[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I kill a ghost. as in like use a weapon to kill it. If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

how do I kill a ghost. as in like use a weapon to kill it. If I bulldoze a haunted house with a ghost will the ghost die?
>>
just have a queen use spawn brooding or place spider mines
>>
File: 1474082565430-b.jpg (51KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1474082565430-b.jpg
51KB, 320x320px
It doesn't work like that. You either gotta trap it, banish it, or make it realize it's a ghost (and then send it to the beyond).
>>
>>18231139
what about bulldozing the house?
>>
>>18231150
Only if it's a ghost bulldozer
>>
>>18231287
ghouldozer
>>
How would you like it if someone bulldozed your house down?
>>
>>18231292
>if
>>
>>18231049
this aint new vegas boy
>>
>>18231049
nah u gota send that nigga to the shadow realm
>>
>>18231150

wont work. it will attach itself to the bulldozer and you're gonna have a haunted bulldozer
>>
There is a documentary called "Ghostbusters"
They don't go in to detail about where they obtained their gear but the execution of said gear is spot on.
>>
>>18231139
OR:
make it think its a halucination that youre having.
EVEN BETTER, because it will now be trapped in your mind forever, meaning you can do whatever the fuck you want to with it when you get to heaven.
>>
>>18233441
Please fucking do this
>>
>>18231049

Just punch it.
>>
>>18231049
no need to destroy the whole house

most of the times ghosts are held on this world by memories embedded into objects. just find out more about the ghost and fix it's problems by doing what should be done with the said object or whatever physical thing that keeps it in the living world
>>
>>18233939
>get possessed
>sage thread
>>
>>18231287
What if you accidentally use a polterdozer instead
>>
>>18231049
M4's seem to work fine. Nothings haunted in Iraq
>>
File: smokedoper.jpg (99KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
smokedoper.jpg
99KB, 1920x1080px
>>18231049
>>
>>18231049
We're not really tied to a specific place. Most of us just stay where we lived or died because a home is a home, even on the other side
>>
File: duccio_di_buoninsegna_040.jpg (666KB, 2024x1353px) Image search: [Google]
duccio_di_buoninsegna_040.jpg
666KB, 2024x1353px
16 ¶ And it came to passe, as we went to prayer, a certaine Damosell possessed with a spirit of divination, met us: which brought her masters much gaine by soothsaying.

17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most hie God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.

18 And this did she many dayes: but Paul being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the Name of Jesus Christ, to come out of her. And he came out the same houre.
>>
File: dwnload4.jpg (159KB, 1000x809px) Image search: [Google]
dwnload4.jpg
159KB, 1000x809px
1 And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the countrey of the Gadarenes.

2 And when hee was come out of the ship, immediatly there met him out of the tombes, a man with an uncleane spirit,

3 Who had his dwelling among the tombs, and no man could binde him, no not with chaines:

4 Because that hee had bene often bound with fetters and chaines, and the chaines had bene plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.

5 And alwayes night and day, hee was in the mountaines, and in the tombes, crying, and cutting himselfe with stones.

6 But when hee saw Jesus afarre off, he came and worshipped him,

7 And cried with a lowd voice, and said, What have I to doe with thee, Jesus, thou Sonne of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.

8 (For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou uncleane spirit.)

9 And he asked him, What is thy name? And hee answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.
>>
10 And hee besought him much, that he would not send them away out of the countrey.

11 Now there was there nigh unto the mountaines a great herd of swine, feeding.

12 And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.

13 And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the uncleane spirits went out, and entred into the swine, and the herd ranne violently downe a steepe place into the sea (they were about two thousand) and were choked in the sea.

14 And they that fed the swine fled, and tolde it in the citie, and in the countrey. And they went out to see what it was that was done.

15 And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devill, and had the Legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right minde: and they were afraid.

16 And they that saw it, tolde them how it befell to him that was possessed with the devill, and also concerning the swine.

17 And they began to pray him to depart out of their coasts.
>>
14 ¶ And when they were come to the multitude, there came to him a certaine man, kneeling downe to him, and saying,

15 Lord, have mercie on my sonne, for he is lunatike, and sore vexed: for oft times he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water.

16 And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.

17 Then Jesus answered, and said, O faithlesse and perverse generation, how long shall I bee with you? howe long shal I suffer you? bring him hither to me.

18 And Jesus rebuked the devill, and hee departed out of him: and the childe was cured from that very houre.

19 Then came the Disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?

20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbeliefe: for verily I say unto you, If yee have faith as a graine of mustard seed, yee shall say unto this mountaine; Remove hence to yonder place: and it shall remove, and nothing shall be unpossible unto you.

21 Howbeit, this kind goeth not out, but by prayer and fasting.
>>
File: IfTheresSomethingStrange.jpg (103KB, 928x523px) Image search: [Google]
IfTheresSomethingStrange.jpg
103KB, 928x523px
>If you're seeing things
>running through your head
>Who you gonna call?

>An invisible man
>Sleeping in your bed
>Who you gonna call?

I ain't afraid of no ghost...
>>
>>18234195
>>18234186
>>18234172
>>18234161
Bombard them with spam until they get frustrated. Then you can think that you've won and that your idea of god is the only right idea of god and that you're a special little snowflake working off that guilt.
>>
im a ghost u cant kill us sorry
>>
>>18231090
ayyyy sc
>>
You cant kill a ghost per say but obviously there's things like exorcising the house, knocking that fucker down or you could kill yourself and have a fist fight with the spirit.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.