the scientists would have been talking about an s-wave shadow, which popsci would interpret as "OMGAWD NO EARTHQUAKE WAVES PASS THROUGH BECAUSE IT AN OCEAN!".
>>
>>18232202
Hence me talking about the network of caves that connect that subterranean ocean to the oceans on the surface.
Basically, these guys live in the giant trenches and such
>>
>>18232194
how do those threaten a race that can thrive underground and can harness asteroids?
>>18232201
well ok, so they killed the dinosaurs but love us
>>
Why do I have a feeling OP actually bought into this
>>
>>18232213
There's a 65million year gap in there. Lots of time to change philosophies.
See Germany now asking for more useless eaters instead of putting down the poor they already haf.
>>
>>18232239
>See Germany now asking for more useless eaters instead of putting down the poor they already haf.
yeah clearly thats a plot of the underground people who have the power to kill us anyways
>>
>>18232239
>Putting down the poor

Please just go to Venus with a bunch of other rich red personality type pricks and build a floating city.
>>
>>18232262
I'm sorry you're fucking retarded and have to be spoonfed.
I mean, that Germany's GOALS HAVE CHANGED not only due to ideology but to material changes over the last 50 years.
So imagine the sociological changes that are possible on a scale of millions of years.
>>
>>18232590
I don't even know what you're trying to say, or to whom.
I'm not saying anything of the kind. Tell it to the Nazis, bro.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.