[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haunted Fire Department

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (75KB, 800x502px)
image.png
75KB, 800x502px
I'm a fire fighter staffing the station tonight. This place is known to be haunted. Earlier, about 20 minutes ago,(military time) around 2121 hours, I heard someone opening and closing the fire trucks side roll up doors with the tools.
There's also sounds of scratching around the meeting room which I'm sitting. There's scratching starts every now and then. I'll keep you guys posted throughout the night
As I was typing this someone walked across the window of the meeting room into the Bay Area where the fire trucks are at
>pic not related
>>
OP again, around 2153 hours, I heard the fire truck doors roll up and the passenger doors opening and slamming shut.
>>
Does anybody there have any stories? And bump.
>>
if it's happening this often, try to set up your cell phone in a corner and see if you can get any video / audio.
>>
Is the station video/audio monitored? maybe you can find out whats going on.
>>
>>18231456
The Station has surveillance I'll look at it in the morning.
One of the fire fighters came by, around 2200 we kept hearing noises and I saw a figure run past Engine 1 and disappeared.
>>
alot of firemane died feom the station? whats the story?
>>
>>18231448
This
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.