[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Souls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: photo.jpg (92KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
92KB, 900x900px
>Body + Soul = Animal
>Body + Mind + Soul = Sentient Life
>Mind + Soul = ???
>Body + Mind = ???

What is the essence of Soul?

What is Soul?
>Could matter be really dense soul energy?
>>
>>18231052
mind + soul = non physical being
body + mind = tyranid hivemind
>>
>>18231052
Body = material
Spirit = consciousness
Soul = both
>>
>>18231052
>animals
>not sentient
Delete and start again
>>
using the via negativa method,
a soul can't have characteristics of the body or mind
>>
>>18231178
yes
>>
>>18231052
what is the difference between mind and soul?
>>
>>18231052
>soul energy
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
File: mani-medium-l.gif (20KB, 1192x464px) Image search: [Google]
mani-medium-l.gif
20KB, 1192x464px
>>18231052
Spirit + Mind = Soul
>>
>>18233034
those are synonyms
>>
File: th-2.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
th-2.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
>>18231052
Mind: your higher self is on the analytical and true emotional side.
Soul: your higher self that also emcompasses the mind but also has a state of beingness.
Brain: Your stupid, ego driven monkey monkey brain. It is your current state of awareness reading this message.
>>
>>18233059
Might as well do spirit too.
Spirit: spirit comes from the father. It's why you do anything. It's "what your looking for" you try to embody the spirit at all times by walking in the divine truth of peace and love.
>>
>>18231052
>>Body + Soul = Matter
>>Body + Mind + Soul = Life
>>Mind + Soul = Djinn
>>Body + Mind = Computers
>>
>>18235264
obviously computers are material but regular matter doesn't have to be powered to fulfil its function, it just is.
>>
To have a stab at the question though; what is the soul? It is my opinion that the 'soul', 'you' and 'void' are all the same thing. It is a non-physical but very much real aspect of reality (in that it doesn't physically exist but you can't accurately describe reality without it). It is the relationship between inside and out.

Imagine two objects in space, due to their mass and the force of gravity they are attracted to one another. You cannot show me a cup of this attraction, it doesn't exist, but it drives the behaviour of the objects, it has a real effect. In the same way, 'you' are really the relationship between what you think of as 'you' and what you think of as the external environment. 'You' are like the attraction between the objects. When we talk about all the attraction between all the objects we call it gravity, when we talk of all the 'you's that exist out there we call it God.

Put another way, there is only one soul, it is Gods soul and it inhabits everything in the universe. It is the void out of which form can emerge. If you really look inside yourself you find the void, the same void that contains everything that ever was.

It is ok if this doesn't make sense, reality doesn't make sense.
>>
File: 18577_334243584096_3086479_n.jpg (87KB, 440x550px) Image search: [Google]
18577_334243584096_3086479_n.jpg
87KB, 440x550px
>>18231052

Infinity -(Division/Fracture)-> Spirit -(Division/Fracture)-> Time -(Division/Fracture)-> Space -(Division/Fracture)-> Forms -(Division/Fracture)-> Energy -(Division/Fracture)-> Material universes

__

Soul is a phenomena of the body and mind coming into Alignment with an upwards path that reaches Infinity. Alignments within infinity are eternal. The existence of souls that seem to dwell within bodies is paradoxically both a complete coincidence and a direct, cause-and-effect result.

Enlightenment is realizing this, and realizing the impossible nature of all things, since all things must be aligned, but it is impossible for them to be so since the material universe we live in is founded upon a principle of chaos. I would speak more but it's pointless. You'll either come to get it or you won't. Part of me says you have to "live it" to get it.
>>
>>18231052
Body + Mind = Machine
Mind + Soul = Perfect entity
>>
>>18236175
Infinite faggotry. There's 5% truth to your ramblings but the rest is filled with empty-headed nonsense.
>>
>>18231141
He meant third density, perhaps.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (535KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
535KB, 1920x1080px
>>18236175
I would have to agree with you to some degree, chaos theory is something that is a little more complicated than black and white.
>>
mindcraft
>>
>>18231052

Air, spit and boogers. That's why people say, "God bless you," when you sneeze.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.